Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

"Yes, yes my Black Mistress." Scarlett said, her eyes filling with tears of joy. It was hard for her not to hug the other woman she was so happy. Instead after thinking about it for a moment Scarlett fell to her knees and began covering Beyonce's feet in kisses, "Thank you, thank you so much my Black Mistress. You won't regret this. My life is yours. I devote myself completely to you my Black Mistress. I'll do anything to please you whenever you want."

"That was true a few minutes ago." Beyonce pointed out, although she did enjoy the feeling of Scarlett's lips against her feet, waiting a little while before ordering her, "Now get your slutty dress back on and get going."

"Yes my Black Mistress." Scarlett said, quickly collecting her clothes and putting them on.

"Don't bother with the panties. They'll only get in the way. Oh, and give your soon to be ex-husband this." Beyonce said, grabbing one of the pictures she had printed out, "It'll be something he can remember you by."

"Yes my Black Mistress." Scarlett said, grateful her face wasn't visible in the picture Beyonce selected.

"And you better not be late this time." Beyonce told her bitch as she headed out the door.

Scarlett wasn't.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers