Bewitched Her Mind

Story Info
She can not resist.
2k words
3.88
33.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a quiet summer night, warm and humid. The ground was still damp from a recent rain and the reflection of the full moon sparkled in the scattered puddles along the road. A lone figure hurried down the street, hesitated briefly at the entrance of a dark alley then with a defiant air strode down it. She had been warned not to go through the alley at night but it was late and she was in a hurry, the short cut would save her fifteen minutes on the walk home she reasoned. Despite being a fairly small woman she was confident in her ability to take care of herself. The alley was deserted, she walked briskly head up shoulders straight trying to look as big as her five foot three, one hundred and twenty pound frame could. Vigilantly she scanned her surroundings for the slightest sign of danger. She was almost to the end of the alley, and had started to relax somewhat, when she heard a sound like the crackle of electricity.

She whirled around to see what had made the noise and was startled by a tall thin man standing barely two feet away. He was dressed in flowing black robes, his greasy black hair was shoulder length and framed his pallid face. The shock of this imposing figure appearing seemingly out of nowhere made her hesitate, staring at him in disbelief. His cold black eyes met hers and she was momentarily mesmerized like a mouse confronted by a snake. He slowly raised his hand, palm up, to his lips and blew. It took a minute for her to realize that there was a strange sparkling dust on his hand, by then it was too late and it hit her in the face filling her lungs as she gasped in surprise. She finally got her wits about her and turned to flee. "Stay where you are," he commanded in a low deep voice. Her body stopped in mid stride refusing to obey her racing mind. The man glided stealthily up behind her. She was acutely aware of his presence, so close she could feel his heat. She could not turn to see him or cringe away from him no matter how hard she tried to make her body comply. He leaned over, his lips almost touching her ear, a strand of black hair gently brushing her cheek. He spoke in a slow deliberate manner his voice barely above a whisper, "Do not resist, you will obey me, understand that you are powerless." She was terrified but try as she might she could not move, couldn't speak. She wanted to scream, run as far away from this odd man as possible but it was as though she was frozen to the spot. The man turned swiftly on his heel, tossing his head so that his long hair flipped off of his face and started to stride back down the alley, robes billowing out behind him.

"Follow me," he commanded. She followed obediently while in her mind she was crying and fighting to regain control of her body. They had not gone far back into the alley when he pulled a small object from inside his robe. She unwillingly reached out and touched it. There was a strange sensation like a hook being jerked from behind her navel and the ground seemed to disappear from beneath her feet she flew forward in a whirlwind of sound and color then found herself suddenly crashing onto the floor of a small sparsely furnished house.

She was dazed and confused, her poor brain desperately trying to comprehend what was happening to her. The man looked coldly down upon her crumpled figure. "Get up," he snarled. She rose slowly from the floor and faced him.

"You will disrobe for me now," his voice was soft yet menacing.

Her mind was in a panic as her fingers slowly started to unbutton her blouse.

He watched dispassionately as she removed the blouse and then the lacy white bra that had been concealed beneath. Soon all her clothing was in a pile at her feet and she stood naked and vulnerable before him. He looked her over with his critical black eyes inspecting her from head to foot. She had long brown hair that cascaded down her back like a silky waterfall. Her average freckled face sported pouting pink lips and frightened green eyes. Her breasts were natural, no more then a B cup with small brown nipples that were jutting out, hardened from the cool air in the room. She was not fat but had pleasing curves and the small brown thatch between her legs was neatly trimmed. She felt like a naughty school girl in front of a disproving teacher. After what seemed like an eternity of humiliating scrutiny he finally spoke, his voice dripping with contempt, "You will get on your knees before me and beg for the privilege of my manhood in your undeserving muggle mouth." Before she could even wonder what a muggle was she became aware of a small voice that sounded hollow and distant. It took her a while to recognize that it was her own voice sincerely pleading with him to allow her to taste him. Inside she felt disgust as that particular act was among her least favorite to perform yet she was compelled to keep begging to do it. He stood close in front of her and parted his robe. She could see a large bulge straining through the cloth of his trousers. In one swift motion he released his member. It uncoiled like a large serpent, sprung out and slapped her hard in the mouth. "You may pleasure me now," he ordered.

