Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Once she was fake balls deep into Kristen's butt Beyonce took a little while to savour the moment and then with a firm grip on Kristen's hips the singer began slowly pumping the nice piece of white girl booty she had in front of her, stretching it out and getting it ready for the serious butt pounding Beyonce was inevitably going to give it. Well, that and it was just fun stretching ass out. Plus it was something Beyonce was very good at given all the pieces of ass she had fucked over the years.

With all her experience it was unsurprising that in no time Beyonce had Kristen moaning like a total anal whore for her, any slight sounds of pain a distant memory not that long after the butt fucking had began. However just as Kristen really started getting into it Beyonce suddenly pulled out, shifted over on the bed and thrust her strap on up Hayden's only just recovered butt, forcing it to stretch open for her cock again.

Beyonce repeated this process over and over again, going back and forth between Hayden's and Kristen's butt holes, giving them each a little ass stretching session before moving on to the other until the point those misused butt holes didn't fully recover in between fucks. While this was a lot of fun Beyonce had a plan which would all become very clear very soon, and it wasn't just so Ali could continue taking pictures of her butt fucking two of the most beautiful TV stars/wannabe movie stars that Beyonce had ever had the pleasure of anally violating, although that made a very nice plus.

While Beyonce knew exactly what she was doing, and Ali had been let in on her plans, Kristen and Hayden had no idea what was going on. The difference was Hayden was still mostly enjoying herself and happy to wait and see what happened, while Kristen was becoming more frustrated by the minute.

Sure, the feeling of that strap on sliding in and out of her ass was becoming increasingly wonderful as her back passage became increasingly stimulated and ready for a fucking, the moans she was hearing from her girlfriend, her current position and the fact that she was being photographed also adding to Kristen's enjoyment however she was getting tired of constantly having her pleasure being denied her just as it was getting good.

Couldn't Beyonce simply just butt fuck them one at a time? If it would break the cycle Kristen would be happy to let Hayden get her ass ploughed first, and if Beyonce needed a rest after that maybe Ali could help her out with a little pussy licking or something as the older blonde seemed to have some energy left, or maybe even Hayden as Kristen knew her girlfriend was quite the little ball of sexual energy, so much so that more than once Kristen had wondered if Hayden shared her Heroes character Claire Bennet's regenerative powers.

However despite her frustration and her rather reasonable ideas how to put an end to it Kristen remained silent and in position. If it had been just her and Hayden she would have definitely said something, and maybe if it was Ali dominating them, but for some reason Kristen couldn't bring herself to question Beyonce and... and it felt thrilling not too. Ali had always seemed softer when she dominated them, but now Kristen felt truly at another woman's mercy, and although that wasn't entirely true it was still a thrilling thought. So Kristen kept her mouth shut, suffering in silence while waiting for something to break the cycle she found herself in.

In a way Kristen's prayers were answered when Beyonce ordered her, "Kristen, spread your girlfriend's cheeks open for me."

After a slight pause Kristen did as she was told, lifting herself up and turning herself around so she could reach Hayden's cheeks, Hayden wordlessly removing her own hands from her ass but keeping it high in the air while her head remained pressed to the bed, 'the cheerleader' grinning as she felt her girlfriend parting her butt cheeks as instructed.

"Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm, doesn't that look good Kristen? My big black dick going in and out, in and out, in and out of your girlfriend's hot little white ass. You holding her cheeks open so I can go... as... deep... as... I... can... into... that... sweet... little... shit... hole." Beyonce said, with her last few words giving Hayden's ass a series of hard, rectum ramming thrusts in which she pulled her dildo out almost all the way before pushing it back in as deep as it could possibly go before smiling at Kristen and adding, "It looks good doesn't it?"

"Yes, it looks very good." Kristen said softly.

"You know what else looks good Kristen? A nice gaping ass hole." Beyonce said, suddenly pulling out of Hayden's rectum, "That's it, spread those cheeks as wide as you can Kristen. Mmmmmm, that's nice. Your girlfriend's ass hole looks so nice stretched out and gaping. Don't you think so?"

"Uh-huh, very nice." Kristen agreed.

"Ohhhhh, you know what I would like to see Kristen? You giving your girlfriend's gaping ass hole a little French kiss for me. Come on, don't be shy, Ali tells me all about how you two sluts love rimming each other's asses. Well here's your chance to get deep into that butt hole. Come on bitch, shove your tongue deep into your girlfriend's butt." Beyonce said, becoming more demanding at the end.

This command caused Kristen to bite her lip. She had done a lot of kinky shit lately, especially with Hayden and Ali, but Kristen had never stuck her tongue into a gaping butt hole before.

After going back and forth on it for a little while Kristen cautiously bent her head down, stuck her tongue out and slid it around the bright red ring of Hayden's ass hole before slipping her tongue inside it. Finding the act surprisingly not that bad, and actually something of a turn on, Kristen started to give Hayden the most thorough rim job of her life, much to the delight of Hayden and Beyonce.

"That's it bitch, stick your tongue in that ass. Clean that shit hole up you dirty fucking whore. Fuck, you're so nasty. You Heroes girls are so fucking nasty!" Beyonce said lustfully, watching with glee for several minutes as Kristen licked out Hayden's ass before putting a stop to it, "Ok, back up bitch and spread those ass cheeks for me wide. It's time for some more butt fucking."

Kristen hadn't stopped spreading Hayden's ass cheeks, but she didn't bother to point this out, instead she just lifted her head up and watched lustfully as Beyonce reinserted her strap on back up Hayden's butt, stretching out that little hole so it was nice and loose again.

For a little while this process was repeated, Beyonce making Kristen French kiss Hayden's gaping ass hole in between long drawn out butt stretchings, the whole time making Kristen hold Hayden's cheeks open and tell Beyonce how hot her dick looked fucking that ass, before she eventually switched over so that it was Hayden spreading Kristen's ass cheeks and rimming out her gaping hole at Beyonce's command, surprisingly with a little more eagerness from the beginning. Beyonce decided to see if that eagerness would continue for what she planned to do next.

"Hayden." Beyonce said softly, causing Hayden to pull her tongue out of Kristen's butt and look at her, "You like the taste of Kristen's ass so much... here, be a good little ATM whore for me and suck that taste right off my cock."

Hesitating only for a second to grin mischievously Hayden swallowed the head of Beyonce's strap on which was pressed to her lips and began frantically bobbing her head up and down on it, deliberately turning the volume up on her sucking and slurping in an attempt to turn Beyonce on. It worked, as did the fact that when Beyonce started pushing the dildo deeper into her mouth Hayden simply relaxed her throat and allowed the large toy to slide down her gullet.

"That's it bitch, swallow that cock. Taste the deepest part of your little girlfriend's rectum on my fucking cock. You feel that bitch? You feel that fucker in your fucking windpipe? That's just been balls deep in your girlfriend's pooper you kinky little slut. Have you no shame? Of course not because you're a hot fucking slut. Ass to mouth is nothing for a whore like you is it? How about I get a little nastier? How about I fuck your throat with the cock I just used to fuck your girlfriend's ass?" Beyonce groaned rhetorically as she began pumping her hips back and forth, her dildo thrusting in and out of Hayden's wide-open mouth, "You like that slut? You like me using your mouth like a cunt... or your girlfriend's ass hole? Don't forget this has been up your ass too, as well as Ali's, so you're sucking on a cock which has been up three slutty asses today, and up the slutty asses of countless whores just like you since I first strapped it on? You feel good about that? You feel good about the fact you're probably tasting dozens of slutty asses and not just your girlfriend's dyke ass? Of course you do you fucking slut. You do because you're a nasty fucking anal whore who just can't get enough!"

Beyonce's verbal out burst was a little worrying to Kristen, but what was even more worrying was the fact that towards the end of it Beyonce was holding Hayden down on her dildo, every inch of that monster down the poor girl's throat to the point where she was noticeably choking and gagging. Just as Kristen was about to object Beyonce pulled the entire fake dick out of Hayden's mouth in one quick thrust, leaving Kristen's girlfriend a gasping mess.

This understandably pissed Kristen off a little bit, but before she got the chance to say anything Hayden weakly moaned, "Yes... fuck yes... I'm a slut. I'm a nasty fucking anal whore who just can't get enough. Use my mouth like a cunt, or an ass hole. Fucking fuck my face. Make me taste the slutty asses of whores. Just fucking use me anyway you want. Just please, make me cum. Make me and Kristen cum and you can do whatever you want to us."

