Beyond Game Night Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brit shook her head and downed the rest of her wine.

"This went on for weeks," Jenn continued. "Like practically every night. It literally became part of our nightly routine. It was one of those things where...I don't know, it's kind of hard to explain, but in that dorm room with just the two of us...it was like this unspoken understanding between us. Does that make any sense at all?"

"Yeah, I think so," Brit slowly nodded. "You were both kind of insulated...experiencing the same things together...I read somewhere that roommates often develop a relationship that includes the whole unspoken communication thing. So yeah, it does make sense."

"Hmmm," Jenn considered Brit's take on it. "That's interesting. I've never thought about it like that, but I guess that does sort of describe it. Anyways, so like I said this went on for weeks...and as we kept doing it a lot of the awkwardness and nervousness kind of went away too. I mean it was still really exciting, but like I said it was just kind of part of our routine. Go eat dinner, study, do whatever and then get ready for bed...now we're in bed for the night...so let's masturbate."

"Now that really makes sense," Brit grinned.

"Uh-huh...even though we were both doing it, there was a definite vibe that I was in charge of it somehow. I mean, Amanda never initiated it. I was the one who was putting on the show by pulling my shirt up and licking my fingers and all that. She basically just watched me and got off. She even kept the sheet pulled up covering herself when we did it. I kind of never deviated after that first time when I threw the sheet back so she could really see me. That even became like our signal or whatever. The sheet gets thrown back and it was time to get down to business."

Both of them giggled at Jenn's choice of words.

"In fact that sheet is what escalated things," Jenn added. "I guess it's like anything else in that you eventually get used to something. It still really turned me on to know she was watching me, but I wanted more. I loved showing off for Amanda, but I was at the point where I just...needed more from her."

"More?" Brit asked anxiously.

"Yeah...more," Jenn confirmed and went on, "It was another Friday night. We had both gone out and by the time I got back to the room I was a little more buzzed than normal. Not like rip-roaring drunk or anything, but I was definitely tipsy. Amanda was already in bed reading or doing homework or something, I can't remember exactly...but I could tell right away that she had been waiting on me, you know? I mean it was pretty clear that she wasn't going to go to sleep until we did our nightly thing."

"So what did you do?"

"For starters I took my time getting ready for bed," Jenn shrugged one shoulder. "I could tell Amanda was getting kind of frustrated with me, too. It's not like I was trying to punish her or anything like that...I just wanted to pick my moment. So after piddling about I was finally ready for bed. I turned out the light like I always did and the night-lite comes on. I could tell she was watching me as I got in my bed. I kind of just laid there for a minute and I swear I could feel her watching and waiting for me to throw my sheet back so we could get started. So I did...I threw the sheet back. I waited a second and as soon as I heard Amanda rustling about I got out of bed and went over to her bed. She was just kind of lying there looking at me in shock with this expression on her face of like 'what are you doing?' I think she even whispered something like that when I stood over her."

"Then what did you do?" Brit asked.

"I reached down and slowly pulled her sheet off," the redhead said simply. "She was just looking up at me with these wide eyes and I didn't say a word. I pulled her sheet all the way off just like I usually did to mine when we played."

"Oh wow," Brit whispered.

"Then I went back over to my bed," Jenn grinned. "I pulled my shirt up and started rubbing my tits like I usually did and then I moved south and just as I started to play with my pussy, I stopped. I turned my head and looked directly into her eyes and just waited."

Brit swallowed. "What did she do?"

"I think she was a little shell-shocked," Jenn shook her head slightly as she remembered the look on Amanda's face, "Because she didn't do anything...at first."

"Oh...at first?"

"Uh-huh...at first. I've got my nipple between my fingers and my other hand down my panties and I'm just looking at her, waiting. She's staring at me...and I'm staring at her. After what felt like hours she slowly moves her hand down and she starts rubbing herself over her panties," Jenn explained and then chuckled. "I just went to town after that. I was going crazy, rubbing my pussy, tasting my juices and moaning. I was soooo freaking turned on now that I could actually watch her rub her pussy. She really got into it too once her hand finally went inside of her underwear. Whew, that was a helluva night."

"Sounds like it," Brit smiled and Jenn noticed that her friend kept squeezing her thighs together. Brit got up and went to the kitchen for refills of wine. Jenn couldn't swear to it, but she thought that when Brit stood up she might have caught a glimpse of a little wet spot in the crotch of the busty brunette's leggings. Jenn grinned to herself. Well...it was kind of a hot story.

Brit came back with their refills and Jenn started right back into her story without being prompted.

"Things were definitely different after that night. I guess you could say I was still kind of the leader or whatever, but from that point on once I threw my sheet off...Amanda would too. No more games of pretending to be asleep or any of that," Jenn grinned. "And it was so hot - especially compared to that first time. I'm not going to say it was weird, but just...I don't know, odd? Surreal? It was like we were leading this double life or something."

Brit cocked her head quizzically.

"Think about it," the redhead explained. "During the day we were just totally average college students living in the dorm. We went to class, ate at the cafeteria, studied in the library, and went out on the weekends. Nothing out of the ordinary whatsoever...except that just about every night when the lights went out - we laid in our beds that were five feet apart and it was mutual masturbation city."

They both giggled and Brit kind of fell back and sunk even deeper into the couch.

"I know I sound like a broken record," the brunette announced. "But that is like one of the hottest stories I've ever heard."

"Uh...Brit?"

"What?"

"There's more," Jenn said quietly with a grin.

"Are you kidding me?" Brit sat back up and wiggled around until she was sitting closer to her friend. Their thighs were pressed together and Brit put her arm up on the back of the couch behind Jenn so she could lean forward and really focus on the story. This new position also happened to press her large boob directly against Jenn's arm.

"Not kidding," Jenn smiled and didn't bother to move her arm. "So like I said...we basically led a double life. Roommates by day, masturbation buddies by night. At this point we still never talked about it...which was fine. We both seemed to be totally okay with the way things were going. I mean you could have even have called us happy...and that's when things changed again."

"Changed how?"

"It was getting really close to winter break," Jenn answered. "Everyone was going home, but we both still had a couple of finals to finish up. After that it was home for a whole month. I was excited about Christmas and seeing my family...but there was this kind of - I don't know...a kind of sadness between us? Even though neither of us mentioned anything, it was like we were both kinda bummed that we were going to miss our special time together."

"That was understandable," Brit agreed.

"It was a really bad winter that year, so we ended up getting snowed in for an extra day," Jenn continued. "The roads were really bad and we ended up stranded in the dorm for a whole day and night. We were like the last people on our floor too, so it was just us. I think we ordered a pizza for lunch so we wouldn't have to get out in the cold and go to the cafeteria...and I happened to remember that I had a bottle of Stoli stashed away, so we ended up having a couple of drinks. I think we mixed it with lemonade. Tasted kind of gross too...we didn't get drunk or anything like that, but we were basically having a good time."

"What happened?"

"Well, I was lounged back sideways on my bed facing Amanda's bed," the redhead explained. "No big deal...that was our usual position whenever we were in our room just hanging out or talking or whatever. We're facing each other, both of us kicked back and I announced I was hot and it was time to get comfortable. So I made this big deal out of kicking off my jeans. We started laughing because they were kind of tight and I can't get them off. I'm kicking my legs in the air, fighting that stupid pair of Levi's and Amanda is laughing her ass off."

Jenn paused and leaned forward to grab her wine glass which caused her arm to rub across Brit's breast. Jenn took a large sip of wine. She swallowed and put her wine glass down on the coffee table and as she sat back again, her arm rubbed across Brit's boob again only this time Jenn could distinctly feel how hard her friend's nipple was.

"So I finally got those jeans off," Jenn's voice was a little quieter. "I'm even breathing hard at this point from struggling and laughing and I sort of just collapsed back on my bed. I wasn't really paying attention, but when I finally stopped laughing I propped myself up on my elbows. It wasn't until then that I realized my legs had kind of splayed apart...I know, not very lady like. Anyways, I look over at Amanda and she's just sitting there on her bed and she isn't laughing anymore...she's just sitting there staring between my legs."

"Oh, my," Brit whispered and was breathing hard again like she had been in the coffee shop which was causing her breast to press even harder against Jenn's arm.

"I know," Jenn agreed and realized her own breathing had quickened. "I wasn't sure if something was wrong with my underwear or what. I mean the lights were still on in the room. We weren't in bed for bedtime...this wasn't our routine so in my head I didn't even think to go there right away. So I'm looking at her and I'm just like, what's wrong? And she doesn't say anything...she just keeps looking between my legs. So finally I sit up and practically bend in half trying to look for my own self and I ask her as I'm trying to look, do I have a hole in my underwear or something?"

Jenn sat up again breaking the contact between her arm and Brit's breast much to the brunette's disappointment. The redhead leaned forward and picked up her glass and finished off the rest of her wine in one long drink. She set her empty glass down gently and then sat back, but switched her position by turning sideways with her inside leg up on the couch. She was now facing towards Brit. Jenn gave her best friend a quick smile before she continued.

"Amanda finally answered me. She just whispered 'no'. I'm thinking, no? What do you mean no? Then why are you - and then it hits me. I take a good look at her and realize she's breathing kind of hard like maybe she's excited. Her eyes have literally not left my pussy. This immediately gets me excited and I'm suddenly all nervous and shaky, but really, really turned on too. This is like my ultimate fantasy coming true," Jenn explained. "There's no pretense, no night-lite and I don't know...there's like this barrier that seems to come down. I'm not really sure how to explain it."

"So what did you do?"

"I leaned back on my bed like this," Jenn demonstrated by leaning back on the couch. "I'm not really sure where the courage came from, but I went for it...I ran my hand down to cup my pussy through my panties. I could clearly hear Amanda inhale sharply. I'm watching her face and she's watching my hand...so I slowly start to rub myself."

"Uh-huh," Brit whispered and Jenn could tell her friend was squeezing her thighs together again.

"And then I whispered her name," Jenn continued.

"What did she do?"

"I don't think she heard me the first time, so I said her name again," Jenn answered. "She finally glanced up and looked me in the eye and that was when I told her to take her pants off."

"Did she?"

"Oh yeah," Jenn grinned and realized her own hand had drifted over to rest on the inside of her thigh dangerously close to her sex. She decided to take a chance and leave it there. "It took her a minute to process the request, but after she looked back down at my hand on my pussy she finally slid her pants off and leaned back on her bed like I was. We were facing directly towards each other..."

"Damn, that is so hot," Brit groaned and closed her eyes for a minute. "I swear I can almost picture it, Jenn."

Jenn giggled. "I think it was pretty obvious that I was going to have to take the lead. Amanda just kind of laid there watching me for a minute so I told her to touch herself. She looked up at me all wide-eyed and scared for a second so I put a little more force in my voice and told her again - 'touch yourself, Amanda'. I could tell she liked it when I did that. So we're sitting there sideways on our beds facing each other and we're both rubbing our pussies over our panties. I knew it was going to take much to make me cum, so I figured I might as well try to really push the envelope."

"Really?" Brit whispered. "What did you do?"

"I stood up," Jenn replied slowly, "and took my panties off."

"No!" Brit gasped. "You did?"

"Yep...I did," Jenn confirmed. "I took my panties off and then laid right back down on my bed across from her and started rubbing my pussy again like it was no big deal.

"What did Amanda do?"

"She totally froze up for a few seconds," Jenn's voice had gotten lower and took on a more sultry tone. "I mean she could obviously see me and what I was doing more clearly than ever before. I think it might have been a little sensory overload for a minute, but then she lets out this soft little moan as she's watching me. It was that fucking moan that did it for me - I was so wet I just had to have a taste... She watched me lick my juices off of my fingers and I guess that's what did it for Amanda because she just lost it and totally gave into it."

"What do you mean?" Brit asked quietly, hoping the story was going to go where she wanted it to go.

"I guess you could say the entire don't-talk-about-it pretense we had kind of ended there at that moment," Jenn explained. "Her hand went inside of her panties and she just stopped holding back. I mean she's rubbing her pussy for me, kind of showing off now and she started moaning louder. I told her to take her panties off and she didn't even hesitate - she practically ripped them off."

"Wow," was all Brit could manage to say.

"We were both kind of all splayed out and just really getting off together," Jenn went on. "I told her to taste herself and without a word she puts her fingers in her mouth and starts sucking on them. We were just kind of driving each other...I mean it was really intense. To this day it's still one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had. Amanda actually came like two or three times. It was fucking epic."

"That's..." Brit seemed like she was having hard time catching her breath. "That's amazing."

"Funny, that is the exact word I use to describe it in my head, Brit," Jenn agreed and lounged back even further into the couch and let out a big sigh. "Amazing."

"Jenn," Brit's voice was still kind of whispery. "Can I ask you a couple of questions?"

"Of course," Jenn nodded and managed to loll her head over so she could look up at Brit's face.

Brit got up onto her knees and leaned a little closer to where Jenn was laying so she didn't have to raise her voice. "Did y'all ever do that again?"

"No," Jenn shook her head. "That ended up being a one-time thing."

"Oh," was all Brit said. She was leaning forward on her hands so that she was actually on her hands and knees on the couch. Even through the oversized jersey Jenn could see that Brit's current position was causing her large breasts to push down against the silky material...Jenn hadn't noticed before, but it looked like Brit wasn't wearing a bra.

"Jenn?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you wish it would have happened again?"

"Mmmm," Jenn considered the question. "Yeah...I guess I do. I mean, there was other stuff that happened between us as roommates that kind of ended up not so good...but from just like a physical standpoint? Absolutely."

"Interesting," Brit practically mumbled. "Maybe later you can explain what happened if you want, but I have another question."

"Okay," Jenn shrugged.

"Jenn?"

"Yes?"

Brit sat straight up on her knees and put her hands on her hips. Her position made it so that she was kind of towering over her reclining friend. She gave Jenn a rather coy smile and then without a word she slowly ran her hands over her hips and down to the front of her thighs. She gave Jenn an even brighter smile and as she did she slowly ran her right hand up and over so that it rested against her mound. She looked down at her hand and then back up and Jenn and whispered, "Would you like to do it with me?"

"What?" Jenn asked with a laugh. It wasn't that she didn't hear the question, but it was that she couldn't believe what Brit had just asked.

"Come on," Brit giggled and then gave her pussy a quick rub on the outside of her leggings. "Let's have some fun...we can reenact what you and Amanda used to do."

"What?" Jenn asked again and laughed nervously. "You've lost your mind."

Brit bit her lip and then reached down and grabbed the hem of Will's jersey and in one motion she pulled it up and over her head. Jenn was lying there with a perfect viewpoint to see that her best friend had indeed just revealed that she definitely wasn't wearing a bra.

"Brit!" Jenn's eyes grew wide.

"Look," Brit explained casually as she continued to just sit there, up on her knees with her large, round breasts proudly displayed. "You know I think it's hot and I really want to...and I think you want to, too."

"You're serious," Jenn said in amazement and it wasn't a question.

"Well...I think the fact that I'm really wet right now," Brit said quietly and ran her finger up and down the very wet crotch of her leggings, "kind of proves that yes, I'm being serious."

"Brit..." Jenn began to reason and moved back into a sitting position on the couch as her mind raced at a million miles an hour.

"Tell you what," Brit said and got up off the couch. She walked over to the light control switch on the wall and rolled the dial of the dimmer until the lights were very low. She walked slowly back over towards the couch with a little smile on her face and Jenn's eyes were glued to those magnificent breasts that jiggled and swayed with every step. Brit stopped directly in front of Jenn and continued confidently, "I'm fixin to get comfortable on this couch and rub my pussy. I have every intention of getting myself off and I'm going to enjoy the hell out of it too...but I'd really love it if you did it with me."

"Really?" Jenn whispered.

"Oh, definitely," Brit nodded with an encouraging smile. "It's not like we haven't already sort of done it anyways, right?"

"We did?"

"Game Night?"

"Oh...yeah," Jenn nodded her head slowly. "I guess in a way that's kinda true."

"It is," Brit agreed and without warning slid her leggings and panties off at the same time so that she was now standing totally nude in front of her friend. "But we're not shy little college girls...are we Jenn?"