Beyonce: The Bondage Queen

Story Info
Beyonce dominates white slaves her own sexy way.
2.2k words
3.76
17.5k
13
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

THIS IS A PARODY...IT IS FICTION...IT IS NOT REAL

***

Beyoncé decided she needed a break from all the stress she dealt with in her professional life. She secretly had fantasized about being a dominatrix for years. Interracial, Bondage and S&M porn always turned her on immensely, so she decided to open up her very own, very exclusive, Interracial S&M club. So if any horny, white guys...or girls, out there, wanted to be dominated by her, or her celebrity staff, they would have to pay big, and suffer. She loved the idea of letting loose and being the cruel, sexually wicked, dominatrix of her dreams. She secretly promoted the club to high end clientele. You had to have money to receive the privilege of Mistress Beyoncé's presence. The club opening was the most anticipated, secret opening in entertainment history. Queen Bey herself, was once again a huge success.

She stood on the deck, outside of her office, over looking her exclusive club. She scanned the club, maintaining control at all times. She looked exquisitely perfect. Her tall ebony frame encased in a blue latex bodysuit. It had slits on her chest, that peeled back, for her to expose her luscious full breasts, if she so desired. It had another slit, that could be peeled back, from her perfect pussy, to her world class, dream inducing ass. Once again to expose them, if she so desired. She had on knee high, shiny, black leather, high heel, designer boots. Her perfect brown and blonde thick hair was in a wide ponytail. Her makeup was perfect, those luscious lips, cherry red. She had a riding crop in her hand. If you could draw up the perfect vision of a dominatrix goddess, it would be her.

She had hired quite a gorgeous staff as well. Cardi B, Amber Rose and others. She also hired hot, white slave bitches to fuck the slaves, if they paid enough and if she allowed it. Jessica Simpson among others. She even had several white guy slaves to smack around and bring in to her dominatrix fun, if she so desired. Every celebrity dominatrix wore the exact same outfit as Beyoncé, but black or white. The slaves all wore black and silver studded skimpy outfits. They were there to be used, so they obeyed Beyoncé and the others at all times. All male slaves wore leather gimp masks at all times. Their faces were not to be seen.

Beyoncé returned to her office and sat on her black leather and gold plated throne, as she watched her slave bitch Jessica Simpson get double fucked by her two biggest, fattest and hairiest male slaves. She watched as the blonde bombshell pop star had her sweet ass and pussy violated by two hairy, white ogres. The sight turned her on, seeing such a gorgeous woman get double fucked by two fat, hairy slaves. It was the contrast that was so sexually stimulating. "Are you enjoying those slave cocks bitch?" Beyoncé asked sternly.

"Yes Mistress Beyoncé, I love them. Mmmmmmmmm." Jessica moaned wildly and writhed on those fat cocks. She was loving the two ogres using her to get off, it turned her on so much, being a fuck toy for them and being a sex slave for Mistress Beyoncé.

Beyoncé put on her huge black strapon and walked over to them. She smacked it on Jessica's lips, rubbing it slowly across them. "I might let them fuck you all night slave, do you think you can handle that?" She asked in her very sexy, but firm voice.

"Oh yes Mistress, please let them fuck me all night long. I want there fat cocks in me all night." Jessica moaned and came all over the fat cock in her pussy, while she sat on the other fat cock in her ass.

Mistress Beyoncé shoved her huge black cock in Jessica's mouth and ordered her to suck it. She sucked greedily on it. Shaking her head, sticking out her tongue and licking the sides of it, as it was pushed into her mouth. Beyoncé smacked her face and spit on it, as Jessica smiled. She pulled the cock out of her mouth and ordered her to lick off the spit from her face. Jessica quickly obeyed her Mistress, licking it up and swallowing it. Beyoncé shoved her huge rubber cock all the way down Jessica's throat, as she gagged and spit up around it. She yanked it out of her mouth and smacked Jessica hard in the face. "LICK IT CLEAN BITCH!!" Beyoncé ordered and Jessica obeyed. She licked the sides, all the way up and down, getting it spotless.

