Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good bitch." Beyonce beamed, delivering another hard slap to Kristen's ass, "Now since you know your place I'm going to reward you by letting you cum for me like the little slut you are!"

"Thank you my Black Mistress, thank you so fucking much." Kristen moaned loudly, completely lost in her current role of submissive little slut.

Beyonce wondered if after tonight was done Kristen was going to regret submitting to her. Other bitches had done so in the past, some even convincing themselves Beyonce wasn't serious about wanting to own them, but Beyonce had always set them straight and eventually they always came to love being her little sex toys. It wasn't like Beyonce was going to keep Kristen from being with Hayden or anyone else she wanted, she was just going to have to make sure that this latest addition to her collection got it through her head that from now on whenever Beyonce wanted a piece of her she would take her. Of course soon Kristen was going to learn that wasn't a bad thing, a point Beyonce was going to make very clear right now.

When she first got down to some hard butt banging Beyonce had been giving Kristen quite a few spanks, mostly playful but a few hard stinging strikes to show she still meant business. After their little conversation Beyonce spent a short time giving Kristen a serious spanking, reddening those soft yet pretty firm cheeks back to the shade they had been after the last bottom beating she had given her, always holding the other girl's hair in one hand while she delivered her strikes, making a real show of it for Ali who had to be on her third or fourth roll of film by now. It was going to be tough going through all those shots and deciding which ones ended up in her book and which ones ended up in her seldom revisited leftover draw, but Beyonce was very much looking forward to it.

Still making sure to put on a show for the camera Beyonce let go of Kristen's hair and took a firm grasp of her bruised cheeks before spreading them apart, watching lustfully as she drilled that little hole in between them as hard as she could. Beyonce loved watching her dildo pounding in and out of some bitch's butt hole, especially a white bitch's butt hole, so before her right now was perfection, something which totally catered to her most perverted desires. Beyonce studied that heiney hole long and hard, committing it to memory for those times she was caught somewhere without her favourite book, before switching her hands to Kristen's hips and fully concentrating on ruining her latest bitch's rectum.

While Beyonce had been having her fun Kristen had been begging shamelessly for more, but at this point she could have been begging for mercy and Beyonce wouldn't have given a fuck. She was in the zone, completely lost to her own pleasure and the only real reason Beyonce knew Kristen was still loving it was the fact that the bitch's cries and the few words Beyonce did catch sounded like nothing but pure enjoyment. Eventually Kristen's words dissolved into guttural cries, making it sound as if Beyonce was pounding her so hard she was literally ruining her butt, drilling straight through it and her body until that big dildo came out of her mouth.

The sounds were somewhat worrying to Hayden but the look of ecstasy on Kristen's face told her everything was going to be alright. Perhaps better than alright even as while it was difficult to crane her head upwards in her current position still spreading her ass cheeks Hayden was able to still watch the incredibly arousing sight of Beyonce's dark body pounding into Kristen's pale body in a sign of total dominance.

It was quite a turn on for Ali too, both she and Hayden hoping they were next, but content in their current tasks, Ali especially making herself useful and she got some great shots of the pure blissful submission on Kristen's face and the look of powerful dominance on Beyonce's.

After feeling like she had been slowly approaching the biggest orgasm of her life for what felt like forever Kristen finally experienced it and it was more mind blowing then she could possibly imagine. It almost felt as if it was literally mind blowing, her poor brain unable to cope with the sensations crashing through her body, every cell of her being feeling completely numb and yet alive in a way they had never been before all at once. It wasn't long before her hands gave way and she landed face first on the bed, the only thing keeping the lower half of her body up in the air being Beyonce's vise like grip, the singer clearly unwilling to allow the butt fucking to end and Kristen in no position to stop it, so continue it did, Kristen lying face down and ass up, helpless to do anything but continue to be an orifice for her new mistress's pleasure.

Beyonce was aware Kristen was still continuously cumming over and over again, and while she normally didn't give a fuck, this time she was very pleased with this result. After this type of butt fucking bitches tended to become putty in her hands, the sluts literally going weak in the knees whenever they saw her because they knew what kind of pleasure she could give them. She was pretty sure that was how it was going to be with Kristen, but even if it wasn't Beyonce would happily repeat this little performance as many times as it would take to make Kristen Bell her willing little fuck puppet.

However Beyonce was left in quite a predicament. Beyonce had gone easy on Ali because she was already broken. Because of her earlier reluctance Kristen clearly needed the full Beyonce Knowles ass destroying treatment, but that threatened to take away every ounce of strength the black singer had. Luckily this wasn't Beyonce's first time breaking in two pieces of ass so she knew she was reaching the point where she had to stop if she wanted to be able to give Hayden the full Beyonce Knowles ass destroying treatment, however the problem was Beyonce was just having so much fun pounding Kristen's pooper it was hard to convince herself to pull out of 'Veronica Mars's ass'.

Luckily the orgasm which Beyonce had been holding back crept up on her while she was debating and was so powerful the award-winning singer was knocked off her game, and as she found herself going at a slower pace Beyonce decided it was a sign. So she relaxed and let her climax wash over her as she gently slowed down to a complete stop, her dildo still completely buried in Kristen's ass.

After her climax had come and gone Beyonce took a few moments to drool over the sight before her, and then she firmly slapped Kristen's butt and growled, "Spread your cheeks for me bitch!"

An obviously tired Kristen was slow to respond, but after taking the hardest rectum ramming Beyonce had to give without any complaint the pop singer decided she could afford to let it slide. Besides, Kristen slowly spreading her ass cheeks for her after what she had just done to her was quite a sight to behold.

Looking over her shoulder to check Ali was in place Beyonce smiled and then suddenly pulled out in one quick thrust, stepping aside to allow Ali to snap a shot of Kristen's brutalised butt hole, the poor thing looking literally ruined it was gaping so widely. Of course Beyonce just grinned as to her it was a sign of Kristen's submission, the girl's body, and most importantly her ass, accepting that Beyonce now owned Kristen and would do whatever she wanted to her. The fact Kristen continued spreading her cheeks to allow Ali to take pictures of her gaping ass hole was further testament to this, as would be what happened next.

"Hayden, get yourself a good look at your little girlfriend's ass." Beyonce ordered, grinning as Hayden got up and moved round to look at Kristen's butt, gasping when she saw just how wide her girlfriend's back hole was stretched, "Good, now watch this... Kristen, take your hands off your cheeks and look at me."

Doing as she was told Kristen looked up at her new mistress.

"What are you?" Beyonce demanded.

"I'm your bitch, my Black Mistress. I'm your white bitch." Kristen quickly answered.

Beyonce smiled. She had been expecting some hesitation and the fact that there was none was a nice surprise, "Good, now I'm about to do what I just did to you to your little girlfriend, namely destroy her little ass and make her my bitch. You don't have a problem with that, do you Kristen?"

"N... no, my Black Mistress." Kristen said after a tiny pause.

This caused Beyonce to frown. There was that hesitation she had been expecting. No matter, she already knew how she was going to deal with that, for now Beyonce had one more thing for Kristen to do before she moved on to Hayden, "I didn't think so, but first, I want you to clean my dick of your nasty ass juices. You were already a little ATM whore for me in tasting Hayden's ass, now it's time for you to taste your own fucking ass!"

Again there was a slight hesitation, although as far as Beyonce knew it could have been easily result of exhaustion rather than reluctance. Either way Kristen still did as she was told, crawling along the bed to were Beyonce was standing at the foot of it, and then after another slight pause reached up and took the head of the cock into her mouth.

Closing her eyes Kristen began gently sucking on the dildo, not all that bothered by having to taste her own ass as she had done many times before, however it was far from her favourite kinky sex act. Still, the bitter taste awoke her tired body from its exhausted state a little, Kristen getting into the blow job with every bob of her head.

Beyonce watched lustfully as Kristen's mouth went lower and lower on her dildo, the actress relaxing her throat so the toy could slide down it to get a thorough cleaning. If Kristen was the only slut Beyonce was breaking in tonight she would have spent a long time making sure her new bitch got every drop of her anal juices off that dick, but as it was Beyonce was very mindful there was an ass just waiting to be fucked.

