Beyond Sissy's Spa Day Ch. 03

Story Info
Boss lady shifts control of Sissy into overdrive.
8.1k words
4.42
36.3k
13

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
danni5858
danni5858
144 Followers

This story is a continuation of the first two chapters of "Beyond Sissy's Spa Day." I would suggest reading those stories before this one. Everything will make more sense. And yes, Sissy Danni's slutty adventures will continue beyond this chapter.

*****

As my boss, Katherine, and Mistress Monica left for Starbucks, I pulled up my panties, tucked my newly caged cock inside and continued to dress. I looked around Katherine's office, where I had been humiliated beyond belief in front of four women, forced to masturbate but not allowed to cum, after seemingly endless edging, and I wanted to cry.

I was simply flabbergasted at what had taken place in the past two and a half days. First, Mistress Monica had seized control over me Friday night and then, this morning, had come the revelation that Katherine, my boss, was Mistress Monica's aunt. Between the two of them, with the aid of two other women in my office, including the director of human resources, they had totally emasculated me. All I could think about in this moment, given unsupervised access to Katherine's office, was doing something to get back at her. I knew, though, that I couldn't afford to seek any kind of revenge, especially not given the 60-day probation period I had agreed to in order to try to salvage my job after having been caught with pornography on my company-issued computer.

Gathering myself emotionally as best I could, I headed for the closed door of Katherine's office, ready to step back into reality, or so I hoped. Just then, I spied something small and shiny on the floor. At first I thought it might be an earring, but upon closer inspection, I realized that it was a stray bit of my pre-cum that had spurted from my cock and onto the floor during the lengthy edging session. Of course, when that had happened, Mistress Monica and Katherine had commanded me to lick up my pre-cum, all of it. I had thought I had, but apparently I had missed a drop. Thank God that had escaped the notice of Mistress Monica and Katherine.

All alone now, I certainly wasn't going to lick up the remainder. After all, it had been sitting there for several minutes, and would no longer even be warm. Talk about gross. Instead, I reached for a tissue from Katherine's desk, wiped up the pre-cum and made sure I hadn't missed any more. I didn't want to dispose of the soiled tissue in Katherine's office, for fear she might somehow discover it. Paranoid, I know, but after what I'd been through, I think I had a reason to be. I stuffed the wadded-up tissue in my pants pocket and made for the exit.

Upon opening the door, of course I immediately saw Brenda, Katherine's shapely administrative assistant, sitting at her desk outside Katherine's office. Brenda had been in on everything, had seen me in my panties, had seen me beating off, had witnessed me licking up my own pre-cum and had seen my orgasm be denied. She gave me a knowing smirk.

"I see you got yourself put back together," Brenda said. "I was about to come back in and see what the hell you were doing in there."

"I'm sorry, Brenda," I said. "I guess I just needed a little time to collect myself."

Brenda laughed. It was seemingly becoming customary for women to laugh at me. It all started at the spa on Saturday, when Mistress Monica had sent me for a Brazilian wax. Tess, who performed the wax, and the other woman at the spa, Betty, had enjoyed plenty of fun at my expense. But that had been nothing compared to today, in front of Katherine, Mistress Monica, Brenda and Miss Evanston, the director of human resources. Any shred of dignity I had ever possessed was 100 percent gone.

I moved beyond Brenda and toward the elevator, heading back to my work space on the 11th floor, one floor down from the executives' area, where I had reported to Katherine's office this morning. Upon getting back to my desk, I tried to get started on my work, which was plentiful on a Monday morning. Understandably, my concentration lapsed repeatedly, but I did the best I could. Though I hadn't had time for breakfast, not after Katherine had awakened me with a 6:30 a.m. phone call and told me to get to the office as soon as possible, I no longer felt hungry. I worked through lunch and completed what had to be done only half an hour or so later than my ordinary knocking-off time.

On the short drive home, I began to really evaluate my predicament. My job was in severe jeopardy. Three women at work, including my boss, as well as Mistress Monica were very aware of and quite entertained by my proclivity for wearing panties. They knew about, and in fact had seen and repeatedly ridiculed my very small cock, had watched me masturbate to the brink of orgasm, and be denied that very basic pleasure.

As I parked outside my apartment, I just wanted to get inside and attain some privacy. And, of course, I ran into Misty, my drop-dead gorgeous married neighbor who on Friday night had witnessed my arrival home clad only in a skimpy, pink thong panty - Mistress Monica's doing.

