Beyond That Place, There Be Dragons

Story Info
The effect of fear on libido.
1.5k words
3.74
30.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Imagine the time when the world was divided into two parts - the known and the unknown. To be in the known world was more comfortable, but to venture beyond that was to move into the unknown -a land of dragons, perhaps!

Do you ever think about that unknown. Do you ever 'party' with dragons? How would the brave volunteers of Doctor E. Friggenheimer's experiment respond to this fearful situation when someone does face their 'dragon' so that he may make further observations of their individual responses on his way to developing a consistent hypothesis. That will, in turn, enable him to make suitable predictions that he can test via experimentation in order to form a theory as to the effect of fear on libido. Good luck. May all your dragons be good ones!

################

It was a particularly dark, still night; cloudy; no moonlight; no stars. Quiet. Almost unbelievably quiet - except for her! She was in a hurry to get home so her high heels rhythmically clicked on the footpath, only to be echoed by the sound of firm, purposeful footsteps behind her. She stopped, her eyes darting in every direction. The sound of the footsteps seemed to be louder - getting ever closer! Sweat started to appear as her skin tingled. She hurried on, until she came to a path - a path through the park .. a quick way home. Should she take it? Many thoughts raced through her mind. Okay, but quickly, .. moving at a very fast walking pace she hurriedly started along the path. She was constantly turning to look behind, her eyes searching the darkness. But she saw nothing. Her mind momentarily breathed a sigh of relief. With a mind-numbing jolt out of the stillness came *that* unnerving echo again. Footsteps again - more of a solid sound this time - more demanding - threatening her as she half-walked; half-ran.

As if to match her pace the wind picked up, swirling leaves into the air and sharp grit against her face. Branches that had before been hidden took on an ominous look as they shook in the wind. No longer was she alone and yet she felt more afraid. The wind seemed to increase further, while trees looked like fearsome shadows as she got closer. And still *those* incessant footsteps continued! Closer and closer! A feeling of trapped suffocation enveloped her. This wasn't just fear, but pure terror! There was something threatening out there. Surely it was not much further. She could see lights and her heart raced as she thought of safety - warm, comfortable safety. Soon she would be inside and protected. Comfort. Those walls of her apartment had never seemed so precious as they did at this moment. But as she quickly moved onwards it seemed as though the lights were always there; close yet distant .. never for her; moving away from her as a boat does to a drowning swimmer.

Still she pushed on, her heart beating so loudly, as she found an ounce more determination to reach her goal. Eventually, now as if in slow motion, she saw the approaching safety; now so close that she could almost touch it. Her breathing became less ragged as she reached the steps to her apartment block. She turned one last time - but nothing! The street was absolutely clear. The wind died just as quickly as it had arisen. She heard nothing. I'm safe now she thought. She even allowed herself a hint of a smile. Was it because she had been beyond that place of safety and walked with dragons?

That sense of relief was short-lived though. As she opened the door to her security she sensed a violation. With her heart beating faster, she reached out to switch the light on. Light flooded the room showering her in the familiarity of her surroundings, but her heart missed a beat as a knot formed in her throat and she gulped. The window to her apartment was wide open! Even as she was telling herself that she had closed it, she felt a presence very close to her. A feeling of trapped suffocation came over her; only to be magnified as a blindfold closed off her visual access to the outside world.

A deep, resonant voice became her new control.

"You're in my world, now. Feel it. Let it surround you and take you."

She hadn't escaped it. She was still in that strange, forbidding, unknown world. Now she was in the dragon's lair!

"Don't make a sound. Listen and obey."

As if to demonstrate his command, he lifted her hair. His mouth closed on her neck, until his gentle kisses became nibbles and his teeth closed in a passionate bite as his arousal intensified into a desire to taste her. His hands controlled her body with their firmness as they roamed over her clothed body. When she felt a hand roaming over her bottom and grasping her left cheek she gasped, ready to cry out for help, but he turned her to face him. His lips silenced hers as part of his frontal invasion plan.

"Grasp your hands behind your back. Hold them there."

They were not orders, but an expectation.

While still holding her close, his hands were firmly on her arse cheeks. She didn't dare move from where she was as he kept on moving them over her butt.

"Your panties are interfering with some things I've got a mind to do to you. So I guess I'll have to ease them off you; nice and slow. Are we going to have any problems with that?"

Despite her trembling, she managed, "No."

"I didn't quite catch that. Say it again will you."

"There's no problem," she said through gritted teeth, but she said it.

"No problem in pulling your panties down? Is that the message?"

He could tell that she was coming closer to his world as she, seemingly in a mesmerised state continued, "No, I mean yes. There's no problem in pulling my panties down."

"Anything you say," he said in a victorious tone.

He took his time about it, savouring every moment, as he manouevred her skirt up her thighs. He lingered on every movement as he hauled her panties down inch by glorious inch. Just to emphasise her growing nakedness below the waist he leaned forward and blew a stream of air around her pussy, as if she needed reminding it was right in front of his face.

After he'd finally pulled her panties off her ankles his hands stroked her stockinged legs, the sensuous feeling having immediate results between his legs.

"Spread your legs."

His hands continued their sensual journey by easing their way up her legs and over her thighs, until they reached the smoothness of her upper thighs above her stocking tops. His fingers traced small circles over the sensitive flesh of her inner thighs, getting closer and closer to their ultimate goal. Her hands, still behind her back, tightened their grip on one another as she now felt his lips caressing her thighs. She spread her legs a little more as his kisses worshipped her sexual altar. He rejoiced in the glistening moisture that was forming at the juncture of her legs. Holding her lips apart with his two hands, his tongue sought her prize jewel. The 'dragon' began lapping eagerly at her cunt as if it was being tasted for the first time. Her clitoris hardened beneath his insistent tongue that pistoned itself in and out of her sexual cavern. Her juices were flowing freely. He reached up and massaged her breasts as he continued kissing her labia, alternating between rough and gentle sucking on her puffy lips. Before long his sucking became more urgent, with his mouth pulling and releasing each lip in turn.

It didn't take long to denude her of her blouse. With 'dragon-like' lust he tore it off. No bra. Her breasts seemed glad of it as they prominently begged for attention. For just a short time he moved his head up to her mounds to suck on each nipple, his hands cupping each tit and feeding them to his attentive mouth. There was another surge of her juices as her nipples puckered into two hard little stones and his fingers toyed with them. She felt his throbbing erection pressing against her lower belly and knew that soon she would be the recipient of his 'dragon' semen. Her fear was now matched by an eager desire made stronger by being taken by a stranger who she could only acutely feel, not see.

He broke his hold to see that she was still grasping her hands behind her. He smiled, pleased that what was next would be an admirable reward.

"Now, my blindfolded beauty, cum for me! I want your orgasms!"

He returned to pleasuring her cunt with his mouth, his 'dragon-tongue' working tirelessly and yet easily to take her through a wave of tremendous orgasms, her juices trickling down his chin.

She had met her fear and found out the dragon-world could be all around her. Only one more thing awaited her as she smiled lasciviously thinking of the 'dragon's' unfulfilled conquering tool.

############

May I wish you all the compliments of the Season, .. and a very pleasing "Literotica" year in 2003. I know that I will have such a year especially if you record your vote. So please do. Any positive feedback is gratefully received.

O. December 2002
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~