So after Kristen had spent about a minute taking every inch down her throat Beyonce pulled back and said, "Ok, that's enough of that. You're quite a little cock sucker Kristen but it's time for you to watch your girlfriend get a serious butt pounding. Hayden, get back on your hands and knees. You're about to get this cock up your ass!"

Hayden quickly obeyed and got into position, silently wondering to herself whether she should spread her ass cheeks or not. After all she hadn't been asked to but that seemed to be a particular fetish of Beyonce's so maybe she should do so anyway.

Before she got much of a chance to debate this Hayden felt her ass hole being entered again, much quicker than any time before while still being slow enough not to cause her any pain, Beyonce wasting no time once she was balls deep to settle into a steady butt fucking which soon had Hayden moaning in pleasure.

It had been a little while since Beyonce's cock had been pounding her ass so Hayden was extremely grateful Beyonce spent some time making sure her shit shoot was nice and stretched out before any serious butt pounding began. Hayden was even more grateful though that when her back passage was nice and loose again rather than spend any time continuing to torture her with a slow sodomising Beyonce immediately began picking up the pace until Hayden was receiving the kind of wonderfully hard ass fucking she had gotten used to receiving from Ali and, when she talked her into it, her girlfriend Kristen. However it wasn't as rough as the rectum wrecking Beyonce had just given Kristen and Ali, and while others may have been relieved about that fact Hayden was just disappointed.

Sure, Kristen's and Ali's butt holes were gaping wider than any Hayden had ever seen before but they had also cum harder than Hayden could ever remember them cumming and she wanted to experience that kind of climax herself. She also just wanted to feel that huge dildo battering away at her bowels with the same speed and roughness she had seen Beyonce use before, Hayden's horny body practically quivering at the idea of taking that hard of an ass pounding.

As something of a consolation prize Hayden was getting her butt firmly walloped, Beyonce pulling back on her hair as she spanked her, making a real show of it for Ali who was continuing to take pictures. Given what would happen if these pictures ever got out there was no way Hayden should have been loving this so much, but she couldn't help it. It appealed to the part of her which wanted attention, a selfish part of herself she normally didn't like to acknowledge but couldn't help do so here. At least she was being punished for her enjoyment with a nice hard spanking... or at least she would be if she wasn't the type of slut who got off on having her ass spanked while she was being butt fucked.

"So how about it Hayden, you gonna be my good little white bitch too?" Beyonce asked in a much more playful tone to the one she had used on Kristen before, her words and a hard smack to Hayden's ass awaking 'the cheerleader' from her thoughts, "You going to be like your little girlfriend Kristen and promise to bend over and spread your cheeks for me whenever I want? To be at my beck and call? Are you?"

"Yes, oooooohhhhhhh, fuuuucccckkkk yeeeeessssss! I'll be your bitch Beyonce. Just like Kristen, mmmmmmm, and Ali. We'll all be your white bitches, bending over and spreading our asses for you whenever you fucking want!" Hayden promised, talking become increasingly difficult for her as she became lost to her anal lust.

Her mood suddenly shifting Beyonce smacked Hayden's butt as hard as she could, yanked back on her hair and growled, "Your what..."

"My Black Mistress." Hayden finished quickly, just as quickly adding, "We'll oooooooohhhhhhhh, we'll all bend over and spread our asses when ever you want my Black Mistress. Mmmmmmm, when ever you want!"

"So, YOU'LL be my bitch and YOU, will do whatever I want?" Beyonce questioned, wondering if Hayden would take the hint.

She did, "Yeeeeesssssss, I'll be your bitch and do whatever you want. Ahhhhhhh fuck, I'll be a total slut for you. Your own personal little fuck toy."

"Mmmmmmm, I like the sound of that, and since you've been such a good little whore for me tonight, I'm going to let you cum like your little friends did." Beyonce said happily, smacking Hayden's rear affectionately one more time before picking up the pace again.

"Ohhhhhhh, thank you my Black Mistress, thank yooooouuuu oooooohhhhhh!" Hayden's moan of thanks turned into a long cry of pleasure as she slipped into total bowel bliss, her whole world now revolving around her ass hole and the big strap on cock pounding in and out of it.

