Beyond Room 302

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James Cody
James Cody
130 Followers

As the display of colors subsides the lovers look at each other as she climbs back to her feet.

"Fuck..." their voices say, added to those within them.

She wraps her arms around his neck and she hops onto him, wrapping her legs around his hips. He smiles and holds her steady while reaching down between them and he raises his erect cock, placing it at the entrance of her cunt. He gently lowers her onto it and her pussy surrounds him and he feels sexual/eldricth energy unite them.

She feels him crackle with energy as he penetrates her again and again -- he is now quickly lifting her up and down on his cock. She releases a quick breath every time she falls onto him -- the voices are quiet in her. She knows they are enjoying the pleasure she's feeling, yet they are passive in this. She's glad for that. She allows herself to feel the heat of their sex overwhelm her.

He fucks her with abandon, his own voice expressing his happiness. As he pushes into her, she bites his neck, harder with each thrust till she draws blood. At the same time, each of his hip thrusts lifts them off the floor and the levitate towards the ceiling. The walls are still covered with the ethereal blood the pumpkin beasts regurgitated -- as the lovers shift their position in midair, blood begins to shower them with the force of an autumn nor'easter. Her back is pressed to his body and he holds her breasts while he enters her. The localized winds assail them from all sides, twisting their bodies about like rag dolls, but they never relent and they fuck in the wind. Horizontal and vertical falling blood rain pelts them with large, crimson drops that explode upon contact with their erotically charged skin

They shift position again -- there legs are intertwined and each time their flesh smacks together, his cock slamming the depths of her pussy and her cunt crushing his member from all side, the sound is amplified into a wet, smacking thunderclap. As they build to their mutual orgasm, the blood storm strikes them harder and a sudden ghostly fog escapes their pores. The clouds drift through the crimson rain and morph into couples formed from the souls embedded in the lovers -- the ghosts remember warmth and can explore they dead sexuality. The ghosts are solid and surround the lovers, sharing in the blood rain and all are near their own ecstasy.

She is riding him, her ass bouncing on his lap as she impales herself on his stiff rod -- they are free of the souls and she feels a pleasure she knows are truly hers, the emptiness left by the female ghosts filled by her love for this young man. She cups his face and kisses him fiercely -- her ears fill with muted applause drifting through the red rain.

He feels the mounting pleasure in his balls when she kisses him and he hugs her close. He suddenly erupts and fills her quivering pussy with heat and come and love.

She feels his torrent fill her and her eyes are closed and bright fire lights up the darkness behind her eyelids. She moans as she comes, joining his chant of desire and their sexual energy ripples through the blood rain and captures the six ghostly couples and their bodies resonate with their own sexual freedom and they explode, free to explore the realms they 'd been denied.

The scarlet rain has stopped and the lovers are on the bed. The jack-o-lanterns are still there. The bones are gone. The blood that would have drowned them has dissipated and they are now as they were. Helen and Drake hug and kiss deeply. They feel their emotions amplified by the echoes of the passions they carried as the vessels for lost souls. They fall asleep and dream of red kisses and ghostly embraces.

@@@@@

Hephzibah observes the young couple as they ramble down the stairs, arm in arm and whispering to each other.

"Hot night?" she asks as Drake sings the out-sheet. Helen kisses his neck and watches Hephzibah.

"It was ... intense," Drake says as he lays the room-key on the desk.

"Told ya," Hephzibah says.

End

James Cody
James Cody
130 Followers
12