Beyond Reproach

Story Info
It was what Doctors were back then.
2.6k words
4.28
36.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

{Usually when I write a true story about something, they get panned pretty good as not being believable.

But this one really did happen. It just popped into my head this morning when some Doctor made the news for using his fingers more than he is supposed to.}

+++

The year was 1962, the world as we know it today did not even exist.

The 60's were the hippy years, flower children, free love was in the news.

The tiny and very conservative town I grew up in was untouched by that. Showing up with long hair around our town just might get your head shaved for free and a ride to the city limits, usually none too gently.

I had met and was dating this gal named Sharon, and that is her real name. We were together nearly 8 long years, we still keep in touch using social media, of course in 1962 to communicate one sent a letter.

We might still be together but there was a war and I was called. One does not leave a mildly oversexed housewife alone for months on end and not expect things to happen.

And happen they did, as I found out once back home due to a couple of holes in me.

Had the situation been with total strangers, I might have been able to understand. While overseas, I did a few things that I was not proud of myself.

But it was with people I knew, and our town was small so everyone knew. Not something I could deal with.

+++

Dating was fun with Sharon, we got to the point of necking a lot, some groping but just through clothing. As far as any real skill in the art of seduction?

I had none at all, not a clue really.

I did decide she was the one, and asked her to marry me. She was very happy at the idea, so the date was set. Our parents did the usual freak out at the idea, after all, I was barely 19 and Sharon was 18.

But finally they relaxed and accepted the idea. Part of that was the fact that Sharon was so tiny, she only weighed 93 pounds so my Dad and Mom found her cute and likable. Her Dad was a mellow kind of guy, her Mom might best be described as a bit of a bitch.

I got quite a few comments about not "defiling" her daughter until we were married.

I would have anyway if I could have, Sharon wouldn't let me. Like I mentioned, we did neck and make out but just through clothes.

We did need that license, to get one we had to go see the Doctor. At that point in my life I had never even been to see one, except for the school Nurse that doubled as the girl's Physical Education instructor, and also as a part time librarian.

Even that was just because I had a nasty cough once, she checked me and sent me home where Mom and Grandma were the ones who treated me. One other time I sprained my ankle playing flag football, that was my sum total of experience with anyone in the medical field.

Sharon and I went into the Doctor's office together, when we called they insisted on it.

Doctor Gruber was in his 50's, there was an older lady at the front desk and other than her, that was it. No one else was in the small building.

He showed us into the back, put us in two different rooms.

He asked me some questions, made some notes, then told me to strip down for the exam, and left. Like I said, I had no idea at all about Doctors, so I bashfully did what he asked.

There I sat on his table, naked as a Jaybird, with my hands over my groin. I must have sat there for nearly 20 minutes, not knowing what was coming.

Then the door opened and the woman that had been behind the front desk came in. She took my blood pressure, shined a light in my mouth, looked inside my ears, then made me stand up and walk over to the scales to weigh me.

I was so embarrassed that I could not even think, she didn't really ask me to do anything, she just told me. She kept looking down at my genitals, which I was desperately trying to cover up with my hands.

That didn't work, she had me raise my hands over my head and turn my face to cough as she reached up and lifted my balls.

I did that like she asked, too. By then I was getting over being shy, after all, these were Doctors.

The older lady left, then Doctor Gruber came in. He had what looked like the same clipboard in his hand that the nurse had, and he was reading it.

"You look like a nice and healthy young man, let's check you out." He set the clipboard down and had me sit on the edge of the table.

That was cold, so cold it was almost a shock but I managed. I was still holding my hands over my groin.

I got poked and probed, then he tugged at my hands and I didn't want to move them but finally I gave in to his authority and did as he asked.

He handed me a small glass cup and told me he needed a sample, I thought he meant to pee into it but he told me to "milk it out."

I finally realized what he meant, and did as he asked, my face scarlet. He just stood there and watched that, somehow I managed and just as the ejaculation hit me he reached out and tipped the end of my penis into the little jar.

Then he took a cotton swab and wiped the end of my penis, stuck that in a different tube and put a lid on it.

"Is there any burning, pain, discomfort of any kind?" He asked me.

"No." I told him.

"How much sexual experience do you have?" He asked.

"I don't have any, I never...." My voice trailed off.

"I thought so. Well, we will talk later." He gave me a grin.

Then he told me to go ahead and get dressed and to go wait in the front room.

That was terrible, the older nurse that had just seen me naked was sitting out there behind the desk, she kept looking at me and smiling.

+++

It was almost a full hour later before the Doctor came out and said something to the woman behind the desk. She nodded and looked over at me.

A few minutes later she got up and told me to follow her. We went back down the hallway to the other room, she opened the door and told me to have a seat.

The first thing I saw was Sharon sitting there, she had a flimsy cloth gown clutched tightly around herself, and she would not meet my eyes.

I sat down and waited.

Again it was a good 15 minutes before Doctor Gruber came in, once again he had that clipboard.

"You kids are both virgins, I see, correct?" We both nodded.

"Well, there are some things you need to know. What I am going to do is explain a few things, it will help and make your lives together easier." He gave me a big grin.

"The first time you engage in sex can be traumatic, especially for Sharon here. She is small, so you will need to be very gentle, OK?"

I nodded again, glancing at Sharon her eyes were downcast and her face was bright red.

"How much do you know about the female anatomy?" He asked.

I grew up on a ranch, so I knew all about farm animals and what they did. I mentioned that to the Doctor.

"It's a lot different with humans, son." He grinned.

Then he walked over to the table, reached out and opened Sharon's thin gown.

I was suddenly confronted with her bare breasts, I had never seen them before, not even a little bit.

Her eyes went wide and her arm came up automatically to cover them, but the Doctor reached out and stopped her.

"It's OK, you will get used to this, Dan here is going to be your husband." He told her.

Sharon sighed and dropped her arms.

I went instantly erect!

The Doctor began to poke and probe Sharon's breasts, talking about how to be gentle, especially with the nipples.

"Some women are extremely sensitive, so touch them lightly at first until you find out what she likes." He was rolling one nipple gently while looking at me.

Sharon's jaw went slightly slack but she didn't resist.

"OK, lean back." Doctor Gruber reached out and lightly pushed on Sharon's chest, she lay back on the table.

Then he tugged the lower portion of her gown up!

There it was, a large mass of jet black pubic hair, with just the hint of her vagina showing through the hairs.

I was sitting in the chair, Sharon was up on the table. She had her knees pressed tightly together but there was no real way to completely hide herself.

My breath caught in my throat, other than a few photos some of the kids brought to school, I had never seen one.

Doctor Gruber reached out with both hands, pressed Sharon's knees apart. I saw her try to resist.

"Relax, we have to do this and it will be over more quickly if you just go with it." He told her.

She took a deep breath, closed her eyes and I saw her visibly relax.

Then he was poking her, telling me the names of each part. He used two fingers to spread her open, telling me where the clitoris was.

"That is the most sensitive portion, you will need to stimulate her there to get her ready for intercourse." He was looking at me while he was rubbing that part of her with his thumb.

Sharon's eyes were squeezed completely shut, her face turned away.

Then the Doctor reached over and wiped his hands with a towel, pulled on a white pair of rubber gloves. He turned and lifted her left leg, pushed it all the way back to her chest.

"If you engage in anal, be sure you always cleanse carefully before doing normal intercourse, otherwise there is risk of disease."

That was something I had never even heard of.

"At entry for that, use large amounts of lube and go very slowly so her body can adjust." He slid one index finger up Sharon's behind an inch or so, getting a loud grunt from her. He pushed his finger in and out for quite some time, then withdrew his hand and stripped off the glove.

Sharon was beginning to move her hips up and down, just barely, she let out a tiny groan when he withdrew his finger.

I didn't say anything or ask any questions, I was in a state of almost shock.

"OK. You can go ahead and sit up now." He told her, handing her a wad of tissue.

Sharon's eyes went wide at that, she realized he expected her to use the tissue to wipe off the excess lube and I was still sitting right there.

Finally she hopped off the table, and with her face still red as a beet, she lifted the gown in the rear and wiped.

I saw her look up at me, now she had an odd smirk on her face.

"OK, son. I need you to drop your pants and hop up on the table." The Doctor said.

"What?"

"Your bride needs to know too." He told me.

"I...I don't...."

"Come on. I have other patients today." He was a bit gruff with that, so I pulled my pants down.

"Shorts too." He ordered.

I slid them down. I had long since lost my erection. Looking over at Sharon, she was eyeing me with interest, now sitting on the same chair I had just been on.

The Doctor did pretty much the same to me, explaining to Sharon how things worked. He did put on another pair of those white rubber gloves this time, he hadn't when I was in the other room.

I did manage to not erect.

+++

Finally that was all over, Sharon and I left and went out to my car. Neither one of us said a word, we were both in a state of shock at what had just happened.

Back at my apartment, she went into the kitchen and made some Tea. Sharon liked Tea and drank a lot of it, she even managed to get me to liking it.

"That was embarrassing." She finally said after she handed me a cup.

I nodded, I was still feeling weird about all of that.

"I guess he is a Doctor and he is just doing his job." I told her.

"I suppose." She looked down, her face flushing again.

We were both quiet for a long time.

"Danny? Can I ask you something?" Sharon finally asked.

"Sure, honey. Anything."

"Well, when the Doctor was...I mean, he was inspecting me? He did something, and I am not sure exactly what. Do you know how to do that?" She smiled at me.

"What do you mean?" I really was not completely sure what she was talking about.

"You know, touch and things like that. It felt different...I mean..really good."

"You mean when he touched you...there? During the exam?" I asked.

"Uh huh."

"You mean, he put a finger....inside?"

"Yes, a little bit. He said he didn't want to break my...my hymen." She flushed even more.

I didn't say anything, I was thinking.

"Well? Would you like to..maybe try a little bit?" She asked.

"Oh. Yes, I would but we are supposed to wait...until we are married?"

"I think the touching part would be all right, as long as we don't....?" Sharon's face flamed again.

"Do you mean it? You really want to?"

"Uh huh." She grinned.

+++

I was supposed to have Sharon home by 11 PM, that was the curfew her Mother had set.

We didn't make it.

We were supposed to wait until we were married to have actual sex, too.

We didn't make that, either.

+++

(On an aside, that Doctor I mentioned? I read his name in the papers nearly 15 years later. It seemed someone complained, that made the news.

From that several dozen other women came forward.

They raided his offices, found photos of women's vaginas. Literally hundreds and hundreds of them, one of which I am reasonably sure was Sharon's.

Nothing was labeled and I doubt I could pick that out of any lineup, though.

Yes, at one time, Doctors were considered above reproach, not any more.

The good Doctor retired from the profession, as far as any criminal charges, I never heard of any.

The scandal blew over in the normal course of events, they always do.

Sure, the Doctor was probably a pervert, I am reasonably sure of that now. I wasn't sure of that back then.

That crazy exam in his office, his demonstration of things, techniques?

They helped. They really did. That same night Sharon and I practiced, and it was great fun. The great fun finally got to the point where we made love. Sure, we jumped the gun a bit on those marriage vows, and as her Mother told us the very next day when we wandered in at around 10 in the morning?

We are going to end up in hell!

Oh, well.

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers