Beyond Sissy's Spa Day Ch. 04

Story Info
Boss lady arranges a 'girls' night'.
7.5k words
4.25
31.1k
9

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
danni5858
danni5858
144 Followers

This is the fourth installment in the "Beyond Sissy's Spa Day" series. The stories make much more sense when read in order. And yes, Sissy Danni's adventures will continue beyond this installment.

*****

Absolutely reeling from the latest instructions I had received from my boss, Katherine, I sat in my car, in the parking garage of the office building where I worked, in something resembling a state of shock. In my stunned state, I must have sat there for at least 15 minutes. I never noticed if anyone walked by and, finally regaining some semblance of consciousness, I wondered if anyone had seen me sitting there like a zombie.

Katherine had given me the rest of the day, as well as the next day, off from work in order to prepare for "a little gathering" at my place the next night. "Sort of a girls' night," Katherine had called it. The only problem was that I'm not a girl. I mean, I am a sissy, and I know that, but I'm not a girl. No, I was obviously going to be the entertainment for the real "girls."

The one thing that was crystal clear to me was that, after having been figuratively fucked for the better part of a week, now I was going to get literally fucked, if not clitorally fucked. Why else would Katherine have given me explicit instructions to go to a sex shop and purchase strap-on harnesses, half a dozen dildoes that would fit the harnesses and lube, "lots of lube?"

Katherine, or Mistress Katherine as she insisted I call her, along with her niece, Mistress Monica, had already forced me to masturbate in front of them and two other women at work. They had repeatedly forced me to bring my admittedly small cock right to the edge, and then denied my overwhelming desire to cum. Mistress Monica had then iced down my dick and placed it in a chastity device - a cock cage. That was three days earlier, and it had seemed like three years!

All of this, and more, allegedly because Katherine had discovered an assortment of porn, femdom porn, on my company-issued computer. After threatening to fire me, and in cahoots with Miss Evanston, the company's human-resources director, Katherine had arranged a 60-day probation period for me to try to prove I deserved to keep my job. That meant doing everything, and I mean everything, that Katherine and her niece, Monica, told me.

After having completed numerous embarrassing and emasculating assignments, the latest set I had received from Katherine had been an absolute doozy. Among other things, in the next day and a half, I was to procure the sex toys, clean my apartment, purchase an assortment of alcoholic beverages for the party and keep a spa appointment for the second time in less than a week. I'd already submitted to a full Brazilian wax, and plenty of humiliation in the process. With not a speck of hair on my cock, balls or ass, for the life of me I didn't know why I was being sent back to the "Tease and Please Spa."

Given that the spa appointment was for the next morning, I decided to tackle what I figured would be the most embarrassing task before me - the trip to the sex shop. Located on the outskirts of town, near the airport, the sex shop was far enough away that the trip there gave me plenty of time to think. I accomplished nothing.

Entering the building with XXX on all the signage, and darkened windows, I tried to be prepared for the worst. I won't lie and say I had never purchased a dildo before. I most certainly had, on more than one occasion, and had used them on myself, enjoying the sensations immensely. But this was different. I needed not one, but three, strap-on harnesses and multiple dildoes of varying sizes and colors. It appeared pretty obvious to me why a man would be buying such items.

Inside the store, the two employees I saw were both female. That didn't surprise me in the least. In my experience, that seemed to be the norm in this type of establishment. I couldn't help but wonder what kind of women would work in such a place. Often, they seemed to be generously tattooed and pierced, neither of which appealed to me at all, but to each his or her own, I figured.

Honestly, after everything I'd been through over the previous several days, my embarrassment quotient seemed to be pretty low. I just wanted to get what I needed and get out of there. I approached the better looking of the two women working in the store with the idea I would just tell her straight-up what I needed, and go from there. Her appearance was what I guess would be called punk - I don't know. With blue streaks in her blonde hair and a funky-looking outfit, she definitely fit my stereotype of a female sex-store worker. Still, she wasn't bad looking - definitely a nice figure.

"May I help you?" she asked.

"Yes, please," I said. "I know this is going to sound kind of weird, but ..."

"Baby, in here, nothing is weird," she interrupted. "Whatever floats your boat, you know?"