"I'm so sorry Mistress." Jessica held her head in shame. The slaves stopped fucking her, nobody moved, as Mistress Beyoncé was upset. She ordered the slave in her pussy to pull out and he immediately did.

"Put it in her ass, with the other one. NOW!!" He did, shoving it slowly up her ass, stretching it so wide. His fat cock rubbed the other fat cock, as they tried to fit in Jessica's beautiful ass. Jessica started to scream, but stopped, not wanting to anger Mistress Beyoncé further. She bit her lip and moaned into her mouth. The pain was excruciating, but also pleasurable, knowing she was pleasing her Mistress.

The fat slave finally had his cock all the way up Jessica's ass, alongside the other fat slave's cock. Her ass was packed so full of thick meat, she couldn't move. She breathed heavily and closed her eyes, letting her ass relax. She started to feel the taboo pleasure of having her ass stuffed full, not just the pain of it. They didn't move. Everyone waited patiently for Mistress Beyoncé's orders. She walked around them not saying a word, slowly stroking her rubber cock. She rubbed her riding crop softly, across Jessica's big natural tits. The slaves held their heads down, as Jessica moaned. Beyoncé softly smacked Jessica's thick hard nipples with the riding crop, as Jessica moaned loudly, then bit her lip to stop.

Beyoncé stood over Jessica, facing the slave that just entered Jessica's ass. "SUCK IT!!" She ordered. He immediately sucked Mistress Beyoncé's huge, black rubber cock, deepthroating it. He kept sucking it, all the way down and back up. She smiled, she was pleased with him. She rubbed his mask softly, as he continued to deepthroat her massive fake cock. "STOP!!" He immediately took his mouth off of her cock and held his head down. She walked away from them, turning her back to them. No one said a word. Only Mistress Beyoncé dare talk, without permission.

Beyoncé stroked her cock, still silent. "FUCK HER!!" She ordered and the male slaves immediately began double ass fucking Jessica. The one that had sucked Beyoncé's cock groped Jessica's gorgeous DD cup tits. Slapping them and squeezing them hard. Milk shot out of her thick hard nipples and he lapped it up. She moaned loudly into her mouth, trying not to let her screams of pleasure and pain be heard by her Mistress. Beyoncé left her office, as Jessica squirted all over the two fat hairy slaves ass fucking her. They kept fucking, knowing not to stop until Mistress Beyoncé told them too.

Beyoncé walked over to a special room in use. Cardi B and Amber Rose were working over a rich white, elderly lawyer. He was tied spread eagle on the padded floor in the middle of the dark bondage, dungeon room. Beyoncé sat on her throne, each room contained one, just for her to sit in and watch the activities. She slowly crossed her magnificent, latex covered, long legs and watched her two gorgeous friends work over the old white man

Cardi B was pegging him, with her large black rubber cock. She worked it in and out of his tight ass, as she stroked his very thick, very large cock. Amber was riding his face, as she faced Cardi. Amber came in his sucking mouth, as he had his long tongue, all the way up her bald pussy, eating her out. She smiled at Cardi and belittled the old white guy. "Take that big black cock, you worthless, little white dick, weasel. I'm fucking your little punk ass. Your my bitch. You like dat shit, don't you bitch?" Cardi went hard on the white guy. She slowly jacked his huge cock, holding her hand at the head, as it was wrapped tightly around the shaft. She didn't move it, as precum poured out of the pee hole and ran down her hand. Some of it pooled in the meat pillow, Cardi had created, by holding her hand at the head.

Amber leaned over, smiling at Cardi, and liked his precum up. She let it hang off if her long, sexy tongue and fall back on his cock. She licked it up several times and let it drip back on his cock every time. The lawyer, Bill, groaned happily, as he desperately wanted to cum. Cardi kept fucking his ass and slowly jacking his cock, as more and more precum poured out. Cardi's hand was totally covered in Bill's oozing precum. Amber stuck out her talented tongue and slowly licked Cardi's hand clean. This time she swallowed it all, as they laughed and slapped Bill.

Beyoncé watched and smiled she approved of their work. She also approved of Bill's huge old white cock. She always fantasized about a big cock, white grandpa fucking her silly. She wondered how good it would feel to be in the middle of a white grandpa gangbang. It turned her on so very much. She always came, when she fantasized about it, as she played with her pussy. She was Mistress Beyoncé now though, so she shook her head and forgot about those fantasies. She left and went back to her office to check on her slaves.

When she returned Beyoncé saw the floor under the slaves was soaking wet from Jessica and the fat, hairy slave's combined cum. Jessica was moaning uncontrollably, as those two huge white cocks were pummeling, her now widely stretched, beautiful ass. Beyoncé was pleased with them very much, so she decided to reward them big time. "STOP!! SLAVE JESSICA GET UP AND SIT ON THE FLOOR."

Jessica obeyed. The male slaves stayed still, their heads down and thick cocks, rock hard. Beyoncé peeled backed the slit covering her pussy and ass, and also the ones covering her breasts. Her magnificent body was on full display. She is a perfect goddess and she knows it. She walked over to Jessica, who had her head down and made her lick her pussy. Jessica licked her out skillfully. She looked at the male slaves and smirked. She walked over to them and turned her back to the slave laying on the ground. She squatted down and slowly lowered her gorgeous ass on to the rock hard shaft of the slave on the ground. It slowly inched up her perfect ass, as Beyoncé didn't even flinch.

She pulled the other slave to her by his huge cock and worked it also into her perfect ass. Once again Beyoncé didn't flinch. She looked at Jessica and pointed at her pussy. Jessica rushed over to eat Beyoncé's pussy, as she said, "FUCK MY ASS NOW!!"

They obeyed and began pummeling her thick ass, with rapid fire speed and punishing force. She just looked at them smirking. Mistress Beyoncé is a goddess like no other. She took the double anal fucking with ease, never once screaming. She looked so amazingly beautiful, as those two fat, hairy white slaves pounder her ass at the same time.

Back in the other room, Cardi B was riding Bill' huge cock, as Amber played with her tits and sucked them. Bill was eating out Amber's ass and loving it. "That's right bitch, give me that big old white dick bitch!" Cardi rode him hard, rocking on his cock, as it thrust up her sweet, bald pussy. She came all over his cock and Bill grunted, as he came in Cardi's pussy. "Oooooooo, fill my sweet pussy bitch, fill it with your thick nut bitch!" Cardi was enjoying all that warm jizz in her pussy.

She got up and went over to Bill, standing over his mouth, facing Amber. She squatted down and let Bill's cum ooze out of her pussy into his mouth. She sat on his mouth and ride it, as he swallowed his own cum. Cardi and Amber laughed and kissed.

Back in Beyoncé's office, she was still taking the double anal pounding gracefully. She leaned her head back and enjoyed the pleasure of the two huge white cocks up her ass. She came in Jessica's mouth and told the male slaves, "PULL OUT AND STAND BY MY MOUTH!!" They did quickly. She opened her beautiful mouth and yelled, "NOW CUM!!" They jeered their cocks into her mouth. She even sucked them both, as Jessica kept eating her throbbing pussy.

Beyoncé sucked both of the fat, hairy slave's cocks and looked up at them. They were so honored to be receiving in such an honor from their perfect Mistress. They grunted and both came I her sucking mouth, completely filling it. She had it all I her mouth, as she leaned over, pulled Jessica's hair and let it all ooze into her mouth. Jessica gleefully swallowed every drop. Beyoncé kissed her and tasted the cum herself. She sucked the slaves cocks clean, as they thanked her over and over for her generosity. She sucked both of their cock heads and bit them. They loved every second. They were pleasing the perfect vision of a goddess Mistress Beyoncé...The Bondage Queen.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers