Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

The tongue didn't go in very far, but it was far enough for Rose to happily groan, "OOOOOOOH FUCK YEAH! Mmmmmmmmm, fuck yeeeeeessssssss, get that tongue deep inside me Anne! Get that tongue deep inside my ass hole! Mmmmmmm, fuuuuucccccckkkkkk, yeahhhh fucking do it you little ass munching slut! Fucking eat that perfect ass of mine like you eat my pussy. And, mmmmmmm, you know what that means don't you? Yeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh you fucking know you little lezzie bitch! You know that means you need to tongue fuck my ass like you do my cunt! Mmmmmmmmm, fuck that other slutty hole of mine just like I made you love tongue fucking my snatch!"

Over the last week Rose had been doing her best to get Anne to eat her ass with the same enthusiasm that she ate her pussy. Until now Rose had been unsuccessful because Anne had been hesitant to embrace her kinky side. It had taken a lot of pushing just to convince Anne to submit her virgin ass hole to Beyonce, and possibly become the black singer's bitch. Luckily not only had Anne now seemingly embraced anal sex and Beyonce as her new black mistress but her kinky side in general, which definitely seem to include ass licking.

Even now as her tongue was just about entering Rose's ass Anne was continuously pulling her tongue out to spit on the puckered hole or give it a nice long lick or even wrapping her lips around it to give it a little suck. Anne constantly switched between these tactics, maximising Rose's pleasure so much Rose actually felt a orgasm approaching. Of course that was at least partly due to watching her black mistress take Anne's anal cherry and then give the other pale skinned girl one hell of a first-time ass fucking. Not that Rose really cared much about the reason, the point was it felt like just a little more stimulation would make her cum.

Unfortunately as eager as Anne now was she either wasn't skilled enough to realise Rose was getting close to cumming or too lost in her sudden lust for Rose's butt to notice. Either way Rose wasn't able to resist the temptation to let go of one of her ass cheeks, move her hand down to her clit and start frantically rubbing it.

Rose was expecting Beyonce to yell at her. After all she hadn't been given permission to touch herself. She might even get a spanking for it. But the punishment was worth it if Rose could just make herself cum, and it felt like she was moments away from that.

However before Rose could cum she was surprised to hear her black mistress call out, "That's it you greedy little slut, finger that nasty slut pussy! Rub your horny little clitty! Make yourself cum while your fellow white bitch's tongue is up your ass so that pale little butt of yours is all relaxed and ready to take my big black cock!"

During this command surprised Rose so much that she actually stopped in her tracks for a few seconds. Then she grinned wickedly, moved her other hand from her ass cheek to her pussy, slammed a couple of digits inside herself while still rubbing her clit, then yelled out, "You heard OUR Black Mistress, make me cum you fucking butt muncher! Mmmmmmmmm, fucking slam my ass with your tongue while I'm slamming my cunt with my fingers! Ohhhhhh fuck, make sure both my slutty little holes get fucked goooooooooodddddddd! Mmmmmm, fuck yeeeeeesssssss, eat my ass while I fuck my pussy. Come on you dirty little dyke, ooooooh mmmmmmmm fucking eat that ass!"

Beyonce watch with a big grin on her face as Anne spent a few minutes with her face literally disappeared in between Rose's ass cheeks. Then Anne seemed to try motor boating those milky cheeks before using her own hands to spread them wide apart so she could once again get as much access to Rose's ass hole as possible.

Meanwhile now she had permission to make herself cum, with a little help from Anne of course, Rose was fingering herself at a more steady pace, clearly taking a moment just to enjoy the feeling of Anne's tongue in her little bubble butt.

Beyonce loved watching a pair of white girls licking each other's asses, but on this occasion she was having a lot of extra fun by taking photos of the rim job, the first one she had ever seen Anne give. Of course this wasn't just about watching one white girl lick another's ass hole for Beyonce. This was also about admiring the fantastic work she had done on stretching Anne's butt hole wide open, Beyonce feeling like she just couldn't take enough pictures of that only moments ago virgin ass hole now gaping so wide she could see deep into the actress's bowels without even needing to use the zoom on her camera. Not that she didn't use it of course, Beyonce taking dozens of close-up shots of Anne's face buried between Rose's pale cheeks and of course the gaping crater in between Anne's pale cheeks.

The rim job went on for so long that Beyonce had to changed the film at the same time Rose was crying out, "EAT THAT ASS, FUCKING EAT THAT FUCKING ASS, OOOOOOOOOOOOH, I'M GONNA, OHHHHHHHHHHH GAWWWWWWWWWWWD, I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM WITH YOUR TONGUE UP MY ASS! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSS!"

Luckily Beyonce replaced the film and got in position just in time to catch the look of pleasure washing over Rose's face as she came, Rose slamming her ass back against Anne's eager tongue as she slammed her fingers in and out of herself and practically attacked her clit with her thumb.

Before Rose had a chance to recover Beyonce pushed Anne out of the way, pressed her strap on firmly against Rose's ass hole and ordered, "Spread your ass cheeks and beg for this cock up your white ass you little anal slut!"

Quickly obeying Rose reached back, spread her ass cheeks and began begging, "Please my Black Mistress, fuck my slut ass! My little white ass hasn't known the joy of getting filled with black cock for soooooooo long. Mmmmmmmm, my butt hole is fucking aching to be stretched open by my Black Mistress's big black cock. I want it sooooooooo fucking bad. I fucking need it! Please my Black Mistress shove that big black cock up my slutty white ass so that I can be your little anal slut again! Please... make me your anal slut again. My slutty white ass needs the type of hard fucking that only you can give my Black Mistress, so please fuck your anal slut's bitch ass! Butt fuck me until OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH FUCK!"

Rose's begging ended with a long moan as her black mistress rammed forward, making her ass hole stretch wide enough to take the head of the dildo in one hard thrust. The next few thrusts were slower and more gentle but Beyonce was noticeably less gentle with Rose when compared with Anne. Not that Rose minded of course. In fact Rose rather enjoyed the slight bit of pain, which was nothing compared to the little sparks of pleasure she was already receiving, which only promised more to come.

Thanks to Beyonce's slow but steady pace it wasn't long before the singer's hips were pressed against the actress's ass cheeks, Rose moaning as she felt every inch of her black mistress's cock deep inside her bowels. Then she moaned again as Beyonce began sodomising her, that big, thick cock beginning to slowly slid in and out of Rose's ass hole causing her back passage to quiver in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

It had been a few months since her last marathon butt pounding session with her black mistress so it took a little longer than Rose was expecting for her rectum to relax enough so that the pain faded into a dull ache. However, almost as if her butt suddenly remembered what it was supposed to do in this situation, Rose found that once her shit pipe started to seriously relax the dull ache didn't last long and soon every little movement in her ass was giving her nothing but pleasure, so much so Rose soon found herself moaning like the anal whore Beyonce had turned her into.

This of course had Rose fondly remembering all the women she had ass fucked, each one of them happily moaning like anal whores for her. Most of the time it seemed like a lifetime ago, or like it happen to someone else, but oddly enough whenever her black mistress was fucking her ass Rose could remember it as clear as day. Of course what she remembered most was seducing her Charmed co-stars, taking their anal cherries and constantly butt fucking them, among other things, until finally Rose had lost her own anal cherry at the hands of her black mistress and become her little white bitch.

Whenever she could remember her old life as a butt busting girl tamer like this Rose thought about trying to go back to her old life again. It had certainly been almost unbearable to have Anne Hathaway acting so submissively towards her for a week and not take her anal cherry. Alyssa and Holly didn't respect her as a top anymore and treated her as an equal, but with Anne looking at her with such wonder, promising that she would do anything for her, it had all been so amazingly hard not to just wreck her ass. Rose knew it would have been easy to butt fuck Anne, and now she was wondering why she hadn't. She really should have. And she should tell Beyonce to go fuck herself, or tried to return the favour and take Beyonce's anal cherry.

Rose's thoughts of rebellion ended as they always did with the memory of the ecstasy awaiting for her when Beyonce started really hammering her ass. This time the memory was prompted by the feeling of Beyonce starting to pick up the speed of the ass fucking, her hips smacking into Rose's milky white butt with increasing force and volume which was more than enough to remind Rose exactly why she preferred being an anal whore than a butt buster.

Unfortunately Rose was reminded how frustrating it could be to be Beyonce's anal whore when the butt fucking slowed down again, prompting Rose to moaning protest, "Noooooo, slam my ass hard. Butt fuck me my Black Mistress!"

"Greedy bitch." Beyonce chuckled, smacking Rose's ass lightly, "Anne hasn't even tasted the deepest part of your ass yet."

Anne's mouth fell open, mostly in nervousness this time, as Beyonce suddenly pulled her strap on out of Rose's butt hole and pointed that fake cock in her direction.

