Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Beyonce grinned widely as she thought back to Ali trying to seduce her during the first night. She had been a little disappointed that the actress wasn't going to be more of a challenge, but had then been absolutely thrilled when Ali had tried to take charge. It was so unbelievably thrilling to turn a wannabe dominant woman into a submissive whore and every single moment of breaking Ali had been an absolute joy.

Licking her lips Beyonce thought about each of the stand out moments from breaking Ali in. The satisfaction of putting Ali over her knee for her first spanking, and the first time she shoved Ali's face in between her legs, and when she forced the wannabe top to kiss her big black ass, and of course the heavenly moment she had slid her strap on cock deep into Ali's virgin ass hole, popping the other woman's anal cherry and pounding her butt until Ali was begging her for the privilege of being her bitch, a privilege Beyonce happily granted her.

Ali had been a part of Beyonce's collection ever since, and as her mind shifted from the past to the future Beyonce looked over at her audience and started to think about how soon she would have two new additions to her collection, additions she planned on enjoying very, very soon.

As Hayden had been watching Beyonce settling in to fuck Ali's ass at a slow but steady pace she had been completely unaware of Kristen sneaking up on her until a couple of hand slid round her waist and she was gently pulled into a soft embrace.

Momentarily Hayden flinched with surprise, but it only lasted for a second and honestly she felt kind of stupid afterwards. After all, there was only one other person in the room, and that was the person she loved, adored and trusted over all others. There was no need for her to be so jumpy, and as she relaxed into Kristen's arms she felt herself become completely at ease.

That feeling of peace however didn't last for long, as the fingers of one of the arms wrapped around her traced over her stomach for a little while before gently sliding down to her pussy, rubbing the soft lips they found there and causing Hayden to moan in the process.

Kristen grinned widely as rather than complain about her actions Hayden pressed her butt back against Kristen's pussy, gently rubbing herself back and forth against her in a motion a lot slower than Kristen's fingers but they had the same effect, the two girlfriends shamelessly masturbating each other as they watched two women butt fuck in front of them.

Her last thought which described exactly what she was doing had Kristen blushing a little bit. She never used to be like this. She had been pretty ordinary, a boyfriend here and there, a couple of meaningless casual fling or one night stands with a couple of boys and maybe even a girl or two just for fun, but all that had been stretched over a respectable amount of time so Kristen hadn't really considered herself a slut or anything like that. Now things were different.

It was all Hayden's fault really. The girl had a sexual appetite the likes of which Kristen had never experienced before. She needed to pull out all the stops just to keep up half the time, although admittedly this seemed to be a time she was keeping up pretty well, both herself and her girlfriend watching lustfully as two women had anal sex in front of them, becoming so engrossed in it that it seemed they completely forgot they had an audience.

Just as Kristen thought that was true Beyonce looked directly at them both and gave them a wolfish smile, "Enjoying the show?"

"Mmmmmm, definitely." Kristen moaned softly, that moan drowned out by the cry Kristen deliberately squeezed out of Hayden's mouth thanks to her thumb teasing her girlfriend's clit. Kristen figured that cry of pleasure from Hayden would have been a more than satisfactory answer. She figured wrong.

"What about you Hayden? You seem to like Kristen's fingers rubbing your cute looking pussy, do you like watching me butt fucking Ali too?" Beyonce asked the youngest blonde in the room as she continued gently pumping into the pooper of the oldest blonde in the room.

"I ooooohhhhhh, I love it. Mmmmmm, you both look so hot. Fuck her good. Pound her ass hard and deep. Really give it to her." Hayden groaned as she pushed her butt up at a certain angle, aiming for Kristen's clit and from the moan the other blonde made it sounded like she hit her target.

"Really, is that what you both think? Do you both think I should fuck this hot piece of ass harder? Give her a real butt wrecking?" Beyonce questioned, grinning widely at the snuggling blondes who were both nodding eagerly before the singer turned her attention back to the woman she was fucking in the ass, "How about it Ali? I know a anal whore like you just has to be dying to beg for more, but are you ready for it? Are you ready to beg your mistress to pound your ass hard and deep, to drill your little shit hole until it's a gaping stretched out mess? Are you?"

"Yes my Black Mistress, I'm ready to beg you for more like the anal whore I am!" Ali moaned, "My ass is nice and lose and ready for fucking, so please don't make me wait my Black Mistress. Pound my ass hard and deep. Slam the hell out of my shit hole. Leave it a gaping mess like you always do Mistress. Completely wreck my ass, bang it loose and open. Please my Black Mistress, open my ass up and fuck it hard."

Grinning widely Beyonce turned her attention to the watching blondes, "What do you think girls, do you think this anal ho has begged enough?"

Kristen opened her mouth but before she got the chance to speak Hayden beat her to the punch, "No! Make her beg more. Make Ali beg for it more, and louder. Make her prove she's now your anal ho."

Taking the initiative Ali quickly began to beg louder than before, "Please fuck me hard my Black Mistress! Pound my ass hole hard! I'm a total anal ho now Mistress. Your anal ho. I'm your anal whore, your butt slut, an ass on legs who is honoured that you let her be your bitch. I thought I was a top and I dominated my two little blonde friends over there, but you put me in my place my Black Mistress. You made me your bitch and I love you for it. Please my Black Mistress, butt fuck your bitch hard. Fuck me hard up my stupid ass and show my friends that now I'm nothing but your anal loving white bitch."

"Ok that's good enough, it's time for some serious butt pounding." Beyonce said, and then when she saw the looks of disappointment on Kristen's and Hayden's faces added, "But keep begging me for more. Keep begging me to give your ass a nice hard fucking."

Obediently Ali continued begging as Beyonce picked up the pace, verbally humiliating herself, and not for the first time, as Beyonce got down to some serious rectum wrecking. Ali's mistress loved dirty talk, especially when her bitches verbally degraded themselves for her amusement so Ali was very much use to doing this, however it became pretty clear very quickly that this was going to be one of the more difficult times.

Ever since she had been broken by her black mistress Ali had been sodomised in a variety of different ways. Beyonce's favourite seemed to be when she could take her time, spend hours stretching out her bitch's shit hole until she was a whimpering mess and then pick up the pace just hard enough to send her to the edge but not allow her to cum. Ali had spent many nights begging at the top of her lungs to be allowed to cum, begging her mistress to pound her ass just a little harder so she could cum for her like the bitch she was. However there were variants to this. Sometimes Beyonce would quickly get her to that edge and keep her there or stretch her butt hole out for hours and then suddenly make her cum. And then there were times like this, when Beyonce would spend roughly just as much time as she had to stretching out Ali's ass before pounding it to climax.

Just as Ali was really beginning to believe this was going to be like one of the times she had been in Beyonce's trailer during the filming of "Obsessed' when the rest of the cast had been on a coffee break and she had been on a butt pounding break with her mistress suddenly Beyonce slowed down ever so slightly, not to the point where brought Ali down from a high but just enough so it would stop her from orgasming. The thrusts really were a thing of beauty, Beyonce expertly bringing Ali to the edge of climax and keeping her there, the far more dominant woman obviously taking a moment to savour the fact that she had Ali right were she wanted her, and no matter how much Ali begged like a whore Beyonce continued those expert thrusts, completely putting the formerly dominant woman to shame.

Ali blushed as she remembered how these were the thrusts that destroyed any chance of dignity she had left, along with any delusions that she was any kind of a top. Throughout her first butt fucking Ali had been fighting the feelings of submission the anal invasion had awoken inside her but after only a few minutes of the skilled thrusts she had been begging Ali to let her cum, that she would be her bitch forever if she just let her cum, and finally that there was nothing she wanted more in her life than to be Beyonce's bitch so she could know the joy of a ass fucking like this every day. Now these thrusts were making her beg again, and Ali barely had it in her to feel embarrassed.

Although Ali was unaware of it there was a slight look of shame and humiliation on her face mixed in with pure bliss as her ass was hammered hard from behind, something Beyonce was in no position to notice but Hayden and Kristen couldn't not. In fact despite the huge black dildo pounding in and out of Ali's stretched out shit pipe it was their co-star's face which got most of Hayden's and Kristen's attention.

The look on Ali's face was intoxicating to Hayden and Kristen. The whole time they had known Ali she had always seemed so confident and in control, something which was even more true when she had discovered they were doing it like bunnies and convince them to let her join in on the fun. Ali had been so dominating in the bedroom, and yet here she was being completely controlled by another woman, and while there was a little bit of shame and humiliation on her face it was nearly overwhelmed by a joyous expression of blissful submission. It proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that Ali had been broken, even more so than the fact Ali was now taking a big dildo up the butt for her new mistress.

While the two girlfriends mostly were concentrating on that look of submission Kristen slipped her fingers into Hayden's pussy and began roughly finger fucking her, her girl's love hole soaking wet and eagerly welcoming two fingers inside it, squeezing down on them as they began to drill in and out of that tight little hole. At the same time Kristen began pumping her hips in time with Hayden so she was dry humping herself against her girlfriend's butt, providing more friction on her clit so they both could get off faster.

This became even easier as Beyonce decided to draw attention to herself, Hayden looking up at her and grinning as she heard a loud slapping sound, the dominant black woman being spanking her bitch's ass as she fucked it.

Hayden opened her mouth to encourage this but was caught off guard when Kristen, not knowing her girlfriend wanted to speak, began hammering her thumb against Hayden's clit, driving the other blonde closer to climax. After all Kristen had no reason to deny the girl she loved an orgasm, and hoped to give her several over the course of the night either by this finger fucking or one of the many other ways she knew to fuck her girl.

While Hayden appreciated the added stimulation she wanted to speak before Beyonce stopped, so she first pressed herself back against Kristen so she could be rubbing her back directly against her girlfriend's tits before thrusting her butt back, again aiming for Kristen's clit and hitting her target perfectly. With Kristen momentarily distracted Hayden, after waiting for her girlfriend to be done moaning, called out, "That's it, spank her again! Spank her ass while you're fucking it!"

In response Beyonce grinned widely before delivering an extra hard stinging slap to Ali's behind which had the thirty-something actress briefly pause in her begging to cry out in pain before quickly returning to begging for more spanks as well as hard thrusts. Beyonce rewarded her bitch with a few extra hard thrusts, but mostly she was becoming lost in spanking her slut again.

Beyonce loved spanking bitches, and to do so during a butt fucking was even more enjoyable than when she bent a whore over her knee because every time she brought her hand down for a strike and connected the bitch would tents up, her ass clamping down on that big dildo moving in and out of it and as a result there was more pressure pressing back against Beyonce's clit thanks to the stimulator which came as standard with all of her strap ons. Even if she only pretended like she was about to spank them a bitch would normally tents up, giving Beyonce that extra bit of pleasure. Not that she didn't follow through on the blow that often of course, as there was something to be said for the feeling and the sound of soft flesh being attacked by harder flesh and the sweet sight of an ass slowly changing colour from a nice firm spanking.

As well as all of that Beyonce loved the fact that she was humiliating her lover and further establishing her dominance, and to do so now while Kristen and Hayden watched made it even sweeter.

Before Beyonce had got her claws into Ali the two younger blondes had looked up to the older woman. That had certainly been what Ali had claimed and from the looks on their faces Beyonce was pretty sure she was telling the truth. Beyonce was also pretty sure Ali had been telling the truth about her dominating Kristen and Hayden. The two younger actresses had pretty much confirmed it themselves, and now they were watching their former top getting dominated and abused, and because of it they would never look up to Ali again. They would never see her as a top, not really. They might be nice and still let her dominate them, if Ali was even still capable of it, but she would never really be a dom to them again. So, if they wanted to be used and abused by a truly dominant woman, and not by some pretender they couldn't truly respect as a top anymore, they would need to go somewhere else, and Beyonce intended to make it very clear to both of them that they definitely had somewhere to go for that.

Eager to prove just that Beyonce decided she'd had enough fun torturing Ali with near orgasm after near orgasm. It was time to give her bitch the real thing, and in the process drive home the fact that Ali was in no way, shape or form a top any more, but her own personal little fuck slut.

Ali cried out joyously as Beyonce increased the pace ever so slightly, giving Ali that little extra amount of pleasure so she could cum, and cum she did, her eyes rolling and her body shaking, her wonderful mistress holding her firmly in place and continuing to power into her pooper the entire time. The non-stop rough rectum ramming soon had Ali crashing over the edge time and time again, the thirty-something actress not even caring that she was going to be incredibly sore back there whenever Beyonce pulled out, all that mattered to her at that moment was her own pleasure.

Beyonce was thinking the same thing, the horny singer working tirelessly to use Ali's ass to bring herself off. The savage shitter slamming she was now giving her bitch, who was cumming hysterically from the anal abuse, was more than making the earlier point she had wanted to make and now her main goal was to cum, something which proved an easy achievement. Much like many times before the stimulator on her clit and the emotional high she always got from butt fucking another woman brought Beyonce off in the kind of hard toe curling climax she could only get from fucking a bitch's ass.

Rather than power through her climax to bring herself some multiple orgasms, and consequently give the same thing to the peace of ass she was using, Beyonce wisely decided to save her strength and pulled out of Ali's ass at the moment she came, grinning with satisfaction as she watched her big strap on coming out of the hole she had just used for her pleasure, her grin only getting wider as instead of closing Ali's butt hole remained widely open. It was exactly how an ass should look once Beyonce was done with it, red ringed and gaping, Beyonce able to see deep into her bitch's bowels.

"Show your little friends your ass." Beyonce ordered, slapping Ali firmly on the butt, "Show them what I like to do to my bitches."

Without a moment's hesitation Ali shuffled herself around so that her ass was facing Hayden and Kristen before she bent her head down, reached back and spread her butt cheeks, widening her stretched out shit hole even further, if such a thing was possible.

"Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm, that's one damn good piece of white ass." Beyonce said, picking up a camera and snapping a few shots.

"Should you really be doing that? Taking pictures I mean?" Kristen asked cautiously.

"Relax sugar, I've been taking pictures of naked famous women for years and none of it has ever got out." Beyonce said, pulling out her favourite book and passing it to Kristen, "Here, why don't you take a look for yourself?"

Opening up the book Kristen's mouth fell open, Hayden's mouth doing the same, although the younger blonde smiled a lot faster than her girlfriend as they looked through page after page of naked female celebrities, most of which were either spreading their butt cheeks, taking a strap on up the ass, or sucking on a dildo. Considering all the pictures in which women were sucking the dildos were after the butt fucking pictures it didn't take a genius to figure out they were almost certainly watching girls go ass to mouth.

"Over the years I've managed to obtain quite a collection of bitches, and I like to keep a record of my conquests, that way on lonely nights I have a few visual aids to help remind me of all the good times." Beyonce explained, and then when she saw the worried look on Kristen's face added, "But like I said, no one outside of me or my bitches knows about the book, and since I'm in it there's no way I'd let it get out. It would ruin my career as well as yours."

"So... you want to take pictures of us too?" Kristen questioned, feeling really stupid for asking as the answer was obvious.

It seemed to become even more obvious when Beyonce smiled, "Like I said, I like to keep a record of my conquests, cause I just love visual reminders of the fun times I have with my bitches."

Kristen bit her lip but Hayden beat her to the next obvious question, "You want us to be your bitches?"

Beyonce smiled again, "Yeah, but trust me, that doesn't have to be a bad thing for either of you. In fact once you hot sluts have felt this big black dick of mine in your asses you're going to be begging to be my bitches. And once you've felt what it's like getting butt fucked by me, and not by some wannabe dom like Ali, you're going to be fucking craving me. I'm going to fuck those hot asses of yours so hard no one is going to be able to satisfy you but me. Now, which one of my new bitches wants to taste some of Ali's ass before I fuck her?"

For a few moments Hayden and Kristen just stared blankly, both looking a little nervous but mostly just horny, and then suddenly Hayden fell to her knees and swallowed the head of the strap on.

Wasting no time Hayden began greedily sucking on the dildo, moaning loudly as she tasted the deepest part of Ali's ass. Hayden had rimmed Ali before so she wasn't completely unfamiliar with the taste of her friend's ass. She had also spent plenty of time licking out Kristen's butt, and the asses of a few other pretty girls who had guest starred on Heroes, and she'd also tasted most of those girls' butts on dildos but she'd never tasted Ali's ass on a dildo before. Little slut she was Hayden immediately loved the taste, slurping on the toy noisily as she began bobbing her head up and down, making sure not to deep throat so some could be left for her girlfriend.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers
123456...8