"Are you okay?" Misty asked. "You look upset."

"Um, just a tough day at work," I lied, trying to make this encounter as short as possible.

"Well, if there's anything I can do," Misty said. She went on to explain that her husband, Tony, was out of town on business for a week or so and she had plenty of time to chat if I needed a shoulder to cry on.

The truth was that what I needed was a pussy to fuck. Of course, I knew that even if my cock weren't caged, I would have no chance with Misty. Christ, I had no chance with any woman. I never got any pussy. But Misty's husband, Tony, was hung like a horse. I had seen him in swimming trunks. I knew that if she ever saw my little dick, she would burst out laughing, just like Tess and Betty and Katherine and Mistress Monica and Brenda and Miss Evanston all had.

More realistically, what I needed was the freedom to beat off. But, for now at least, that was as unattainable as pussy.

"Thanks, Misty," I said, scooting past her and unlocking my front door. "I'll keep that in mind. You have a good night."

Having not eaten all day, I suddenly felt famished. Without any real options in the fridge, I ordered a pizza. Fuck it, I thought. I just need to eat. After changing into sweats and a T-shirt, getting as comfortable as I could, given the God-damn cock cage, I turned on the tube and waited for the pizza. It seemed to take forever, but finally the bell rang. I paid the delivery boy, gave him a bigger tip than made sense only because I didn't have the right change, and sat down to eat.

Even with everything I'd been through, and my little cock unable to respond, I was horny as hell. At least my brain was horny. They say your brain is your most important sex organ. Evidently. After everything, I wanted to at least watch people fuck, so I got comfortable and put on some porn. Minus the sweats, as well as my panties, I was able to at least fondle my balls beneath the cock cage. My little cock itself, of course, couldn't even begin to get hard because of the cage. Still, I watched various porn clips for nearly three hours. God how I admired the big-dicked studs in those flicks. What I wouldn't give to possess a cock like that - and be able to fuck those delicious little bitches. I had to admit, though, that I also admired the sluts, the way they spread their sexy legs in every position imaginable, the way they begged for cock, the way they sucked, and the way they took the huge loads of cum all over their pretty little faces. Nothing turned me on more than the sight of cum glazing a woman's face.

Katherine and Mistress Monica had repeatedly referred to me as slut, whore, bitch and the like. I was starting to wonder exactly what I was. All I knew was that even though I was unable to even get hard, I was beyond horny.

As I arrived at work the next morning, a few minutes early, just to be safe, I got to the elevator in the parking garage at the same time as Amber, who worked on the 10th floor. The way things were structured in our company, basically the higher your position in the company, the higher the floor where you resided. The executives, such as Katherine, and their assistants were on 12. The mid-level types, such as myself, were on 11. The entry-level folks were on 10.

I had actually spent some time with Amber during a going-away party for a co-worker some weeks back. The party was at a trendy bar near our office building, and somehow, Amber and I had wound up alone at a table as things were winding down. She was just a few months out of college, and she was only too eager to pick my brain for tips on how she could advance in the working world. I, meanwhile, was only too eager to spend some quality time, one-on-one, with an attractive young female. Amber was on the tall side, maybe 5-8 or so, with medium-length auburn hair. She had a very athletic body, if rather small tits, and I learned that she had been a volleyball player in high school. As we parted that night, I told her that if she ever needed any more advice or anything, I'd be happy to help.

I'd seen Amber around a few times since, but nothing more than a hello-, how-are-you-kind of thing. Now, as Amber and I entered the elevator and the door closed, she turned directly toward me, and I saw a glimmer in her eyes.

"You know, that night at the bar, I didn't notice the size of your bulge," she said, looking down at my trousers. "It's pretty impressive. Of course, I know that's not all you. Rumor has it that you have, shall we say, an enhancement in your panties."

Holy Mother of God! How the hell did she know? The truth is that I had noticed that depending on my posture, the cock cage did seem to protrude a bit from my crotch. But I thought it had only been my imagination! Evidently not.

"Amber, I don't know what to say," I offered.

"Oh, you don't need to say anything," Amber responded cheerily as the elevator reached the 10th floor, her floor. She peeked back over a very sexy shoulder as she exited the elevator.

"I'd really like to see it sometime," she said.

