Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

"You my Black Mistress. My ass belongs to you. The cheeks I sit on and the hole I shit from belong to you." Scarlett said quickly.

"And no one else has ever been in this ass?" Beyonce questioned.

"Never! No one else has ever been inside my ass except you my Black Mistress. No one ever will unless you wish it." Scarlett said firmly.

"This ass, like every other part of you, belongs exclusively to your Black Mistress?" Beyonce asked.

"Yes my Black Mistress. My ass and every other part of me belongs exclusively to my Black Mistress." Scarlett said.

Scarlet then cried out as Beyonce slammed her strap on back through her shit hole and deep into her rectum, the entire dildo ramming through loosened flesh until it was fully embedded within the very deepest depths of Scarlett's bowels once again.

"LIAR!" Beyonce snarled, delighting in catching her slut out, "I have granted you permission to use your mouth to please your husband... until now. I have decided that pretty little mouth of yours is far too good to be wasted on him, or any other man. From now on the only cocks you will be sucking on are my dildos, unless I decide to whore you out of course, which is my right. But for now consider every one of your holes off-limits to anyone but me. You are my exclusive property Scarlett Johansson. Mine to use however I wish."

"Oh thank you my Black Mistress." Scarlett gushed, "Thank you for claiming my entire body as yours."

"It has been for quite a while, I'm just not sharing anymore." Beyonce reminded her slut.

"And you shouldn't have too my Black Mistress. A submissive white bitch like me should be for your use only." Scarlett said.

"Which now you are." Beyonce said, "Now shut the fuck up and take your hands off your ass cheeks so your Black Mistress can concentrate on using your slutty ass for her pleasure."

"Yes my Black Mistress." Scarlett said, her words earning her a sharp slap to her ass once she took her hands off it.

Before she had time to wonder whether the slap was a punishment for opening her mouth or a reward for remembering to respond properly Scarlett felt Beyonce's hands grip onto her waist like a vice followed by the overwhelmingly wonderful sensation of that big thick dildo once again sliding in and out of her ass.

The strap on moved slowly through Scarlett's rectum for a few brief seconds and then Beyonce began quickly picking up the pace, pumping the juicy white booty with ever-increasing speed until Scarlett could feel her meaty ass cheeks jiggling obscenely, the sound of flesh hitting flesh almost as loud as her own squeals of pleasure as her butt hole was brutally stretched and fucked by her mistress's big black cock.

Technically squealing in pleasure wasn't keeping her mouth shut but it was impossible not to when she was being ass fucked so skilfully. Her wonderful black mistress understood that which was why Scarlett had no fear as she squealed, screamed, cried and moaned throughout the now brutally hard butt fucking, every single little movement of that dildo in her ass causing the most wonderful sensations to flood Scarlett's body.

As she was roughly sodomised Scarlett thought about what had just happened and her heart fluttered. Her black mistress had lay claim to her so she was now what she had yearned to be since the moment she had been turned from a straight girl into a submissive lesbian slut. She, Scarlett Johansson, was now the exclusive property of Beyonce Knowles. Her black mistress owned all her holes. Her holes were for the use of her black mistress only. Her entire body belonged to her black mistress.

This meant her marriage was over. It might take some time, Ryan had been very patient with her already, but sooner or later his patients would run out. Scarlett should probably just end it now. It would be kinder. She still cared for Ryan, but she had not wanted to be with him or any other man since becoming Beyonce's bitch. Scarlett had only stayed with him as long as she had to helped keep the truth a secret, and her mistress had ordered her to do so of course. But now...

Thought of her husband quickly vanished from Scarlett's mind as she felt that orgasm which had been building since the ass fucking began approaching while her mistress showed no signs of slowing down.

If anything Beyonce fucked her ass even harder until Scarlett was screaming, "Please my Black Mistress can I cum? Can your white bitch please cum for you as you fuck her up the ass?"

"Yes. Cum for me my white bitch!" Beyonce yelled, clearly no longer in the mood for teasing.

"Thank you my Black Mistress, thank you!" Scarlett whimpered just before she went over the edge of a monster orgasm.