Well, in reality, it wasn't my boat that was going to be floated, but rather those of Katherine and her all-female posse. Still, under the circumstances, I was grateful for this girl's non-judgmental attitude.

"OK," I said, nonetheless feeling sweat, fear and embarrassment. "I need some strap-on harnesses. And dildoes."

The girl, Traci, according to her nametag, smiled.

"That's not so weird," she said. "Follow me."

Leading me to a section toward the back of the very large store, the girl with the blue streaks in her blonde hair was quite a sight. She boasted a very attractive butt, decked out in silver pants, an ass in fact, that I would have been only too happy to kiss were I given the chance.

Suddenly, the sales girl spun around, and I very nearly walked right into her. I almost wished I had, given her very nice breasts and ample cleavage protruding from a low-cut, black top.

"How many harnesses and dildoes are we talking about, Sweetie?" Traci asked.

"Uh, three or four harnesses, and maybe eight dildoes," I said. I figured it couldn't hurt if I bought more than Katherine had requested.

The sexy little salesgirl proceeded to show me numerous types of harnesses, extolling the virtues and drawbacks of each. Some had fake cocks attached. Some didn't. There was seemingly no end to the sizes and colors when it came to dildoes. I was overwhelmed.

"I'm going to be perfectly honest with you," I told the salesgirl. "I've been sent here by a woman ..."

Again, she cut me off.

"I pretty much figured that, Baby," she said. "After all, if a man is shopping for dildoes, unless he's going to be flying solo, which of course plenty of men do, there's pretty much guaranteed to be a woman involved. Sometimes even more than one woman."

Jesus, this girl seemed to have a sixth sense, I thought. Then it occurred to me. I figured it was very possible, perhaps even likely, that Katherine had given the store a heads-up to be prepared for my arrival. Whatever. Like I alluded to before, it seemed like I was becoming more and more accustomed to all of this embarrassment, and the effects on me were becoming less and less.

"Could you just pick out, say, four harnesses?" I asked. "I want them to be good quality, although I'd like to keep the cost as reasonable as possible. And as far as dildoes go, again, if you could just pick some out for me that would be compatible with the harnesses, let's say eight. I just need them all to be between six and 10 inches, and different colors. One needs to be pink and one, a big one, needs to be black."

"Always a black one," Traci responded. "Amazing what the whole BBC porn craze has done for the dildo industry. And pink, huh? Is pink your favorite color, Hon?"

Now I was embarrassed.

"Um, I don't really know," I said. "I guess I've never really even thought about having a favorite color. I mean, pink is fine. I just ... Well, the lady told me ..."

Laughing, the salesgirl waved her hand, as if she understood. She proceeded to gather the items, the harnesses and the dildoes, quickly. Grabbing a basket-like container from somewhere, Traci told me she thought she had "satisfied all my desires."

I wish, I thought. I wished this girl could somehow unlock my cock cage and help me, or at least let me, blow a load. As much as I would have loved to fuck her, I knew with my small penis that prospect would have led to all kinds of further embarrassment. I would have settled for simply going into the men's room and playing with myself. It wouldn't have taken long, believe me.

Alas, that wasn't going to happen. As Traci moved toward the front of the store and the checkout desks, she snapped me back to reality with a very prescient set of questions.

"Do you need anything else, Sweetie?" she asked. "Might I suggest some lube? I mean, without lube, well, you're not going to enjoy yourself very much."

"Oh, yes, I almost forgot," I responded. "I mean, yes, I do need some lube. Quite a bit, in fact. Thank you for reminding me."

Smiling, Traci grabbed several bottles and tubes of varying types of lube, and placed them on the counter, along with the basket of goodies that I hoped to God would meet with Katherine's approval. As she sorted through the items and electronically priced them, Traci told me she was going to give me a 10 percent-off coupon for my next purchase of $50 or more.

Next purchase? Christ, there wasn't going to be a next purchase, was there?

Traci bagged up everything and asked if it would be cash or charge. I handed her my Visa card, signed the credit slip and looked Traci straight in the eyes as I told her that I really appreciated her help and her understanding.

"Not a problem, Babe," she said. "I'll always be here for you. I really hope you enjoy your new toys."

Toting one large bag and a smaller one to my car, I was somewhat proud of how I had managed this task. Of course, I owed a lot of that to Traci. It could have been much worse, and much more painful.

Driving away from the store, it occurred to me that I didn't even know how much all of this had cost. I never even looked at the amount. I just signed for it, folded my copy of the receipt and put it in my wallet. Right now, at least, I didn't even want to know - just further evidence of how I had been fucked over the past week.

Figuring I could beat the rush-hour traffic if I headed straight home, I decided I'd wait until the next day, after the spa appointment, to shop for the wine and beer that Katherine wanted. Plus, I had a lot of cleaning to do. I kept my apartment pretty well, I thought, especially for a single man, but I did realize that it would need some work to meet with a woman's approval, particularly a woman as demanding as Katherine. Oh, and I also had to invite my hot, married neighbor, Misty, over to the festivities the next evening. Katherine had said that Monica insisted Misty be there.

Arriving at home, I made sure the coast was clear before I took the bags from the sex shop inside. I didn't need any of my neighbors being privy to any of that. With the bags safely placed in the corner of my bedroom, right next to the large, unopened Victoria's Secret bag that Katherine had had me pick up for her earlier, I headed for Misty's apartment.

Receiving no response to my knocks and doorbell-ringing, I figured I would have to return later. I knew that Misty's husband, Tony, was out of town. Not all that familiar with Misty's routines, I had no idea where she might be. Just as I turned to head back to my apartment, here came Misty, in nothing but a pair of short shorts and a sports bra. Holy fuck! My cock, caged or not, stirred in my panties.

"Hey Dan," Misty said. "Were you looking for me? What's up? Were you hoping to chat? I know you were upset the last time I saw you. I just don't know why. I'd be happy to try to help."

Startled, not as much by Misty suddenly appearing as by what she was wearing, or not wearing, I tried to collect myself. It was by no means easy.

"Uh, hi Misty," I finally said. "Hey, listen, I really appreciate you offering your shoulder to cry on, so to speak, but I'm OK, really. No, the reason I came over is I wanted to invite you to ... to a party, I guess you could say. Some people from my office are coming over tomorrow night about 7, and I'd really like it if you could be there. I know Tony is gone on business, so I ..."

What I saw on Misty's face did not look good.

"Dan, I'm really sorry," she said, "but I have plans tomorrow night. Thanks for inviting me, though. Maybe another time?"

Panic-stricken, I just stood there, trying to formulate a response. Katherine had told me to make sure Misty attended, "no matter what." I knew that failure on this front would not be good for me at all. Stumped for where to go from here, I asked Misty if there was any way she would consider changing her plans. I told her there was someone from my office who really wanted to meet her.

"How can that be?" Misty asked. "No one from your office even knows me - other than you, obviously. Have you been talking about me or something?"

As further panic set in, I told Misty it was nothing like that. It was just that it was really important that she be there. I did everything but drop to my knees as I begged her. Misty seemed to enjoy playing hard-to-get, so to speak. And with her in only those shorts and that sports bra that barely contained her awesome tits, God, how I would have liked to "get" Misty.

"Well, here's the thing," she said. "My sister and I have plans to go out tomorrow night. She just broke up with her boyfriend, and she's really bummed. Since Tony isn't home, she asked if I'd go out with her. She wants to try to meet someone else. I guess we could stop by your place before we head out later, but I'd have to bring Megan with me. She's coming over tomorrow afternoon, and I can't leave her sitting in my apartment while I go to a neighborhood party."

I thanked Misty profusely, and told her it was fine if Megan came with her. Knowing full well what I was in for during Katherine's 'girls night,' and knowing full well that Misty and several other women were going to be witness to all of it, I figured the presence of one more woman couldn't make that much difference.

Still, when I went back home and thought about it, I wondered if Katherine would mind. Acting quickly, I emailed her, explained that the only way I could get Misty to the "gathering" was if she could bring her sister, and asked if that would be OK. I figured she would respond at some point, and even if she didn't, well, at least I had made the effort.

I proceeded to get going on cleaning the apartment. Fully cognizant of Katherine's orders that the place be "spic and span," I dusted and vacuumed the entire apartment thoroughly, cleaned the kitchen really well and washed the windows, inside and out. Fortunately, there weren't many windows.

I knew that the bathrooms were undoubtedly the key to everything. Of course, female visitors in my apartment were unheard of, but the next night, there were going to be countless women pulling down their panties and relieving themselves in my bathrooms, or at least in the guest bathroom. The thought of all those bare pussies and asses sent my imagination into overdrive. I didn't know for sure if the bathroom off the master bedroom was going to enter the equation, but I didn't want to leave it to chance. I scrubbed and polished the toilets, sinks and countertops in both bathrooms to the point that one would almost be comfortable eating off them. Christ, I might even lick the toilet seats after they had been graced by so much pussy.

I gave the guest shower a really good going-over, as well, by which point I was just about out of steam. Starving, I stopped and made myself a sandwich, and washed it down with one of the only two beers I had in my fridge. I figured I would clean the master shower after I ate, but by the time I finished the sandwich and the beer, I was completely out of gas. I decided to leave the one remaining piece of cleaning for the next day. After all, I'd have time after the trip to the spa and the wine and beer run.

I absolutely dropped into bed, exhausted. For the first time in the four nights I had been burdened by the cock cage, I didn't even think about it. I was simply too tired to be horny. Fortunately, I remembered to set my alarm to make sure I woke up early enough to get to the spa appointment by 10 the next morning, and that was that. For the first time in close to a week, I slept through the night.

And for the first time in at least as long, I woke up feeling more or less refreshed. Maybe there was something to be said for physical labor.

I checked my email and saw that Katherine had responded, and said it was fine if Misty's sister came along tonight. "The more the merrier," she said.

With my mind once again operating at something at least resembling full capacity, I tried as I showered and shaved to figure out why Monica would want me to go back to the spa. I soaped and fondled my hairless balls, and the God-damned cock cage, in the shower, unable to come up with a clue. Knowing full well that my ass was going to be invaded that very night by an assortment of strap-on cocks, I also spent an inordinate amount of time cleaning my "boy pussy." All I could hope was that somewhere in all of this madness, my little penis would be freed from the cock cage and I would finally be permitted to cum. After all, it had been more than a week now since I had last achieved orgasm and, honestly, I felt that if that didn't happen soon, I was going to lose my fucking mind.

Remembering that Katherine had instructed me to wear "cute, little bikini panties" to my spa appointment, I selected a white, frilly pair from my lingerie drawer and wriggled into them. These particular panties were among the more revealing that I owned, with the words "Victoria's Secret" across the top of the front, and I knew I was going to be seen in them. It wouldn't be the first time, obviously, and by this point, I didn't really even give a fuck.

I grabbed a quick bite to eat and set out for the drive all the way across town to the spa, located in a strip mall behind Monica's apartment building. Arriving plenty early, I sat in my car for a couple of minutes, again just trying to make some sense out of everything that had gone on since last Friday night. I failed miserably.

Sucking up my courage, something I was becoming increasingly accustomed to, I entered the spa and immediately saw Betty, the busty, somewhat overweight front-office attendant. This was the woman who, after I had received the Brazilian wax last weekend, had instructed me to abstain from masturbating for 48 hours. And then, before the 48 hours had elapsed, my little cock had been entrapped in a chastity device!

"Danni!" Betty said with seemingly genuine zeal in her voice. "I didn't expect to see you back so soon. How's life treating you?"

Great question, I thought.

"Hello, Betty," I said. "Well, it's an adventure. I'll say that much."

Betty laughed heartily and told me she had good news for me.

"There is no paperwork to deal with this time," she said.

Needless to say, I had been hoping for better news than that. Betty instructed me to take a seat and told me it would be just a couple of minutes or so. I didn't know if I was going to again be seeing Tess, the young woman who had waxed my cock, balls and ass, and invited Betty into the room to see and ridicule my small penis, or someone else.

Tess emerged shortly, greeted me in a businesslike manner and instructed me to follow her. Again with the following. A blonde with an awesome figure, Tess could have led me pretty much anywhere. It's a wonder I didn't literally drool while staring at her ass. Guiding me into a much different-looking room than where we had been the previous week, Tess asked if I had done as I'd been told and worn bikini panties. I assured her that I had.

danni5858
danni5858
144 Followers