Anne wanted to please her black mistress more than anything else in the world, but while tasting her own ass had been surprisingly enjoyable the idea of tasting the deepest part of Rose's ass had the actress hesitating. That hesitating caused Beyonce to scowl at her, but instead of being intimidated or anything like that Anne found herself almost heartbroken at the idea that she was disappointing her mistress.

Beyonce slowly opened her mouth, but Rose beat her to the punch, "Come on Anne, taste my sweet ass! Get your lips around that big black cock! Suck every drop of my delicious ass juice off of that huge dick so our Black Mistress can get back to fucking my slutty ass!"

As Rose was talking Anne began to lower her head down, her heart fluttering as Beyonce smiled at her.

Having the presence of mind to hand over the camera to her mistress on her way to her destination Anne was rewarded with another smile, then another as she parted her lips to take the head of the big toy inside her mouth.

Again the taste wasn't all that unpleasant, and as Anne began sucking on her black mistress's cock she even found that she grew to like the flavour. But her real motivation throughout this was the look of pleasure on Beyonce's face, Anne working as hard as she could to give the best blow job possible just so that she could please her black mistress.

Beyonce was mildly impressed just how eagerly Anne once again took that big cock down her throat, this time flavoured in Rose's ass juice. Beyonce was equally impressed that Anne didn't hesitate to spread Rose's ass cheeks and wait patiently for her to feed her some more of Rose's butt when Beyonce pulled the toy out of her mouth.

Repeating the ATM process over and over Beyonce had a hell of a time constantly making Anne go ass to mouth, verbally abusing her every step of the way, "Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, suck Rose's ass off my cock you little ATM slut! Ooooooooooh fuck yeah, good little ass to mouth whore! Clean every inch of that cock and cover it with your own saliva so when I shove it back up your fellow bitch's butt Rose is going to have a ass full of your spit and you're going to have a mouthful of sweet butt juice! And you'll love it because you're a ATM slut now, just like all my other bitches!"

It was a tremendous thrill for Beyonce to have a new white bitch so willingly submitting to her. Sure Anne wasn't completely fully trained, but then again even some of her earliest conquests remained reluctant even after all these years to go ass to mouth. All of them did it, Beyonce wouldn't tolerate a bitch that wasn't willing to taste some ass, but some only did it to please her while others became completely addicted to the taste of ass. Others were addicted to the taste of ass when she met them, like Rose.

Rose had been one of those types of doms who loved spending hours in between their sub's ass cheeks, thoroughly rimming their butt hole before a nice hard butt pounding session, or sometimes even just for the fun of it.

To Beyonce the tasting of ass should surely be a submissive thing. She certainly knew the thrill of making a bitch bury her face in between her big round chocolate cheeks and worship her ass hole. That was one of Beyonce's favourite things to do in the world, as was making sluts lick each other's ass holes, and suck the taste of their own ass or another bitch's ass off of her strap on.

Any woman who love the taste of ass was no dom. If they claimed they were then they were just delusional.

Rose had once delusionally thought that she was a dominant woman but Beyonce had been kind enough to put her in her place. Now Rose embraced her true nature as a submissive little lesbian slut who recognised her addiction to the taste of ass as the sign of a natural place as a bitch.

All of a sudden Beyonce was awoken from her thoughts by Rose's big mouth, "Can I have a taste of my ass my Black Mistress?"

"Sure, when I'm done butt fucking you." Beyonce murmured dismissively.

"Awww, come on! Please? I wanna taste my slutty ass on my Black Mistress's big fucking cock!" Rose whined, "Please? It's not fair that Anne gets to hog all the yummy butt juices. Mmmmmmm, and I know you love feeding your white bitches their own asses almost as much as I love tasting my slutty ass. So, come on my Black Mistress, ohhhhhhhh, feed me my own ass! Show Anne exactly what kind of an ATM slut I am!"

"Well, I guess since you brought me Anne's wonderfully tight little ass hole I could give you a treat... but only if you look Anne in the eye and tell her what a ATM slut you are!" Beyonce said, pulling out of Rose's rectum.

Barely giving Anne a chance to let go of her ass cheeks Rose turned around, looking her fellow submissive bitch in the eye and said, "I'm a nasty little ATM slut who's addicted to the taste of her own ass! I loved the taste of your ass hole, and I love tasting the asses of all my Black Mistress's other white bitches, and my Black Mistress's beautiful bubble butt has the tastiest little shit hole I've ever had the pleasure of licking, but it's my own flavour I love best. That's why I'm the nastiest kind of ass to mouth slut. Because I love the taste of other girl's butts but I'm addicted to my own skanky slut ass!"

With that Rose dived down on the cock, quickly swallowing the first few inches before moaning lustfully as she savoured the taste of the deepest part of her own pale butt.

"Come on slut!" Beyonce growled a few seconds later, deciding Rose was taking too long just sucking on the head of the dildo, "Show your little friend what a great cock sucker you are! I wanna see you take all of that dick down your slutty throat so you can get every drop of your skanky slut ass off of it!"

To Beyonce's delight her encouragement seem to have the exact effect she was hoping for, Rose easily bobbing her head up and down the shaft until she was deep throating the entire length. With every inch she took into her mouth Rose moaned joyfully as she tasted more of her own slutty butt, the greedy ATM slut sucking extra hard when she was bobbing her mouth up and down on every inch of the cock just to get the last drops of her own skanky slut ass off of the massive bitch tamer.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM, yeahhhhhhhhh, fucking suck that cock!" Beyonce growled lustfully as she grabbed two handfuls of hair and started fucking Rose's throat, "Suck every fucking inch you fucking slut! Mmmmmmmmmmm, that's right, show Anne what a great face pussy you make! Show her how a well-trained bitch like you is happy to let their Black Mistress use their mouth like a cunt! Or a white girl's ass hole! Mmmmmmm fuck, ooooooooh, yessssssss, suck that cock you little cock sucker! Fucking suck that fucking cock!"

Beyonce's words became increasingly uninventive as she brutalised Rose's throat, face fucking the other woman for several minutes before pushing her away and making her bend over again for another butt fucking.

Over and over again Beyonce repeated this, face fucking both Rose and Anne, making them taste the deepest part of Rose's ass everytime. At first she would at least let them give her a blow job for awhile first, but eventually it reached the point where Beyonce went straight from fucking Rose's ass to fucking one of her bitches' throats.

Luckily for the two actresses' precious and now thoroughly brutalised throats it wasn't long before Beyonce felt like getting down to some serious butt pounding. However she wanted to hear Rose begging her for it. So when she was good and ready, and Rose was in the correct position, Beyonce slapped Rose's ass so hard it left a hand print and yelled, "YOU WANT YOUR SEXY WHITE ASS FUCKED HARD? I KNOW YOU DO, SO START BEGGING FOR IT BITCH!"

"PLEASE FUCK MY ASS MY BLACK MISTRESS! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FUCK MY SEXY WHITE ASS! I WANT MY ASS FUCKED HARD SOOOOOOOOOO BAD!" Rose screamed, sounding croaky but clear despite her sore, brutalised throat, "FUCK MY SEXY WHITE ASS MY BLACK MISTRESS! PLEASE FUCK MY SEXY WHITE ASS AS HARD AS YOU CAN! POUND MY FUCKING POOPER WITH EVERY FUCKING OUNCE OF YOUR STRENGTH MY BLACK MISTRESS, POUND THE HOLE I POOP FROM SO FUCKING HARD I CAN'T SHIT, SIT, OR EVEN MOVE FOR A WEEK! I FUCKING NEED YOU TO SLAM MY SLUTTY LITTLE SHIT HOLE AND MAKE ME CUM SO HARD THAT THE ONLY THING THAT I CAN REMEMBER IS THAT I'M YOUR WHITE BITCH!"

Even when Beyonce started increasing the pace of her thrusting Rose continued begging shamelessly because she knew exactly what her black mistress was capable of and the horny butt slut wasn't going to be satisfied with anything less than a complete and total rectum wrecking from her dark skinned goddess.

Luckily for Rose she wasn't some just broken in anal virgin who Beyonce would feel she needed to prolong the butt fucking for just to show what ecstasy anal sex could bring them. Also luckily for Rose it seemed that her black mistress no longer had the energy or the patience to tease her any longer. Most of all Rose was lucky that the dark skinned goddess didn't seem to give a fuck whether the actress fucked herself back on the dildo or not, Rose experimenting by doing it gently at first but quickly picking up the pace so that she was slamming her own shitter on the big fake dick.

Instead of denying Rose orgasm, which sadly the star of Charmed had become very used too, when Beyonce started increasing the pace of the sodomy she continued until she was pounding Rose's pooper with every ounce of her strength. Through it all Rose continued to beg for more. Even when she felt herself approaching orgasm Rose screamed for more, and even though her words were so incoherent that even she had no idea what she was trying to say there was a clear tone of pleasure and un-underlying desperate need for more.

Those incoherent screams of pleasure got so loud they became deafening as Rose felt herself being pushed over the edge of a massive orgasm that had her body trembling and her cum literally shooting out of her pussy in a powerful squirt.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers