Beyonce in Bondage Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,518 Followers

On another stage Lady Gaga is making quite the exhibition of herself. She had changed out of the KKK outfit that she was wearing earlier and in now bare ass naked save for a large ivory coloured strap on dildo. She is stroking it suggestively while fondling her small tits. Michelle Obama has paid for, and received some of the most twisted acts in the Clubs history that night. She was mock bullied, tarred and feathered and lynched by a group of celebrity blondes and now to finish up she is going to give her anal virginity to this crazy bitch. The president of the USA's wife is lead on to the stage in a hell of a state. Her skin is covered in dark tar and feathers, her hair is a mess and the rope around neck is being used as a leash. Her mask of earlier in the evening is now a thing of the past but hardly any of the denizens of the Club would recognise this bitch, certainly not with her face completely plastered in cum after a glory hole session in a barrel just minutes earlier.

But Gaga knows who it is under all that muck on her hands and knees facing away from her and she can't wait to split the bitch in half, to give her what she so desperately wants. A male slave hands Gaga a paint pot and brush and the blonde singer carefully paints a thick yellow line down what is visible of the First Lady's back, right down to the top of her ass crack. Then Gaga drops to her knees and lines up her monster dildo with Obama's asshole and pushes her way into Michelle's tightest of holes. She grabs the rope around her slaves neck and pulls on it so that Michelle's head had no choice but to strain back towards her tormentor and listen as vile filth is hissed at her.

"Next time you come here cunt, you bring your old man, I want his ass next, understand bitch? Good, but for now you old motherfucker I want you to scream. Scream for me you slut!"

And Michelle screams, oh boy does she scream, but it's mostly through arousal, this is the kinkiest night of her life. Watching from the side is Gaga's erstwhile fellow 'KKK' member for the night, Christina Aguilera and there is more than a hint of jealousy and hatred in her eyes for her fellow blonde. You can be sure there will be more to hear between lady Gaga and Christina in the near future!

But for now it's back to the main stage and Janet Jackson has emerged looking as regal as ever. She stands below Beyonce's cage and looks one at a time at Kelly, Nicole and Solange, dragging out their tension even longer before finally speaking.

"The panel have reached a decision. The Domme that will take ownership over Beyonce Knowles for the next year is......Nicole Sherzinger!"

There was a gasp and a sharp intake of breath at the decision, especially from the three contenders on the stage and Beyonce hanging above. Nicole gave a short cry of triumph and for that moment forgot about Beyonce, after all she had a whole year to deal with her, and turned a vicious smile on her two fellow candidates.

"Hard luck Ladies! Now why don't the pair of you lie down on the ground, head to head while I go and get a little drink to help my, um performance! Oh and you may want to take your tops off because my aim may be a bit excitable! "

Nicole was insufferably smug having won (probably more so than either Solange or Kelly would have been) and she was clearly relishing the chance to humiliate her erstwhile rivals so publicly. As badly as they did not want to do this they had signed up to it and in the Club your word meant everything. While a cocksure Nicole strutted off stage (complete with a cute little wave to Beyonce) her two rivals reluctantly peeled off their tops and positioned themselves on the floor of the stage with the top of their heads touching.

The Pussycat Doll singer re-appeared some minutes later, making the other two wait. She was still drinking water from a bottle and had discarded her tight leather skirt, so her shaven pussy was clearly displayed. She strutted across the stage and hovered above Solange and Kelly, meeting their eyes and winking down at them before she bent her knees and started to squat.

"Mouths open girls, you ain't ever tasted nectar like mine before!"

Both glared up at their tormentor and Solange it was who made the fatal mistake of mouthing back at her.

"Fuck off bitch, we never agree.....uuuurgh!"

As soon as Solange opened her mouth Nicole let flow with her piss, targeting Beyonce's kid sisters mouth before shaking her ass about to coated the rest of Solange's face and that of Kelly's. She was deliriously happy not only had she won the challenge and gained famous submissive slut Beyonce Knowles as her slave for the next 12 months but she got to humiliate these two in public as well. As she continued to piss on them she looked up at Beyonce and her mind started to drift off think of all the things she would do with her new toilet slave...

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,518 Followers
12