Jesus Christ! As I exited on the 11th floor, I immediately ducked into the nearby men's room. I needed to get myself together. If Amber knew about the cock cage, and my panties, did every woman in the company know about them? What about the men? How could I possibly continue working here if I was going to be an object of ridicule from every possible direction?

After a few minutes, I gathered enough courage to leave the stall and proceed to my desk. Things seemed more or less normal, until mid-morning, when I received a notification that Katherine wanted to see me in her office. Oh boy, I thought. What now?

I made my way up to the 12th floor and, of course, encountered Brenda, the sentry outside the door.

"Katherine will be right with you," Brenda said. There was nothing at all unusual in the way Brenda greeted me, which I found almost surprising. She appeared to be extremely busy, so perhaps Brenda just didn't have time to fuck with me.

I had barely sat down in one of the chairs outside Katherine's office when she appeared and told me to go on in and make myself comfortable. There was no one else in the office. I considered that to be a good thing. Katherine followed me in and closed the door behind her, though she did not lock it. I also considered that to be a good thing.

Dressed immaculately, as usual, with her hair in a smart-looking bun, Katherine took a seat behind her desk. She glanced at her computer screen for a moment or two, then removed her glasses and looked right at me.

"How are you doing, Danni?" she asked.

"I'm fine," I responded. "How are you, Katherine?"

"Oh, I'm fine, too," she said. "But then I'm not the one locked in a cock cage and beyond desperate to cum, am I, Danni?"

I nearly choked as I tried to speak again. The words simply would not come out of my mouth.

A small smile creased Katherine's gorgeous lips. For an instant, I thought that perhaps she felt sorry for me.

"Danni, I need you to do something," Katherine said. I had visions of another edging session, like the one I had endured yesterday, with Mistress Monica, Brenda and Miss Evanston also in attendance. Or maybe something worse.

"I need you to go down to the drugstore, you know, the one around the corner, and fetch a couple of things. You don't mind, do you, Danni?"

"Of course not, Katherine," I responded. "I'd be happy to do that for you. After all, I believe we came to the understanding yesterday that I will do anything you ask, without hesitation."

I was determined to placate Katherine's every whim and desire in an effort to get through my 60 days of probation and keep my job.

"Good slut, Danni," Katherine said. "Before I tell you what to get, I want to clarify some things. First of all, from now on, if we are alone, or in the company only of other people who are aware of our little 'arrangement,' you will refer to me as Mistress Katherine, just as you will refer to my niece Monica as Mistress Monica. But if we are in the presence of anyone else, anyone who is not privy to what a fucking little cunt you are, you will refer to us simply as Katherine and Monica. Is that clear, bitch?"

"Crystal clear, Mistress Katherine," I said, using that description of my boss for the first time ever.

"It had better be, Danni, because if you fuck up, well, I'd hate to have to get Miss Evanston going on that termination process."

"Yes, Mistress Katherine," I said.

Still, I had an immediate pang of fear. Who all, exactly, was aware of our "little arrangement?" Was that list limited to Mistress Katherine, Mistress Monica, Brenda and Miss Evanston? Or did it also include, for example, Amber, who at the very least knew something of what was going on? And what about other women in the office? And other men?

Before I could spend too much time concerned about that, however, Katherine continued.

"Secondly, Danni, I think I have a pretty good idea of how you think, or what you might be thinking. At some point, you might decide that you're tired of people knowing full well what a pussy you are. You might decide that you don't want to wear panties any more. You might think that you could get away with wearing boy undies. That would be a tremendous mistake, Danni girl.

"You see, from now on, no matter where you are or who is around, when you hear the words 'Panty check,' you will immediately drop your pants, all the way to your ankles, and either remove your shirt or at least completely unbutton it and pull both sides back, so that there is a completely unobstructed view of your slutty panties. There are absolutely no exceptions. You are to be wearing girlie panties at all times. Are we clear on that, bitch?"

"Yes, Mistress Katherine," I gulped, struggling to grasp the totality of those instructions.

Katherine was not finished.

"When you hear the words 'Clitty check,' you will do all of the above, as well as pull your slutty panties down to your thighs. That way, your little girlie clit, inside its little, and I do mean little, cage will be completely visible. Understood?"

My heart raced. I began to sweat. I felt sick to my stomach.

"Yes, Mistress Katherine," I nonetheless was able to respond.