Grinning widely Beyonce turned to the blonde who was awkwardly looking behind herself at the action, "Is that right Kristen? Can I do what ever I want to you as long as I make you and your little girlfriend cum?"

There was a slight pause, and then Kristen answered, "Yes."

"Mmmmmm, so convincing. But that can wait, for now it's time to see if you can match your girlfriend's cock sucking skills." Beyonce said.

Taking the hint Kristen and Hayden switched positions, Hayden sticking her ass in the air and Kristen spreading her girlfriend's cheeks, Beyonce not taking long to get in position to shove her big strap on cock up Hayden's ass again. After making sure it was in as deep as it could go Beyonce spent a few long minutes butt fucking Hayden, her eyes locked with Kristen's the whole time before eventually pulling out and wordlessly pressing the dildo to Kristen's lips.

Not as lost in the pleasure as Hayden had been Kristen noticed the flash of a camera, Ali still obviously doing her job somewhere off to the side, not that Kristen spent any time looking for her as she was preoccupied with the cock pushing its way past her lips. When she opened up to accept the ass flavoured toy Kristen honestly wondered if it was her choosing to do so or simply a result of Beyonce's forceful pushes getting her way... or possibly even a result of Kristen's horny body taking over.

It wasn't like Kristen was at all opposed to ass to mouth fun. She had very much enjoyed that perverted act of sex many times in the past, however throat fucking was a completely new concept, one which was both frightening and intriguing.

Before she could over think things too much Kristen found Beyonce's dildo pressing into the back of her mouth leaving her with the option to spit it out immediately or take it down her throat. In that split second deciding to just go with this and at least try it Kristen allowed the strap on to slide down her throat, the former Veronica Mars star concentrating on sucking Hayden's ass juices off the cock in an attempt to take her mind off what was about to happen, the continuous flashes of Ali's camera making it difficult for her to take her mind off things.

Luckily and to her tremendous surprise Kristen found herself not hating it that much. In fact she barely hated it at all.

Not wanting to push the cautious girl too much too quickly Beyonce slowly began fucking Kristen's throat, keeping her words simple and mostly complementary, which included such things as, "That's it, take it girl, and suck that cock."

As the throat fucking continued Beyonce's words became more complex and taunting, but not to the point where she would truly insult Kristen. That was almost never her goal in this situation as that would only be counter-productive. No, Beyonce merely wanted to spice things up a bit, enhance the nastiness of the situation. Hayden seemed to get that no problem, and although she seemed more hesitant Beyonce was pretty sure Kristen got that too. Of course so far Kristen had been more hesitant of most things, but Beyonce already had a plan for dealing with that. But that would have to wait, for now Beyonce wanted to test out just how good a fuck hole Kristen's mouth would make.

It turned out Kristen's mouth made an excellent fuck hole as it was wet, tight and most importantly took every inch of Beyonce's strap on. Sure, it was a struggle to get the last few inches in, but with a little gurgling from Kristen and an extra hard push from Beyonce the fake balls of the toy were resting against Kristen's chin, announcing Beyonce had managed to stuff the other woman's throat with every inch of her big cock.

Considering Kristen's nervous and somewhat reluctant attitude Beyonce was a little surprised Kristen was not only able to take every inch down her throat but last for a few minutes of face fucking before she began to gargle and complain, at which point Beyonce immediately pulled out and had the girls switch so she didn't push things too far.

Much to Hayden's and Kristen's frustration this process continued over and over again, Beyonce continuing to give them just enough of a ass fucking to the point where they were getting into it only to then pull out. The only difference to what was happening before was that now they were having to lick out each other's stretched out ass holes and/or suck Beyonce's strap on dick and taste the deepest part of the other's ass. These additions to the previous cycle were not unwelcome, and both Kristen and Hayden greatly preferred being able to watch Beyonce's dildo sliding in and out of the other's butt hole as opposed to having to remain face down and ass up when they weren't the ones getting sodomised, however they were both still longing for a hard butt pounding.

After what felt like an eternity the girls were both given a chance to get what they truly wanted.

Reaching down to touch Hayden's and Kristen's pussies Beyonce grinned and said, "Seems like both of you want to cum real bad, but... who should get to cum first? I know, how about you both spread your cheeks for me again and try and prove to me why you should get to cum first."

