Beyond Normal Bounds

Story Info
Harvard student is taken off campus by trusted friend.
3k words
3.8
80.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been months since your first visit. You hadn't been able to return to Boston because work didn't require it and you were simply too busy. Knowing that you were back in town was sending butterflies to my stomach.

I looked at the clock on my cell phone again and time was both dragging by and passing very quickly, making me very anxious and nervous. The professor was becoming ever more boring as I sat there listening to him, but wanting to see you. It was like his lecture was never going to end.

Finally, the professor looked at the clock and realized time was drawing nigh. The quiz from the day before was handed back and we were dismissed for the day. It couldn't have come any sooner.

I was practically running to get back to my dorm in time to shower before you were due to arrive. I didn't even want to begin to entertain the possibility of not having a shower before our rendezvous.

I turned the key to get into my room and rushed to the shower after grabbing my robe and shower caddy. I rushed through the shower, not sure which was more important, being on time or being extra clean and nice. I made a nice compromise between the two, spending extra time in the most important places. I was starting to get turned on in the shower as I lathered myself with shaving cream to be smooth for you.

The shaving cream on my pussy was driving me wild. I rubbed my hands over my belly and tits in anticipation of where your hands would be soon. I opted to not wash my hair to save time, but my self gratification made the shower just as long as if I had washed my hair.

Living in a dorm room with three other girls had made it practically impossible to please myself for the last few months and this was the first time I had really allowed myself that freedom, even in the shower.

I rubbed my clit and then held my pussy lips open as the water from the shower head teased it. I was becoming even more worked up when I heard my cell phone ring. I couldn't get rinsed and the water turned off before it stopped, so once I did get rinsed off, I jumped into my bathrobe without drying off and rushed to my room to get dressed before you arrived.

Just as I was dialing your number back, I opened my dorm room door and saw you sitting on the couch. Sudden embarrassment and excitement mixed inside of me. I had taken longer in the shower than I thought, but standing in front of you in nothing but my bathrobe, dripping wet made me feel very vulnerable and that really excited me.

I dropped my keys after fumbling with the doorknob getting them out. I stooped to pick them up off of the floor and my robe nearly came untied. I managed to salvage a bit of my pride when all that was exposed was part of my right tit.

"How did you get in here?" I asked you, tucking myself back inside the robe. "One of your roommates let me in when she passed by," you said with a grin.

I wondered to myself which roommate it was, but there was really no doubt in my mind that it was Nancy. She was really the only one who would be willing to let a guy into our room, especially one claiming to see me.

"Let me get dressed . . ." I managed to mumble as I walked into my room.

I shut the door behind me and opened the top drawer of my dresser. Just as I was pulling out underwear and a bra to put on, I heard the door open behind me. Assuming that it was Nancy, I made no motion to turn around and see.

When you put your arms around me, I thought I was going to have a heart attack. When I felt you untie the belt of my bathrobe, I thought I was going to faint. Your lips fell to my neck and I was paralyzed with pleasure.

I felt your hands move to my shoulders and slide the bathrobe off of them. As it fell to the floor, I felt you move closer to me as you started kissing my neck more passionately.

I look toward the window and notice that the shades are open. I make a move to close them, and your hold on me becomes stronger, not allowing me to move.

"I want you to give them a show," you say in a semi-threatening tone. "Wh-who?" I stutter. "Anyone who may be watching," is your only reply.

I hear you unzip your pants and I hear them fall to the floor. My heart skips a beat when I realize that you are serious and that you're not going to let me close the shades and that you're going to fuck me right here in front of the window.

You press up against me and I can feel your hard dick against my ass. You reach your hands around me and grab my tits hard. I nearly squeal from the mix of pleasure and pain. I've never been handled so roughly and sensually at the same time.

I start to turn toward you and you push me back the other way, not letting me face you. I realize immediately that this is a power game for you and that I have no control over what happens to me. The feeling frightens me, but I'm also curious and horny.

I feel your hand on my back as you push me toward the window. Not only are you going to make me leave the shades open, you are going to make me stand in front of the window as well!

You don't just lead me to the window, you push me right up against it. The window is fairly high, so my tits are all that reach, but it's enough for some serious exposure.