"Oh, slut Danni, to be 100 percent clear on this, just as with anything and everything else that Mistress Monica or I tell you, there is to be 100 percent compliance on all of this, with zero hesitation. Or else, well, I'm sure you understand.

"Now, you filthy little cunt, let me give you your shopping list. You might want to take notes."

I reached into my jacket pocket and took out a small notebook, as well as a pen.

"I'm ready, Mistress Katherine," I said.

Katherine put her glasses back on, again glanced at her computer screen, which I could not see, and returned her attention to me as she removed her glasses once more. Ever so briefly, she stuck one of the earpieces of her glasses into her mouth and gave it a little lick.

"Tampax," Mistress Katherine said. "Specifically, Tampax pocket pearls. And panty liners. You choose whichever ones you normally use. And, one more thing. Condoms - florescent condoms. Got it?"

"Yes, Mistress Katherine," I said, wondering where in the world all this was headed.

"Good," Mistress Katherine responded. "Now run along. Don't waste time. I'll expect you back in a jiffy."

I excused myself and headed for the door. Now, I saw Brenda with a big smile on her face, and she told me to enjoy my shopping trip.

This was absolute madness, I thought. I was an extremely experienced professional man with 20-plus years under my belt in this company. I wasn't a God-damn gofer. Where did Katherine, or Mistress Katherine, get off treating me this way? I was almost beginning to wish she had just fired me after all. Quickly thinking better of that idea, I again realized that my professional future, if not my entire life, was in the hands of this devilish boss of mine, who seemed to enjoy nothing more than making me squirm.

Upon making the short walk to the drug store, it occurred to me that I had no idea what Tampax pocket pearls were. I found the feminine-hygiene aisle easily enough, and I saw numerous Tampax products, but nothing resembling pocket pearls. Fuck, I really don't want to have to ask for help, I thought. I looked and looked, but continued to be stymied. Seeking assistance, I saw a middle-aged man wearing the drugstore's trademark blue apparel. I'll be damned if I'm going to ask him, I huffed to myself.

I walked around a bit in the store, hoping to find a female associate. Finally, I did, but the woman had to be in her 60s. Jesus Christ, just my luck. With all the embarrassment I had endured over the previous few days, what the fuck.

"Excuse me, ma'am," I said, almost startling the elderly sales lady. "I'm wondering if you can help me find something."

"Yes sir," she said. "What do you need?"

"Um, I was sent to get something called Tampax pocket pearls," I said, figuring that perhaps the lady would think I was running an errand for my wife, even though I wasn't even married, and never had been. "I couldn't seem to find them."

The older woman assisting me didn't seem too pleased, but told me to follow her, and we headed back toward the aisle featuring feminine products. Even the lady struggled a bit, but finally reached between two larger boxes of tampons and displayed to me a small box of Tampax pocket pearls. Jesus, why do they make it so difficult to find these things?

"Do you need just one box, sir?" the lady asked.

"Um, yes, thank you very much," I said. "I would have been lost without you."

"I noticed," the lady said. "Is there anything else I can help you with?"

"No, no, I'm fine," I said. "Thank you again."

The woman shook her head, and headed back over several aisles, where I had found her.

Turning my attention to panty liners, I saw plenty. Katherine had told me to get "whichever ones I normally use." Though I had been wearing panties for a long, long time, I had never used panty liners. I mean, why would I? I just grabbed a colorful box and didn't overthink it. Now, the condoms.

There was a large display of various types of contraceptives at the end of the aisle. Of course, I had been instructed to get florescent condoms. I hadn't even known there was such a thing. After all, I hadn't had occasion to purchase condoms for close to 25 years. It wasn't like I had any occasion to use them. I saw all kinds of fucking condoms. Lubricated condoms. Non-lubricated condoms. Ribbed condoms. Condoms for "her" pleasure. Everything but florescent condoms. Frustrated, I continued to look, and continued to come up empty.

I sure as hell wasn't going to go back to the elderly sales lady who had found the Tampax pocket pearls for me. Where was that male employee I had seen earlier? I didn't see him anywhere. In fact, I didn't see any other workers, other than you-know-who. I walked to the back of the store, toward the pharmacy. There were three or four pharmacists, or pharmacists' assistants or whatever, and they were all females, Asian females. What the fuck, I thought. By this point, I just wanted to get this over with.

danni5858
danni5858
144 Followers