Beyonce in Bondage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,519 Followers

The next morning at nine on the dot Halle,Mariah,Christina and Beyonce were led by Jenks to Whitney's front lawn and as they knelt there, naked on the dewy grass, Whitney spoke to them.

"Slaves, I have tested our two new bitches this weekend and am pleased to announce that the winner of my contest is……Halle Berry!"

Four sets of eyes found out the others, they were a mixture of elation, pleasure, hatred, dread and shock.

"I have to leave now for an engagement so from now on I expect you to submit to Halle. She will have dominance over you other three and can discipline you however she likes, that is my decision." With that Whitney hurried away to her appointment with her CCTV cameras to observe what would happen.

Halle rose to her feet once her Mistress had left and strode to Mariah, held her hair roughly and slapped her, "You'll serve me now you cunt and learn to love it….as will you Bitch" ,this last comment aimed at a worried Beyonce.

*

OK please take the time to comment and vote. I'd especially welcome ideas and thoughts on where I can take this series from here because right now I don't have many. Other than I'd like to introduce Jennifer Lopez but in what capacity?

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,519 Followers
12