Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

For the next few minutes Scarlet worshipped Beyonce's bootylicious butt, the dominant woman guiding her lips and tongue from her big round cheeks to the puckered rosebud which lay between them and back again repeatedly. Ironically it was Scarlett who got to choose exactly what angle she used to lick Beyonce's butt hole, whether she would swirl her tongue over that puckered flesh or simply give it a flat stroke of her tongue. Scarlett also got to decide exactly how much force and speed she would use, as she did when she covered Beyonce's ass cheeks with kisses, also being able to decide exactly were on that big, beautiful butt she kissed.

Of course Scarlett only got to decide such things because Beyonce let her. Both women knew that and it sent a thrill through both of them, in Scarlett's case a submissive thrill as she knew she was still her mistress's puppet and in Beyonce's case a dominant thrill as she knew she was still in control of her big titted white bitch.

Beyonce increased the thrill that was sliding through her body by shoving two fingers into her pussy and beginning to fuck herself while she rubbed her clit with her thumb. Just having Scarlett rimming and kissing her ass might have made Beyonce cum so once she started fingering her own cunt the dark skinned singer knew it was only a matter of time. She intended to really enjoy herself first though.

"Ok bitch, I want you to start switching between kissing my big chocolate booty and licking the hole I shit from. Mmmmmmmm, that's right, kiss those big black ass cheeks. Kiss that ass, bitch! Oooooohhhhhh, fuck yeah, get that tongue back on fucking my shit hole, you nasty brown nosing slut! Kiss it too. Kiss my ass, and kiss my ass hole! Mmmmmmm yeah, kiss it white girl, kiss my black ass!" Beyonce moaned as Scarlett shamelessly worshipped her ass, "Mmmmmmm, earn your ass fucking by kissing mine. Kiss every little bit of my black ass like you just can't get enough. Oooooohhhhhh, you just can't get enough of that big black ass can you? You like my black butt, white girl? You like worshipping your Black Mistress's chocolate booty? Answer me!"

"Yes my Black Mistress, I love worshipping your chocolate booty." Scarlett said, "I...

"Lips back on my butt, slut!" Beyonce snapped, "All I was looking for was yes my Black Mistress. Now isn't the time for you to be metaphorically kiss my ass, it's time for you to literally kiss my ass! Mmmmmm, better. Don't forget that ass hole, mmmmmmm, fuck yeah! Oh fuck! Ooooooohhhhhh fuuuuuccccccckkkkkk yeeeaaaahhhhh!"

Beyonce continued verbally abusing Scarlett a little longer as she felt her orgasm approaching, but eventually her words becoming a lot less coherent, especially when she went over the edge. It was good. A satisfying climax which had the singer screaming on key, but Beyonce knew she could do better.

Knowing just how to get 'better' Beyonce pushed her slut away and yelled, "Go get my strap on. I'm about to tear your white ass open, make you gaped so wide you won't be shiting right for a week!"

Scarlett eagerly obeyed, her mistress's harness waiting for her on the night stand and her mistress waiting for her when she returned, lifting first one leg and then the other before slipping it up Beyonce's thighs, securing it in place without needing to be told.

"Suck it bitch!" Beyonce said, pressing the strap on to Scarlett's lips, "Get it nice and wet for your white ass!"

Beyonce's command was unnecessary as the black dom knew her bitch would have sucked her cock anyway. Her well-trained white sluts always did, if nothing else out of self-preservation as no one wanted to get a completely dry strap on shoved up their ass.

Scarlett clearly liked the idea of taking a wet strap on up her ass, the submissive white girl eagerly opening her mouth and swallowing the head of the dildo. Inch after inch quickly disappeared into Scarlett's mouth, Beyonce grinning wickedly when Scarlett began choking and gagging as the singer's big dildo began sliding down her white sub's throat.

In many ways Scarlett Johansson was the perfect submissive white bitch. The one area of submission she struggled with was blow jobs.

It wasn't that Scarlett lacked enthusiasm, she just lacked cock sucking experience. Apparently it wasn't something she used to do that often which was the main reason Beyonce had ordered Scarlett to only suck her husband's cock. It had meant to be a temporary arrangement, but as time went on it was clear to Beyonce that deep down Scarlett was a pure lesbian submissive who adored being forbidden to use her holes for anything but pleasing her black mistress. As such the temporary arrangement had become permanent, Beyonce no longer having any intention of letting Mr Reynolds or any other man touch Scarlett's pussy or ass hole.

