Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Lifting her head up Hayden slowly crawled to were the strap on fresh from her ass was an opened her mouth.

"Stop." Beyonce quickly commanded, before smiling, "What are you?"

"I'm your bitch, my Black Mistress. I'm your ass to mouth loving white bitch." Hayden replied obediently.

"Good girl." Beyonce said, pressing the ass flavoured toy against Hayden's lips while shooting a glance to Ali to make sure she captured this on film.

Blocking out whatever was going on around her Hayden concentrated on sucking all her yummy ass juices off the cock which was being helpfully slid into her mouth and down her throat, the anally satisfied blonde relaxing so she could take every inch down her gullet, noisily sucking on it the whole time, partly for the enjoyment of her new mistress but mostly so she could be a good little ATM slut and clean every bit of her butt juice from that strap on.

Grinning down at the blonde sucking her cock Beyonce brushed some hair out of Hayden's face so she could be able to watch her do her job, watching the beautiful sight of a white girl willingly deep throating every inch of her big black dick after it had been so recently embedded so deeply with in her butt. Beyonce's grin only got bigger when she looked up at her audience, the pop diva looking Kristen directly in the eye for a few moments before calling out to her, "What are you?"

"Your bitch. I'm your white bitch my Black Mistress." Kristen replied submissively.

"Just like your little girlfriend?" Beyonce questioned, grinning again.

"Yes my Black Mistress, just like my little girlfriend." Kristen said obediently.

"Good, but there's one more little initiation process I like to give my bitches after I fuck them up their tight little asses, and that's to make them kiss my big black ass." Beyonce explained, "There ain't nothing after a nice hard butt fucking session like making a bitch kiss my big sweaty butt, and since you two are so lovey-dovey with each other I'm sure you won't mind sharing, will you?"

"No, my Black Mistress." Kristen confirmed, and then when Beyonce continued staring at her added, "I can't wait to kiss your big black ass."

Grinning happily Beyonce gripped firmly to Hayden's hair and pulled the girl off her cock, "How about you Hayden? You willing to kiss my big, sweaty black ass so you can be my bitch?"

"Oh yes my Black Mistress." Hayden gasped, "I'll kiss your ass so good my Black Mistress, I swear."

"Good girls." Beyonce said, unstrapping her dildo, pushing it down her legs and quickly stepping out of it before kneeling down on the bed, "Now get round behind me and kiss my big black ass!"

"Yes my Black Mistress." Kristen and Hayden both said submissively as they slowly crawled around so they were behind their new mistress before leaning forward so they could pressed their lips to her ass.

"MMMMMMMM, that's it, kiss my ass you sexy bitches." Beyonce moaned as she felt a pair of lips caressing each of her very well rounded butt cheeks, "Make sure you cover my ass in kisses."

Wanting to please their new mistress Hayden and Kristen did as they were told, gently sliding their lips all over the ass cheek which was in front of them, mostly cautious pecks at first but they soon found themselves getting into it and pressing their lips more firmly and wetly against those big butt cheeks.

This was something new for both of them as while they had both given and received plenty of rim jobs and kissed each other's butt cheeks, and the butt cheeks of other girls, in teasing preparation for a rim job they had never simply devoted themselves to the ass cheeks of another girl before. It was odd, partly because it wasn't nearly as unpleasant as it seemed it should be, Hayden especially liking the chance to taste Beyonce's sweat, but mostly because they weren't sure for a while what Beyonce got out of it. Then it hit them.

They were literally kissing their new mistress's ass. Was there any way this could make them seem more submissive?

As if to answer that question Beyonce suddenly demanded, "Start telling me how much you're looking forward to being my bitches. Tell me how you're going to bend over for me whenever I want a piece of your ass, that you'll lick my pussy and ass hole whenever I fucking want, that you'll do anything for me. And make sure you keep kissing my ass while you're doing it."

"Oh my Black Mistress... I'm going to be such a good little bitch for you." Kristen quickly replied, pausing only to kiss Beyonce's ass, "I'll be a total whore for you... whenever you want... from now on. I swear... I'm going to bend over whenever you want."

"Me too." Hayden quickly chimed in, also kissing Beyonce's ass everytime she paused, "We're both... going to... bend over... for you... whenever... you want... be your... good... little... bitches..."

"We'll... do... anything... for... you." Kristen agreed, delivering a particularly long kiss to the large cheeks in front of her before continuing, "We'll... take... it... up... the... ass... and... we'll... lick... your... pussy... and... ass... whenever... you... want..."

"Prove it. Tongue my ass hole." Beyonce demanded, "I want to feel your slut tongues sliding over the hole I shit from. Proved to me that you'll do anything for meeeeee ooooohhhh fuuucccckkkk, that's it, lick that shit. Tongue my butt hole you sluts, don't forget to keep kissing my ass and talking dirty to me while you're doing it! Ooooohhhh fuck yes! Worship my big black ass you worthless little white sluts!"

To Beyonce's delight her new whores did as they were told, sliding their tongues first one at a time then together over her shit hole, constantly switching between that and continuing to kiss her ass cheeks and tell her how much they wanted to be her bitches, what they would do for her, etc. Of course the entire time Beyonce's completely housebroken bitch Ali continue to take photographs, getting plenty of shots of Kristen's and Hayden's lips pressed against Beyonce's cheeks and almost just as many of them tonguing Beyonce's butt hole.

This was all very intoxicating and all Beyonce had to do was shove her fingers into her pussy for a few long hard thrusts and she would be cumming in no time. Hell, she had several rolls of film filled up by now so she could probably get Ali to give her cunt a good licking. A tongue in her twat and at least one tongue worshipping her ass never failed to get Beyonce off real good, and the idea of doing so was incredibly enticing. Of course considering how horny she suddenly felt Beyonce could probably cum just from Kristen and Hayden kissing her ass if she gave them long enough. However oddly enough Beyonce wasn't in the mood for cumming, at least not that way.

All this ass kissing had actually put her back in the mood for ass fucking, and since there were three delicious pieces of white ass available why on earth should Beyonce deny herself?

"Mmmmmmm, you bitches kiss my ass soooooo good, but now I feel like some ass again so it looks like you get to prove whether what you were just saying was true or not by bending over for me again right now." Beyonce said, and then after her bitches hesitated yelled, "Are you sluts fucking deaf? Bend over for me right the fuck now!"

"Yes my Black Mistress." Kristen and Hayden quickly said, quickly leaping up onto the bed as Beyonce got off of it.

The pop singer smiled and then turned to her third bitch and yelled, "You too Ali. I want all you bitches face down and ass up spreading your cheeks for your Black Mistress."

"Yes my Black Mistress." All three white women said submissively, Hayden and Kristen immediately spreading their cheeks with Ali doing the same when she was in position.

After reattaching her strap on dildo Beyonce picked up the camera Ali had just placed down on the table and smiled. One picture left of the current roll of film... and she knew just how to use it.

*

Moaning loudly Beyonce came all over her fingers as her eyes darted from what had turned out to be the second to last picture of the night which featured all three Heroes stars spreading their cheeks for her to reveal their misused ass holes to the very last picture of the night, which she had broken out a new roll of film especially for, which featured all three Heroes stars lying across some pillows which were keeping their asses nice and high in the air, and in the perfect position for butt fucking, their ass holes somehow even more gaping than the pictures before.

Damn, that had been a wild night. After finally putting the camera away Beyonce had used those bitches' butt holes relentlessly, slamming each and every one of them for her own pleasure, not even caring they were barely conscious as they truly became nothing but orifices to her.

It had worked out though, Ali was still her loyal bitch and Kristen and Hayden had turned out to be wonderful additions to her collection. Kristen now did the most depraved things for her without a moment's hesitation and her ass hole had become one of Beyonce's favourite places to spend time inside of. As for Hayden, she had quickly become one of Beyonce's all-time favourites. She may have looked innocent, but no one was more of a total whore for Beyonce than Hayden, and there was no whore Beyonce used more regularly.

Putting her book away Beyonce smiled to herself. Heroes was over now, but maybe it was time she arranged her own private little reunion party with a strictly all-female guest list.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers
1...345678