She stroked his long engorged shaft with her small hands while running her tongue over the tip and around the rim of his glans. Slowly she wrapped her lips around his firm thick tool and started to glide as much of him down her throat as possible. As her head bobbed rhythmically she stole a glance up at him through her long eyelashes. He looked stonily back at her and she quickly dropped her gaze. Soon, although she initially dreaded even the thought of touching him, she was bewildered to find herself desperately wanting to please him, trying every trick she had ever read in womans magazines or had heard of from friends, just to get a moan or inkling of approval from him. He made not a sound and his face showed no emotion or pleasure, he remained aloof and distant. She took as much of his length deep into her throat as she could manage trying her best to coax his seed from its hidden depths. Without warning he abruptly pulled away and sat on a small shabby couch.

She watched him uncertainly until he let her know with a look that she was to stand before him. "Prepare yourself" he spoke curtly. Immediately, without thinking, her fingers went to her lips, moistening them, then she slid them down between her legs. She was surprised to find that she was already partially lubricated, her traitorous body aroused despite her inner battle between disgust and attraction. Her fingers slid in and out making her wetter. Never before had she done such a personal and intimate act in front of another person. She felt consumed with humiliation before his steady gaze. Her hands took on a life of their own, one running over her body caressing and squeezing her breasts while the other continued to stimulate her pussy. She tried to forget her shame by studying her captor. He sat with his legs spread his giant glistening tool raising up straight and proud. She stared at it with a mixture of fear and admiration. She dragged her eyes away to look at his face. He might be considered handsome if he weren't so intimidating. His expression never changed, cold, emotionless but somehow stern and disapproving. She suddenly became aware of her body again her fingers were slick with her own juice and she felt almost ready to pop. His voice interrupted her with a stern command,"Mount me."

She climbed on his lap and lowered herself onto him. He was so large she braced herself for the pain of entry. To her amazement, despite his massive size and her tightness, he slipped in fairly easily. The slight discomfort was overshadowed by pleasure as her canal stretched wide to accept him. She took him deep inside her then slowly rode up and down his shaft. He didn't move or respond just observed as she struggled to keep balance and ride him at the same time. She wasn't use to doing all the work, sweat ran down in little rivulets between her breasts and her hair was plastered damply to her face. Her nipples periodically touched his chest lightly sliding on the silky fabric of his robe causing them to ache with desire. Her hips pumped steadily, she was tired and her muscles ached but she was compelled to keep sliding and grinding on top of him.

He filled her so completely and stretched her so far that all her most sensitive spots were being constantly titillated. She felt her toes beginning to curl but she was keeping on the edge not able to climax no matter how much she wanted or needed to. It seemed as though she was riding on the brink of bliss forever when finally he whispered to her, "Release." Immediately her body was racked with spasm after spasm her muscles contracting around his cock massaging and milking it. When she was spent she fell limp and quivering against his chest . For the first time he placed his hands on her, his touch felt like an electric shock through her body, with almost inhuman strength he lifted her away from him onto the floor with her face in his lap.

is cock pulsed for a moment then, like a vipers venom, spit stream after stream of hot foam into her face. The sticky goo was in her eyes and nose and dripped from her hair. She did manage to catch most in her mouth tasting its salty sweetness. Normally she would sputter and spit but she found herself swallowing and licking her lips for more. She wanted to taste more to lean over and lick him clean but his cock had already retreated back beneath his robes. He stood up and turned his back to her. She felt a sting of rejection. "Get dressed" he said dismissively. She should have felt relief that her ordeal seemed to be over but instead she wanted to throw herself at his feet and beg him to let her stay. She wanted to hold him to her breast, stroke his hair and take away the pain she sensed he had harbored deep inside. She longed to feel his touch, kiss his lips, gain his approval if only a slight smile or a hint softness in his eyes. She struggled with these feelings knowing that he could never reciprocate and she may as well have been his left hand drawing his seed to climax as he thought of her as nothing more then a means to an end.

Before she knew what was happening she was dressed and once again felt the floor fall from beneath her and fell forward in a rush of sound and color. She found herself laying bruised on the alley floor with him looking disdainfully down upon her. "Drink this " he ordered, handing her a small vial of liquid.

She did as she was told, it tasted like fog and nothingness.

Barely looking at her he flicked a hand at her as though shooing a fly, "Go home, shower and go to bed." There was a crackling like electricity and she found herself standing alone in the alley.

The next morning she awoke with no memory of anything that had transpired the night before. She never understood why from that day on she seemed haunted with feelings of emptiness, loneliness, bitterness, longing and unrequited love.

- - - - end - - - -

I have not been able to find an editor to help so I did the best I could alone. I would appreciate anyone that has suggestions so I could make my story better and resubmit it.