Beyond Redemption Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucifix
Lucifix
18 Followers

Seth tried not to look sad and said in what he hoped was not a discouraging voice:

-"I guess I'll see you tomorrow"

Those beautiful amber eyes widened in surprise.

-"what do you mean tomorrow? You're coming up with me. We need to revise for tomorrow, and don't even think of wriggling out of it"

The happy bubble in his stomach that had been punctured when he thought he was saying good-bye, swelled happily again as he realized he would be spending more time in her company.

-"wouldn't dream of it" he replied with a bow.

Ray punched the doorway code into the code pad and stood aside to let Seth in. He noticed how alert she was as she scanned the area and then entered after him, making sure the door shut behind her.

The hallway was rather small, and even smaller was the elevator. They crowded inside, trying to maintain some personal space. Seth was suddenly feeling too warm. Being this close to her, having physical contact was intoxicating.

There are so many things he wanted to do with her, but she seemed like a forbidden fruit. He was too afraid of the consequences to risk anything by giving in to his desires. Most of all, to his utter surprise, he wanted her to love him.

As though sensing his thoughts, he looked up in time to see her face only several centimeters away from his. She roughly pushed him against the elevator wall, pressed the "stop" button and then found his lips with hers.

She kissed his gently at first then more demandingly. He struggled, trying to gently push her away, but melted to her touch as she ran a hand up his chest, along his neck and through his hair.

She yanked hard enough to make him gasp and thrust her tongue into his mouth, massaging his tongue with her own.

Ray had been trying to hold back for a long time and her discipline in this area was rather lacking. It was mating season and she really wanted him.

She felt heat and moisture pool in between her legs and her nipples were rigid and aching. She knew it had to be him.

Before he knew it he was kissing her back. Her lips were so soft and luscious. He sucked on her lower lip, drawing a moan from her. His cock was already rigid and straining against the confines of his boxers.

He wanted her more than anything, but a little voice of reason in the back of his head was telling him she wasn't thinking straight.

He didn't know what to do however.

She was insanely strong, he discovered from his initial struggling. All he could do was be passive, which was a very hard thing to do in itself since he wanted nothing more than to rip her clothes off and take her right there in the elevator.

She held his hand and led it along her thigh, up to her hip then under her shirt. Before his hand reached her round, delicious-looking mounds, His other hand searching desperately for an escape route found the "stop" button and the elevator started moving again, knocking some sense back into them both.

Ray stood straight, looking extremely beautiful with her bright eyes, flushed cheeks and her heaving chest. Seth almost screamed at himself with annoyance. Why did he do that?

Why didn't he continue? He looked at her in time to see her look away, slightly embarrassed.

-"Don't be..." He said, as he reached up to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear.

She furrowed her brows, avoiding his eyes, but made no move to shy away from his touch.

Just then the elevator door opened and Ray stepped out, still slightly pink in the cheeks.

-"here" she said, pointing to her door. She unlocked the apartment and walked in. Seth walked in after her and beheld the horrors within.

It was the filthiest place he has ever seen. There were garbage bags near the door. Clothes all over the place. Dust bunnies everywhere. What seemed like a months worth of unwashed dishes in the sink with food still rotting in them.

-"You live like this?!" Seth asked, horrified.

-"well it's not much but it's home."

Seth suddenly had a very big itch that he needed to scratch. He knew what he needed to do, otherwise he wouldn't be able to sleep tonight.

-"Here are my apartment keys" He threw her his keys and she caught them, looking surprised.

He grabbed a nearby apron and put it on. then turned to the offending apartment with a manic gleam in his eyes.

-"Take my bag, go to my apartment and start revising. I'll come over once I'm done waging war here."

Speechless, Ray took his bag and walked out of the apartment sheepishly.

Seth cackled insanely then took out the mop, vacuum cleaner, bleach and some gloves. Then after adjusting his still hard cock, so that it didn't strain so much in his pants, He looked at the apartment and said triumphantly:

-"you may think you've gotten away with being filthy, but your luck has ended as soon as I, Seth the mold buster, found you out!"

And so he set to work, full throttle.

*******

Ray half pouted, half giggled to herself as she walked over to his building, only one block away. She didn't expect to see such a cute aspect of him. Her nipples still ached and she felt heat throbbing in her cunt, which she tried to ignore. She should be on alert, she reminded herself.

She entered the code for the gateway and took the elevator to the third floor. She unlocked his apartment and walked in.

She dropped the bag along with her jaw as she beheld the cleanest apartment she had ever seen. It was probably as sterile as a hospital by the looks of it.

Lucifix
Lucifix
18 Followers
12