Beyonce in Bondage Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,511 Followers

Whitney winced at the ferocity which the word was spoken and knew in her heart that it was over, hr life as a Dominatrix gone forever. But the humiliation was just beginning and Jennifer had an extra special treat for her next. At a pre-arranged signal from Jennifer, Naomi Campbell walked on to the stage in her right hand was a leash and at the end of that was Mariah Carey. Mariah had been Whitney Houston's first ever sub, immediately submitting to her rival diva and embracing a life of serving her Mistress with all her heart. Everyone in the club knew of their special Mistress/Slave bond over the years and while other celeb slaves had come and gone Mariah had always been obedient to Whitney. As Naomi and the crawling Mariah made it into the spotlight everyone was finally able to observe the huge appendage hanging from Mariah's crotch. It was a twelve inch long, four inch thick strap on dildo!

The truth of what was to happen was all too evident to the crowd but Jennifer announced it anyway.

"As first action as my collared slave Whitney you are going to bend your fat ass over and allow it to be fucked by your own former slave, Mariah Carey. Everyone knows what a true submissive Mariah is and this should adequately demonstrate your new position in life, that even a submissive like Mariah is higher than you!"

Whitney nodded sombrely and bent forward, pulling her ass cheeks apart right in front of the crowd as Mariah was led towards her and positioned by her new Mistress, Naomi. Mariah appeared more upset at having to participate than Whitney but with the devious Naomi and Jennifer up on stage there was no way she would not do as she was told. She tenderly reached around her former Mistress's hip and gripped them as she slid her huge fake cock slowly inside her.

Jennifer Lopez turned her back as Mariah began to ass fuck her former Mistress, and turned to take the awe struck respect from the crowd. She knew she had just become the Queen of the Club in all but name. Scanning the faces she spotted Mistress Shakira and they locked stares for a moment. Jennifer's eyes moved from Shakira to Beyonce then back again. The unspoken message was clear enough, 'she's my property you've got and I'm coming to get her back'...

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,511 Followers