Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers

"Yes, I like dressing up like your whore my Black Mistress." Scarlett replied.

"Huh, that doesn't explain how you used to dress before I made you my whore." Beyonce said, reaching up to pull Scarlett's little red dress down around her ankles, the singer momentarily distracted by the actress having to move her arms to properly unhook it before her eyes fell on the tiny black thong which was practically being eaten by Scarlett's meaty ass cheeks, "Mmmmmm, hooker wear really suits your skanky ass though. A real natural fit. Like this big round white ass of yours, it was clearly made to be shown off and this cute little thong just shows how fuck-able it is. Mmmmmm, and how spank-able!"

Scarlett cried out as Beyonce smacked her ass hard enough to make the cheeks ripple.

"Oh yeah, mmmmmm, that's a white ass just begging to be abused, which is exactly what it's going to get." Beyonce murmured dreamily before turning her full attention back to her bitch, "And your dumb whore ass better remember what you're supposed to be doing, otherwise this spanking is going to get a whole lot worse for you."

"Yes my Black Mistress, I OWWW... one, thank you my Black Mistress... owww... two, thank you my Black Mistress... owww... three, thank you my Black Mistress... owww... four, thank you my Black Mistress... owww... five, thank you my Black Mistress..."

Beyonce was way too turned on to be dealing out any weak ass slaps, but at the same time she didn't go all out. Still, even at what Beyonce considered to be a pretty medium pace spanking Scarlett's meaty butt cheeks jiggled under the force of the impact of each hit and a extremely satisfied sound echoed around the room, both of this things causing Beyonce to grin lustfully.

It wasn't long before Beyonce started dishing out harder spanks just to see that rounded rear jiggle harder for her, the black singer more than getting her wish as the soft pale flesh of Scarlett's ass turned first pink and then red under the assault.

Despite picking things up a bit Beyonce still didn't considered this anything close to a hard spanking, partly because she was greedily groping the big round cheeks in between just about every smack, partly because she was not even close to using her full speed or strength, and partly because Scarlett was squealing in pain.

There was a big part of Beyonce that wanted to give Scarlett a hard spanking. Her ass was practically begging for it. But there was something missing...

"Owww... ninety six, thank you my Black Mistress... owww... ninety seven, thank you my Black Mistress... owww... ninety eight, thank you my Black Mistress... owww... ninety nine, thank you my Black Mistress... owww... one hundred, thank you my Black Mistress."

"Mmmmmm, your big white ass looks real good right now, and it's going to look even better when I'm done with it, but this is supposed to be a punishment. You're not supposed to be enjoying this shit..." Beyonce pauses for a moment to lean down to quickly push Scarlett's thong out of the way, the tiny fabric falling down past the actress's ankles leaving her totally naked which allowed the singer to spread her ass cheeks and exposing her holes, "Just look at that pussy. It's fucking dripping. Don't you have any self-respect?"

"No my Black Mistress." Scarlett quickly replied, "I'm just a slutty white whore. Your slutty white whore."

"Damn right you are." Beyonce said, slapping Scarlett's ass as she straightened herself up, "And since you're a housebroken and fully trained white whore, you know I have ways of making my bitches not love their spanking so much."

"Yes my Black Mistress." Scarlett said with lust in her voice as she watched her mistress remove the widest butt plug she'd ever seen from a box that was still on the dresser. The tip of the plug was pretty small but towards the bottom it curved into what had to be around three inches in width, Scarlett's ass tinkling in anticipation of taking such an object.

"Of course it's impossible to make the really submissive bitches hate getting punished because they just love it too much, but with your ass hole squeezing around this plug while I'm beating on that fat white ass might just do the trick. What do you think?" Beyonce asked her willing sub.

"I think it's worth a try my Black Mistress." Scarlett said, trying not to sound too enthusiastic in case it made the dominant woman change her mind.

"Well then open that mouth up and suck on it." Beyonce said as she pressed the toy to Scarlett's lips, those lips quickly parting and then closing around the butt plug, "Ooooooh, that's it, suck that little ass stretcher. Get it nice and wet because it's going up your slutty little bubble butt. Mmmmmm, good girl. That's my good little white bitch."

Scarlett beamed at the praise and sucked harder on the toy, taking all but the last few inches into her mouth and suckling on it while looking into Beyonce's eyes dreamily.