In a flash Hayden and Kristen were in position and noisily talking over each other, Beyonce struggling a little to hear what they were saying, but still capturing the gist of it.

"Fuck me and make me cum, fuck me and make me cum, oh please Beyonce fuck me and make me cum!" Hayden shamelessly begged, "I loved that ass stretching you gave me, but now I need a hard ass fucking to make me cum! I'll do or say anything you want if you just make me cum! I loved rimming Kristen's ass for you, and tasting her sweet ass on your cock, and I'll totally do those things again for you whenever you want! I'll be your butt rimming ATM whore if you just let me cum!"

Knowing she needed to castaway her inhibitions if she was to stand a chance of winning this little competition, and to horny not to try her best, Kristen shamelessly begged at the exact same time, "Please Beyonce... please, please, please, make me cum! I'll do anything if you make me cum! I need it so bad! I'm desperate, please don't make me wait any more. I'll... I'll do whatever you want. I'll... I'll be your bitch! I'll be like Ali or one of those girls in your book, just please make me cum!"

"Hm, it's too close to call... BUT." Beyonce yelled out the last word to make sure she had both girls attention before continuing, "Since Hayden was the first out of you two to know the joy of my dick in her ass... I'll let Kristen cum first, as long as she promises to be my good little bitch from now on."

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes I swear I'll be your good little bitch from now on, I'll do whatever you want, just please let me cum." Kristen swore, willing to say anything if it meant she would be able to finally cum.

"That's what I like to hear." Beyonce chuckled as she slid into Kristen's welcoming rectum, easily going balls deep in the first slow thrust before then quickly establishing a steady butt stretching pace.

The problem was Kristen didn't want a butt stretching, she wanted a butt wrecking. She wanted her butt hole destroyed, wanted Beyonce to pound it so hard and deep that it would be gaping for hours and it would still be aching when she woke up tomorrow. Most of all she wanted to cum. She wanted to cum from getting her ass fucked hard.

In the past Ali had done all sorts of wicked and wonderful things to Kristen and Hayden, most of which Kristen had enjoyed, but even at her worst Ali had never tortured either of her younger co-stars like this before and Kristen resented all this relentless teasing. It had been one thing before when Beyonce had been obviously having fun with them, but now she had made Kristen beg so shamelessly for a hard butt fucking she should deliver, not continue torturing her with a slow ass stretching.

Just when Kristen thought Beyonce was going to pull out again the pop singer suddenly sped up, Kristen's loosened ass hole eagerly taking it without any problems whatsoever. In fact thanks to all the seemingly endless butt stretching Kristen's ass had never felt so loose before and as a result Kristen didn't feel an ounce of pain even when Beyonce began to redefine her understanding of the term rectum wrecking.

Crying out in joyous ecstasy Kristen began pushing herself back against the increasingly brutal thrusts, making the large dildo slam in and out of her shit hole even faster and harder, that large poll stimulating places inside her ass like never before. Sure, this wasn't Kristen's first-time taking it up the butt. She had bent over for Ali lots of times, as well as a few lucky ex-boyfriend and of course her current girlfriend, but none of her previous experience even compared to this wonderful shitter slamming.

Suddenly Kristen's hair was yanked back and her ass was roughly smacked before she heard Beyonce yelling out, "So what, you gonna be a good little white bitch for me? You gonna come running whenever I call? You gonna bend over whenever the fuck I want? You gonna spread your pretty little butt cheeks for me white girl? You gonna be my bitch?"

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes I swear, I'll do whatever you want! I'll come running when you call, bend over and spread my ass cheeks for you whenever you want! I swear, I'll be your bitch, your good little white bitch!" Kristen swore.

"You going to be my good little white bitch, what?" Beyonce growled, pulling back on Kristen's hair.

Kristen thought for a moment, and then quickly replied, "I'm going to be your good little white bitch my Black Mistress."

"Damn right, that's what you call me from now on!" Beyonce yelled happily, smacking Kristen's ass a few times before plowing into it at an even harder pace, waiting for a few moments before asking, "What do you call me?"

"My Black Mistress." Kristen quickly replied, and then when there was silence added, "That's what I call you, because now you're my Mistress and I'm your bitch."

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers
1...345678