Beyond Desire, A True Need Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Now,” he started, “normally Buff would be on her knees sucking my cock, which she is so talented at, but I’ll wait for that later. I want to fuck her now. So grab your little pixy over there Willow, and see how she compares to my Buff.”

Angelus made quick work of sprawling Buffy overtop the table and plunging into her while grabbing a breast and pinching the nipple that stood at its peak. Buffy’s cries of pleasure rocked the Bronze, making the glassware at the bar cling and clang.

Willow slowly walked toward Justine, her eyes hazy and drugged with lust. Shy, innocent Willow was gone. She wanted to fuck this girl. She had never had any feelings for a female before, so now that she did, Justine must be special.

Justine had stopped the ministrations she was performing on herself as she watched Willow’s eyes. Never had she been in this situation before. Yeah, she had been with girls, and guys. But nothing she had ever experienced had been as erotic as this night. She glanced at the mating couple on the table, grunting and hissing in pleasure. Justine wanted to be in that moment with Willow right now. But Will would have to make the first move. Angelus was right. She needed to be secure in herself. She didn’t have to wait long…

“I want to eat you out. Make you come a hundred different ways. I want your juice to flow down my throat. I want to fuck you,” before Justine could even smile at Willow for her comment, she was dragged to the red couch and thrown down. Willow straddled Justine, grinding herself onto her. She quickly fused her mouth with hers, greedily drinking all of her moans. Willow bit her lip, then moved further down her body. She unlatched the front opening to Justine’s bra and tore it away. “They’re so pretty,” she ogled, “I could suck on them all day. In my mind, I have been.”

“Then do it Willow. Take me. Fuck me the way you want to.”

Willow leaned down and encased Justine’s nipple. She sucked so hard, she almost took the entire mound in her mouth. Justine mewled up, “Oh God Willow,” she panted as she held her lover to her breast. It may have been all so new to her, but Willow was definitely doing great.

Willow let go of Justine’s nipple, and trailed down her body, softly dipping her tongue inside Justine’s belly button. The action caused Justine to croon and tangle her fingers through Willow’s fiery red hair. She slowly traced Justine’s hipbone, causing little goose-bumps to form over her body. Once she had reached her inner thighs, she gripped Justine’s panties and threw tore them from her body. Resting her knees on the floor, and staring at the beautiful sex of this girl, Willow rose her eyes toward Justine.

Justine held Willow’s face for a moment, reveling in the fact that after tonight, Willow would be hers. She knew they would make love endlessly and passionately. With eyes that told Willow to go ahead, she did just that. Willow opened Justine’s lower lips, like Angelus had shown her, and softly licked around the labia. Teasing her, not giving Justine what she wanted. She continued her soft strokes, avoiding stabbing her entrance or flicking her tiny nub.

Justine held Willow’s face to her pussy, “Oh yes, Willow…suck it sweetheart…I’m gonna come…” she mewled.

Angelus had slowed his thrusting down, as he and Buffy watched the site before them. Buffy had to admit, it was beautiful seeing two women love each other. It was beautiful seeing these two women love each other. Her desire was peaked, but she continued to watch the couple as she clung to Angelus, her lover, for what she knew would be eternity. Would it be the same for these two women.

When Willow had delved between Justine’s thighs, Buffy could no longer see. A little whine escaped her, causing Angelus to chuckle. He leaned into his lover, “My baby loves watching them fuck, doesn’t she?” she nodded, “well, we should get you a better view then lover,” with those words he pulled himself from her body, causing a shudder from Buffy, then quickly flipped her over to that he could take her from behind, giving them both a great view of the two women.

“Remember, take it slow, Willow, make her beg,” Angelus hushed voice carried over. “Make all those juices flow.”

Willow did just as he said. She continued suckling Justine’s pussy, making her whine and pant with unrequited lust. But Willow could not hold back any longer, she reached her arms underneath Justine’s legs, and flung them over her shoulders, as they lay resting on her back, she had an open view to Justine’s glistening sex. Looking up at Justine withfuck me eyes, Justine nodded. Willow plunged her tongue inside her tight channel, grabbing a jiggling breast at the same time.