"What's the matter, can't fit that mouth of yours all the way around? Mmmmmm, seems we've got some more training left for you after all. But that can wait. For now just lick around the last few inches. That's it, get every little part real wet." Beyonce said, letting Scarlett work on the plug for a few more moments before pulling it out of her mouth and kneeling down behind her, "Ok... press your face against the wall, reach back and spread those big round ass cheeks."

"Yes my Black Mistress." Scarlett said as she did what she was told without hesitation, making sure to pull her cheeks apart slowly so Beyonce could really saver the view. Beyonce appreciated this as her eyes travelled across the exposed and extremely fuck-able holes in front of her before she eventually pressed the butt plug to it's target.

"Relax." Beyonce murmured more out of habit than anything else as while she wanted Scarlett to do just that this particular bitch was well-trained and didn't need reminding of what she needed to be doing.

As if to prove her mistress's point Scarlett only made a very soft half cry, half gasp, as the tip pushed its way through her puckered ring and entered her back passage. A second or two later Scarlett only bit her lip as her ass hole was stretched wider than ever before as it allowed the entire plug entry into her bowels, her butt hole then enclosing around the handle which Beyonce lazily pulled on a little to make sure the toy was secure before twisting it.

Feeling that wide object moving around inside her rectum caused Scarlett a surprisingly strong amount of pleasure and pain, so much so that she eventually couldn't help but whimper and cry out under the odd treatment.

Those whimpers and cries Scarlett let out for a little while were nothing compared to the one she let out after a extremely loud gasp that was caused by a very familiar and welcomed sensation. This particular sensation could only be a feeling of a tongue slowly lapping at Scarlett's pussy lips. Her mistress's tongue.

Scarlett had no idea why she was suddenly being given such a treat but she didn't dare question it, wisely choosing instead to let Beyonce do whatever she wanted to her, any comfortableness or awkwardness she might have been feeling from her current position completely overwhelmed by the pleasure rushing through her as that skilled tongue went to work.

At first that skilled tongue just lapped gently at Scarlett's pussy, giving Scarlett a good amount of pleasure but it was only a warm-up. Things picked up quickly, Beyonce sliding her tongue up, down, clockwise, anticlockwise and in all sorts of other directions before inevitably plunging into Scarlett's welcoming love tunnel and beginning to thrust in and out in a fucking motion.

Part of Scarlett wished her black mistress had spent longer teasing her. She had done it before, Beyonce spending what seemed like hours in between her legs, slowly licking her pussy until Scarlett was begging for mercy, but if the singer was in a particularly vindictive mood Scarlett would find herself begging to finally cum. However most times it was like this, quick and rough, and yet so good.

Beyonce could make Scarlett cum harder with a quick pussy eating than any guy had ever done with an entire fucking session, which was exactly why Scarlett craved her mistress's touch. She loved the pain more than she should but it was this pleasure which made Scarlett Johansson a willing and eager white bitch for her black mistress Beyonce Knowles.

Well, this and being allowed the privilege of satisfying her mistress's needs.

After all, every single moment Beyonce gave her pleasure Scarlett found herself not only increasingly craving her dark skinned mistress's touch but aching to do anything within her power to please her black mistress. At this particular moment that meant continuing to spread her ass cheeks and moan like a whore, the latter of which was extremely easy given how hard the tongue fucking was becoming.

Beyonce hadn't intended to do this yet. She meant to just shove the plug up Scarlett's ass and spank the shit out of her, but Beyonce just hadn't been able to resist playing with that butt hole a little. The chocolate skinned singer was only going to stretch it out a little, maybe make things a little easier later on for her bitch. Instead of her eyes drifted from Scarlett's ass hole to her pussy, that pink little fuck hole just begging and pleading to be licked. Just one lick didn't seem like too much. Neither did a second or a third or a fourth, but before she knew it Beyonce was lapping away at Scarlett's cunt like she was the submissive slut.

That thought had Beyonce seriously considering pulling away, but it was too late for that as she was now really into eating this delicious white pussy.

So she was supposed to be punishing Scarlett's ass? So what? There would be plenty of time for that after she had swallowed some girl cum, and plenty of pussy juice.

