Beyond the Bonfire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,007 Followers

Then to Danny he said, "You need another beer?"

"What time is the darts thing?"

"Oh shit! I forgot!" he said, looking at his watch. "We need to go - now! Got about 20 minutes to get there."

Bob kneed across and off the bed, picking through his drawers to find some clean underwear and pull them on. Danny looked down at his naked girlfriend sucking on Jonesy's tits. I don't think he knew that I'd fucked Erika already, I think he was worried about leaving her here like this. It was a weird dynamic. She was a whore, so she fucked 5 guys some nights, but at home he wanted her to be only his. He was happy to have Erika walk the house naked in front of his mates, and he himself happily took a piece of my girl right in front of her, but the thought of his housemates fucking his girlfriend didn't sit well with him. As I said, it was a weird dynamic.

Erika lifted her head from her work. "Go," she told him, "You said you'd go, so go."

Erika didn't like it when people didn't make appointments, she considered they were stealing from her, she could have been making money elsewhere instead of sitting around for that hour. That flowed over into her non-work life, too. If you said you'd be somewhere, you better be there.

Danny put the magazine down and went back to his room to get clothes. Erika looked at Bob, then back at me once he wasn't looking. She held up three fingers and used them to point at herself, Jonesy and me. It seemed she was saying the three of us would have a go at each other once the boys had left. Jonesy picked up on it and looked at me pleadingly.

She'd smashed through a lot of fences in the last 24 hours, but this was a huge one. There was a naked girl half-laying on her with a mouth full of her breast. Lesbian sex. She'd never even considered it. All these other things she was doing, they were a push, but not a revelation. She hadn't been fully naked with guys before, but she'd always expected she would be one day. She'd guessed that one day she would fuck guys other than Stuart. Even walking around naked wasn't really an unearthly thing to do. None of those things happened in the way she thought they might occur, she'd pushed years of personal growth into a day, but lesbian sex was something different completely. That was unearthly. She had no interest, no plans, no image of such a thing.

I smiled back at her. This would be fun. Or a disaster.

"What time you guys coming home, you think?" Erika asked Bob, mumbling through the nipple in her mouth.

"Late," Bob said, buttoning a shirt, then pulling on socks. Late meant daylight. When us boys went out, we went out.

Erika and I walked them to the door, leaving Jonesy curled up on my flatmate's bed. They asked as they always do if they could use my car. And as always I laughed. Not a chance. Danny looked back somewhat disapprovingly at me standing naked next to his naked girlfriend as he walked out the gate, but what was he going to do? I knew once he had his first beer in one hand and dart in the other he wouldn't give it a minute's thought.

After they were out of sight Erika turned to me and we went straight into a passionate clinch right there in the doorway. It was twilight but it was still toasty warm. Her hand went round to my ass and she ground her mound into my pelvis.

"I want a thousand bucks," she growled.

"For what?" I said, surprised. I'd never paid her more than 300 for even the longest and nastiest sessions we'd had behind Danny's back.

"For fucking the both of you all night," she said, nodding down the hall to the room where we'd left Jonesy curled up in the fetal position.

"Gee, that's a bit much, don't you think? 1,000 bucks?"

"Kinky stuff, lesbian threesome, reluctant girl, that stuff costs," she explained casually. "How much you think it normally is for an overnight, anyway?"

"Yeah, but you hadn't planned on working tonight."

She smiled. "Yes I had! If you don't want to have some fun, I'll go find it elsewhere."

"You've got no appointments," I came back with, "you'll have to find it on the street, money won't be as good."

"Well, we'll just have to see, won't we?" she smiled at me.

I sighed. "500?"

She laughed and let me go. She walked up the hall away from me.

"700?" She kept walking. "800?"

She stopped and turned.

"I said one thousand."

"Aw come on!" I begged. "At least let me save some face here!"

She slowly walked back my way, hands on hips, hairless mound fairly squelching it was so wet and full of sperm.

"Alright honey. For using your bed and staining your sheets, I'll give it to you for 980," she grinned.

"Yes!" I said, pumping my fist, play-acting that I'd just bargained a huge discount. She kept walking all the way into me, holding my face and gently kissing me.

"Cash."

Kiss. Kiss.

"Up-front."

Kiss. Kiss.