“Oh, yes, Willow…,” her encouraging words only edged Willow on as she stabbed inside her body, occasionally taking time to flick her clit. Justine reared up, “My clit, please…I need to cum…,” Willow smiled, she was making Justine beg. This was a good sign.

At Justine’s words, a sudden roar and scream could be heard as they looked over and watched Angelus spill his seed inside Buffy. They had come at Justine’s words. Simple little words had brought them over the edge. At the sight of the two lovers panting and thrusting on the table, and Willow’s ministrations, and pretty much the whole situation the evening had turned into, Justine came, spilling her juices all over Willow’s tongue and face, which she greedily drank up.

Three people were left panting, save one. Willow’s was so aroused and so unsated she thought she was going to burst. She tore her clothes off her body. Her sweater was gone in a flash as were her red jeans. Justine helped with Willow’s bra and panties. Crawling up Justine’s soaked body, they began kissing again. Willow whispered in her ear, “Eat me,” which caused a smile to creep over her lovers features.

Justine held her a moment, “I wish I could really be inside your body the same way a man can. I want to be a part of you.”

“You are,” Willow smiled.

“Just a minute,” Angelus broke through. “I have a surprise for you,” he said releasing Buffy. At her moan of disappointment, he looked at her, raising an eyebrow in question. “I just gave you a great fuck, Buff. Give me a minute. I’ll do it again. But a lesson is still being taught.”

Buffy let her head fall back on the table with a thud. She looked up and saw Willow staring at her as Angelus went to a bag that sat on the stage. Willow blushed, as Buffy smiled, “You two were beautiful, Will. You seem happy.”

“Yeah,” she said resting her head on Justine’s chest, “I am,” she smiled, “and you look happy too. And all sweaty. Just as long as Angelus doesn’t go, you know, killing anyone,” at that comment, she heard Angelus huff, “I won’t say anything. If you two belonged together before, I guess you belong together now.”

“Thanks Will. And I never would have thought you a muncher, but you looked great doing it. I guess you never can tell.”

“Nope. Guess not.”

“Here,” Angelus said thrusting something at Willow and Justine.

Justine stood up in all her naked glory, “It’s a dildo. I am not using this. I don’t know who you think you are, but I eat pussy. Not cock.”

“It’s for Willow. She’s never had her cherry popped. I thought you would like to have the honors.”

Justine looked down at Willow who blushed at the thought of using one of those. What were they called? Strap-on dildos? But the thought of Justine being the one to de-virginize her turned her on. Willow was so shy when it came to sex, until the other night, she had never even fingered herself. It was wrong. But making out with Justine in the library had caused her fingers to involuntary travel down between her thighs one night. It made her gasp the first time, but also made her feel really naughty.

“Willow, would you like me to fuck you?”

“Yes,” she sighed without even realizing it.

Buffy smiled. She was watching this important moment in a woman’s life. The first night she made love was clouded with Angelus coming back, but it was still beautiful. Angel had given her ecstasy; made soft, sweet love to her, that even though she came a hundred times a night with Angelus, she still wanted her Angel back. Not that she would ever allow Angelus in on that knowledge.

Angelus back away and headed toward his lover once more as Justine strapped the make-shift cock on. Watching Willow face closely, she moved forward.

“Okay, Willow,” Angelus called, “like any cock, you should really grease it up before hand,” he turned to Buffy, “Buff, time for your meal.” She slowly sank to her knees and took his rod in her hand. Buffy glanced at Willow, “Watch what I do.”

So Willow did just that. She watched her best friend lavish this cock that stood in front of her. Now Willow was certain, from stories she over-heard, that she wouldn’t like the taste of penis. She already knew she loved the taste of pussy. But this wasn’t a real penis. It was a part of Justine, if even for a few minutes.

Willow watched as Buffy showed the same attention to his cock as he did her snatch. She teased him, which caused growls to escape his throat. She took the entire length in her mouth, which caused a purr to rumble within his chest. Obviously Buffy had been practicing. How she was able to fit that length or thickness inside her mouth, was beyond Willow and when Buffy sucked hard on the very tip of the purple head, at the same time, fondling his balls, a roar tore through Angelus as he came all over her face and in her mouth. Hadn’t it been not even a year before, during one of their discussions that both she and Buffy had said they would never swallow? I guess you never know.

Willow repeated the same actions as Buffy had. Tasting, teasing, licking and sucking on the fake penis, which she was certain probably tasted better than the real thing. Justine helped, plunging into her mouth and holding her Willow’s head. During all this Willow brought her hand up, teasing the pink flesh of Justine’s pussy that lay beneath the strap.

Willow had had enough. She wanted Justine inside her. She pulled away from the Phallus and lay on top of the couch, her legs at one end, her head at another, so that she could truly be made love to.

Vaguely, Willow became aware that Buffy and Angelus had fucked again, and had come several more times atop the table. And that Angelus had eaten her out again, causing another orgasm to shoot through her, but now they sat watching this moment between Willow and Justine.

Justine straddled Willow, and held her face in her hands, “It may hurt a little, but I promise I’ll go slow. I mean, you’re pretty wet, so it will be easier,” she whispered.

“I trust you,” Willow said staring into Justine’s adoring eyes.

Justine trailed the dildo up and down Willow’s slit several times. She positioned it at her entrance and slowly slid it in, causing a gasp to escape her mouth. Justine stopped at her barrier. Leaning down she sighed, “I love you,” before kissing Willow roughly at the same time she plunged head first into her hymen. Willow small cry was captured by Justine’s lips and she moved her tongue inside Willow’s mouth.

Angelus leaned into Buffy, “You were exquisite when I took your cherry, lover. The rapture on your face…,” he smiled genuinely, “was beautiful.”

Buffy didn’t comment on the fact it was Angel not him, she figured he was being sincere, she should not comment otherwise. She followed his suit as he quietly dressed himself. She did so as well, leaving the two lovers on the couch alone. They headed out into the night, two people finding peace in themselves knowing who they truly belonged with.

Justine softly made love to Willow, whispering sweet words of comfort as she took this girls virginity. Willow crooned and held Justine close to her. Making love to this women felt so right. Willow tried to thrust upwards, trying to get Justine as deep inside her body as possible. Realizing Willow’s approaching orgasm, Justine slammed into her, “Oh, Willow….does it feel good….”

“Yes,” she panted, pawing Justine’s jiggling breasts above her, “I need you inside me always….always…” she said leaning up and flicking the taut nipples of Justine’s tits.

“Yes Willow, bite them…,” she complied, “Oh, God..” Justine screamed as she pounded into Willow, trying to angle it just right so that she also made contact with her own throbbing core, and Willows.

Willow was so close, reaching around and pulling Justine flat on top of her. They grinded against one another, “Yes….” The screamed in unison as they kissed roughly, tumbling over the couch, with Willow being on top as they each reached their orgasm, panting and writhing on top of each other.

Slowly they came down from their high as Justine gently stroked Willow’s sweat soaked hair. Both breathing heavily, Justine spoke tenderly, “Shhh..baby…are you okay?”

Willow turned her head up and smiled, “Yes…it was amazing. I’m a little sore, but it’s a good kind of sore.”

“When then, now that we’re all alone, lets make it better,” she said with a gleam in her eye.

Willow looked around. They left? When had they left? Either way, Willow was grateful for that night. For everything Angelus and Buffy had done. It was sure to be a conversation piece for lunch-time. Of course, only between them, Xander could never know. Or Cordelia.

Justine shifted, and pulling out of Willow un-strapped the dildo and threw it aside, maneuvering until she lay atop Willow in a 69 position. Willow gasped at how open she was for her viewing. Justine smiled as she stared at Willow’s glistening pussy. She could almost see her lovers’ clit throbbing. She leaned down and captured Willow’s clit in her mouth, which sent an orgasm through her instantly. It was the first oral contact Willow had had on her moist center since the day before. Far too long a wait.

After her momentarily state of bliss, Willow reached up and licked the length of Justine’s slit while her own pussy was being worked on. She stabbed her tongue inside Justine’s snatch. Letting her tongue rest there as Justine began to pounce on top of it, bringing her tongue in as far as she could go. Willow quickly replaced her tongue, the need to breath becoming a necessity, with her finger. First one, then two, and before long, realizing that Justine had far more experience, she had slipped three fingers inside her tight channel. Suddenly Willow wondered about something she had heard about. It was gross when she first heard about it, but now it seemed entirely possible. Fisting. Not now, maybe never, but the idea wasn’t so gross after all. She continued the driving her fingers with force inside Justine’s body, “Fuck them,” she said. Where did that come from? Willow never swore, and yet, here she was. Then again, she never ate pussy before either yesterday either, “Fuck them Justine. Come all over my hand…..I want to see you cover my hand with juice.”

Justine pounded on Willow’s fingers, screaming and lost in her own pleasure, she neglected Willow’s cunt, occasionally slipping a finger in, but losing her train of thought at Willow’s words, exploded all over her hand, “Fuck….Willow…harder baby…yes, right there…oh God, Yesss!!!,” she screamed as she fell on top of her, her face buried inches from Willow’s pussy.

Extracting her fingers from inside Justine, she licked them clean, once again, enjoying the taste as she gave a kiss to each of Justine’s inner thighs, then on top of her mound.
Justine stirred as she opened her haze eyes. Boy was she going to sleep well tonight. All this action was making her tired. But she would not leave her Willow unsatisfied.

She lowered her head, and without warning stabbed two fingers inside Willow, stretching her. Willow cried out, but didn’t want her to stop. She held onto Justine’s butt as she thrusted up to her fingers. While she plunged the fingers inside of her, Willow felt her lick up all the juice that flowed out of her. Willow could only imagine what Justine looked like with all that juice on her: Delectable. Angelus’ word had come to mind. He said Buffy was delectable, Willow knew that that word was perfect to describe her lover as well.

Willow nearly convulsed at Justine’s ministrations. She held on tightly to Justine’s ass as she concentrated in reaching her orgasm. Yet another one tonight. In the back of her mind she wondered how many Buffy had a night. Tonight alone, although she hadn’t been paying too much attention, it seemed as if Buffy had something like 6…and she had walked in after they started. Who knows how long it had been going on before she got there.

“Come one Will, show me how good you look when you come…I want to drink you down…fuck my fingers…yes…just like that.”

Justine’s words only enflamed her more as she rose to meet the questing fingers of her lover. “Yes….so close….I need….wait stop….stop…,” she screamed.

Justine didn’t stop, “Why?”

“Its too….its too much…can’t take it…”

“Yes you can baby. Just let it go. Let it all go,” Justine said around Willow’s pussy lips while still hammering inside her body. Using her fingers, she stroked upwards.

Willow screamed and clutched Justine hard as she came. But it wasn’t just a little, she thought she was actually peeing, but Justine knew better. She had just given Willow a g-spot orgasm. She smiled as she lapped up all the juice she could, but much to her avail, most still ended up pooling on the floor. Willow’s head fell to the floor with a thud.

Justine quickly turned herself around. Had Willow lost consciousness? “Will? Willow?” a groan escaped Willow’s mouth as groggily she opened her eyes. Justine smiled at her lover.

Blinking, Willow attempted to clear her eyes of blurriness. “Did I pee on you,” she asked nervously.

Justine laughed, “Would I have this grin on my face if you had? No Will. You didn’t. You had a g-spot orgasm. It’s actually rare. It’s the ultimate ecstasy. Or so I’ve been told. I’ve never had one. But I hope some day, with your help,” she smiled sincerely, “that I will.”

“I’ll do my best,” Willow answered shyly. Looking around her at the empty room, then feeling the wetness beneath her, she sat up. “Can we go now? I think I want to shower, besides,” glancing at her watch, “oh my God, its dawn. My parents will be up soon. I better get home.”

“Yeah. We can go,” Justine replied gathering each of their clothes and getting dressed, “I have to say, I guess we owe a debt to Buffy’s boyfriend Angelus for getting us here.”

“Yeah. I wonder how we’ll have to repay him,” she said as took Justine’s hand and they walked out the door together.

The End

12