Beyonce in Bondage Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,507 Followers

"I saw this afternoon that you can certainly take a good beating, I've seen many a slut wilt under pain like that but I was impressed by you Beyonce, you've obviously learned well under you previous Mistress and embraced your submissive side. However, there is more to my dominance than mere pain. From what I know of Mistress Whitney she is very one paced in her dominance, I'll bet the old dyke hasn't even made you submit to cock yet. Well I will tonight. Are you ready to submit to cock? You need to be if you are to be a proper submissive. Behind me are three of my male slaves, Juan, Pedro and Escobar, to please me tonight you will do everything they as of you and more while I watch (and sometimes join in). Are you ready for that Beyonce? Do you want to please your new Mistress? Servitude to me is not just submitting to pain and punishment."

Beyonce knelt there and listened and realised she was getting excited by what the Colombian Mistress was saying. She realised that she had enjoyed her domination this afternoon more than anything she had experienced before (except perhaps that initial submission to Mariah Carey in her hotel room, that would be a moment to savour for the rest of her life) and if her new Mistress expected her to also submit to men then so be it. She nodded obediently at Shakira, obviously desperate to please her new Mistress but maybe she wasn't so keen when she saw the three men a bit closer.

Juan seemed to be the leader of the three (if any could actually be leader in the presence of their Mistress Shakira), her was in his forties, balding and possessed an almost comical moustache, Pedro was a long haired student type while Escobar grinned like an imbecile the whole time but also had one of the biggest cocks Shakira had ever cum across. In fact all three men were particularly well hung something Beyonce would no doubt discover very shortly.

"Tonight I am going to teach you how to be a cock slave, tell me you want to be one, then we can begin."

Beyonce breathed deeply and spoke slowly.

"I want to be a cock slave, Mistress."

"And you fucking will be slut, boys you heard the cunt, make her your cock slave!" the words accompanied by a dismissive slap to Beyonce's face.

They were the words that opened the floodgates. Shakira's eyes appeared almost to glaze over and she assumed another role, her expression became fiercer and her voice gained a harshness that was beyond anything Beyonce had experienced before, at once Beyonce realised this would be sexual domination at it's most intense and the realisation aroused her more than she could believe.

Shakira stepped forward and around Beyonce to stand behind her, her hands snaking down to rest firmly on her slaves shoulders. She gave an almost imperceptible nod to her male slaves and they stepped forward as one to come properly into the room and crowd around the kneeling slave. In seconds three hardening cocks were pushed against her head and with Shakira guiding it with her hands Beyonce wasn't about to move anywhere else, not that she wanted to.

"Open you slave, you need to get these three nice and hard and slippery."

Beyonce opened her mouth and a combination of her own movement and Shakira pushing her thrust the nearest of the cocks right into her mouth while the other two bounce away at her forehead. Those fat, greasy South American white dicks made a lovely contrast to the singer's perfect brown skin and her thick lips. Beyonce was not an expert at cock sucking, far from it, but she was going to be taught a few things about sexual domination here. Actually, it was Shakira doing most of the work to begin with, Juan just stood there with his ever increasing cock in Beyonce's mouth as the blonde Mistress pushed Beyonce's head deep onto it then pulled it back then again deep into her throat again. To start with Beyonce really struggled to cope with this throat fucking, it was faster and fiercer than anything she had experienced with her previous boyfriends or Mistresses (she had certainly sucked strap on dick before), but eventually she settled to something approaching a rhythm. But as soon as that happened, and with trails of saliva and pre-cum drooling from her mouth, Shakira pulled her face off the first cock and guided it onto the next one. She was going to give a quick oral examination to all three dicks before they really got warmed up!

Beyonce got off on this, her mouth was just being used as nothing more than a fuck hole and she loved it. Shakira was in full control of the other four people in the room and no-one was in any doubt that they were doing her bidding, when she changed Beyonce's mouth from one cock to the next no-one made any complaint. Once her slave had sufficiently tasted all three meats on offer she pulled her head back and gave her next instruction.

"Balls next Bitch! You've got the shafts nice and slick but you are going to need to get their balls licked clean , so get going!"

Juan again was first in, positioning his cock along Beyonce's face and his heavy, hair, sweaty ball sack right in her big mouth. This was so nasty and Beyonce felt so dirty as she rolled his testicles under her long tongue and felt his slippery dick rubbing against her lips and nose. The other tow men were quickly behind him, Beyonce tasting all six of their balls in her mouth as Shakira knelt down behind her and began to play with her breasts, rolling and pinching her sensitive nipples as Beyonce sucked scrotum.

"More cock! I want to see all three of those hard dicks in the sluts mouth at the same time!" demanded Shakira as her hands kneaded Beyonce's boobs.

Try as they might the three men could not get all three of their cocks in Beyonce's mouth, she stretched it as wide as she could, desperate to please her new Mistress. All she could taste was cock in her mouth and the aroma of manhood pervaded her head. She fit two in no problem, one from either side pushing at the corners of her mouth as their two bell ends pressed together inside her but that third proved elusive and Shakira was none too happy. She dropped her hands from Beyonce's breasts and roughly grabbed Pedro and Escobar by their balls, simultaneously squeezing them and rubbing them against Beyonce's face.

"Slave that is hopeless! I thought you had a dirty mouth! I thought your nasty mouth would please me. Seems I was mistaken!"

"Mistress I do have a dirty mouth, I am sorry, please let me make it up to you, anything Mistress!"

"Very well bitch, you can show how dirty your fucking mouth is by licking some ass! Starting with mine, then the boys can get theirs cleaned too. You do that will you slave? You willing to lick our asses clean?"

Even as the willing Beyonce nodded her ascent Shakira was busy getting to her feet, peeling off her tight hot pants and stepping around her kneeling superstar slave to stand in front of her reaching back and pulling her delectable ass cheeks apart about an inch from Beyonce's mouth. Instinctively Beyonce leaned her head forward and began to tongue at her Mistresses asshole. While she was doing it Shakira used her hands to grip into Beyonce's hair and pull her face deeper into her ass and demanded the guys get round there and make sure her female slave did not slacken in her ass licking.

Now from her mouth tasting so much of cock she was getting a totally different taste, and it was about to get a whole lot stronger. After Mistress Shakira was satisfied she stepped aside and pulled Pedro over and positioned his hairy ass where hers had just been and guided Beyonce's mouth right into the tight, puckered anus and made her lick him out. She just got no respite, her tiring tongue being moved from one sweaty ass to the next, all three men enjoying the sensation of having one of the sexiest singers on the planet sticking her tongue in their ass and licking it out. Beyonce was enjoying it too, the feeling of being sexually dominated by suck a kinky Mistress as Shakira was overwhelming and when Shakira relented on guiding Beyonce's head and dipped her fingers lower to finger Beyonce's pussy they came away dripping wet. She took those two glistening fingers and very deliberated began to probe them into Beyonce's asshole, getting it lubricated for what was still to come.

"Right boys, this bitch has tasted enough asshole for now, she wants cock and you are going to give her it -- all at the same time! Juan, throat fuck her, get as deep as you can. Pedro get down on your back and position yourself so you can fuck the slaves ass. Escobar, wait until Pedro is set then crawl in there and introduce her to your weapon. I want Beyonce airtight with cock!"

For a few moments there was a terrific jumble of limbs, Beyonce's fantastically sexy long legs mixed in with the three South America's hairy white legs as they positioned themselves to match their Mistress's demands. First cock in was Pedro into Beyonce's tight ass.

Bar plastic cocks of her Mistresses Beyonce had not taken much in her ass before and she really felt every inch of his long, slick dick as it burrowed its way inside her as she sat on him. Instinctively she leaned back and allowed the other guy, the guy with the most enormous penis she had ever set eyes on to squat down over Pedro and scuttle forward until that monster (12 inches it looked) was pressed into the soaking folds of her pussy and impale her for a second time. Double penetrated by these two lengthy Latino cocks made it pretty difficult for Beyonce to concentrate on much else as she felt them move inside her but she had just enough about her to stretch her mouth again and take the third cock right into her mouth until it touched the back of her throat. Mistress Shakira was delighted and implored her male slaves to pump and thrust for all they were worth.

The blonde Domme positively giggled as she saw her latest superstar slut filled with lowly, peasant cock and fucked like a piece of meat with holes. She played with her own pussy as she watched Beyonce try and take all that man meat and skipped around them shoving at each of the guys, pushing them in further or giving little slaps to Beyonce's tits as she passed them. She was enjoying herself immensely.

As was Beyonce, at any other time this would have been such an embarrassing and humiliating thing for her but she felt such freedom and liberation as a slave, as if all the pressures she worked under daily were removed from her and she could be a pain slut or a cock hound with no worries or repercussions. It was a release that she was now more than addicted to, being used like this was just the most thrilling thing she had ever experienced. She could actually feel the two cocks buried in her ass and pussy respectively rubbing against each other between her skin that separated her as she choked and gagged on the cock face fucking her as Shakira made her next orders known to them all.

"Slaves, don't any of you dare cum yet! And that includes you Beyonce, you dirty bitch! You'll each of you have your cocks fist sucked and licked clean by Beyonce and then she will use those so well manicured hands to jerk each of you off over her face!"

The next few minutes would live long in Beyonce's memories for the rest of her life. In short order the cock plugging her mouth was removed and replaced by the cock that had seconds previously been deep in her ass and she licked it clean, tasting her own ass in the process. The cock from her pussy was soon after and she tasted her own love juices too before jerking roughly at the foreskin and seconds later being rewarded with a cum shower that splattered over her waiting face. She relished the warm, sticky seed as it hit her nose and mouth and hoped her Mistress was pleased with her efforts. She did not have much time to consider as quickly she had two cocks in hand, one in each hand and was jerking them off towards her face again, determined to milk them for their full loads.

Her beautiful ebony face was coated in thick white cum seconds later, both cheeks and ears taking a blast with the remainder dumped on her forehead to slowly trickle down her face.

"You're not done yet slave, there's one more lot of cum you've to receive -- mine!" announced Shakira.

With that the blonde Dominatrix pushed her male slaves to one side and stood right over Beyonce, her groin right on her slaves cum covered face, and demanded that the slave use her fingers to get her off.

Shakira stood like a Goddess, towering over her kneeling serf, rubbing furiously at her glistening clit and pussy while Beyonce looked up at her adoringly through cum covered eyes. The three men stood back and despite having just ejaculated all over Beyonce they could feel a stirring in their loins even this quickly from watching Shakira play with herself so intensely. And she was intense. Her dark eyes focussing on her slave and her mouth issuing a stream of profanities as her voice rose and fall with her body's reactions to arousal.

"Oh Yes! Yes! You fucking slut Beyonce! My fucking cock hound slut, aren't you! Aren't you! Yes! Oh! Yes! Dirty. Fucking. Whore. Oh Yes! Yes! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!"

As that last exclamation was squealed out Shakira came, spraying Beyonce's face and mouth with her ejaculation. Coating her with the warm clear love juices and figuratively marking her with her scent as her slave from that point onward. Shakira reached down and dipped her fingers in the gooey mess all over Beyonce's face and mixed all the juices together and scooped much of it into her slaves mouth, ordering Beyonce to clean her fingers.

"Yes, I'm going to enjoy dominating you Beyonce, this is going to be a beautiful relationship!"

* Two months later and the D Club was buzzing. It was a Saturday night and every member seemed to be there, rumours had circulated in the community since Jennifer Lopez had made the announcement the previous week and it seemed everyone was there to see if it was true.

Mistress Naomi Campbell was there with subs Mel B from the Spice Girls and Mariah Carey (her latest addition). Mistress Angelina Jolie was there with her bitches, Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox. New Domme Halle Berry, fresh from casting aside the shackles of slavery was there with her slave Christina Milian. Mistress Madonna was there with her full complement of submissive slaves: Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Pink and Gwen Stefani (all looking lovely in their bright pink collars and chains and nothing else). And it was Mistress Shakira's first trip back to the club since she won Beyonce and she came in full force, her slaves Salma, Penelope and Nelly in skin tight black suits while Beyonce was looking mighty fine in silver collar and silver chastity belt.

They and more besides were crowded around the central stage until an expectant hush settled over the crowd as the lights were dramatically dimmed. Then Jennifer Lopez strutted onto the stage under a spotlight in quite the most amazing fantasy Dominatrix outfit. An eclectic mix of leather and chain mail with boots that reached her thighs and her hair pulled back severely. Behind her were her trusty servants, Ciara and the Williams sisters (Venus and Serena) and they were pushing a wheeled box onto the stage and left it before their Mistress before retiring.

Jennifer addressed her expectant audience in the most self assured, cocky voice imaginable.

"Ladies, fellow Mistresses I promised you last week that I would introduce the newest member of my stable this week and it would be an announcement that would shock you all and rock the very foundations of this club! And as the world knows, Mistress Jennifer Lopez is a woman of her word. Behold my newest submissive!"

With a theatrical flourish the sides of the box fell apart to reveal a small metal cage contained within and behind the bars the naked, cramped form of Whitney Houston!

Now this was a shock. There had been rumours of Whitney's financial problems for some time now but it was pretty inconceivable that she would ever stoop to servitude to another Mistress. Whitney Houston was a founder member of the club, one of the first celebrities who had displayed her dominant side and introduced many submissive celebrities into the lifestyle. She had always been seen as one of the pre-eminent Dominatrix's in the club, inspiring a mixture of fear and awe from subs and other Dommes alike. And yes she had had her troubles in the past few weeks but no one could ever believe what they were seeing. Worse still everyone knew what a hard time she had given Jennifer Lopez when she had joined, how she had given her no respect as a fellow Mistress and treated and spoke to her with disdain. Most also knew that Whitney had taken Jennifer as her slave for one day in return for Jennifer getting a day with Beyonce. There was real history there.

To make sure that no one watching was in any doubt as to the roles here, Jennifer walked to the cage and opened the door to it, then stepped back and gloried in the moment as Whitney Houston emerged on hands and knees and crawled over to her and slowly, reluctantly, bowed her head and kissed Jennifer's boots.

The crowd audibly gasped at that and Jennifer Lopez smiled like the cat that got the cream. Inside Whitney Houston was breaking up, she couldn't believe she was humiliating herself like this. And to this pathetic novice. But she had no choice, in dire financial straits she had been offered a package by her fellow Mistress that would bail her out completely and pay off all her debts and more -- all she had to do was submit to her completely. Even with the prospect of sorting out the mess that her business life had descended into Whitney had been extremely reluctant to accept the deal. She was 'old school' about the BDSM lifestyle and despised young Mistresses like Jennifer with a passion, they were everything that Whitney saw as wrong with it and she had enjoyed her day of thoroughly dominating the Latino beauty a few months ago. But in the end Whitney realised this was her only chance and reluctantly agreed to Miss Lopez's proposal and all the conditions attached, first one being to display her submission to Jennifer at the very D club she had virtually started and ruled for the past decade or so.

The thought of what she would have to do that night and who all would witness it turned her stomach but she still did it to the best of her capabilities. As instructed earlier she ignored the gaping crowd and concentrated on cleaning Mistress Jennifer's long boots with her tongue.

"You see ladies! I promised you quite the show tonight did I not? And this is how keep my promises! Ciara, bring the collar!"

At her Mistresses command the young singer appeared back on stage holding a velvet cushion with a battered old leather dog collar on it. Jennifer took it and dismissed her slave and looked down at Whitney, she would especially enjoy collaring her former rival. Placing a collar on a willing receiver was the ultimate in submission, by accepting this collar both Whitney and Jennifer knew that Whitney would now and forever be viewed as a submissive by every single person who was watching. They both knew that all that Whitney had done before as a Domme would count for nothing so long as she wore this collar, and it was not even a good collar, it really was an old dog collar and had been well used. With a touch of her hand to Whitney's head Jennifer halted her boot licking and she instructed her to move onto her knees for the collaring. How desperately Whitney wanted to refuse but she knew it was pointless now and rather she knelt there and allowed Jennifer Lopez to place the dog collar around her neck and tighten it in place.

"I have collared my latest slave in front of you all and I would demand that you recognise from now on that this slave, Whitney Houston, is my BITCH!"

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,507 Followers