I feel your hands move to my tits, then down my belly to my newly shaven pussy. I feel your lips on my neck again. This time, you suck even harder and I can feel your teeth as well.

One hand moves around behind me and you put one finger into my pussy from behind. You use your hand in front to rub my clit as you finger fuck my hole with the other one.

You pull your finger out of my pussy, but you continue to rub my clit with your other hand. Your dick rubs against my pussy from behind, but never enters. The sensation and teasing of it being there is beginning to make me wet. I moan and try to turn again. As you turn me back around, you are a little more forceful this time, slamming your body against mine and pushing me back against the wall and window.

I see people in the adjoining dorms beginning to stare out their windows. It's very obvious to them that I'm in a sexual act, but they are unsure if I'm being raped or if I'm consenting. I'm not even sure anymore.

Just when I'm beginning to wonder where this will lead, I feel you back away from me. Afraid to turn around, I wait for you to tell me that it's okay. When I respond to your confirmation, you smile knowingly. You have already pulled your pants back up as if nothing has happened.

As you walk out of the room you say, "You're beginning to understand how this works. I'm in charge. Now put on some clothes slut, we're going out; I have a surprise for you."

We walk out of the dorm, you behind me. I know that this is another part of my humiliation. It's like you have me on an invisible leash, walking me around. This is done so that I will be the first one to face those who saw what we were doing. People just cast occasional glances, trying to pretend that they don't know what just happened.

We walk into Harvard Square where you practically push me onto the escalator leading to the Red Line. You generously enough pay for my tokens for the ride, but I'm not sure how many you buy. It seems like an awful lot.

I'm wearing a skirt with no underwear and a low cut shirt with no bra. You picked out the outfit and didn't give me much of a choice. You didn't approve of any of my shoes, you didn't think any of them were sexy enough, but you finally gave in and picked out a pair of strappy, yet conservative heels.

As we step into the Red Line, I feel people staring at me. As horrible as I feel, it also turns me on to know that people are staring. My nipples are pushing against my shirt I'm sure and I know that there's no real way for me to hide it.

You walk closely behind me as we get on the Red Line and motion where you want me to sit. There is a group of young guys sitting all around us, and I know that this is why you chose this particular area of the train.

I sit with my legs and arms crossed, trying to cover as much of me as possible. I can see the anger in your face, so I quickly uncross my arms. You lean near me.

You whisper in my ear, "Spread your legs slut, before I spread them for you."

I comply without question, although my legs are shaking. I notice that the guys around us are trying to be very casual, but they are whispering to one another and making slight gestures toward me. I'm sure they can see right up my skirt and if they can't, they have a good view of my barely covered tits.

We ride the train for a short time when you tell me that it's time to get off. Once again, you make me walk in front, although you are pushed close against me so that I don't go astray.

We walk toward a sketchy looking bar and I wonder how I'll ever get inside since I'm not 21. You walk over to the bouncer and he looks at me and smiles. The next thing I know, another bouncer takes his place and the three of us are walking around the side of the building.

We enter the bar, but find ourselves in a back room. Before I know what is happening, you push me to my knees and the bouncer unzips his pants.

"Suck him off slut, so we can get you through the door," you say to me.

I know that I don't have any other choice, so I close my eyes and put my lips on this stranger's dick. I feel you kneel behind me and start fingering my pussy.

"That's right slut, suck him off. You know you're such a horny little slut," you practically growl at me.

I feel completely humiliated when I feel him start to cum in my mouth. I don't know what to do until you tell me to swallow which leaves me feeling completely helpless. I do as you say and remain kneeling until you tell me it's okay to stand.

You lead me away without saying another word to the man. You know exactly where to go to get to the bar from this room, which tells me right away that this was pre-arranged.

We walk to the bar where you order me a few drinks and show me off to some guys who I assume are your buddies. It becomes obvious to me that they knew all about me and this night as well.

After a few drinks and a few guys making passes at me, we stand to leave. We walk out of the bar and toward an apartment complex downtown. You have your hand on the small of my back and you push me toward the door and then toward the stairs.

With each step I take, I can feel my pussy being exposed. My heels click on the stairs and I feel completely helpless.

You grab a key from your pocket and open one of the doors. We walk in and the room is almost completely devoid of furniture except for a bed and a few chairs.

I hear a knock at the door and you send me to another room so you can open it. The second room is even barer than the first. I hear voices in the first room and I hear you call for me to come out.

I'm petrified when I see three more guys standing in the room. You introduce me as your slut and the guys all grin with excitement and anticipation.

"Finger yourself slut," you demand. You push me over to the bed and force me to sit down with my legs spread. I do as I'm told and insert two fingers inside of me. After just a little while, you tell me to add another and then another. My pussy is tight and I'm in pain with four fingers inside of me.

Whether it is from pity or boredom, you finally allow me to stop and stand.

As I am standing in the middle of the room, you force me to bend over and grab my ankles. This gives all of the guys a great view of my pussy.

I can hear the guys shifting, trying to adjust themselves to become more comfortable. I hear zippers being unzipped and pants falling to the floor. Then I feel you come up behind me and I feel your dick against me once again.

"Whatever you do, keep your balance," is all you say before you push your dick hard inside me. I nearly fall over with the force, but I somehow manage to remain in my position.

One of the three other guys walks around in front of me and kneels in front of me. He grabs at my tits through my shirt and I know that I don't have a fighting chance.

You keep fucking my pussy hard as this guy holds me in place by my tits. The other two guys are standing around jacking off.

You sit down on the edge of the bed and spread some lubricant on your dick. You pull me over and put a lubricated finger into my ass. I'm shocked and excited when this happens, but I don't know what to do. I know what is coming next.

You turn me around to face you and you literally rip the skirt off of me. The only thing I can wonder at this point is what I'll be wearing home. Then I wonder if I'll be going home.

You pull my ass down onto your dick and practically impale me with it. You pull my shirt off over my head and squeeze my tits from behind.

"Ride me slut," you yell at me and I don't feel like I've been given a choice. As I'm being fucked in the ass by you, another guy walks over and you lie back, pulling me back with you. This gives the other guy a clear shot at my pussy.

He positions himself in front of me and starts pounding into my pussy. The sensation of having both of you inside me is driving me wild, but I'm not prepared for what happens next.

A third guy positions himself over my face and forces his dick into my mouth. The remaining guys stands around, dick in hand, waiting for his turn.

Even as petrified as I am, I'm getting more and more turned on. As much as I'd like to fight it, I can feel an oncoming orgasm. I writhe in pleasure and pain as the three dicks in my body fuck me hard during my orgasm.

You are the first person to cum and you cum inside my ass. The guy fucking my pussy isn't far behind you and he cums all over my belly. As this happens I am more turned on than ever and I suck the guy in my mouth very hard. He cums in my mouth and all over my face.

The other two guys know that it's their turn and the excitement builds for them as the fear builds for me. You raise me up off of the bed and make me kneel in the floor. You force me to spread my legs wide as you let one of the guys stick his own dick in my mouth and you lie down under me, licking at my pussy.

It isn't until now that I see the video camera in the corner of the room, filming everything. I know that there is nothing I can do about it, but it still makes me feel used and dirty.

Your mouth on my pussy is turning me on again. I suck the dick in my mouth hard, but I can't help but moan and groan. As the second guy cums in my mouth, he pulls out and smacks my cheek with his dick.

I'm so turned on at this point that I beg for you to fuck me. This isn't in the cards yet, so you don't comply. But you are very happy about my willingness to play now.

"You're such a dirty slut, I knew you'd like having me fuck your ass while someone else fucked your cunt and face."

I just moan in reply.

As everyone but you walks away, I know that this is the affirmation that I am YOUR slut and no one else's. Now everyone is going to watch you, and only you, fuck me.

To my surprise, you don't let them. You take me into the back room to finish fucking me alone. It's a small gesture, but one that restores my confidence and security with you. I know that, while you got off being in control and letting other guys use me like this, that at the end of the day, I'm only yours.

I hear the guys leave and the door shut behind them. We make love alone for the first time and I fall asleep in your arms . . . slut and all.