There was certainly plenty of pussy juice, so much so it wasn't long before Beyonce had gone from licking Scarlett to tongue fucking her, the singer's mouth around sucking greedily at the actress's downstairs lips in between long tongue thrusting sessions, Beyonce swallowing down as much juice as possible without missing a step on the fucking action.

Considering how loudly this made Scarlett moan for her and that the bitch had her face pressed against the wall while she was spreading her ass cheeks it was odd that Beyonce would feel at all submissive. However there were a few little things which didn't sit right with the proudly dominant woman. The fact that she was on her knees was one thing, and another was that she felt she was being too eager. It was hard not to be as Beyonce loved the taste of pussy and Scarlett's pussy was particularly tasty, but still. The biggest problem was however that Beyonce had meant to be punishing her bitch when she was in fact doing anything but.

Suddenly an idea came to Beyonce's mind and, without really thinking it through, she reached up and grabbed onto the butt plug, intending to move it in and out of Scarlett's ass just enough to make her butt hole stretch painfully.

Too late Beyonce realised this would have the opposite effect intended, Scarlett screaming in orgasm seconds after the double stimulation began.

Scarlett found herself letting out scream after scream as her mistress continued stretching her ass hole while tongue fucking her pussy, Beyonce stopping only to suck the cum from Scarlett's cunt as the blonde actress shuddered from one powerful climax to the next.

Again while Beyonce hadn't intended to make Scarlett cum, and had been planning to only give her one or two orgasms when she finally did, the pop singer couldn't help take advantage of the situation that was presented to her, her cum hungry mouth swallowing down extra yummy juices as she forced them from Scarlett's fuck hole.

Eventually Beyonce relented as her bitch seemed about ready to collapse, gently lowering her down and into her arms before kissing her softly. However moments later Beyonce was anything but gentle in yanking back on Scarlett's hair, the black woman grabbing onto the face of her prey so the white woman stayed balanced on her lap.

"Look at this shit... your fat white ass should be beaten red by now, but instead I'm eating your slutty little pussy. If anything you should have your face buried in my cunt, showing me what a great little muff muncher you are." Beyonce taunted, letting go of Scarlett's face so she could smack her a few times.

"You're so right my Black Mistress. Please, allow me the privilege of burying my stupid white face in between your beautiful black thighs so I can show you what a total muff muncher I am." Scarlett pleaded.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" Beyonce taunted Scarlett as she gave her another slap, "You wanna eat my black pussy?"

"Oh yes, oh please my Black Mistress let me eat your sweet black pussy. I wanna eat that sweet black pussy so bad."

"Well, first you got to finish taking your punishment bitch." Beyonce growled as she stood up and headed towards the bedroom, "Follow your Black Mistress on your hands and knees."

"Yes my Black Mistress." Scarlett said, obediently crawling along the floor like some kind of pet, following closely behind Beyonce, her eyes travelling over the other woman's still clothed body as she went, hoping her mistress would soon relieve herself of her clothing.

No sooner had Scarlett thought this Beyonce stopped in the middle of the room, turned to the crawling white woman and said, "Stripped me bitch. I'm going to bend you over my knee soon and I don't want to get your sweat and cunt juices all over my clothes when I do it."

"Yes my Black Mistress." Scarlett said, eagerly doing as she was told.

Beyonce lifted her arms to allow Scarlett to remove her top, doing virtually the same thing with the bra and then lifting her legs when Scarlett removed her pants, panties and shoes in pretty much one movement, the submissive bitch stripping her mistress as fast as she could.

If Beyonce was looking for a reason to punish Scarlett she could have pointed out how her slut didn't savour the removal of each item of clothing, and she threw her clothing away carelessly, and she stared upon her with shameless lust. None of these things really bothered Beyonce, but they would have made plausible excuses. As it was she already had an excuse.

So once she was naked Beyonce ordered, go to the top drawer of the dresser and pick out what I'm going to beat your ass with. Pick carefully, because if I don't like your answer I'm going to use every single one of those things on you."

Scarlett whimpered softly at the thought before slowly making her way over to the dresser, opening it up and then taking a look at all the toys inside it. After careful deliberation Scarlett picked out a paddle and then presented it to her mistress who was now sitting on the bed.

"Hm, not bad." Beyonce said thoughtfully as took the paddle, "Of course, I may just decide to use every one of my toys on you just for fun. You wouldn't mind that, would you slut?"

