Bewitched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned her back to them. She tightened her bum, and in an instant every dimple disappeared. It was suddenly firm and smooth. Gradually she turned in a circle, with her hands and the skirt snaking all over her body. The tremors started slow and gentle, from her bum up to her tummy in rolling waves. Each ebb and flow pushed her metallic panties out. With no elastic they did not hug her body, and every other second Tom could see more than a hint of black hair.

Once again, through her slow and steady gyrating she managed to inch her panties down the wide slope of her hips as spun around. She picked up the tempo and whirled faster and faster. The bottoms dropped with a clunk, and she spun to a stop, her filmy skirt twining around her body as she did so. She froze for a dramatic finale.

The three men burst into applause. She stood up, threw aside her only coverup, and bowed to her enthused audience. She stepped towards them, and to Tom's surprise, one of the men helped her down off the stage. Even more to his surprise she gave the man a loving kiss and then sat down in his lap.

She said "hi" to all of them, and Tom eventually stammered a "hi" back. Now she was naked and plain. She no longer had the magical aura of a performer about her. She was now a voyeur like them. He could see the gold speckles, the occasional freckle, and all the other parts of her body. Now they were just that; not charms but parts of her body the way her hands, feet, and eyes were. He found out her name was Farah, and the man in whose lap she sat was her husband. Tom was about to ask what the heck was going on here, how everyone but he had some idea, when he was silenced by the bar light dimming once again.

Sandra stepped out on to the stage, blinded by the spotlight. She had no idea if here lover was watching her or how many people were watching her. The room was silent. Even a cough would have settled here nerves somewhat. She eyed her exit behind the parted curtains and wanted to run, but her legs, partially out of fear and partially because they were thinking of going through with it, would not let her leave.

The music started, and even though she did not recognize it, her body started to sway to the beat on its own. She felt ridiculous in her outfit, so vulnerable and exposed. Her top was a filmy lace teddy that ended just below her crotch. The front was held together by intertwined laces, but even still they showed ample cleavage, and for crying out loud, the thing was see-through anyway. Underneath she wore a pair of thong underwear. The other two components of her costume was a red wig and butterfly mask.

Her eyes could now make out several forms seated before her, what she thought were three men and two women, but she could not be sure. And she certainly couldn't see it any of the women had red hair. She took a gulp, closed her eyes, and began. The fact that she wore a wig and mask added some appeal. She was hidden and at the same time she was someone else. She could do anything she wanted and it really wouldn't be her, unless she wanted it to be.

As she moved about she could feel their eyes on her. There were no catcalls, no obnoxious "Baby, take it off," but she could feel their desire, their desire for her. That scared her even more, and at the same time, made her crotch tingle. Bu the more she thought about it the less she less she cared about the audience. She just wanted to be naked, in the most wanton way, and to appease her crotch and bring herself to that orgasm that had been welling up inside her since the morning.

She undid the first knot on her teddy and pulled on one of the now-loose strings. She could feel the string slither over her breasts, rub her nipples as it passed, slowly and roughly, like an impatient and determined lover. Right now she was her own lover, independent of everyone for her own pleasure. When the string was free she snaked it all over her body, caressing her breasts, her neck and shoulders, and then she flung it away. Her breasts were half-exposed, but she wanted to be entirely naked, now! She also wanted to tease herself, to play the role of the lover and the beloved at the same time.

She pulled down her panties and relished the sensation of the cool air on her moist crotch as she kicked her underwear off the stage. Her crotch was still somewhat covered by the teddy, but she imitated her lover's wicked grin and did a pirouette, letting the teddy fly up, exposing herself for just a moment. They let out an audible gasp, and she breathed for the first time since getting on the stage. The scare had now become a thrill. She was whipped up into a frenzy and she wanted to whip them into the same frenzy, to make the passion she felt their passion too. She caressed her body through he teddy, grabbed and took possession of herself. Slowly, she took one shoulder strap off and let one breast peek out, and then the other. With some force she pushed the outfit down and stood there naked. She sat on the edge of the stage and touched herself as the lace strings had, delicately but impatiently. If people watched it would just add to the intensity. Starting at her neck she worked her way down to her full, aching breasts, making her nipples raw with repeated strokes until they got even harder. She semi-consciously spread her legs. She had never been so exposed in her life and her flippancy, and not her own nudity, was what aroused her. They're staring at my wet cunt and I don't care.

Her fingers went straight for her slit. Sandra was through with teasing and all she wanted to do was cum. One finger jabbed in and out of her and the other flicked over her clit repeatedly. She could feel her juices spilling on the stage and knew that she was seconds away. The music had ended but she kept on going. Her head lifelessly flopped back, knocking her wig off. As her brown hair fell down she closed her eyes and tore off her mask. Had her eyes been open she would have seen someone from the audience approach the stage. Without a word Tom dropped his pants and pulled out his member. She could feel the tension below building, building ready to break, when she felt him plunge into her, all the way to the hilt. As always, she opened her eyes and looked at Tom with love as her world exploded and eventually he with her.

12