Beyonce was actually doing them all a favour. Ryan got regular blow job and Scarlett got better at sucking her mistress's strap on, the latter of which being something Beyonce very much enjoyed watching.

Even though Scarlett had become a much more skilful cock sucker she still struggled deep throating. Luckily her dark skinned mistress was willing to lend a helping hand.

Grabbing on firmly to Scarlett's hair Beyonce began gently moving her hips, pumping her cock in and out of Scarlett's mouth as she taunted her bitch, "Come on slut, suck that cock! Every inch of it is going in your ass, so I suggest you take every inch down your throat so the whole thing is properly lubed. And when I say suggest, I of course mean you are. You are going to take every inch of my cock down your throat and then I'm going to use your mouth the same way I'm about to use your ass hole! Yeah, your pretty mouth makes almost as good a fuck hole has your fucking back door!"

Scarlett could barely breathe, tears were running down her cheeks, her beautiful face was being bashed against Beyonce's pelvis and her throat felt like it was being stretched to unnatural proportions but she welcomed every second of it. Why? Because this was what her mistress wanted. If her mistress wanted to use her mouth as a cunt, or an ass hole, Scarlett would gladly relax her throat best she could to make it easier for Beyonce to slam her dildo down her gullet.

She was so broken Scarlett would probably let Beyonce throat fuck her until she passed out, but luckily it didn't come to that. Instead Beyonce pulled out completely, giving Scarlett a few moments to catch her breath before putting the dildo back inside her mouth, letting Scarlett suck it at her own pace. At lease for a while.

"Is this the best you can do slut? Is this all your husband gets?" Beyonce mocked and she began fucking Scarlett's mouth again, "Poor Ryan. No man should have to end up with such a lousy cock sucker. Fuck, I should just take you off his hands completely, let him find himself a real woman, not some snivelling submissive slut who clearly loves cunt way more than she likes cocks. Mmmmmm, that's it, isn't it? You're just such a little dyke you can't get into cock sucking. Ha, should have known from the way you eat my pussy. Mmmmmm yeah, you're way too much of a eager cunt lapper to ever really please a man."

Scarlett whimpered softly at the verbal abuse, but even if her mouth wasn't being fucked she couldn't disagree. She made a much better pussy licker than a cock sucker. Ryan would be better off without her. And if she was honest, she would prefer to be without him. She would prefer to be the exclusive property of her black mistress Beyonce Knowles.

Beyonce was able to take Scarlett's mind off anything but her cock sucking duties as time went on, Scarlett remaining on her knees in front of the chocolate skinned dom, no longer allowed to suck the dildo to the best of her abilities, the dick simply being relentlessly shoved down her throat. However no matter how much of a struggle it became just to breathe Scarlett happily let Beyonce use her mouth as an orifice for her pleasure, Scarlett desperately hoping she could be a good face pussy for her mistress.

For much longer than necessary Beyonce repeated this action, fucking Scarlett's pretty face like it was a loose whore's cunt, barely giving her bitch time to breathe in between long throat fucking sessions until every inch of the dildo was soaking wet. Only then did Beyonce pull her dick out of Scarlett's mouth, stand back and order, "Ok slut, that's wet enough. Get your ass on the bed, lie back and lift those legs up."

Quickly obeying Scarlett jumped up onto the bed and got into a position she was very familiar with, lifting her legs up and holding on them under the knees so she pushed them up to her chest before parting them so they wouldn't block Beyonce's view of her tits. Scarlett then watched with bated breath as her mistress slowly got on the bed, eyeing her like some kind of wild animal ready to pounce on its prey.

"You want to get your ass fucked by me you slut?" Beyonce growled as she stroked her saliva covered dildo as if it was a real cock.

Knowing what was expected of her Scarlett began to beg, "Oh yes, please fuck me my Black Mistress, fuck me in the ass. I want to get ass fucked by you so bad my Black Mistress, please fuck my ass. Fuck my white ass. Fuck my big fat white ass. Fuck it good. Fuck it with your big black dick. Oh please my Black Mistress, fuck my white ass with your big black dick. But don't do it for me. Do it for you. We both know how much you love fucking the asses of white sluts like me. You love taking white asses and using them for your pleasure. Please my Black Mistress, take mine. I want you to use me for your pleasure so bad. I want you to use my ass hole to get you off. Mmmmmm, your plug stretched my butt so it's nice and ready for your big black cock, now please use it. Use my ass hole. Take it. Take me. Fuck me. Fuck me up the butt. Fuck me up my slutty white butt. Please my Black Mistress, fuck my slutty white butt and use it for your pleasure..."