I broke off to my room, Erika followed. I pulled back the rug and lifted the small door in the floorboards. I turned the combination and lifted the lid. Erika had seen this before, but like a good hooker she was discrete. She'd only been fully on the game for a year and a half but she'd learned the ways of the world quickly. I pulled 10 hundreds from the stack then closed the lid. Erika toko the money and slid it between two books on the shelf.

"That better not disappear," she said, only half-teasing.

"I'm going to need 20 change," I said grinning.

"Honey, I don't have a cash-register."

"Then I'll take it in services. Later this week, one blow-job behind your boyfriend's back."

"For 20 bucks?" she said with an incredulous look.

"No, for 20 bucks plus all the fat on the 980 you're charging me for tonight!"

"Okay, okay, deal," she laughed, and kissed. Passionately. As I'd said earlier, for a whore this girl gave a full experience, fairly squeezing my body at her own as if she'd been missing me for 6 months.

We were kissing in the middle of the room, one of her legs off the floor wrapped around me, my finger at her hairless snatch when I saw Jonesy staring at us from the dimness of the doorway. She was just standing there watching, not knowing what to do. I waved her over.

"Jonesy. Come," I told her. Slowly, uncertainly she walked toward us. Erika didn't let go of me, pulling on my cock, kissing my neck as I beckoned Jonesy over. Jonesy came, stopping a body distance away, looking half-drunk still and scared. I reached out and pulled her by the waist into us. I was holding both of them now. Jonesy's body felt better, a perfect specimen of woman, but Erika felt more lithe and sensual, her ass a trigger to the most brilliantly executed fuck you would have.

I kissed both of them, reaching around and fingering both girls from the back, the heat noticeably rising.

"Jonesy," I said quietly. She looked up at me, waiting.

"From now on," I continued, "you are going to be bi-sexual, okay?"

I could see tears well in her eyes. It was what she had feared the most.

"It might seem a bit strange at the beginning," I kept telling her, "but when you get used to it, you're going to love it."

She wept openly in my arms.

"Jonesy, listen," I said, still calm, "Stop crying. Erika here is going to show you what to do, how to do it, okay? She's a nice girl, so it won't be a difficult first time, alright?"

Jonesy started howling when I said that. There was no actual point trying to stop her from crying. My experience the night before showed me that if you just keep fucking her anyway, eventually she'll come around. I pulled myself back from both girls. I looked at Erika.

"Just do it," I said to her.

I stepped right back and Erika stepped in. She held Jonesy as a boy would hold a girl before kissing for the first time. Her lips were covered in tears as they met. Just like with me the previous night Jonesy neither kissed back nor pulled away, she just let it happen to her. From my vantage though, it was as hot as hell. Jonesy's tits were pushed right into Erika's, their hips intertwined. Jonesy's hands fell awkwardly at Erika's hips, but Erika's were full-on squeezing Jonesy's ass into her. It was super hot. Erika was doing the grinding, Jonesy just letting her.

I stepped away and opened the big doors at the front of the room. Natural light was fading and a summer night's breeze drifted in. I turned on the soft wall-lights. I went to my bedside table and pulled out my handy-cam. I filmed the two girls standing there, kissing and squeezing. Jonesy's eyes were closed and leaking, but Erika saw me with the camera and waved. Her hand didn't go back to Jonesy's ass though, it went down the middle between them. On the camera screen Jonesy's face shuddered as a lesbian finger pushed into her flaps. She was shaking her head mouthing 'no' to me as tears poured down her cheeks.

"Not this," she pleaded to me, pleaded to the camera. "Please not this."

No one came to her rescue. Jonesy became a lesbian that night. She learned the taste of another woman's vagina, what it felt like to have her hand inside one, how to make a woman cum with her finger. I won't say that she took to it naturally, but Erika coaxed and coached her as well as could be expected. I watched, filmed, joined in when I could.

Its usually difficult to get value from the amount of money you pay a prostitute to stay overnight. You fuck once or twice then fall asleep. This night however, I kept us all going for as long as I could. Even after we fell asleep in my bed, if I woke in the middle of the night I'd wake Erika to fuck me again, or finger Jonesy in her sleep. Only the open french doors kept the stench of sex bearable by the time daylight came pouring through the vines again.

I was woken by a slap on my bare ass. I turned to see Danny sitting on the edge of my bed. He looked like he had been sleepwalking.

"Jimmy," he slurred, subconsciously rubbing my naked ass, "Jimmy. I'm home."

"Danny. That's great. Mate, you wanna stop doing that?" I pulled his hand from my ass.

"Huh?" Danny tried to look at why I was pushing his arm around. He couldn't figure it out. "Where's Erika?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, suddenly worried he was going to get upset about me bedding his girlfriend last night.

"Where is she?" Danny asked, eyes hardly opened.

Was this a trick question? I turned my head slowly to look around my bed. She was right there on the other side of Jonesy, tits out from under the covers.

"Where is she?" I repeated back to him.

"I can't find her," he slurred. I almost laughed. Just how fucked-up was he? "I just got home and she's not in bed."

"Gee," I said, trying to think. "I think she got an overnight job last night mate."

"Ah," he said, dropping his chin to his hands. "Fucking whore she is..."

With that he spiraled and stood, then staggered to the front of the room, exiting through the french doors to the garden rather than the bedroom door to the hall. Naked, I ran out after him, pulling him in from the verandah confused and back into the house. I led him down the hall and pushed him onto his bed where he immediately passed out. I took off his shoes but left the rest of his stinking clothes on him. I rubbed the part where he had been touching my ass. Yuck.

I checked to see where Bob was, he was also crashed on his bed with his shoes on. I looked at his bedside clock - it was 9:10am. These two would sleep til late afternoon or evening.

Back in my own room I closed the bedroom door and slid the lock just in case. The two women were asleep in my bed, breast to breast. I found the video camera from the night before and put it away in case Jonesy saw it and wanted me to delete her sex scenes. Instead I took out the still camera. I took lots of photos from all angles in the morning sunlight, pulling the covers down and off them completely. Some of the photos would turn out pretty good.

Hard again, I found the gel bottle and covered my cock. I lay behind Jonesy and woke her the way I had the day previous.

"Stuart?" she asked again, feeling the cock pump her from behind as she woke. I laughed and she turned and quickly realized she had made the same mistake again. "Shit. Sorry."

"It's okay. How does that speech go, I'd rather you use his name fucking me that the other way around?"

Jonesy looked at the woman laying naked in front of her. Last night came back to her. Oh my God, she thought, I'm a lesbian now.

"My head hurts again," Jonesy complained, rubbing her temples as she had done the morning before. The humping on the bed woke Erika. She didn't really open her eyes, she just leaned over and started kissing Jonesy on the lips, running her hands through her hair. Jonesy for her part was passive. She knew what she had done last night, and she couldn't say it wasn't enjoyable, but it still classified as strange.

Erika felt the hesitation. She broke the kiss and opened her eyes.

"Hi baby," she smiled at Jonesy in the fresh daylight. "Don't you go backwards on me. You and me are lovers now, okay?"

Jonesy looked at her wordlessly as her body bumped from the cock she was getting from behind.

"Okay?" Erika asked again, warmly.

"Okay," said Jonesy.

"Good. Now kiss me properly," Jonesy was told. She did. The two girls clinched passionately as I kept fucking.

"Aah!" Jonesy grunted as I pushed up to the top of her insides.

"Feel good?" I asked.

Jonesy shook her head. "Toilet! Bursting..."

I took sympathy and crawled out from behind her. I got off the bed and held out a hand to help her up. I smiled as Jonesy unhesitatingly walked straight out to the hall and off to the toilet naked. How things had changed in just a couple of days.

Erika crawled over to the side of the bed where I was standing. She pulled me toward her and sucked and licked Jonesy's juice from my cock.

"That girl tastes good, huh?" Erika said finishing off. I nodded. "Ah, I guess I better get to my own bed before Danny knows what we've been up to."

"Don't think you have to worry about that."

"What do you mean?" she asked, laying back down and blocking the daylight from her still-tired eyes with her arm.

"Danny is back already."

That woke her up properly. "Shit. Really? Fuck, did he see us?"

"Not at all," I explained. "Came in here about 15 minutes ago..."

"In here?!" she yelled.

"Wait! Hold on, let me finish. He came in here about 15 minutes ago and starts feeling up my ass. He was as drunk as fuck. He sits there next to me and flat out asks where you are. Couldn't even see you on the other side of the bed, the bastard."

"Jesus, you sure?"

"I'm sure. I told him you had an overnight job outside. He just said okay then staggered out into the front garden by mistake. I had to go get him and put him to bed."

"Bloody hell. Those boys, they drink way too much. How the hell did he get home?"

"No idea."

"Where's Bob?"

"Crashed in his bed, I reckon they came home together."

"Fuck. They'll be asleep til dinner."

"Good huh," I grinned, sliding back into bed with her. "Means we can have a bit more time together, yeah?"

"Sure. I guess. No plans today, but you know what time means in my world..."

I shook my head. Gee. Everything was business with this girl. "Do you not do anything just for fun?"

"Not with you, I don't," she responded matter-of-factly.

"Ok, ok. I'll give you an extra 500 to keep it up til Danny gets up."

"Danny or Bob, whoever wakes first," she countered.

"Yeah, I guess." Bob would tell Danny for sure if he knew. "What about the girl? I think she thinks you're in love with her."

Erika turned to the door. No one was there yet. "The girl's different. I do like her, and I don't charge women."

"Ah! So you do do some things just for fun!" I exclaimed.

Erika ignored me and rolled over and out of bed. She held her head for a moment once she stood.

"Dizzy," she explained. "Need a coffee."

With that she headed gingerly to the door before turning back.

"Get my bucks out before she comes back?" then she was off down the hall. I did as asked, putting the money under the magazines on the box-table in front of the sofa, just in time before Jonesy came back into the room.

"Better?" I asked her as she came over to hold me.

"Not really," she told me, standing there holding her body against me. "I need to stop drinking so much."

I took her by the waist and led her to the open doors overlooking the small garden and the street. She stood facing outside, no obvious concern for her nudity.

"So...what's going to happen today?" she asked me, leaning her back against the door frame.

"Well, I'm working tonight from 6 to 11. Up until then we can do whatever we like, as long as I'm sober for work."

Jonesy looked to the door. "What about Erika?"

I smiled. "So you like pussy now, huh?"

Jonesy went red and looked down at her feet.

"Don't worry. She is free today, too," I told her, knowing that my 500 bucks would make sure of it. Erika walked back with two coffees and a bottle of water. She knew I didn't drink coffee. I noticed Jonesy couldn't help but check her out.

"So what's the plan today, dear Erika," I asked, stepping around and sitting myself on the sofa.

"You giving me lots of reasons to hang out with you?" she asked back, not so cryptically.

"Yes, yes," I dismissed her comment quickly. "It's all under my feet."

Erika looked at my feet resting on the magazines on the coffee table. That's where the money had sometimes been left before, too. Jonesy looked confused, still not getting the by-play.

"Well," said Erika turning her attention to Jonesy, kneeling before her in the front doorway, facing the v between her thighs. "We are going to fuck, then we are going to order breakfast from the corner shop, then we are all going to have a hot shower together, then we are going to show this beautiful naked girl to the world."

Jonesy's face said, 'What do you mean?'

"Nude beach?" I guessed. Whenever Erika went beach, she went nude.

"Nude beach," Erika confirmed, bringing her lips to Jonesy's slit. "Followed by drinks."

"I'm working tonight," I interjected.

Erika stopped sucking Jonesy and turned to me. "What has that got to do with anything, Jonesy and I don't need you around."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah..."

My phone rang. I looked at the number, it was work. After a slight hesitation I took the call. Jonesy and Erika saw me nodding and frowning.

"Okay," I said to the phone then flipped it shut. I looked at the clock on the phone. "I've got about 2 hours."

"For what?"

"Doof is sick, supposedly. They want me to start at midday, which means I need to leave here about quarter before 12."

"No refunds," Erika told me quickly, again confusing Jonesy with our side-banter.

"You guys fuck away, I'll catch up with you when I finish. And I've still got some time now to get up you both."

"What time do you finish?" Jonesy asked, anxious at being away from me now I'd wrested her from her previous life.

"11 normally. But given I'm starting so early I'll be the first one off if its quiet. Can usually let someone go early on Sundays."

"I'll look after you," Erika told Jonesy, breathing into her cunt. "We'll go and show you to lots of other boys, that will keep us busy."

Jonesy held Erika's head through her hair as she was licked. I walked around and chanced taking my video camera out again, filming the two girls having sex in my front doorway. I zoomed in on an old guy stopped on the street trying to peer under the vines. The look on his face said he couldn't quite work out whether he was really seeing what he thought he was seeing. Jonesy followed the direction my camera was pointing and saw the guy out there looking in at her and Erika. Her ears went red but she didn't push Erika away. The tongue flicking her clit felt amazing, she didn't want to stop. So she turned her face away and left her newly lesbian body on show to him. I walked over.

Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,007 Followers