Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Kristen was more hesitant to fall to her knees, not because she had a problem with ass to mouth as she had enjoyed her previous experiences almost as much as Hayden, but she was still adjusting to the idea of becoming Beyonce's bitch. Of course Kristen was aware she was pretty much worrying over nothing. Ali dominating her had been fun and if things stopped being fun with Beyonce then Kristen could simply put a stop to things and that would be that.

Feeling more secure Kristen joined her girlfriend in kneeling before Beyonce, leaning her head downwards so she could lick up and down the bottom of the shaft before wrapping her lips around the bottom to suck on it a little bit.

There wasn't much ass juice left but Hayden still decided to switch places on the off chance her girlfriend could still get some off the top, removing her mouth from the head and sliding her tongue down the shaft. Copying Hayden's actions in reverse Kristen slid her tongue up the shaft and took the head into her mouth, mostly just tasting Hayden's saliva, not that she was really complaining.

The two blondes repeated this process for a little while, eventually switching things up a little bit by taking it in turns to deep throat the fake cock, letting it slide deep down their gullets until their eyes watered and they began choking and gagging on the dildo, at which point it became a competition to see who could last longer.

As much as Beyonce loved watching two girls sucking her dick she was eager to pound some booty, so shortly after the girls got down to some serious deep throating the singer decided to put an end to things, "Mmmmmm, that was nice, but those hot asses aren't going to fuck themselves... Hayden, Kristen... go get on all fours on the bed. Show me those pretty white asses."

Eager to get fucked Hayden jumped up and got into position while Kristen, who had been put at ease and turned on by the blow job to the point she was also pretty much just looking forward to getting fucked, followed closely behind her girlfriend.

Picking up her camera Beyonce smirked at the beautiful sight before her and then took a picture of it, her first for the new Hayden Panettiere and Kristen Bell section of her little book. Beyonce then turned to Ali who had been standing around awkwardly waiting for further instruction, "Go lube up their ass holes for me... with your tongue."

"Yes my Black Mistress." Ali said submissively, quickly getting onto the bed, kneeling behind Hayden and spreading her ass cheeks.

"Wait." Beyonce called out, an idea suddenly forming in her head.

Ali stopped and looked to her mistress for further instructions. Instead of giving her some Beyonce slowly walked over, leaned in and spat directly onto Hayden's ass hole.

"Ok bitch, start licking." Beyonce ordered.

"Yes my Black Mistress." Ali said again, this time not being stopped when she leant forward, stuck out her tongue and quickly pressed it to were Beyonce's saliva was dripping off Hayden's back door.

Her mistress had made her do this before and Ali honestly wasn't sure whether she was licking up Beyonce's saliva or rubbing it into Hayden's butt hole, but either way Ali slid her tongue all over that puckered rosebud, her hands continuing to spread Hayden's ass cheeks apart so she could bury her face as deep as she could in between those soft little orbs of flesh.

Soon Ali was switching between twirling her tongue over Hayden's heiney hole and giving it and the rest of the younger blonde's crack long drawn out licks, all of which had Hayden cooing with pleasure.

Hayden was into all types of butt fun and ass licking was definitely one of them. She just loved the feeling of a tongue, preferably a female one, licking her back there. It just felt so naughty, and normally it was part of preparation for something she loved even more.

As if to prove this point Ali put pressure on Hayden's butt hole, slowly pushing past that tight little ring and, much to Hayden's delight, deep into the younger girl's ass. At the soft anal penetration Hayden moaned loudly, and then continue to do so at a more softer tone as her butt was gently tongue fucked for a few wonderful moments, but then just as it was getting good it was sadly over.

Not needing to be told Ali held Kristen's ass cheeks open so Beyonce could spit in between them before she repeated the process she had just done on Hayden, moving back and forth between the two younger blondes, making sure both their ass holes were well coated in saliva.

This wasn't the first time Ali had prepared another bitch's ass for her mistress's use, but to do so for two girls she had known so intimately and had spent so much time dominating was a tiny bit deflating, but no more so than having those girls watch her being roughly butt fucked by the dominant black woman who had made Ali her bitch.

Kristen wasn't as into ass licking as her girlfriend, but she certainly didn't mind it. It felt good. Still seemed a little weird to enjoy such a thing, but the pleasure was hard to argue with. Kristen thought the same thing about what was coming next, however while ass licking was oddly pleasurable butt fucking was weirdly orgasmic, so there was a big difference, at least in Kristen's mind.

As such Kristen often found long, drawn out rim jobs infuriating. Still oddly pleasurable, but infuriating. Luckily Kristen didn't have to worry as while Beyonce enjoyed watching girls licking each other's asses she preferred pounding white girl butt, and with two beautiful examples of white girl butt before her Beyonce wasn't able to take watching the rectum rimming fun for long.

The moment Beyonce spotted Ali pressing her fingers to Kirsten's rear hole the dominant black woman called out, "Stop. That was good, but that's enough of the ass licking. Ali go get my camera and wait for me to tell you when to take a picture."

"Yes my Black Mistress." Ali softly said, quickly moving away to do as she was told which allowed Beyonce to kneel behind the two soon to be new additions to her collection of sexy bitches.

"Hayden, Kristen... do a little something for me... reach back and spread your ass cheeks. Show me those little butt holes I'm going to fuck."

Unsurprisingly given her earlier eagerness Hayden was the first one to do as she was told, almost immediately reaching back and spreading her cheeks as wide as they would go, Kristen hesitating but also doing as she was told shortly after so that both blondes were presenting their back doors for the woman who intended to give those tight little holes a good stretching out.

Licking her lips at the sight Beyonce lubed up a couple of fingers and slowly pushed them into the blondes' butt holes, licking her lips again at the exquisite feeling of tightness she felt as those rear passages clamped down firmly on her digits.

"Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm, nice and tight... just the way I like them." Beyonce said lustfully, mostly to herself.

"I'm glad we please you, my Black Mistress." Hayden grinned.

"Oh, I've been waiting a long time to hear you say that. Feel free to call me that from now on, as you might want to try and get used to it." Beyonce said, pulling her fingers out of Hayden and Kristen before gripping onto her strap on and pressing the head against Hayden's ass hole, "And speaking of things I've been waiting for a long time for, I think you're both about ready to be ass fucked. But the question is, who gets the privilege of taking my big black cock up her butt first?"

After asking this question Beyonce went back and forth in between Hayden's and Kristen's cheeks, pressing her dildo against both girls' back holes, murmuring over and over, "Eeny, meeny, miny, mo."

Finally Beyonce said, "Hm, this is too hard to choose... let's see who wants it more. Kristen, beg me for the privilege of taking my big black cock up your ass."

Kristen gasped as she felt more pressure on her ass hole than usual from that big dildo, before she began softly begging, "Please Beyonce, butt fuck me. Fuck my ass with your big cock. Stick every inch of that big cock up my ass and butt fuck me hard."

"Not bad, now Hayden. I want to hear the cheerleader begging for my cock up her cute little bubble butt." Beyonce said lustfully as she pressed her strap on against Hayden's rear.

Without hesitation Hayden immediately began to shamelessly beg, "Please fuck my ass Beyonce, fuck it as hard as you can! Pound me hard and deep! I love it up the ass so much, please give it to me! Make me take that big black dick up my white ass! Make me feel every inch of it stretching out my butt, opening me up nice and wide so you can pound my white ass with your big beautiful black dick!"

"Mmmm, still tough, but I think the cheerleader wants it just a little bit more." Beyonce said, increasing the pressure on Hayden's heiney hole after she turned to Ali and said, "Make sure you get plenty of shots of me violating this hot piece of white ass."

"Yes my Black Mistress." Ali submissively said, quickly sitting on the bed in perfect position to capture the anal penetration on film.

Having done this a few times before, her mistress no doubt making sure she was ready for this moment, Ali began taking pictures, the first capturing Hayden's back hole beginning to stretch open, the second getting the sight of that tight little ring of flesh stretching nearly all the way around the bulbous head of the dildo, and then finally the third showed that the strap on's head had disappeared and was obviously now buried inside Hayden's butt.

When her ass hole had started to stretch Hayden let out a little cry of pain and pleasure, little sounds of pain and pleasure continuing to come out of her mouth as her tight back passage was first penetrated and then slowly filled by that monster of a dildo, Hayden loving the sensations and the fact that Ali was taking pictures of her butt hole being filled.

As for Beyonce, she was happily doing one of her very favourite things in the world, filling up a grade A piece of white ass with her black cock, watching as the white girl's back door struggle to accept her massive tool but ultimately submitted to her and allowed the pop singer to stuff inch after inch of strap on deep into her latest conquest's bowels. The fact that moment was being captured on film only made the moment sweeter, Beyonce taking her time to enjoy it, sliding every inch in slowly and giving her new bitch plenty of time in between each new inch so that she could adjust and Beyonce could enjoy the incredible mental stimulation she was receiving.

Eventually Beyonce's hips came to rest against Hayden's soft but firm little ass cheeks, Ali capturing the moment on film that Beyonce Knowles fully penetrated Hayden Panettiere's pooper with her big black strap on dick.

"Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm, ain't nothing quite as nice as filling a white ass up with black dick. Well, almost nothing. Fucking a tight little white ass comes more than pretty damn close. Maybe even better, especially considering the quality of this piece of ass." Beyonce murmured to herself lustfully before turning to Ali, "Make sure you get some nice close-ups of my dick sliding in and out of this bitch for the first time. And some good shots of her face. I want to be able to look back at the look of pleasure on her face as I butt fuck her for the first time."

"Yes my Black Mistress." Ali said softly, zooming in so she was ready to take pictures of the first thrust.

Much like the previous times Ali had taken photographs for her mistress the first thrust was deliberately slow, allowing Ali to take a few pictures of the dildo moving slowly out of Hayden's ass, Ali making sure to get at least one close-up of Hayden's butt hole stretched widely around the strap on sliding out of it before Beyonce reinserted the fake dick at the same slow speed, again letting Ali taking plenty of shots of Hayden's back door taking every inch of the toy again.

This extremely slow thrust was repeated a few times, Beyonce obviously making sure she had the desired footage before speeding up, Ali continuing to take photos of the strap on cock pumping in and out of Hayden's posterior before moving the lens up to capture the look of lustful concentration on Beyonce's face. Like the other times before Ali was unable to stop herself from taking a few shots of Beyonce's well rounded tits as they softly bounced up and down in time with the thrusts, Ali wishing she could drop the camera to suck on those extremely hard and inviting nipples. Again like the times before Ali was eventually bought out of her fixation when she spotted her mistress smiling down at her, Ali taking one more shot of that beautiful face before moving on.

Ali's next set of photos came from studying Hayden's face, the first few completely candid photos which were truly beautiful as they showed Hayden lost in the sensations of the butt fucking she was taking. The ones after that were posed as Hayden looked up at the camera and had some fun with it, playfully pulling a variety of different faces, some of which couldn't help make Ali smile. All the other photos she had taken were of completely broken bitches who wouldn't dare to make a mockery out of this situation, but either Beyonce didn't care, didn't notice, or was ok with it. Regardless Hayden eventually gave up on posing as she either lost interest in the camera or simply became lost in the feelings of pleasure that was being caused by that large dildo moving in and out of her by now probably very stimulated rectum.

With her film already ran out Ali quickly replaced it with a fresh batch and return to the bed, this time taking a few far away shots of her mistress's beautiful black body gently but firmly pumping into the white ass before her. Ali didn't quite get Beyonce's preference for white girls, but she had to admit the sight before her was extremely hot, especially as Hayden continued to obediently remain face down and ass up while spreading her butt cheeks, offering up her forbidden hole to the woman who had so recently confessed her desire to turn her into her bitch.

While Ali was enjoying the sight Hayden was hoping she could get a copy of the photos the older woman was taking so she could see how she looked. Hayden bet it was hot. She wasn't super vein or anything but Hayden knew many guys and girls lusted after her and certain parts of the media made quite a little fuss over her barely legal body, so she didn't see it as vain to think of herself as hot, and the idea of herself being in such a vulnerable position, of pressing her head downwards and butt upwards while spreading her own ass cheeks open while a large dildo was slowly sliding in and out of it seemed an incredibly hot idea to the young blonde.

It was so hard to feel that dildo moving in and out of her butt, causing the most wonderful sensations. Sure, at first there had been pain, but it was nothing Hayden couldn't handle. Her ass had been taking regular poundings ever since Hayden had talked Kristen into taking her butt cherry, an experience which had only increased Hayden's anal desires. Compared to her first time taking it up the ass this pain was nothing and Hayden knew just like the first time any discomfort she felt would quickly go away and be replaced by pure pleasure.

Much sooner than her first time Hayden's butt adjusted to the huge cock thrusting in and out of it, Hayden quietly grateful to Kristen and Ali for the great job they had done stretching her back passage for this shitter stretching, stretching being the key word as even though the pain was nothing compared to previous times Hayden felt her bowels being stretched out wider and deeper than ever before. It felt like she was getting a baseball bat shoved in and out of her ass, not that Hayden was complaining. In fact she had been begging Kristen for some new toys which would stretch her out more back there, so this seemed like fate.

Even though she seemed eager there was a little part of Hayden which couldn't help feel that idea of becoming Beyonce's bitch was a little worrying. Hot, but worrying. After all Hayden didn't really know Beyonce all that well. What if she tied her up and hurt her... in a way Hayden wouldn't like. And more to the point, should she really be allowing her to take naked pictures of her? Of course Hayden's brain was having problems coherently thinking about anything, let alone these fears, as her ass hole was stretched so wonderfully, Hayden completely forgetting about her worries altogether for a few moments as Beyonce suddenly increased the speed of her pooper pumping.

Beyonce grinned to herself as she sped up her thrusting ever so slightly and squeezed some extra loud moans out of Hayden in the process. Beyonce just love to hear a bitch moaning for her and she was very happy that Hayden seemed to have no problem with it. Some girls Beyonce had fucked got all embarrassed and tried to soften the sounds they made. That was sexy and all when they were in a public place and trying not to get caught, but in the privacy of a bedroom Beyonce like to hear a bitch moan for her. Not force it though, just let it come naturally, which was exactly what was happening here. When Beyonce had started the butt fucking Hayden was moaning softly, now those moans were getting louder by the minute.

If she continued fucking Hayden's ass Beyonce was pretty sure she could have the youngest Heroes star screaming for her in no time. It was almost enough to make Beyonce want to go through with it, to pound fuck Hayden's tight little tushy until the little blonde was begging to be allowed to cum, that she would do anything, be Beyonce's obedient little white bitch forever if Beyonce just made her cum. However while Beyonce fully intended to give Hayden the rough butt pounding that would have her begging to be her little slut, Beyonce had something else in mind.

Turning to the other blonde girl still obediently spreading her butt cheeks Beyonce called out, "Hey Kristen, you still want the privilege of taking my big black cock up your ass?"

"Oh yes, please, butt fuck me." Kristen said softly.

"Then make me believe it." Beyonce demanded, "Beg for my big black cock up your ass. Proved to me you want it."

"I want it. I want it so bad. Please Beyonce, butt fuck me with your big black cock. Shove your big black cock up my ass and butt fuck me as hard as you can. Please, stretch my ass out. Leave it a gaping mess. Make me leave here with a gaping butt hole because you rammed my ass so hard with your big black cock, just the way I want it." Kristen begged.

As Kristen continued to beg Beyonce slowly pulled out of Hayden's ass hole, enjoying the sight of inch after inch slowly exiting that stretched out back entrance, the grin that had been slowly crossing her face becoming even wider once it came out with a pop and she stood back to allow Ali to take a picture of Hayden's butt hole remaining ever so slightly open. Beyonce intended to make sure each of the three Heroes stars left with brutally stretched open back holes which looked like they would never close, but this was a good start.

"Please Beyonce, fuck... fuck my ass... I... oh, please fuck my white ass with your big black cock. I want your big black cock up my white ass. I aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!"

First Kristen paused in her begging when Beyonce firmly pressed her big strap on against her next conquest's little puckered entrance. Beyonce opened her mouth to tell Kristen to keep begging for her, but before she got the chance the blonde actress did exactly what she wanted her to do which made Beyonce smile. That smile turned into a smirk as Beyonce pressed forward forcefully, giving Kristen's ass hole no choice but to open up for her dildo and let it go deep up her butt, Ali getting some great shots of the initial penetration and the slow process of filling up Kristen's white ass with fake black cock.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers
1...345678