Scarlett's begging was interrupted by a loud cry as Beyonce unceremoniously pulled the large butt plug from her ass, leaving Scarlett's back door ever so slightly open for a few seconds before the actress found herself crying out again as her mistress thrust her strap on deep inside the inviting shit tunnel that was just crying out to be filled by cock, Beyonce happily granting that wish as she invaded her white bitch's bowels.

The first few inches slid inside no problem thanks to the wide plug that had stretched out Scarlett's rectum walls. However once the dildo began going further than the plug had things slowed down, partly because there was much more resistance to the intruder but mostly because Beyonce slowed the speed of her thrust, even stopping it and giving a series of slow thrusts as she gave her slut plenty of time to relax in between each additional inch.

Of course this was an ass which was no stranger to being violated so in what felt like no time at all to both women the full length of Beyonce's cock was completely buried within Scarlett's shitty depths.

The two female celebrities stared deeply into each other's eyes for a few moments before Beyonce began gently butt fucking her white bitch, slowly pulling inch after inch out of Scarlett's rectum until the dildo was almost halfway out before just as slowly pushing her way into the submissive whore who was lovingly taking her cock up her butt.

"Lift those legs up higher." Beyonce ordered.

"Yes my Black Mistress." Scarlett said, pulling her legs up and back further to the point where it was painful, holding that position despite the pain, and of course making sure her mistress could still see her tits.

This caused Scarlett's ass to be lifted higher off the bed in a way which made it easy for Beyonce to slide her strap on as deep into the actress's butt hole as it could possibly go and gave the singer the best possible view of her fake dick pumping in and out of Scarlett's back door.

Beyonce's eyes locked on to that stretched little shit hole, her mouth watering. Scarlett Johansson was one of the most beautiful women in the world but in Beyonce's opinion not even the actress's magnificent rack could compare to the sight of Scarlett's white ass taking Beyonce's cock inside it.

Of course in their current position Beyonce was spoilt for choice when it came to beautiful sights.

Right above that dildo stuffed ass hole was a pretty pink pussy which was literally dripping with juice. Not surprising considering that since the last time she had been tongue fucked to orgasm Scarlett had spent all her time using her mouth and tongue to please her black mistress. The tits sucking, cunt lapping, ass kissing, hell even the strap on 'lubing' had all probably made Scarlett wet, again not surprising as all of Beyonce's bitches loved worshipping their black mistress's bootylicious body, but the fresh juice sliding from that horny honey hole made it crystal clear Scarlett was loving getting her ass fucked, another thing that was mandatory for all of Beyonce's bitches.

Travelling her eyes upwards Beyonce locked on to Scarlett's perfect tits which were gently bouncing up and down in time with the thrust of Beyonce's hips, those little bells which were still attached to Scarlett's nipples via clamps jingling softly as the dominant black woman butt fucked her white bitch.

Beyonce became hypnotised by those titties. Part of her wanted to look up at Scarlett's pretty face or look down at her little pussy and stretched open for fucking ass hole, but those big bouncing titties were just too tempting.

Reaching forwards Beyonce grabbed two big handfuls of tit flesh and began having her way with those big boobs, loving the feel of them as she squeezed, pinched and groped them with shameless lust.

Scarlett's moans, groans and whimpers increased in number and volume as she welcomed the additional stimulation. There was a little pain as her big tits were still aching from their earlier beating and the weighted clamps on her nipples made sure she would be in constant pain in that sensitive area but as Beyonce was an expert at reducing Scarlett to a whimpering wreck just by playing with her titties it wasn't unsurprising that the pleasure outweighed the pain. The strap on steadily sliding in and out of Scarlett's shit hole also helped the actress forget about her soreness.

She was quickly reminded of it when without warning Beyonce slapped her directly on her clamped nipples, causing Scarlett to cry out in pain.

"How these big titties holding up?" Beyonce asked her slut.

"Fine my Black Mistress." Scarlett whimpered, crying out in pure agony as Beyonce delivered a couple of slaps to her nipples which were much harder than the ones that came before.

"Are you lying to your Black Mistress?" Beyonce growled menacingly.

"I... I..." Scarlett stammered, unsure what to say. Another slap to both of her nipples helped uncloud her mind, "I can take whatever you want to give me my Black Mistress. I will take whatever you want to give me. I'm your bitch. Me and my big titties will take whatever you want to give."

"That's sweet, and true, but..." Beyonce paused to slap Scarlett's nipples as hard as she could five times before continuing, "You haven't answered my question. Do these big fat titties ache? Do you want your Black Mistress to take off these clamps? Give these big movie role getters a break?"

"Only if it pleases you to do so my Black Mistress." Scarlett whimpered.

Beyonce stared at the conquered white slut for a few moments, and smiled, "Good girl. That's the correct answer. And your Black Mistress will reward you... but first, let go of your legs and wrap them around me."

Scarlett was eager to do as she was told. She always was when it came to obeying Beyonce, but on this occasion the command came as a relief as Scarlett had been bending her legs in a uncomfortable position for what felt like an eternity. The actress even let out a happy sigh as she let go of her legs and happily wrapped around her mistress's still gently pumping waist, her hands relaxing by her sides as she was able to concentrate on the feeling of the dildo moving in and out of her ass and Beyonce's hands massaging her tits.

As Scarlett moved Beyonce noticed the butt plug she had used to loosen her bitch's ass hole laying beside them. Grinning wickedly Beyonce picked up and then pressed it to Scarlett's lips, "Suck on this until I tell you to stop."

Beyonce grinned again as her slut willingly took the butt plug into her mouth and sucked greedily at the taste of her own butt juices.

A love, or at least a willingness, for ass to mouth was another mandatory requirement of Beyonce's bitches. Luckily the black dom had become an expert at training other women to adore the taste of their own asses, not to mention the taste of Beyonce's big bubble butt and the taste of the other bitches in her collection.

Although Scarlett was yet to know the joy of tasting another submissive slut's ass she had come to love the taste of her own ass almost as much as she loved the sweet flavour of her black mistress's big round chocolate booty. She had proven that many times in the past and Scarlett was eagerly doing so again, looking up lovingly at her mistress as she stuffed the toy into her mouth so she could suck every inch of it and completely clean that butt plug of her ass juices.

Loving the sight Beyonce continued gently fucking Scarlett's ass for about a minute while playing with her tits, and then she asked, "Are you sure you want these pretty clamps off your big fat titties?"

As she asked the question Beyonce gently grabbed hold of the clamps and pulled them this way and that, causing Scarlett to moan and whimper extra loudly. It almost made Scarlett slip up, but the white girl remembered her place, removing the butt plug from her mouth just long enough to groan, "Only if it pleases you my Black Mistress."

"Correct again slut." Beyonce said, quickly pushing down on the clamps so they released Scarlett's nipples before tossing them aside.

Scarlett barely had enough time to cry out as the blood rushed back to her nipples before her mistress delivered a cruel double slap to them which had the actress almost literally weeping. The next second Beyonce's hands were again massaging her tits, one gently playing with her left nipple while her right nipple was engulfed by soft wet flesh, Scarlett whimpering and arching her back as Beyonce gently sucked one of her nipples.

Quick as a cat Beyonce moved from one supersensitive nipple to the other, even the lightest of sucks giving Scarlett and intense amount of pain and pleasure. Not that Beyonce was always sucking lightly. Exactly the opposite. However it wasn't long before the pain subsided completely leaving Scarlett with only pleasure.

The same had been true for the dildo stretching her butt a short while ago, the forcing a part of her rectum walls causing Scarlett pain at first but after a lot of gentle ass taming thrusts from the skilled butt fucker meant that now the sodomy was giving Scarlett nothing but tremendous pleasure. In fact every little movement of that fake dick caused Scarlett pleasure, along with every little touch Beyonce gave her tits.

Part of Scarlett desperately wanted more. Pacifically more ass fucking. A more concentrated titties sucking would have been nice, and Scarlett didn't doubt that if Beyonce wanted to she could make her cum like that, especially while pumping a dildo into her ass. But Scarlett had been trained to crave getting her ass fucked. And not just fucked, but fucked hard.

Scarlett wanted that so badly, but her wants and needs were insignificant. What mattered was the wants and needs of her black mistress Beyonce Knowles. That was all that mattered.

Beyonce could sense her slut was ready for a hard butt fucking. She could tell by the way the bitch was breathing, and how hard her nipples were as she sucked and played with them, and how wet she could feel her pussy was against her stomach as she laid on top of her, and of course the way Scarlett was one of moaning, grinning and whimpering as Beyonce had her way with her. But really, all Beyonce needed to do was look up into Scarlett's eyes to tell her that her white bitch wanted her to ass fuck her hard.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers