Beyond Sissy's Spa Day Ch. 06

Story Info
Unexpected opportunity overwhelms Sissy.
8.7k words
4.74
42.5k
16

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
danni5858
danni5858
144 Followers

This is the sixth installment in the "Beyond Sissy's Spa Day Series." The stories make much more sense when read in order. Further adventures of Sissy Danni might be on the way.

***

For the second consecutive Saturday morning, I awoke to an incredible new world.

A week earlier, I had been on the way to my first-ever spa appointment after having been basically mind-fucked the night before by a young woman named Monica. While I had thought my meeting with Monica had been purely by chance, it turned out that Monica was the niece of my boss, Katharine, and the two of them had hatched a diabolical plan to take complete control of me sexually.

Having been pussy-free for nearly a decade and a half, I most certainly welcomed any female attention at all, but I simply could not believe how my rather dull life had changed so dramatically in the span of a week. While I had long-since fully embraced my status as a panty-wearing sissy, which I guess had been something of a gradual transformation, I now had to face the fact that as of the night before, I had officially and unequivocally become a cocksucker!

In front of a "girls-night" party orchestrated by Katherine at my apartment, I had, among other things, been spanked unmercifully, tongue-fucked my sexy boss' asshole, been pegged up the butt by multiple women wielding strap-on cocks, given my first-ever blowjob to a late-arriving man invited by Katherine, and taken his huge load of cum in my mouth and all over my face.

And, oh yes, for the first time in more than a week, I had been allowed to masturbate, and cum - in my own mouth - after having been locked in chastity by Monica and Katherine.

And now, while still lying in bed trying to process all of this, and more, I heard my doorbell ring.

Thanks to Katherine's "generosity" following my slutty performance the night before, I was unburdened by the cock cage that had been my unwelcome companion since Monday morning. Sated, at least temporarily, after the events of the night before, I had slept naked, so as I moved out of bed and headed for my front door, I grabbed a bathrobe out of the closet and made myself decent.

Of course, I had planned to take advantage of my newly regained freedom by pretty much spending all weekend masturbating, before I had to reapply the cock cage in time for work Monday morning. But whoever the hell was on my porch at this early hour was quite persistent, having rung the bell yet again.

Opening the door, I was very surprised to see my hot, married neighbor from two doors down, Misty, and her sister Megan, each holding a cup from Starbucks. The two of them had been among the 12 women in my apartment the night before, witnesses to what a cum-craving whore I had become.

"Oh, good morning Misty. Hello Megan," I said, not having any idea why they were here.

"Hi Danni," Misty responded, using the slut variation of my male name that Monica and Katherine had bestowed upon me. We'd like to talk to you."

With that, Misty brushed past me and Megan followed, neither even waiting for an invitation or permission to enter my apartment. The place was still an absolute mess, after the party the night before. I certainly hadn't had the energy to clean up before going to bed, and figured I'd get to it when I got to it.

Misty and Megan took seats on my sofa, the same couch that some eight or nine hours before I had flung my legs over the back of as I jerked off into my own mouth to the cheers and catcalls of a dozen women. In so doing, I had clearly illustrated to all of those women, including Misty and Megan, that I had absolutely zero male pride. So God-damned desperate to cum, I would have done absolutely anything Katherine had told me in order to get my rocks off.

"How are you feeling this morning, Danni?" Misty asked. "Are you ashamed of what a little fuck slut you were last night?"

Even though I guess I shouldn't have been, given what Misty, and for that matter Megan, had witnessed the night before, I was rather taken aback by Misty's question. Nothing more than casually friendly neighbors in the past, we now clearly had quite a different dynamic at work here.

"Um, I'm not really sure, Misty," I began. "I mean, obviously it is embarrassing as hell to be humiliated like that in front of a group of women, not to mention Darren."

Darren was the handsome young man whose cock I had sucked. Without saying anything about it, the truth was that I had very much enjoyed having his big dick in my mouth, working it with my tongue and my lips, as well as my hands, and taking his large, tasty load of cum. Giving head to a man is not something I had ever thought I would do, but now more than ever, I fantasized about being one of the horny little bitches sucking cock in all those porn movies I had jerked off to over the years.

"The thing is," I continued, "I don't know how much you know about what Katherine and Monica did to me last week, but I was just so horny. I mean, to be brutally honest, I don't exactly have the greatest sex life, and ..."

"That's what we want to talk to you about, Danni," Misty interrupted.

Huh? They want to talk to me about my sex life, or lack thereof? I mean, where in the world was this going? As long as I'd lived in this apartment complex, so had Misty and her husband, Tony. Her husband, I might add, who very obviously had a huge cock, one that I had often fantasized about watching Misty service.

I had never met Megan until the night before, but Misty had insisted that she had to bring her sister along if she was going to attend the party. And Katherine and Monica had made it clear they wanted Misty there.

"The truth is, Danni, that Megan and I are quite impressed with what a whore you are," Misty said. "In fact, we think you might be able to help us out with something, if you're interested."

Baffled, I asked Misty what she was talking about.

"Here's the thing," Misty said. "Do you remember how I told you that Megan just broke up with her boyfriend, and originally she and I had planned to go out last night so that she could meet someone new?

"Well, Megan is looking for something very specific in a man, Danni. You see, I'm not sure if you know this, but Megan and I are from Canada. It can be pretty tricky getting the proper visa to live full-time in the United States. I have no such worries, given that I am married to an American man, but Megan just hasn't been able to find the right guy. So even though she has a great job that pays tremendously well, she's only been able to secure temporary visas. That's where you come in, Danni, if you're interested."

Not believing my ears, I told Misty that I wasn't quite sure I understood.

Misty motioned for Megan to explain further.

"Danni, I'll be blunt," Megan said. "I am in the market for a husband. I am sick and tired of having to deal with all the immigration B.S. I just want to get married, so I don't have to worry about it. But I'm not going to marry just anyone, you know?"

As I sat there in only a bathrobe, listening to Misty and Megan, I really couldn't comprehend exactly what the hell they were talking about. All I knew was that my little cock, free of the cage Monica and Katherine had kept on me for more than five days, and free of any of the panties I usually wore, was getting hard.

As good-looking as Misty is, Megan might have been even better. About the same height as her sister, Megan had darker hair, cut in a rather short, sexy style. And, of course, my infatuation with brunettes has been a lifelong affliction. Dressed casually in white sweatpants and a blue sweatshirt, Megan nonetheless clearly boasted a very nice figure, though it wasn't easy to get a real read on the size of her tits. I kicked myself for not being able to recall how her breasts had looked the night before.

Not wanting to touch myself in front of Misty and Megan, I adjusted in the easy chair to try to ease the discomfort growing under the tie of my robe. I told Megan that I was certain there would be no shortage of men interested in being with her, and marrying her.

"The thing is, Danni, I need to be married, but I don't want to be tied down to one man," Megan said. "Honestly, I really enjoy variety too much to ever commit myself to just one guy. I mean, maybe if I found someone with a cock the size of Tony's, but even then, well, I just like my freedom, you know?"

I simply could not believe that Megan was sitting here talking to me about the size of her brother-in-law's dick. Misty, though, didn't seem to be bothered in the least.

"Megan, I just don't really understand," I said.

As this was clearly a dual effort on the part of the two, sexy sisters, Misty took the floor once again.

"Look, Danni, Megan and I certainly got a charge out of everything you did last night, but there were parts of the whole thing that we didn't much care for," Misty said. "We didn't like seeing Katherine and Brenda beat your ass the way they did. There is just no cause for that type of thing. Believe me. Megan and I are 100 percent on board with men being submissive, but it should be because they want to be, not because they are forced to be.

"Do you want to be submissive, Danni?"

Fuck, I thought, if it meant getting sex with a woman, any kind of sex, I would be anything I needed to be. That's simply the way your mind works when it's been almost 15 years since you've had any pussy.

"To be 100 percent honest, Misty, and I'm really having a hard time believing that I am telling you this, but I think I have just sort of evolved into a submissive because I just haven't had any female companionship, if you know what I mean. I do, though, very much like the thought of being with a dominant woman, and pleasing her. I'm not sure anything would make me happier."

At this point, Megan rose from the couch and made her way over to where I was. Sitting on the arm of the easy chair, looking down at me, she brushed the hair out of my face and spoke gently.

"Danni, do you know what a cuckold is?" Megan asked.

Of course I knew. I had watched plenty of cuckold videos online. Like most any other porn genre, I enjoyed it, but I certainly could never have imagined myself being a cuckold, primarily because I never could really have imagined myself being with a woman, in any fashion whatsoever.

"Yes," was all I said in response to Megan's query.

"So here's the deal," Megan said. "I need a husband, a husband who won't mind if I fuck other men, a lot of other men. You need any kind of sex you can get - unless you're going to be content masturbating for the rest of your life. And given how your boss, Katherine, basically owns you now, God only knows how often you'll even be able to jerk off. Plus, it appears that she really enjoys beating your butt, so ...

"Danni, I think we might be able to work out something that would benefit both of us, and even Misty, indirectly."

With my head absolutely spinning, I just sat there.

Misty proceeded to explain that she and Megan had stayed up half the night talking about this. They figured that if Megan and I were to get married, I could quit my job and get out from under Katherine's rule. Megan made plenty of money to support both of us, and take care of any bills I might have. She could move in to my apartment, giving her and Misty more opportunity to spend time together, as well as with Tony. I could be a househusband, or perhaps more accurately, a housewife - doing the cooking, cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping and such while making sure I "kept Megan happy."

Megan offered more specifics. She would fuck whoever, whenever and wherever she wanted. Sometimes I might be allowed to watch and jerk off, and maybe, depending on the man, I might be allowed to suck cock. I would often help Megan get ready for her "dates," up to and including licking her pussy to prepare it for whatever stud she would be entertaining on that particular occasion. I would be expected to eat Megan's cream pies whenever she, or her boyfriends, wished. Basically, I would be Megan's sex slave, to serve at her beck and call.

"Of course, you and I would never fuck, Danni," Megan said. "I mean, there would just be no point, not with your ridiculously small penis. And I would obviously be getting as much cock as I need elsewhere. On occasion, I would give you a hand job, and if you were really lucky and really made me happy, I might even take your little baby dick in my mouth once in a great while.

"Naturally, you would always lick up all of your cum, as any sissy should. But you would not be kept in a cock cage, except on rare occasions, and only then for brief periods of time, like maybe if I was out of town. You would pretty much be allowed to masturbate whenever you want, as long as you always clean up your mess, and as long as you are capable of getting hard whenever I might want - which probably wouldn't be all that often. Of course, I would peg you from time to time, just to fulfill those little girlie desires of yours, and I might playfully spank you now and then, just to help you get excited, because I know how much you love that. But you would never be beaten physically, as you were last night - that just isn't right."

Dumbstruck, I just sat there. It was clear to both Megan and Misty that their "offer" had completely overwhelmed me.

"Megan, I think we need to illustrate this for Danni," Misty said. "Now, Danni, have you masturbated this morning?"

I told Misty, truthfully, that I had not. After all, I said, I had just woken up when the doorbell rang.

"That's why we came over so early," Misty said, laughing.

Jesus, for the second time in less than a week, I had been precluded from jerking off by an early morning wake-up call from a woman, or in this case, two women. On Monday morning, it had been Katherine summoning me to the office early, for what turned out to be a humiliating edging session in front of her and three other female co-workers.

Megan reached for the tie of my bathrobe, undoing it and pulling the robe open to reveal my nakedness underneath. The bikini-like tan lines, top and bottom, that I had received the day before during my second trip to the spa remained extremely prominent.

"Honestly, Misty, even though we saw it firsthand last night, I still just can't believe how small it is," Megan said. "It is just the cutest little shrimp dick I've ever seen."

Not counting the hooker with whom I had lost my erection and been unable to regain it some months back, this marked the first time in many, many years that a woman had touched my little dick. Megan gently stroked me, getting me fully hard.

As Misty remained on the couch, watching, Megan stood up and quickly pulled her sweatshirt over her head. She was not wearing a bra! I simply could not believe my eyes as I saw Megan topless. My God, any man would have drooled at the sight.

"Do you like my titties, Danni?" Megan asked, kneeling in front of me. "Could you imagine having a wife with tits like these?"

