Beyond Beyond

Story Info
Woman has sex with two transsexuals.
2.4k words
4.39
16.4k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NormaJane
NormaJane
217 Followers

Introduction: 'Beyond' narrates Norma Jane's first meeting with Dulcinda, an erotic artist with an outsize penis, which is more an extension of her womanhood than a male organ. Dulcinda is also unusual in her capacity for almost endless ejaculation and a vaginal anus. 'Beyond Beyond' recounts Dulcinda and Norma Jane's three-way with Zdrowa.

Having promised Dulcinda the gratification of entry and orgasm within her sweet bottom while she came herself in a cunt, I at once recruited the ideal collaborator, or collaboratrix. Zdrowa is remarkable for being not only the most self-created person I know, but the shrewd manager of a chain of gymnasia, and a kind and generous human being. Her gyms are specially adapted for use by people with disabilities, whom she loves to help towards maximal fitness and health. She is also one of our best erotic artists.

Six feet two inches of slender, steely muscle, multi-gendered, multi-sexual, multi-orgasmic. She loves sex with men, women, transsexuals, bisexuals, gays, lesbians. Such is the power of her charm and overwhelming allure that straight, and straight-laced, men and women find themselves enfolded, penetrated, penetrating, rejoicing, in ways they would never have contemplated, and reaching heights of pleasure they had only, or never, imagined.

My hints about Dulcinda's physical attributes might have tempted Zdrowa to join us, but it was the idea that Dulcinda had need of two partners to experience her fullest satisfaction that most interested. She is endlessly responsive to needs, not least sexual ones.

Dulcinda was a little shy at first when confronted, in my sitting-room, with the tall, willowy person with the buzz-cut grey hair and full-lipped mouth. I had told the girl only that Zdrowa would surely answer her deepest desires, so she could assume the stranger possessed the necessary equipment to help fulfil them, but her fellow artist showed no immediate evidence of gender.

To break the ice, Zdrowa had brought her latest art-work for us to evaluate. It was a large canvas, painted in acrylics, bearing the title 'Airy Fairies.' The creatures in question are all airborne, thanks to vividly coloured and patterned butterfly wings of various shapes, and all are engaged in sex. Their diaphanous costumes in no way conceal their prominent breasts and rounded bottoms. And closer inspection reveals that they are hermaphrodite and anus-less. Their bum-cracks contain only vulvas, with vaginas within, and their greatly elongated clits are clearly fully-functioning penises.

The centrally positioned fairies begin from the right with a rear-entry chain. At the right, Fairy 1 is about to plunge her rigid clit enter Fairy 2, while Fairy 2 has already inserted the tip of her clit in Fairy 3, who has embedded a third of her clit in Fairy 4, whose clit is half way into Fairy 5, who is fully home in Fairy 6, whose clit is in the mouth of Fairy 7, who is ejaculating hugely on the breasts of Fairy 8, whose antennae are stroking her off onto the bottom of Fairy 9. Elsewhere, a double-penetration is in progress, one fairy entering from above, the other clinging below, their clits jammed together in the glistening cunt of their target. Another pair, sustained by the wings of the upper one, is, thanks to the length and flexibility of the clits, achieving simultaneous intercourse. They are both coming, since great dollops of ejaculate are falling from their cunts.

There are other permutations and combinations, but you get the idea, which delighted Dulcinda. And me, partly because this work would be readily saleable, in reproduction and eventually as the original. We congratulated Zdrowa and went upstairs to my bedroom, already prepared with plenty of towels.

Aware of Dulcinda's shyness and inexperience, Zdrowa said, 'You should see what you're getting, in case you decide against. Why don't you undress me?'

A little hesitantly at first, Dulcinda took off the loose sweatshirt, which required Zdrowa to bend forward. Underneath, the tee-shirt indicated there was no bra, as the nipples were evident, and when the tee-shirt was off the shallow breasts were revealed, the size and shape of overturned saucers.

'Could have had them bigger, of course,' their owner said, 'But I do a lot of sport and running and that's about enough. They feel good, just the same. Try them?'

Dulcinda put a hand on one of them and her mouth to the other, and Zdrowa said, 'Mmm, yes, lovely, going straight to my cock. Have a look for that?'

Dulcinda went to the jeans, undid the belt, unzipped and began to pull down, the white cotton knickers coming into view. But she then had to pause, because there was an obstruction.

'I've started up already,' said Zdrowa, 'You touched my tits, and I'm thinking about your special tushy. Just go on carefully.'

The jeans were eased over the bump in the pants and went down to the ankles. Zdrowa stepped out of them and we gazed at the twitching bulge in the knickers. 'Nearly there,' said Zdrowa, standing and waiting.

As Dulcinda carefully eased down the knickers, the half-erect penis sprang forth and became fully hard. I had seen it before, having several times enjoyed sex with Zdrowa, as a pair or in lager groups, but I always relished the first sight of it. It was not particularly long in itself, or thick, but the shield was notable, because it was long in proportion to the overall length. Its tip was also particularly pointed, even more so than Dulcinda's. It also swelled out below the point so that its shoulders were much broader than the shaft below. I knew from experience that those shoulders could rub up and down the walls of a vagina delightfully. I hoped they would give pleasure in Dulcinda's bum.

Dulcinda gently took the cock in her hand, then leaned down and kissed it, so that Zdrowa said, 'I can come now, if you like, because I can come again and pretty often, though maybe not as much as you. I gather you're an Olympic gusher.'

'Yes, I want you to come now, please,' said Dulcinda, because I haven't seen one come for a while, and I love to see the stuff shoot out. But I'd like it on my breasts or bottom.'

'Come on, then, sweetheart,' said Zdrowa, 'I can come when you're ready. Give us a hand, Norm, and let's strip this girl.'

Of course, we had her naked in short order, and Zdrowa's cock stiffened yet more when she saw those generous breasts and that enormous cock, which was also beginning to harden. Zdrowa made no comment, though she was clearly excited. 'Tit or bum?' she asked.

'Can I make it do it?' Dulcinda said, reaching out and taking hold.

'That would be lovely.'

'Would you hold mine?' she asked me, 'But get undressed first.'

In a few seconds, I was naked, standing by Dulcinda, holding her tool and both of us facing Zdrowa. It didn't occur to any of us to lie down.

Dulcinda began to move her hand along the whole length of Zdrowa's shaft, carrying the loose skin up and over the shield. 'Is that right?'

'Lovely! Shall I tell you when I'm coming?'

'Yes, please, because I shall probably come, too.'

'Shall I help that?' I asked her.

'Just a little. It'll probably happen, anyway, because her coming will make me.'

She continued milking Zdrowa, and I had a thought. 'You should see this,' I told Zdrowa, and with my free hand I squeezed Dulcinda's tit round the nipple.

When Zdrowa saw the milk ooze out and run over my hand she gasped and said, 'That's it! I'm going to come. Come me with!'

'Yes, yes! I can,' said Dulcinda.

'Here it is!' called Zdrowa, and gouts of thick cream flew from her bulging tool and splattered on Dulcinda's bosom.

Within seconds I felt Dulcinda's massive cannon swell, and a huge spurt of her milky cum sprayed on Zdrowa's thighs. Both of them rocked backwards and forwards as their ejaculations lessened into dribbles. Then Zdrowa said, 'Norma, please lie down and let me in. I want to quench it.'

I lay down and spread my legs and Zdrowa quickly moved between them and offered her cock. I took it and guided her into me and she pushed home. 'That's better,' she said, 'It was so hot and tingling. It's lovely in there, darling. I'll just hold still a minute. Then I need to come again, all right?'

Dulcinda lay down beside us and put her hand between our stomachs. 'I want to feel her going in there,' she said. 'I've never seen that.'

Zdrowa sat back, lifting her torso away from me so that Dulcinda could see her where her cock was entering me. 'In a minute, I'll pull out and go in again,' she said, 'Then you'll see properly what it looks like when a cock goes into a cunt. Leave your hand there.'

We rested like that for a short while, then Zdrowa said, 'Watch now,' and she withdrew from me slowly, then said, 'Put me in again,' and presented her tip to my vestibule, and Dulcinda guided her in. As she pushed into me again, she said, 'That is the sweetest feeling, the feeling of your cock being engulfed by the cunt. You've tried that, I know, and you'll be doing it again soon. Now I'm going to slide in and out through your fingers, and come. Why don't you toss Norm off at the same time?'

So Dulcinda had both hands in play. The left held close to my opening so that Zdrowa could slide through the fingers into me and almost out again, the right forefinger gently circling my now fully erect clit, which prompted me to say, 'That is just wonderful, one of you fucking my cunt, the other frigging my clit. I shall come in a minute. Dulcinda, let me reach you, I want to hold you when I come.'

She moved so that I could grasp that great thing of hers and said, 'When you come, work me and I'll come again. And this might help.'

She brought her mouth to the nearer nipple and began to suck, which was all I needed. 'Faster, darling,' I said to Zdrowa, 'I'm going to come,' and Zdrowa said, 'Mine's coming.'

In my hand, I felt Dulcinda harden more and I gave a squeeze, and she said, 'It's coming, it's coming!'

I felt Zdrowa stiffen yet more, those sharp shoulders scraping the upper reaches of my vagina as she jetted around my cervix. At the same time, Dulcinda showered us all with her liquid, and the warm tinging in my thighs and bottom blossomed into orgasm. All three of us bucked and shuddered. Then we lay still, basking in the afterglow of the shared ecstasy.

After a while we sat up and lay side by side. Zdrowa said, 'That is some piece you have there. I'm longing to make it come. I love that substance it spreads around. It makes mine look like custard. But I hope you're going to add to mine in there. I so much like the idea of our ball juices meeting inside Norma.'

'I like your thing so much,' Dulcinda said. 'I want it deep inside me. I want to feel your custard filling my bottom.'

'This is a brilliant meeting,' I said. 'A short rest while I get some tea, and then on we go. I want Dulcinda in me again, as much of her as I can cram in.'

After the tea, we took time to plan, and then proceeded without haste, relishing each moment to the full, starting with Dulcinda kneeling on the bed while Zdrowa parted her cheeks and studied her entry. 'That is the most amazing vaganal,' she said. 'I'm going to slip in there just beautifully. All I need is a little lubricant maybe, and this is how I find it.'

I, too, was kneeling on the bed, in front of Dulcinda, and Zdrowa moved her aside to ease herself into me from the rear, collecting my slime and some of her sperm. Then she knelt behind Dulcinda and placed her tip at the anus, nudging it gently in. Her previous anal forays had required patience and care, but this time her shield slid in so easily she uttered a little grunt of surprise and pleasure.

'That's so good,' Dulcinda said. 'More, go in more. All the way.'

Zdrowa pushed and a slid her whole length in with no resistance. 'That's wonderful,' she said, 'You're holding me so tight and I feel so welcome. I could come if you just squeezed.'

I positioned myself in front of Dulcinda and said, 'We've not tried you going in this way, but we can surely manage it. Move up to me, darling. I'm good and wet, so you ought to slip in. That's right. The tip's going in. Now push, darling. Wonderful. So big. Going in.'

'Going in, Norma, going in!' she said, 'I'm half way. It feels so lovely. That's as far as I can go. I don't want to hurt you.'

'You aren't hurting me,' I said. 'You're filling me, and it's amazing.'

Zdrowa said, 'It looks marvellous, that huge cock half into Norm's beautiful cunt. I've just got to reach over and hold the rest of your cock, Dulcinda. Is that all right? Does it feel good?'

'It's perfect. You're both going to make me come. It's perfect up my bottom, too. If I move in and out of Norma and you squeeze me as well it'll happen.'

'I can come, too,' I said. 'Push hard, darling. The pressure on my cervix will do it.'

'Mine's coming, girls,' said Zdrowa. 'Custard in the bum any minute. Just pull back a bit and then buck home, like this. Yes! Coming! Come, girls.'

And we did. Dulcinda hosed a gallon into me and screamed with delight, as Zdrowa pumped her thick cream deep inside that bum-cunt. Then we stayed locked together a while. After that, as the two cocks withdrew two openings gushed cum, mine, I hoped, a mixture.

We lay side by side again. Zdrowa held Dulcinda's now flaccid organ and milked its last drops. Dulcinda squeezed the vestiges of thick spunk from Zdrowa and both put fingers into my vagina and opened it to let out their juices. We kissed in all possible ways.

NormaJane
NormaJane
217 Followers