While Beyonce's main focus was Hayden's butt hole the award-winning pop artist was also aware of several things. One, or two depending how you looked at it, of which was Ali and Kristen, Beyonce making sure to continue to put on a good show for them, albeit for different reasons. Actually there was a shared reason for both of them and one reason which stood alone, the one reason being the obvious one with the camera, the other being Beyonce wanting to send a message to Hayden's other lovers that while they were free to do whatever they wanted to her nobody could fuck her harder or better than Beyonce. Whether that message was sinking in or not was hard to tell, especially with Kristen, but at least one thing was clear, Beyonce had the watching women's full attention.

Of course while Beyonce was mindful of those things she was far more concerned with her own pleasure at this point, not just from the wonderful vibrations on her clit via the stimulator, but the joy she got from watching her dark thighs smacking repeatedly against supple pale skin, causing those white little butt cheeks to jiggle and bounce ever so slightly as she continued drilling the once tiny hole between them which was now obscenely stretched out.

The contrast of her own caramel chocolate skin against the pale vanilla of a white girl's was always an incredible turn on for Beyonce, and never more so than in this situation as she performed what she had always believed to be the ultimate act of dominance over another woman. And to have little Hayden Panettiere, a girl who had up until recently been such a delicious little piece of jailbait and was now only barely legal, on all fours before her with her ass presented for her enjoyment, oh, it was all so intoxicating.

However as much enjoyment as she was getting out of this the thing Beyonce was most concentrated on was doing what she had promised to do and make Hayden cum in the same way she had made Kristen and Ali cum. Especially Kristen. After the butt fucking she had given the former star of Veronica Mars and now Heroes star Beyonce was confident Kristen would be crawling back for more in no time, and even if she didn't getting her into bed again should be easy as pie. Beyonce wanted to make sure Hayden was on that level too so that before she left she would have made her cum so hard Hayden would be counting the days until she was Beyonce's 'own personal little fuck toy' again.

Beyonce was awoken from her thoughts by a loud scream as Hayden came, the pop singer taken off guard for a moment but she didn't stop the brutal butt pounding and somehow even found a way to increase it as she tried to keep Hayden on her high.

She succeeded and then some, Hayden screaming at the top of her lungs as she experienced the most powerful orgasm of her life only to be hit by one even more powerful, and then one even more powerful after that. Hayden had always cum in powerful multiples when she was fucked in the ass, hence her love for anal sex, but this was stronger than anything she'd ever experienced before and it completely destroyed her mind, leaving her a happy vegetable, her upper half eventually falling down onto the bed in exhaustion as Beyonce's grip kept her lower half up in the air, the black singer continuously pounding her ass through climax after climax even though Hayden's poor shattered mind couldn't even begin to comprehend what was happening to her anymore.

Even though Hayden seemed barely conscious Kristen and Ali didn't try to stop the ass fucking as they knew first hand they wouldn't want it to stop if they were in Hayden's position.

As for Beyonce, she was lost in making sure she completed her Heroes collection tonight, the dominant black woman continuing to ram her latest conquest's ass as hard as she could, and considering she no longer had a reason to hold back that was really something to see. Eventually though Beyonce's stamina and ability to hold off her own climax ran out, Beyonce powering through her first couple of orgasms but eventually she succumbed, her thrusts gradually slowing down to a more lazy pace before eventually coming to a full stop.

Both women involved in the hard butt fuck remained where they were for a long time, desperately gasping for breath and fighting the urge to collapse in a completely exhausted heap. After what felt like an eternity Beyonce finally panted, "Spread your cheeks."

For a moment the other three women all wondered if Hayden hadn't heard or whether she was just too exhausted to comply, but then slowly the youngest among them reached back and spread her ass cheeks.

Smiling to herself Beyonce pulled out and stepped back, the smile on her face remaining as her loyal bitch Ali made sure the beautiful sight before her would be added to her book, the beautiful sight in question being Hayden Panettiere's gaping butt hole. It was a picture which was going to look so good right next to the little puckered rosebud it had once been, allowing Beyonce many nights of pleasure comparing Hayden's ass hole at the start of the night and the gaping crater that it now was.

Walking around so that she was standing in front of her new bitch Beyonce pointed down and simply said, "Suck."

1...345678