Megan took my left hand in her right, and placed my fingertips on her right nipple. Using both of our fingers, she tweaked her sexy nipple until it hardened. She then proceeded to switch hands and do the same with her left nipple, leaving each of her gorgeous breasts punctuated by seeming desire.

Dropping my hands, Megan continued to play with her tits, not just the puffy nipples now, but rather the entire globes, alternately cupping them, rubbing them and squeezing the nipples. Megan purred as Misty squirmed on the couch.

"Beat your little cock for me, Danni," Megan said as she leaned back on her haunches, displaying her sexy boobs even more prominently.

I didn't need to be told twice. Reaching down with my left hand, my jerkoff hand, I began to stroke quickly. Fortunately, a bottle of lube from the night before was on the side table right next to me. I didn't bother to ask for permission. I just grabbed the bottle and squeezed out a generous amount.

Even though I had ejaculated the night before, in my own mouth no less, I felt like I had a month's worth of cum building up in my little balls. I sat there staring at Megan's luscious tits as I masturbated.

"Not so fast," Misty said. "Savor this experience. Depending on what you decide, you very well might not ever have this opportunity again."

Even though I had momentarily forgotten she was even in the room, so caught up was I in taking in the sight of her sister's tits, I had to admit that my sexy neighbor's advice made all kinds of sense. I tore my eyes away from Megan's beckoning tits to look at Misty. She smiled, obviously content with what was happening, which was quite a contrast to the looks I had seen on her face while I was being humiliated by Katherine and her cohorts the night before.

"Megan really does have quite a rack, doesn't she?" Misty asked. "Hers is bigger than mine."

Feeling as if I needed to say something in response to that comment, I didn't quite know how to assuage Misty's concern without insulting Megan. Still, as silence hung in the air, I knew I had to speak.

"You are 100 percent correct about Megan, Misty," I said. "Her rack, as you call it, is absolutely spectacular. I obviously haven't seen it in the flesh, but from what I have seen, certainly in your sports bra the other day, I'm quite certain yours is, as well."

As I continued to jerk my little penis, using more and more spit to augment the lube, Misty laughed.

"You kind of sound like you'd like to see my titties, Danni," she said.

"Um, yeah," I said, "but I'm not sure Tony would approve."

Misty laughed again.

"Oh, he wouldn't mind," she said. And then, just like that, Misty discarded her top and proceeded to unhook a slinky white bra, leaving her in just a casual pair of red-and-white shorts that covered her only from waist to mid-thigh. Misty was closer to being naked than Megan was!

Suddenly faced with two bare sets of very impressive breasts, I couldn't help speeding up my left hand as it worked over my little dick.

Misty asked me what I thought.

"My God, Misty, you are fucking beautiful," I responded. "The two of you are the most magnificent-looking women I have ever seen. And I'm not just saying that. Jesus Christ, I just can't believe this. I'm going to cum soon!"

Misty kneeled on the floor to the side of my chair. Megan remained on her knees immediately in front of me. Looking alternately at both of them, I tried to burn the sight of their faces and their tits into my brain for future jerk-off sessions as I reached for the bottle of lube and squirted out some more.

"Pump it, sissy," Megan said. "Pump that little sissy clit for Misty and me."

I scooted forward in my chair as I continued to stroke, tickling my little balls with my right hand. At the same time, Misty and Megan each rose up into a higher kneeling position, leaving Megan's tits on pretty much an even level with my cock.

"Cum for us, sissy!" Megan implored. "Cum all over my big, fat tits!"

Stunned that Megan was going to let me do that, I wasn't going to miss out on this opportunity. Fearing that the world might end or some other supernatural event would get in the way before I could glaze Megan's tits, I worked my little cock harder than I ever had in my life.

All at once, with my small penis pointed directly at Megan's chest, my puny, little dick absolutely exploded, shooting spurt after spurt of hot, sticky cum all over both of Megan's tits and even some onto her neck, right below her chin. As I continued to pulse, I saw out of the corner of my eye as Misty stood up beside me.

"You know what to do, sissy," Misty said.

"Really?" I asked, unable to comprehend that I was going to be allowed to place my mouth on Megan's spectacular tits.

There was cum seemingly everywhere, plenty on each breast, and some glistening on her left nipple, in addition to what had landed higher up.

danni5858
danni5858
144 Followers