"No my Black Mistress. I'm yours. You can do whatever you want with me." Scarlett said submissively.

"Damn right. Now get your skanky white ass over here." Beyonce ordered, "I want you over my knee so I can give that big white bubble butt of yours the spanking it deserves."

Eager to please bitch that she was Scarlett quickly bent over Beyonce's knee so that her rounded rear was on perfect display, and extremely vulnerable to the promised spanking.

To briefly savour the moment and build up anticipation for both herself and her slut Beyonce place the paddle on Scarlett's butt cheeks and gently started sliding it across them, the spanking device softly touching the flesh it was about to ruthlessly beat on.

"I'm real mad at you right now, so I'm going to take my frustrations out on your stupid white ass, and you better not fucking complain. If you do you'll get it 10 times worse. Understand me white bitch?" Beyonce growled after teasing Scarlett's ass for what felt like an eternity.

"Yes my Black Mistress. Your white bitch understands." Scarlett confirmed.

"Good, now start counting and thanking me you dumb ho." Beyonce snapped as she raised the paddle high in the air and then brought it crashing down on Scarlett's fleshy butt cheeks.

"Yes owww... one, thank you my Black Mistress... owww... two, thank you my Black Mistress... owww... three, thank you my Black Mistress... owww... four, thank you my Black Mistress... owww... five, thank you my Black Mistress..."

Beyonce had been lying before. She was mad at Scarlett. The actress had been the perfect white bitch since she arrived, the punctuality was no big deal and it was Beyonce's fault that she couldn't stop herself from burying her face in Scarlett's juicy wet pussy. But Scarlett was a total pain slut who really got off on her black mistress treating her like shit, and Beyonce loved beating on submissive white bitches that liked to get spanked good and hard.

A good, hard spanking is exactly what Beyonce gave her plaything, the dominant singer bringing the paddle down with increasing viciousness on the submissive actress's ass until the smacking sound which echo throughout the room with every impact became sickening. Or at least it would have been sickening to most people. Beyonce on the other hand was really getting off on it, that sound only making her spank Scarlett harder until she was using every ounce of strength she had to beat on her bitch's butt.

Of course while she was using her full strength Beyonce didn't forget about using her skills, the experienced dom spreading the blows all over Scarlett's ass so every inch of that round flesh got well and truly abused, the previously lily pale skin turning from a light pink to an angry red under the constant abuse of the paddle.

With every blow Scarlett's big round butt jiggled like a bowl of jelly, the rippling effect of those large meaty cheeks only making Beyonce hotter as she spanked Scarlett's fat ass.

Beyonce wasn't the only one enjoying herself. In addition to her squeal of pain and pleasure Scarlett's pussy was running like a river, the ever-increasing wetness on the black woman's thigh more than enough evidence that her pet was getting off on this too.

"Owww... ninety eight, thank you my Black Mistress... owww... ninety nine, thank you my Black Mistress... owww... one hundred, thank you my Black Mistress... owww... one hundred and one, thank you my Black Mistress... owww... one hundred and two, thank you my Black Mistress..."

Part of Scarlett was ashamed of herself for getting off on being treated like this. Or at least part of Scarlett felt she should be, but the truth was she was just feeling guilty for loving it so much.

Scarlett just couldn't help herself. Her mistress had turned her into a pain loving slut who eagerly anticipated every strike of the paddle, the time spent anticipating becoming shorter and shorter as the spanking became more violent by the second until Beyonce was using the paddle to violently smack Scarlett's big ass with what had to be every ounce of her strength.

The feeling of the paddle connecting with every little bit of her well rounded ass was bad enough, but every time Beyonce connected with another vicious strike Scarlett's sphincter clamped down on the butt plug which was still deeply embedded in her bowels, causing those only recently relaxed rectum muscles to practically cry out in pain as they were squeezed down on that hard object, Beyonce skilfully hurting the inside of Scarlett's ass as well as the outside.

The pain wasn't just in her ass. Every time Beyonce spanked her the force of the blow would make the weighted clamps swing backwards and forwards, roughly pulling at Scarlett's nipples. This distracted Scarlett from the agony of the now brutal butt beating, however at the same time the additional pain added to the experience, increasing everything Scarlett loved and hated about her punishment.

MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers