Beyond Game Night Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brit flattened her tongue and slowly moved it down the length of Jenn's slit. The brunette heard Jenn let out another gasp when she reached the bottom and kept going to give Jenn's tight little rosebud a brief tongue tickle. Brit licked back up and Jenn's soft labia parted for her. Brit licked and nibbled Jenn's swollen inner lips and then changed the shape of her tongue to become more pointed as she eased it between those folds and into Jenn's entrance. Brit eagerly lapped at the tangy sweet nectar, each stroke of her tongue going deeper and deeper into the redhead's core.

Brit allowed herself a small grin when Jenn moaned again and switched tactics by taking her hands off of her friend's tits and reaching under Jenn's thighs to prop her legs up and push them wider apart. She then brought her tongue back down and then slowly gave Jenn's pussy another long, firm lick from her rosebud to her clit. The brunette paused at the top to run her tongue in circles around Jenn's swollen little pearl a few times and then trailed her tongue back down to burrow back into the redhead's center.

Jenn moaned again, even louder this time, and shook her hands loose from Brit's hair so she could grab her own breasts. She started pulling and pinching on her nipples as she felt her friend's tongue go impossibly deeper inside of her. She inhaled sharply and closed her eyes. Jenn thought she might be driven to the brink of insanity by how much pleasure this woman's tongue was giving her. She had never even considered that oral sex could be this good much less been on the receiving end of it.

Her buxom friend's efforts increased as she continued to lick...faster and faster...deeper and deeper. Jenn kept pinching and pulling her nipples as she began to thrash her head from side to side. Brit was purposely using her nose to brush against Jenn's clit as she lapped and tongue-fucked her best friend's pussy. It didn't take very long at all when Jenn suddenly arched her back up off the couch and locked her thighs around Brit's head as her orgasm jolted through her body with what seemed like bolts of electric pleasure that emanated from somewhere deep inside her pussy. Jenn let out a series of short, ragged gasps.

The brunette had to keep pushing forward against her friend's movements to keep her tongue pushed as far inside of Jenn as she could and was rewarded with a warm gush of fluid. Jenn collapsed back down on to the couch with a heavy sigh mixed with a groan. Brit eased back from her friend, but didn't stop completely as she tenderly used her tongue to gently lap and lick up all of Jenn's nectar. The redhead's legs were twitching and she was breathing heavily and her exhales were intermixed with soft little moans as the aftershocks of her orgasm rippled through her.

When she finished cleaning up every last drop from Jenn's pussy - and the redhead made it abundantly clear that she couldn't take any more contact by pulling her hips away and trying to roll onto her side - Brit climbed up on the couch beside her friend. Brit managed to work her arms around the redhead and snuggled in close to cuddle her friend. She lovingly kissed Jenn's neck and then the side of the redhead's face before whispering into her ear, "That was fun."

"No," Jenn kept her eyes closed as she responded and her voice was raw, "that was fucking magical was what that was."

"I can agree with that," Britt giggled and gave Jenn a squeeze and then released the hug so she could lay back and relax beside her friend.

"I'm serious," Jenn murmured. She was on the verge of falling asleep. "Magical."

"Uh-huh", Brit agreed again, but her voice sounded a little breathy. "Magical."

Jenn was so snuggly comfortable that she really was on the verge of dozing off, but Brit's breathy response and then a familiar sound caused something to click in the redhead's mind. She rolled over and turned back towards her friend and was not surprised at all that the brunette was hard at it...working her fingertips in a circular motion on her clit with one hand while pinching and pulling on one of her nipples with the other.

"Sorry, hon," Brit managed to grin as she glanced at her friend out of the corner of her eye without stopping or missing a beat. "I just...got so turned on..."

"Awwww," Jenn pouted out her bottom lip in a sympathetic pout. "I got so caught up in me that I totally forgot about you..." She leaned closer to Brit and softly nuzzled her nose along the outside of the brunette's large breast. "That wasn't very thoughtful of me, was it?"

"No, no," Brit quickly shook her head as she continued rubbing her pussy. "It's totally okay..."

Jenn replaced her nuzzles with a soft kiss and then trailed those soft kisses up to Brit's nipple. The redhead kissed the stiff little nub before asking, "What can I do to help?"

"What you're doing now works for me," Brit grinned with a low moan.

Jenn lowered her head and pressed her lips to her friend's nipple. She ran the hard flesh back and forth along her lower lip before taking it fully into her mouth and flicking the erect, pink nub with the tip of her tongue. Brit gasped and she started to rub her clit faster. Jenn's hand moved up to cup the large orb and she began kneading it gently as she suckled. The redhead continued to squeeze, lick and nibble the brunette's tit until Brit starting moaning.

"I'm getting close," Brit whispered. "Jenn...please."

Jenn lifted her mouth off her friend's breast and asked coyly. "Please what?"

"I...I need to cum."

"Then I should help," the redhead offered as her hand slowly traveled down Brit's body. Jenn ran her fingertips along the top of Brit's thigh and then down between her legs. She made sure not to interrupt the brunette's efforts on her clit.

"Oh," Brit stiffened a little. "Yes...yes...do that."

Jenn's finger easily slid into Brit's slippery entrance and she pushed it as deep as she could. She slowly brought it out and then pushed it back in again. She wiggled it against the walls of Brit's core and then slowly withdrew it. Jenn couldn't resist and quickly brought that finger to her lips for a quick taste. Brit watched her friend taste her juices and moaned again at the incredibly sexy sight. Jenn brought her hand back down between Brit's thighs, but this time she pushed two fingers into the brunette's opening.

"Fuck," the brunette groaned and arched her back, pushing her large breasts up. Jenn continued to finger fuck her friend as she reached out with her other hand to grab one of the magnificent globes being offered and began massaging and squeezing it.

"Harder," Brit managed to gasp as her fingers made furious circles around her aching clit.

"Damn," Jenn grinned as she pumped her fingers in and out, harder and faster. "You are so wet, hon."

"Cumming," Brit suddenly growled between clenched teeth and even more fluid began dripping out of her pussy onto Jenn's hand. "Fuuuck! I'm cumming!"

"Yes," Jenn cooed as she continued driving her fingers in and out of Brit's opening like a piston. "Cum for me, Brit...cum baby."

"Ohhh!" Brit yelped as her orgasm finally reached its summit. She threw her head back into the soft cushions of the couch and her hips bucked as she squirmed around Jenn's hand between her legs. She took her hand away from her clit and let out a low moan as Jenn kept her fingers buried inside of her. The redhead was amazed at how hard Brit's pussy had clenched on to her fingers. Brit managed to mumble one final "fuck" and then her hips fell back on to the couch and she went limp.

Jenn eased her fingers out gently from Brit's sticky core and then moved back up into a position beside her friend so she could cuddle the brunette. Brit's body was covered in a light sheen of sweat and her chest was rising and falling as she tried to catch her breath. Brit's flesh had goose-fleshed and her legs would quiver every few moments with the last few tremors from her orgasm. Jenn lovingly stroked her friend's cheek and then brought her lips up to Brit's forehead to give her best friend a soft kiss.

"Magical," Brit finally managed to whisper. "I think I like that word."

"Absolutely," Jenn agreed and then kissed her friend on the mouth. The kiss was slow and affectionate.

"Patrick...dude," Will whispered into his cell phone from his hidden vantage point in the kitchen. He could not take his eyes off of his wife and her best friend as they kissed again. He had to reach down and adjust his shorts to allow for his growing excitement. "You are not going to fucking believe this."

****