Beyonce in Bondage Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,512 Followers

Rihanna was getting off on this sadism, she wanted to stick her hands down her shorts and rub her clit as she delivered her last belt shot to Beyonce's ass but instead she settled for fondling her boob and giving her own nipple a sharp twist and enjoying the ecstasy of the pain it sent through her body.

She ordered her driver to release Beyonce from the car boot and while he did so busied herself by choosing which riding crop she would use from a range in the car door. Once she had chosen one she swished it against her boot, smile and strode to the rear of the car again where her newest slave waited on her hands and knees. Rihanna curtly dismissed the driver and took the leash from him, without a word to Beyonce she jerked it and began walking her slave deep into the dark, damp alley. She set a fierce pace and Beyonce had to crawl like an eager dog beside her Mistress to keep up. She splashed through dank puddles and small piles of rubbish which Rihanna seemed to be deliberately heading for -- it was most uncomfortable.

At the end of the alley was a large brick wall, it was a dead end. A couple of yards before that wall was a metal, chicken wire mesh fence. It was against this that Rihanna intended to have her next fun and games. She casually swatted Beyonce's already sore ass with her crop as they walked towards the fence. In the gloom and muted light of the dark night it was all the more foreboding to the submissive former Destiny's Child singer. Still recovering from her domination in the car boot , shivers ran through her body at this macabre looking structure in the heart of the city.

Rihanna walked right up to the mesh, her and Beyonce's face just an inch or so short of the metal before halting.

"On your feet slave and spread yourself tightly against the fence! Quickly!"

Beyonce obeyed her young Mistress and stretched herself up and pressed her body against the cold, wet metal. Rihanna stood behind her and kicked her ankles nice and far apart before using plastic cable ties around both ankles tying her tightly to the fence. Standing on a small box she did the same to Beyonce's wrists after demanding she stretch her arms high above her head so that very quickly Beyonce was bound to the fence, her breasts pressing through the mesh. Which was exactly the intention as Rihanna ducked around the fence to the other side and clipped two severely sprung nipple clamps to Beyonce's long nipples on the other side of the fence and let them go, biting into Beyonce's sensitive nips.

From the deep shadows Rihanna picked up an object which Beyonce could not quite make out until it was held up to her face on the other side of the fence.

"Know what this is bitch?" snarled the young Mistress.

Beyonce struggled to nod her head and whispered.

"It's an umbrella Mistress."

"Not bad for such a dumb slut. And you know what it represents? It represents a symbol of how successful I am, especially compared to you. My single 'Umbrella' was bigger than any of your pathetic efforts, showing the world that I am the pre-eminant young soul diva not you. And you know what else this umbrella is? A converted cattle prod!"

And with that Rihanna touched the tip of the umbrella to her slaves breast through the fence and pressed a small button that sent a small electric shock through the tip of it and into Beyonce's body. It was a not unpleasant sensation.

In all her experiences with her various Dommes Beyonce had never really experiences electric punishment but she was going to tied to that fence in that deserted alleyway. Rihanna moved like a dancer, skipping from side to side, measuring her slaves heavenly body up before pressing the tip of the umbrella in the exact spot he wanted and pressing the button to send a shudder though Beyonce's body. Her helplessness to move only increased the sensation. Rihanna found all the hot spots, her breasts, her squeezed nipples, her clit, her asshole everywhere that the sensation would be increased Rihanna pressed the umbrella against and zapped Beyonce as Beyonce tried to move against the unmoving fence, she was totally at her Mistresses mercy up there.

Finally she relented and paused a moment from poking Beyonce with the umbrella tip but it was only to be a brief respite. Rihanna moved close behind her slave and hissed in her ear.

"You are going to beg me to press the button again, you hear slave?"

Beyonce whimpered and nodded, desperate for another shock until she felt her wet pussy lips being parted and the umbrella being pushed up inside her. Beyonce bit her lip, torn between fear and desire.

"Please Mistress....mmm..."

"Yes slave? What? What do you want me to do?"

"P-Please. Please push the-the button..."

"With pleasure bitch!"

A jolt burst through Beyonce's body like never before, she jerked and tried to trash against the fence as the electricity went through her but of course could not get the purchase to do so. Rihanna smiled as she kept the umbrella up there and kept her finger on the button much longer than her previous zaps. Finally she relented and Beyonce gave a low moan and her pressed her head forward against the wire mesh, her long hair hanging down, her body exhausted and close to climax. Rihanna ran her fingers through Beyonce's hair and jerked her head up to look deep into her eyes.

"You see, you are behind the time Beyonce. Passe. You need to be more like me and I think to begin we shall have to give you a haircut more like mine, you know, a fashionable one."

Before Beyonce could digest that little titbit Rihanna continued.

"But that is to come, right now I've got a friend here who I've had a little bet with for a the past few months. He said that Beyonce Knowles wasn't the type of girl that took it up the ass while I argued that you were just the kind of skank that liked getting it in the shit hole. Looks like I win the bet doesn't it."

And with that Rihanna moved back to allow a man in behind Beyonce his stiff cock already pressing into the bottom of Beyonce's spine. A deep, husky voice sounded at Beyonce's right ear as the cock slowly slid down her ass crevice.

"I ain't never been so glad to lose a bet. Know what I mean bitch?"

Of course Beyonce had taken plenty of cocks in her asshole before (see chapters 1-6) but most of them had been plastic with dominant women at the end of them this was a sleazy sounding guy that she could not even see who was about to plunge his cock inside her asshole. Rihanna had rounded the fence again and was right up against it on the other side in Beyonce's face and flicking at her own pussy under her outfit, very obviously getting off on this.

Beyonce moaned as she felt his large cock tip finally come to a rest against her tight, puckered anus. His dick seemed slippery enough to lubricate things and with just a slight adjustment of his position (because she had little or no chance to move her body to accommodate him what with being tied to the fence) he thrust up and pushed his large dick into Beyonce's arsehole and slowly pressed it deep inside her.

Oh he was big and Beyonce wanted to squirm as she began to butt fuck her, it was uncomfortable being pressed up against the fence like that and the chain in the other side connected to her nipples was biting hard as he began to thrust rhythmically into her from behind. Rihanna was still on the other side of the fence a wicked look on her face as she continued torment her new slave by spitting in her face, undoing the nipple clamps then putting them back on and still playing with herself.

It was an uncomfortable fifteen minutes or so for Beyonce but a nonetheless arousing one. She was being treated like shit and absolutely loving it. Being roughly fucked in the ass by an unknown man treating her like nothing more than a piece of fuck meat was obviously good for her submissive side.

With each thrust up and forward from the unseen guy Beyonce's body and face was being pushed harder into the fence. She wanted something, someone to touch her pussy so bad, she need to cum so bad she would have loved for him or Rihanna to touch her clit and set her off but neither would, the frustration of restraint an even bigger arousal for her. And then she felt him stiffen up, his whole body and she knew he was going to cum in her asshole.

A sudden warm rush invaded her bowels as he emptied his balls inside her and as she gripped the fence she was suddenly freed from her bondage as Rihanna cut the plastic ties that held her wrists and ankles to the fence. Instinctively Beyonce dropped to her knees on the cold, wet ground, she knew that was where they would want her. Seconds later a now flaccid cock was pushed at her lips, slimy and gross and Beyonce just opened her lips and sucked it in, tasting her ass mixed with his cum, she knew her place. Rihanna stood over her and chuckled as she watched her new celebrity slave suck the cock that had so recently been buried in her ass and wondered to what depths Beyonce would be willing to sink. She smiled at the thought of finding out.

With the mystery man's cock sucked and licked clean he departed and Rihanna re-affixed the dog leash to Beyonce's collar and walked her briskly from the alleyway. Once back at the car Rihanna jerked Beyonce to her feet and handed her a thick, real fur coat, knowing how Beyonce hated wearing fur it gave the younger girl a real buzz ordering her to wear it and then commanding her into the back of the limo beside her.

As the car slowly moved off Rihanna spoke to her slave.

"Pain and humiliation. That's what you've got coming Beyonce. Pain and humiliation. And I bet that excites you, doesn't it slut?"

Beyonce slowly nodded and squirmed as Rihanna slipped her hand under the thick fur coat, sought out Beyonce's soaking wet pussy and slid three fingers easily inside her and began to slowly finger fuck her on the car seat.

"And you're going to be a good little slave aren't you? Yes. You're going to do everything that your Mistress Rihanna orders you to do, aren't you? No matter how dirty or nasty or degrading it is? You'll do it because you want to please your new Mistress don't you bitch?"

On the last word she pulled her fingers from Beyonce's slit and grabbed her chin in her hand roughly and glared into Beyonce's submissive eyes to see her totally unable to meet her gaze.

"God you really are pathetic, aren't you?"

Beyonce just dropped her head, secretly loving this treatment. She looked up as the car drew to a stop at Rihanna's command to the driver to stop. They had not travelled far and while it may have appeared to be an unscheduled stop Rihanna had set this up too, not that Beyonce would ever know that.

Beyonce stared out the window at yet another eerie looking alley way, this one however was lit up somewhat by a couple of burning oil drums. Beside them sat three apparent vagrants. Winos, drunks, down and outs, whatever you want to call them, they looked (and she would find out soon enough smelled) awful. They sat on their out of shape asses, in brown, stained, torn jackets and lolled about with bottles in brown paper bags clasped tightly in their paws. They didn't even look up when the fancy car stopped or when the beautiful celebrity singer Beyonce Knowles exited the car clad in that expensive fur coat.

She was still computing the instructions Mistress Rihanna had given her before exiting the car as she started forward towards the tramps. Her bare feet brushed against bits of discarded cardboard and bags and other rubbish but she kept on going, her head spinning with all that had happened that night. She waited until she was nearly on top of the tramps and cleared her throat to get their attention. They were hairy, uncouth looking creatures from afar and close up they were even worse. The smell around them was acrid and harsh.

"What you want bitch?" snarled the older of the two at Beyonce.

With all the grace and beauty that a diva like Beyonce could muster she stood at her full height and in one balletic movement opened the fur coat and let it drop to her feet, revealing her fully naked body to the two drunks.

That got their attention sure enough. She looked stunning in all her naked glory above, not that she stayed above them for long because she was already dropping to all fours and crawling towards the one who had sworn at her.

The smell was really strong as she crawled right up to him so that her head was at his groin. Ignoring the stench and concentrating on how nasty she was to do this she brushed against him and his eyes fell open and nearly out when he saw her kneeling there between his legs but he offered no argument to her smile and her hand reaching out to undo the rags that were his trousers. Maybe he thought it was a dream. He, however, was a long way from a dream, her hand recoiled as she felt the fabric of his trousers, it was warm and damp, he had apparently recently pissed himself! Beyonce risked a disgusted look back at her watching Mistress and she waved her to get a move on. The tramp's cock was pretty small and there was no hiding from the fact that it stank, looked dirty and unwashed and was not an inviting prospect. Yet that did not stop Beyonce wrapping her big red lips around it and starting to suck away at it. He gave a cough as she started blowing him and a sigh and touched her face with his gloved hands as she felt his dick grow a bit stiffer in her mouth.

She sucked harder, determined to get the desired results from this homeless man and her sucking became harder and faster as he grew more and more aware of what was going on - and yeah he got more aroused too. He came almost before Beyonce knew what was happening, she never thought a guy could come so quickly and without a fully erect dick, but he did. The first she knew he was gripping my head to keep it in place then her mouth filled with a sour, stale tasting sticky liquid that was far runnier than any male cum she had ever seen, it literally washed down her gullet and throat and some even seeped from the corners of her mouth.

The other vagrants had come round somewhat by now and were in no mood to ask questions, all they saw was a sexy slut on her knees before them begging to suck their balls dry! In the end she started taking them both in her mouth, from either side, at the same time. Their cocks were also bigger than the first tramps and as they grew erect they fought for position and space inside Beyonce's mouth, pushing at her cheeks with their bell ends and wanting the attention of her sticky tongue. Beyonce was rampant now, once again feeling that burning desire within her, her crotch absolutely soaking once again, just the mere thought of what she was doing (giving free blow jobs to the homeless!) turning her on. This was also much harder work than the first tramp she had blown, not only was there two of them but they both seemed better able to hold off their ejaculations and I really got a thorough oral workout there in that dank, dark alley.

She must have taken ten minutes of this bizarre double blow job before the tramp to her right stated cumming and he set the other off and before she knew where she was she had two loads of cum being sprayed all over her. Her mouth caught it's fair share, but both tramps had also managed to coat her lips and nose and even get some in her eyes and hair. Not that they cared, they were starting to get their wits about them all right and were making noises about fucking her properly when Mistress Rihanna intervened, throwing them a bottle of scotch to entertain them and re-attaching the leash to Beyonce's collar and walking her back through the dark alley to her car, another degradation finished.

As she watched Beyonce's pert backside disappear into the car and she flung the fur coat in behind her another figure emerged from the darkness and grabbed Rihanna by her elbow. Rihanna spun around and was instantly face to face with Jennifer Lopez.

"What do you want?" demanded Rihanna sharply.

Jennifer pointed into the dark interior of the limousine and spat out her answer.

"Her! And I mean to get her! What can a little novice like you do or show a slave like that? Nothing, all you've done so far is pathetic, I've been watching and I warn you stand in my way and you'll end up like Whitney Houston!"

"What? A pathetic old ex-Mistress cowering to a younger more dominant one? I think that role suits you more than me bitch! Now get out of my way!"

"You'll see cunt, you'll be crawling on your hands and knees to beg me to let you lick the shit off my shoes when I'm done with you. I will have Beyonce! I will!"

Rihanna just laughed and slammed the door shut and got her driver to take off out of there, leaving Jennifer Lopez standing in the street fuming and staring hard at the receding car. She was totally unaware of another car on the other side of the street, a figure in shade in the back seat watching the scene amused.

"Oh J-Lo, now I know how to get you, now I know" spoke a soft feminine voice before she wound up the back window. Seems Jennifer Lopez had more than just one enemy.....

TO BE CONTINUED...

Author's note: Thanks for reading my story, please take the time to vote and leave a comment on it. Also if you have any ideas or scenarios or celebrity ladies you'd like to see in the series please feel free to let me know. Thanks again

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,512 Followers
12