Beyonce in Bondage Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,513 Followers

Solange took a firm grip of Beyonce's hair and started to fuck her real hard, both fake cocks ramming in with each thrust. She also got going with the verbals, her preferred method of domination and humiliation obviously verbal and physiological.

"That's it slut take my big hard dick! You like that don't you bitch?"

Solange used her grip on Beyonce's hair to make it look like she was nodding vigorously.

"Yeah! That's right, you like Mistress Solange riding you like a cheap slut, don't you big sis? Don't you!?"

"Oh Yeah, you're nothing but a Ho. A cheap, skanky Ho!"

All the time Solange was double fucking her sister with wanton abandon, a blur of motion as she pounded back and forth rapidly. The five judges were agog with the sibling strap on action put on before them and the audience was hushed to catch each obscenity from the younger sister.

"Oh yeah bitch, I'm gonna stretch your holes so badly when you're mine twenty four seven. Yeah, you're gonna get all the cock you can handle, real and fake. I'm gonna make you my own personal cock hound whore!"

Solange's movements and actions were getting more and more frenzied as she herself got more and more aroused.

Then, unexpectedly, Solange plucked her dildos from Beyonce and march round to stand before her face. Holding her face up by her hair Solange pointed the longer bottom dildo that had been buried up to the hilt in Beyonce's cunt at her sister's face and squeezed a little pump that hung from the strap on. Immediately a spurt of white liquid burst out and splattered against Beyonce's forehead!

It was a very special, sophisticated strap on. It had a deep reservoir attached to it and Solange had spent the past couple of hours gathering cum from a large proportion of the male slaves in attendance at the Club that night. Once the pump was squeezed it was this sticky substance that sprayed out. A fact Solange took great delight relaying to Beyonce and the watching audience.

"That's it you whore! You love cum don't you? Come on tell me how you love drinking slave's cum!"

Beyonce looked up at her domineering younger sister and found she couldn't meet her eyes. Her head dropped and her voice broke as she verbally submitted.

"I love cum. I am a cum whore."

It was what everyone wanted to hear, whether true or other wise.

"You are indeed big sister, and when I become your new Mistress I will pimp you out to all and sundry. You will spend your days sucking cock and drinking cum. You will be a cock hound, a cum whore my very own personal piece of shit slut.

With that proud announcement Solange again sprayed Beyonce with cum, this time aiming lower and targeting her eyes, her nose and her mouth. There was a lot of cum in there and before long Beyonce's face was coated and almost unrecognisable. Mere seconds later Beyonce knelt there, submissively below her dominant sister with her face covered with thick, slowly dripping cum. It dropped onto her perfect breasts and stomach and she had to breathe through her mouth as her nostrils were clogged up with cum. Solange added to the mix by hocking up a large amount of phlegm and spitting it onto her sister's forehead before turning to address the judges.

"You all know who this slut is. How does the idea of her becoming nothing more than a meat hole sound? A cum receptacle? Because if you give her over to my charge that is exactly what I will transform my big sister into."

With that bold statement Solange marched off the stage and left the five judges to deliberate and come to a decision, just who would become the new Mistress for Beyonce Knowles?

*

And at this point the decision is over to you, the reader, which of the three candidates - Kelly Rowland, Nicole Sherzinger or Solange Knowles do you want as Beyonce's next Domme? Let me know through either feedback or comments on the story and the next chapter will be about their year together. Thanks thedarkcloud.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,513 Followers
12