Beyond Bargained For

Story Info
A young woman gets more than she bargained for with a date.
1.3k words
4.09
11.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let out a long sigh, turning about in front of the full-length mirror in order to get a better look at herself.

Primping was not something she made a regular part of her day to day routine. Since she worked full-time third shift at a long-term care facility and was asleep during the day most of the time, it simply wasn't something she thought to do. Sure she washed herself everyday and things like that, but she never really went out of her way to make herself pretty.

Tonight was a different matter.

Her friend, who attended classes at the local university, had set her up on a date with one of the guys she went to class with. She had met him before and had even talked to him a bit on the occasions she had come to pick her friend up after class, so it wasn't exactly a blind date. She was still nervous about the whole thing though.

He was a handsome guy, at least to her, and his voice was something that made her shiver in a delightful way. She had rather enjoyed speaking with him before, though she had gotten the impression he was a bit on the shy side, and when she had admitted this to her friend, the girl had immediately set about setting up a first date. She had been a little surprised her friend had done this, but she wasn't going to back out of it after the work the girl had put in to set it all up.

So here she was, turning about in front of her mirror.

A small smile came to her face. She wasn't the type to be self-centered, but she did look pretty good. The dark blue skirt she had picked out was made of a smooth material and almost appeared to be jean-like. It was long enough to modestly cover her nice ass but still short and tight enough to show off her toned, slightly tan legs and her firm butt. The shirt she had chosen, a white button-up piece with quarter sleeves, hugged her chest nicely, with just enough buttons undone to show a tease of cleavage.

A knock at her door finally made her turn from the mirror image of herself. Taking a deep, steadying breath, she walked up to her front door , and after checking to see who it was through the peephole, she unlocked it and pulled it open. She had a sweet little smile on her face as she did so.

"Well hello there," the man standing out on the landing said, a smile on his face.

"Hello to you to!" she replied, stepping back as she motioned for him to come on inside," Come in and have a seat, Mathew. I'll be ready in just a moment."

As he passed by her, Mathew boldly took her hand in his and placed a gentle kiss on it, just about her knuckles. A light blush spread across her face, turning her cheeks a pleasant rosy color, and she laughed nervously. This kind of attention was not something she was use to.

After a moment of her standing there stunned, in which Mathew locked eyes with her and caused her to lose her breath, she took a deep breath and closed the door behind her. She gave him a nervous smile, and as he released her hand, she looked at her bare feet. She suddenly felt so shy, and the way he was looking at her wasn't helping. It was as if he were slowly undressing her with his eyes, but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing, at least in her mind. It meant she had done a good enough job getting herself ready to impress him.

Mathew finally sat down on her couch, and she made her way back to her bathroom to make a few adjustments to her hair and touch up what little makeup she had decided to put on. She could feel his eyes follow her as she walked, which made her a tad bit antsy but not really in a bad way. The apparent attention he was giving her was something she was enjoying even if it did make her nervous.

"So maybe he's not as shy as I thought," she said to herself, running a brush through her hair when she got into the bathroom.

"Certainly not," Mathew said from behind her, startling her so much that she jumped and dropped her brush in the sink.

She grasped at the bathroom counter with one hand and placed the other over her racing heart, facing her date with a startled expression.

He chuckled softly.

"I didn't mean to scare you like that, Iva," he said walking up to her.

He placed his hands on the counter on either side of her and leaned in close. Nearly cheek to cheek, Mathew took a deep breath, almost as if he were a wolf taking in her uniquely female scent, and kissed her at the curve of her neck. It sent a shiver down her spine and goose bumps rose up on the skin of her arms. Her breath quickened, and her heart began to beat even faster than before.

"I am far from being shy," he whispered, his lips so close to her ear she could feel his breath tickling her," especially where you are concerned. So you can rest assured that you will have a rather...interesting night."

He backed away from her slowly, a sly smile spreading across his face.

"Now let's go," he said, his voice taking on a more commanding tone as he left the room.

When he was gone, Iva let out a long breath. It took her a moment to calm back down and even then she still shook a bit. It wasn't that she was frightened by what had just happened, in fact she was a bit turned on by it, but the fact that his sudden, authoritative manner HAD turned her on was something that she had never realized was even possible.

Iva heard Mathew call to her from the living room.

"Iva...come along now," he said, his voice firm but in a manner that wasn't mean to be scolding," We will lose our table at the restaurant if you don't hurry up."

Iva quickly made her way back out to where he stood, grabbing a pair of heels as she went. As she sat down in her computer chair to put her shoes on, Mathew knelt down in front of her, taking the heels from her hands. He began to put them on himself, something that rather shocked Iva, but it was the way he put them on her feet that really surprised her.

His fingertips lazily dance up the back of her leg to her knee as he slipped the first one on her foot, causing her to visibly shiver. He grinned at the effect he was having on her and slide his fingers down the side of her calf to buckle the heel in place. Iva shivered again, but this time, she let out a bit of a sigh, almost a soft moan. Mathew simply laughed lightly at her reactions.

He did the same thing with the other shoe, though this time his fingers ventured a little farther up. It wasn't so far as to be indecent, but it was still enough of a tease for her. This time she really did let out a soft moan, and his smile grew wider.

Finally he stood and helped her to stand as well, as her legs were shaking from what he had just done.

"Shall we?" he asked, his arm snaking around the small of her back to pull her close to him.

I took her a moment before she was able to speak without her voice shaking.

"Sure," she replied," Let's go."