The climax was so strong Scarlett could barely stand it, as were the climaxes which quickly followed it, massive explosions of pleasure rocketing through her body and destroying her mind to the point where Scarlett could barely comprehend what was going on. If it wasn't for the fact that only her black mistress could give her this type of ecstasy Scarlett would have been a lot more overwhelmed. As it was she just smiled happily and relaxed as Beyonce butt fucked her to heaven.

Beyonce grinned in amusement as she watched Scarlett in the mirror.

As the rough sodomising pushed the actress through orgasm after orgasm exhaustion clearly set in. Soon Scarlett's head slowly lowered as the rectum ramming continued until she was almost getting hit in the face by the bells and weights which were still hanging off Scarlett's nipples which were violently swaying back and forth as the force of the butt fucking made Scarlett's big tits jiggle. However it wasn't the prospect of Scarlett getting hit in the face by things that were hanging from her own nipples which amused Beyonce. What really amused her was the fact that Scarlett seemed too happy to care.

It was also possible that Scarlett was receiving so much pleasure that she was unaware how close she was to getting hit. Maybe she didn't even feel the weights anymore, or maybe the pain was so faint she barely recognised it over the ecstasy she was clearly receiving, Scarlett's entire body violently shaking as yet another powerful orgasm crashed through her as proof of this. As this happened her tits jiggled even more, the weights of course moving with the bells which were jingling like crazy.

That jingling sound, along with the even louder sounds of Scarlett's cries of pleasure and the sound of her thighs smacking off her bitch's butt cheeks, were the sweetest music to Beyonce's ears.

Beyonce was enjoying all these things so much she was actually disappointed when it finally became all too much for her slut and Scarlett slowly lowered her face downwards, her upper half pressing down on the bed and all but silencing the bells as they more or less remained in place. Beyonce could still see the pretty little look of submission on Scarlett's face, but she missed watching those titties bounce so much she almost risked losing her ass pounding rhythm by letting go of Scarlett's hips so she could pull her up by her hair.

Instead of trying to get back into their previous position Beyonce decided to enjoy their current one. After all with Scarlett's tits no longer available to her eyes for the moment she was free to focus on the juicy bubble butt she was currently fucking.

Sometimes it was easy for Beyonce to forget just how fuck-able Scarlett's ass was. She was currently getting a very nice reminder as she looked down at those big beautiful ass cheeks jiggling from the impact of her thrusts, the contrast between her own chocolate coloured thighs slamming into Scarlett's oh so pale white ass an incredible turn on for the black dom. And Beyonce even licked her lips as her eyes zoned in on Scarlett's ass hole, that anal ring wrapped tightly around her big black cock as it slammed its way through that meant to be exit only hole and deep into the white girl's bowels.

Soon the rest of Beyonce's world faded away and she became totally focused on the butt hole she was fucking. Scarlett Johansson became nothing but an orifice to Beyonce, the other woman nothing but an butt hole which existed only for her to use for her pleasure.

She no longer gave a fuck if Scarlett ever came again, or if the movie star's shit hole would ever recover from the savage slamming Beyonce was giving it. Beyonce didn't care if Scarlett could ever sit down again. Beyonce didn't care if Scarlett could ever take a shit again. All that mattered to Beyonce was her own pleasure which she delighted in taking from Scarlett's ass, drilling as deep and as hard as she could into the deepest depth of Scarlett's shitter.

Beyonce brutally fucked Scarlett's ass until she experienced a nice hard climax of her own which reminded her exactly why she should get lost in destroying Scarlett's shit pipe, something the dominant black woman was more than happy to do, pushing herself through orgasm after orgasm as Scarlett received more than twice as many.

The two women became completely lost in the anal sex for what felt like hours, Beyonce ruthlessly fucking Scarlett's ass until her body was drenched in sweat and seemingly every ounce of her body ached with exhaustion.

Scarlett was just as exhausted as her mistress, her body was equally as sweaty, the sound of wet flesh smacking off flesh having replaced the dried variety countless orgasms ago.

The difference was every part of Scarlett's rectum wall ached from the relentless battering it had taken, the pain almost nothing compared to the ecstasy she was feeling from the incredible sodomising she was receiving, and yet the fact that she could feel it now meant Scarlett was going to be aching back there for hours once Beyonce was done using her ass. And from how stretched out her ass felt Scarlett knew her ass hole would be gaping open for a long time, and there was no telling how many hours or even days it would be before she could sit down or even walk without any pain. But Scarlett looked forward to every moment of it, because it would be a constant reminder of how well her black mistress had fucked her and how her ass belonged to a rectum wrecking Alpha female.

Beyonce certainly felt like a powerful Alpha female as she butt fucked a submissive female. She always did when fucking a submissive female's ass. But she was not limitless, and eventually she was given the choice of using a lot of strength to continue pounding Scarlett's big round white booty a little longer and eventually collapse from exhaustion or save her strength and better maintain her control over the situation.

There was nothing Beyonce could have done to really lose control over the situation considering she was with a completely broken bitch and not with a fresh break in, but it certainly felt a lot more dignified for her to avoid collapsing on Scarlett which was the choice she ultimately went with.

She did it quickly, pulling completely out of Scarlett's ass without warning and moving back.

A huge smile immediately crossed Beyonce's face. Even after the anal wrecking Beyonce had given her slut Scarlet didn't collapse down onto the bed. Instead Scarlett once again proved herself as an obedient white bitch, not only remaining face down and ass up but reaching back to spread her meaty cheeks as much as she could so she could better present her ruined butt hole to her black mistress.

And it was ruined. Maybe not forever, but Scarlett's ass hole was gaping incredibly wide, allowing Beyonce to see deep into the depths of her bitch's bowels. Scarlett's ass cheeks weren't much better, that once beautiful pale flesh now bruised and battered from all the spanking and fucking.

Beyonce waited for a few moments, but nothing changed which made her smile wickedly again.

It would probably take hours for Scarlett's ass to fully recover, more than enough time for what Beyonce intended.

Strolling casually to her drawers Beyonce took out her digital camera and snapped a few shots of her bitch's ruined rear hole before going on the computer she had requested to be provided with in her hotel room. Considering some of her requests it must have seemed like nothing, but it allowed her to immediately print some freshly taken pretty pictures for her book. And something else.

Leaving the computer to print Beyonce left to get herself a drink of water and return to casually sip at it as she admired her handiwork again, Scarlett obediently remaining in place with her gaping open ass in the air the whole time.

Once Beyonce had finished her drink she returned the cup to the mini kitchen, turned off the computer and finally ordered, "Come clean your mess bitch!"

This time Beyonce forced herself not to smile, choosing not to reward her pet with a sign of her happiness as Scarlett immediately obeyed the order without needing any clarification.

Beyonce didn't need to worry about unnecessarily rewarding her slut as Scarlett was focused on only one thing, her mistress's big black cock.

The whole time she had been presenting her gaping ass hole to her dark skinned mistress, and even for quite some time during the butt fucking, Scarlett had thought about sucking the taste of her own ass off that big beautiful dick which had fucked her ass so wonderfully, cleaning the tool her mistress had used to fuck her ass like a good ATM whore should.

Scarlett hadn't minded waiting. She would have stayed in that position all night if it pleased her black mistress. But when she got the command she was waiting for Scarlett couldn't move fast enough.

"Yes my Black Mistress." Scarlett panted, ignoring how tired and aching her body was as she practically dived off the bed and got down on her knees in front of her black mistress... were she belonged.

For the briefest of moments Scarlett paused after she closed her lips around the first few inches of the strap on, her eyelids fluttering and a long moan escaping her mouth as she tasted the deepest part of her ass on the fake dick. Then Scarlett began sucking hungrily, quickly devouring every speck of ass juice from the first few inches of the dildo before lowering her mouth downwards.

She didn't pause for a second when it hit the back of her mouth, Scarlett ignoring her gag reflects and forcing inch after inch of strap on cock down her throat. Her eyes filled with tears as she struggled to breathe through her nose, but Scarlett forced every inch of that big black dick down her throat before she began sucking on the entire length in a way which would have put a porn star to shame.

After sucking on the whole thing for as long as she could take Scarlett removed her mouth in a choking gasp, quickly taking air into her lungs for a few seconds before returning to the blow job.

Pretty much all of her yummy butt juices were gone by now, Scarlett barely having a chance to savour the wonderful flavour as she had greedily sucked it off. But after such a skilful ass fucking Scarlett was eager to thank the goddess she was lucky enough to call her black mistress, looking up lovingly into the dominant woman's eyes as she worshipped the strap on dick which had just been as deep as it could go into her ass with her mouth.

Beyonce grinning widely. She couldn't help it. The sight before filled her with too much happiness, power and pride not too.

She had the big-time movie star Scarlett Johansson kneeling before her, sucking on a strap on dildo which had just been embedded in her bowels with obscene eagerness, the actress now looking up at Beyonce with total devotion in her eyes. It was a look Beyonce was used to seeing in Scarlett's eyes, but it was never more clear than it was now. It also had never been more clear what Scarlett needed... what was now about to happen.

"Stand before me my white bitch." Beyonce ordered after several minutes of watching Scarlett giving her strap on a surprisingly good BJ, even if the submissive slut still had to stop every so often to gasp for breath after deep throating.

When Scarlett received the order the dildo was buried in her throat so she first had to remove it and gasp a little before she could reply, "Yes my Black Mistress."

Without the desire to taste her own ass or to suck her mistress's cock Scarlett suddenly felt her exhaustion like never before, struggling to get up onto her feet, her entire body feeling like jelly after the fucking she had endured.

Once she was finally on her feet Scarlett wasn't sure what to do with herself. She didn't feel worthy to even look into the eyes of the dark skinned goddess who had just dominated her so skilfully, but at the same time she couldn't resist.

Instead of giving her an order Beyonce just stared at her for a few moments and then reached down to grab onto the nipple clamps that had been painfully tugging on Scarlett's nipples for what felt like an eternity.

With a slight grin Beyonce released the left clamp, bending her head downwards to swallow the nipple and roughly start sucking on it as Scarlett cried out in pain. Her cry of pain turn to pleasure as her mistress's skilled lips and tongue worked over her left nipple before Beyonce repeated the process with the right.

With the clamps removed and left forgotten on the floor Beyonce went back and forth between her submissive pet's nipples for several minutes, the whole time using her hands to squeeze those big boobs before she finally pulled her mouth away from them and said, "Look at me Scarlett."

This shocked and worried Scarlett. Her mistress almost never called her by her name when they were in private together. It must be serious.

To reinforce the idea this was serious Beyonce brought her hands down to Scarlett's sides when she had her full attention and said, "Are you happy with your husband?"

"No my Black Mistress." Scarlett said, not even needing to think about it, "I never was. I didn't even know what true happiness was until I became your white bitch."

"Do you think you ever could? If I let him use all your holes maybe?" Beyonce offered.

"No my Black Mistress, please don't." Scarlett whimpered, "My holes are yours. Every little part of me is yours. You shouldn't have to share me with him, and I don't want you too. I... I know what I want doesn't matter, but please my Black Mistress, please don't share me. Let me be exclusively yours. I want to be the exclusive property of my Black Mistress Beyonce Knowles."

Beyonce smiled because she could see in Scarlett's eyes that her bitch was telling the truth, and because it was what she was waiting to hear.

"In that case, here's what you must do. Return to your hotel room and tell your husband your marriage is over. Tell him that you are sorry for pretending to be a straight girl but the truth is you have always been a submissive lesbian, just waiting for a dominant woman to set you free. You waited for a long time but now it's finally happened. You have become the exclusive property of a dominant black woman who has turned you into her white bitch. She is your Black Mistress and your purpose in life is to satisfy her sexual needs. You have become addicted to the sweet taste of your Black Mistress's pussy and ass, and the feeling of getting your own big tits and ass spanked. But most of all your addicted to your Black Mistress's big black cock, the strap on dildo your Black Mistress uses to fuck all your holes better than you ever dreamed. Especially your ass hole. At that point my pet I want you to turn around, bent over and expose your ass to him. Make sure to spread your ass cheeks so he has a good look at your gaping shit hole. Then tell him about everything we've done today and how you have learned to love taking your Black Mistress's big black cock up your fat white ass. You will then offer him your mouth one final time and anything he wants in the divorce. But make it clear to him if he lays a finger on your pretty little blonde head, or dares to touch your other holes, your Black Mistress will ruin him." Beyonce said, making it very clear she wasn't joking, "Regardless whether he accepts or not I expect you back in my hotel room in half an hour to start your new life as my exclusive property. If you're even a second late there will be severe consequences. Do you understand me my white bitch?"

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers