Beyond Limits Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,771 Followers

I must have felt Lexi being torn from me, I must have felt her very substance leaving my body, because what I wanted was to possess April, to transfer my soul to hers, like some evil spirit might leave the body he haunts to find a new host when the old body is about to die. I wanted to be in her, a part of her, safe from the world in her.

My hand found her pussy and dug in; that wet, slippery flesh, over-stimulated, over-lubricated. Her soft, slick labia slid over the side of my fingers.

She groaned and pulled at the chain, trying to double up; gasped and bit her arm to stifle a scream as I sunk a finger inside her. I saw why she'd asked for a gag.

She was hot. I've never felt a woman so hot on the inside. She whimpered and I slapped her ass with a kind of savage, wicked, greedy pleasure. God bless her that there are still women that want to be tied up and treated like this! Who want to be taken and ravished and be a man's blind and total joy. I pulled her head up with both hands in her hair and kissed her a horrible, open-mouthed, deep-tongued, sloppy kiss, overcome with love and passion for her.

She was panting when I let her go and I bent down, breathing hard and took two cuffs off the dresser and buckled them around her slim ankles. I knew what I wanted to do with her now, knew how I wanted to possess her. I'm a very disorganized man. I don't have any little outfits and I don't order women around and have elaborate games and programs for them and things like that. I'm just a guy who likes certain things that have to do with tying up women and ravishing them (if ravishing means just kissing and squeezing them all over) and people tell me that means I'm a dom, but what do people know? I was willing to let Lexi tie me up and whip me too, so does that mean I'm a sub as well?

I got the anklets on her and stood up and tied the gag around her mouth.

"You know your safe words?"

She looked at me.

"I know, but I want you to know them anyhow. If you can talk just say your whole name. That's your safe word. If you can't talk, groups of three. Bang or grunt or yell in groups of three and I'll stop and let you go. It's just in case."

The spreader bar was in the closet, just where it had been last time I was here like eight months ago. I attached it to her ankles so they were about eighteen inches apart.

The gag in her mouth excited her. It excited her terribly. I would come to learn this about April—the act of giving herself excited her like nothing else. The more helpless she was and the more thoroughly I took her the harder and deeper her lust and her orgasm. She liked gentle sex too, true loving, and she was wonderfully responsive to that, but there was something in her that loved pain when delivered a certain way. It filled up some empty space inside her and made her whole.

But now she was just excited. Now she was just hungry for touch, for sensation, and the experience of being gagged while her hands were tied to the ring in the wall and her ankles were forced apart by the spreader bar was terribly lewd and arousing. She felt helpless and exposed, all her secrets on display, and my hands were on her doing what they pleased, touching her wherever they wanted. Her flesh flowed through my fingers like honey as I pressed her against me, kissing her shoulders, squeezing her tits and her belly, running my teeth over her. She was totally incapacitated and she loved it. It thrilled her, excited her beyond reason so that she hung on the chains and pulled on them..

I never looked at a clock, otherwise I could have coordinated things perfectly with what Lexi was doing at the time, because she told me everything afterwards and she knew the time everything happened.

She knew the time because Cormac has an antique Seth Thomas clock on the dresser in his bedroom, and that's where they were about this time, which was twelve thirty AM. She was lying there naked with the soles of her feet together and masturbating, with a towel over her eyes, and Cormac was standing on the bed over her and masturbating too, giving her instructions on how to touch herself and insulting her, criticizing her technique and calling her a slut and a bitch and a sexless cunt and telling her she couldn't even get him off, telling her she was a frigid whore, the most useless kind of woman there is, and every word he spoke was like a velvet lash over her clit, she said. Every thing he said was like a swipe of a warm, wet tongue against her pussy—good: wicked and impossibly good, filled with shame and humiliation and freedom and confusion like she'd never felt in her life, so that suddenly she was shocked to find herself coming; coming, orgasming in fierce, paralyzing waves of overwhelming intensity that had her clutching his leg and sobbing and weeping as if her whole life were spilling out of her. Hurts she'd never known she had came out, and pleasure she never dreamed she was capable of took their place and it was like she was reborn right there, naked in his bed, coming, drenched in her own sexual fluids and her hot and redeeming tears.

He fucked her then. Dropped down onto the mattress and shoved it into her, the first of she-can't-remember-how-many times he fucked her that night, and she came every time, but not like that first time. That first one took her apart and put her back together again a new person. All her locks were changed and her passwords were reset in that first orgasm with Cormac, so she would find out later. Her entire system was rebuilt and rearranged and I'd never really see my Lexi again. And it happened right about then, right about twelve thirty AM: her lying there naked with her feet together masturbating, and him standing over her beating off and insulting her, picking her apart and somehow remaking her into something she felt she had to be.

Meanwhile, back in that bedroom in Chicago, I had April near collapse. I stood in front of her with a flogger in my left hand, playing with her pussy, and I'd been playing with her for so long that the fingers of my right hand were getting wrinkled and pruney from her moisture. She was sopping wet and shiny from where I'd smeared her secretions around the insides of her thighs all the way from her pussy to the tops of her stockings. She was still groaning, but these groans were for real now, not the "I'm so hot, please fuck me!" come-ons they were at the start. These were groans of real discomfort, of sexual pain. Her tight little belly was jerking and trembling and her eyes were mostly closed, her expression was breathless and tormented. The gag was soaked and drool was running from the right corner of her mouth because she kept her head tilted that way, resting it on her right arm.

The flogger was good because it was quiet. I'd just used it on her pussy, nothing too hard, bringing the thongs up between her legs with a wet, flopping sound to make her wince, then removing it and soothing her with my hand, whispering in her ear, telling her what a slut she was, what a delicious whore. It was the same thing Cormac was telling Lexi but without the animosity, without the contempt and disdain, and on April I knew it worked to excite her just as well. On Lexi it never had, not for me. Never for me.

But when I went to untie the gag I had trouble. Damned handkerchief! Cloth knots jam. It happens all the time. I cut the thing off her with a bandage scissors from the drawer (Sandra was prepared!) and wiped her face with what was now a rag.

"Please, Russell! Fuck me!" The gag was hardly out of her mouth before she said it.

"Did I tell you to talk?"

"Please! I'm not joking this time! I'm dying!"

It was twelve forty-five AM. We hadn't been at it all that long. I unchained her wrists from the wall.

"God, you look good." I kissed her, taking her breast in my hand and squeezing it. She kissed me back with an ardor that was simply filthy, pressing against me despite the way she was tied. Her hunger suddenly brought me back to myself and excited me terribly. I'd really been zoned out somewhere, not thinking, but now her tongue was all over the inside of my mouth, licking, running over my teeth, wiggling and teasing, acting all lewd and girly.

Where the hell have you BEEN? I asked myself.Pay some fucking attention!

I was suddenly hot and focused, back in the room, I'd been distracted, worrying, thinking about Lexi, thinking about how I was betraying her and wondering why I was doing it, hating what I was doing, but now I stopped. April's tongue slithered and fluttered in my mouth and her breast was firm and eager in my hand. The heat of raw, dirty sex filled the room. The fire was lit and I was in the center of it. I'd lit it.

It was silly to be worrying about chastity now. I'd known what I was doing from the start and had pretty much told Lexi what I'd intended to do, just as she'd told me what she'd intended to do. I realized that now. It wasn't too late to stop but I wasn't going to stop and I knew that too. I was going to press ahead. I was going to press ahead because I wanted April. I wanted this girl. I wish there were more extenuating circumstances or some sort of more satisfying explanation but that was it. It was dark out and the wind was blowing. The moon was on the water and it was autumn and inside I had this beautiful woman tied and ready to give me anything I wanted and what I wanted was her—her pleasure with me in charge of it, my name in her mouth, my prick in her body, my face in her mind, in her eyes, in her heart.

I pulled her over to the bed. It was only a step and that was good because that's all she could manage, clipped to the spreader bar as she was. She rolled over on her back but I pushed and prodded till I got her on her side, her hips twisted so she looked like she was walking, top leg forward. I quickly stripped, kicking off my boots and pulling off my sweater then peeling my pants and shorts off in one ball. My cock looked ghostly in the moonlit bedroom. Spooky. April watched my every move.

I got on the bed with her, straddling her lower leg.

"Russell, what do you want me to—"

"Master!" I corrected. "Call me master. That's my name."

"Master!" she said. "How do you want me?"

"Hush. I'll show you..."

I took her wrist chain and attached it to the chrome headboard, pulled it up so her elbows were level with her chin. Keep them controlled, that's the point. Or at least keep up the illusion of control. That's all this is when all is said and done: a show of control. We want to be the still, rational point in a whirling Niagara of passion and emotion, the place they come for shelter from what they're feeling.

The mattress sagged slightly as I climbed on. I had to be careful because the spreader bar still kept her ankles connected, but by straddling her lower leg I could avoid it. I grabbed her ass and tilted her farther toward the mattress to expose her, and she was swollen, wet and puffy, over-stimulated. Her cunt was an opening, a funnel to paradise, and she grabbed onto her chain as I guided the head of my prick to her hole and set it against her.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh..." she started chanting when I touched her and she couldn't stop, it just kept on coming out, a stream of syllables as if she were broken inside, as if she'd jumped the track or were stuck in some feedback loop, and meanwhile the fat dome of my cock nudged her open and started to spread her, started to slip into her and violate her.

"oh Oh OH! oh! oh! oh oh..."

"Damn it!Fuck!!" I swore, then paused, head down, on my knees, cock extended and just nudging her open. holding her ass. I sucked in a breath and held it against the devastating pleasure of her tight, slick flesh closing on me and I stopped—stopped with just the forward curve of the crown of my dick in her, just wedging her open, just on her doorstep, that electric contact, like I was beginning to fuck her but denying her, a stranger to her, a reluctant invader, and the pleasure, the liquid heat of her, the almost palpable suck of her vagina, it all but drove me mad.

"Oh Russell! Oh, oh! God! Do it! Fuck me! Please! Put it in! Do it, Master! I'm dying!"

"No! Fuck if I will!" I snarled. "Just like this, April. Just a lousy millimeter! That's all you get. That's all you get from me!"

"Oh, baby, baby!" she begged. "Master!" she said. "Master!"

She pulled at the chain, forgetting for a moment it was there and it twanged tight, leaving her hands at shoulder level, useless, wrists together. She tried to move her feet but they were held in place by the spreader bar, and her hips were held where they were by my weight. I had her buttock in my hand and I squeezed it, pulling up to separate the cheeks of her ass so I could see the head of my dick in her and the sight gave me chills, but with her legs arranged like this, that was about all I could get into her. She was facing my right. I could reach down with my right hand and play with her pussy, her tits, her mouth. I could do anything to her. My cock trembled at her opening barely into her, like an arrow, a flesh wound. It was maddening.

"Please, Master! Fuck me! I'm begging!"

I reached over her leg and found her clit. She was soaked, her pubic hair like a swamp. The urge to just thrust deep into her was terrifically strong, to just spear her with my dick, conquer her and have her, to lay my pipe into that blindingly hot furrow and be done with it. But I couldn't take her entirely in this position, sideways like this with her ankles connected, and there was something about being limited that was delicious. I was tied in knots inside, my balls aching, dying for relief, but I kept just the head inside her, just that first inch of dick, pinched in the slick vice of her cunt. It was excruciating.

"Oh God!"

She moaned as I teased her, pulling out and slowly sliding the head back into her just enough to spread her sticky lips. She was wiggling her hips, trying to take me deeper but with her legs held like that there was nothing she could do but stir me around in her opening, which only made her groan more and grit her teeth. I slid it out of her trailing a swath of wetness alone the inner slope of her ass and I quickly slid to the floor, grabbed her under the leg and pulled her to the edge of the bed.

She groaned something, some foggy protest, but I ignored her. She was still on her left side, and now I pushed her upper body so it was at right angles to the edge of the bed, grabbed the spreader bar and held it upright in my right hand so her legs were right along the edge of the mattress, her right leg in the air. He pussy was right there, right at dick height on the high bed, and I only had to push my hips forward to slide my cock into her again, which is what I did, giving her the head again, only the head, pushing it into her and closing my eyes so I could concentrate on the feeling of April jerking and writhing as she tried to take me deeper, tried to suck me or pull me by suction or an act of will, all this while she could hardly move, her arms being pulled taut by the chains, and her legs held apart by the bar.

I stood on the floor and fucked her like this, fucking her solely from my ass, clenching and relaxing my buttocks to send just the head of my dick slowly in and out of her pussy as she hissed and snarled and shook, ignoring my orders to keep still. I wanted her motionless, a soulless, disembodied cunt but she wouldn't give that to me. She couldn't, I knew, but that's the idea, that the reach should exceed the grasp, and the more she wiggled and disobeyed the more lightly and teasingly I fucked her till I had both of us absolutely insane with lust and the need to come.

April moaned in agony and frustration and started to shake. Her legs started to shake so hard I couldn't hold the bar anymore and at that point I felt my orgasm start too. It started way down deep, like the shifting of tectonic plates within the earth's crust, somewhere deep around my prostate, filling me with thrills and making my nipples hard, boiling out of the depths and I knew it had to do with fury and lust and conquest and April and Lexi and making women mine, about owning them with pleasure and violence and cum and fire and things too primitive to understand.

April was moaning. My dick had popped out of her and was sliding against her clit as I pumped and without even thinking I grabbed the spreader bar in one hand and took her around the waist with the other and pulled it so her feet were on the floor and she was leaning over the bed with her wrists still chained to the headboard and with one hand I grabbed the back of her neck and with the other I took my dick and I shoved it deep into her from behind—all the way, fucking her good, filling her. I heard her cry of completion, her sob of shock and rapture, and I pushed with everything I had, wanting it to come out the top of her fucking head—bent my knees and shoved hard—

"Oh God you bitch! I'm coming! You're making me come!"

She yelled. She just yelled and she started to shake too. "Russell! Russell! Fuck me, Master! Like that! Yes! Like that! Ineed it!I need it! Oh God, baby! Hold me! Hold me! Russell!Russell!"

She stopped breathing. Just stopped, Every muscle went tight in her body and I could feel her struggling as if with some invisible weight, and then I stopped breathing too, and I felt it rip out of me, like everything gathered at my prostate and just flooded out, just came out in a tremendous gush of energy and searing, tearing pleasure.

"Fuck! Fuck!Fuck!"

It was all the teasing that had done it and the denial, all the weeks with Lexi, and the way I'd just fucked April. This great orgasmic knot of frustration and anguish, released, shot into her with overpowering force, fountained into her sucking darkness, expelled from me and not into the woman I loved, but into a surrogate, a woman who could give me what I needed, a woman who needed what I had to give.

April came with deep sobs and great, desperate gasps of air, trembling yet motionless as if she were enduring a great pain or perhaps panicked and drowning and not quite able to reach me, her eyes clenched tightly shut and then open and rapturous, her lips quivering. I held her with all my might as if she might be torn from me by the ferocity of her pleasure, and I stood there, plunged into her and coming, and we took it, the two of us, and that's how sex makes you fall in love. Because of the violence you withstand together, like being in a car crash, a hurricane. We stood there battered by it and clinging to each other like it was a tornado, and slowly it subsided, slowly it ebbed.

She wept a little afterwards but quickly apologized. I clung to her and gasped, told her not to apologize for anything and I held her fiercely, fiercely in love with her, the wreckage of all those emotions scattered all around us.

I unclipped her ankles from the bar and undid the shackle holding her wrists together, climbed back into the bed and rolled over on my back and made space for her under my left arm. She nestled in like she'd been sleeping there for years, and I covered her with the blankets. When Lexi laid on my shoulder, she laid on her hair and we'd always get too hot after five minutes and she'd have to move, but April lifted her hair over my arm so her cheek was against my shoulder and we didn't get hot at all.

After we'd been lying there for some time and our breathing had returned to something like normal, I asked, "You really meant what you said about doing whatever I wanted?"

I felt her stir. She hadn't said a word since her apology and had obviously been near sleep. "Yes. Of course. I did."

I was silent for a moment. Then I said, "I want you to masturbate for me, slave. I want to watch."

dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,771 Followers