Beyond the Door Ch. 01

Story Info
Sub slut meets her Dom for the first time.
1.7k words
4.51
22.7k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing in front of the door to room 212, it suddenly hits me that I have absolutely no idea what to expect when the door is opened. The whole drive over here, I could barely collect a thought. The nervous anticipation of meeting John has made my heart pound so loudly that I couldn't hear myself think. Now, here I am, about to knock on the door, my cunt dripping and my mind blank.

I stand there for a minute, not able to make myself reach up to knock. I am frightened. I feel silly that I am... because I am a big girl who can take care of myself... I know that I don't have to do anything beyond that door that I don't want to do. But I also know that I am fooling myself thinking that. I will do whatever he tells me to do. That is why I am here.

I finally reach up to knock, but before I am able to, the door swings open wide. I gasp. There he is, standing in the doorway. He is very handsome and I am captured instantly by those piercing blue eyes that are staring straight into me. With one hand on the doorknob and the other on the door frame, he just stands there, blocking entrance to the room, saying nothing. I bow my head, embarrassed by his stare, and take that opportunity to check him out. I take in his bare feet, his worn faded jeans, slightly baggy, but not enough to hide the huge bulge between his legs that awaits me. He is wearing a loose white shirt, unbuttoned a few buttons, very casual and comfortable and careless looking; and I am certain that he just threw it on, unlike the careful pains I took to decide on the perfect outfit to meet him in. His hair is slightly mussed and he has a very sexy 5 o'clock shadow.

I raise my eyes slightly to look back at his face, expecting him to have also taken the opportunity to look me up and down, but I find that his stare again captures mine, as if he hadn't looked away for a second, just waiting for me to raise my head. I remembered that he had told me he expected me to never keep my head bowed, so that he could always see my face and the expression in my eyes. I knew that would be very difficult for me.

But I uncomfortably met his gaze for what seemed like forever, until he finally stepped back from the doorway. I knew he expected me to enter the room, but for a second my nerves froze me. I still had no idea what to expect. And I knew that as soon as I entered that room and he closed the door behind me.... I was his. He looked at me again, this time, with a hint of impatience, and I knew his eyes were saying to me, "Don't make me invite you." So I took a deep breath and stepped forward.

I kept my eyes straight ahead as I walked into the room and I heard him close the door and lock it behind me. When I got to the middle of the room I stopped and just stood there, unsure of what to do with myself. He came up behind me and I felt his touch for the first time. He slowly and gently trailed a finger up my left arm, making tingles run through me. When his hand reached my shoulder, he ran his fingers through my hair, gathering it and gently moving it to the other side of my neck. I felt him lean into me, his cock pressing against my ass, and his breath on my neck.

My pussy was drenched instantly. He lightly kissed my neck and then brought his mouth very close to my ear and whispered softly, "Are you ready?" My breath was quick and heavy and I held it for a second and nodded my head, yes. I felt his grip on my hair tighten and he jerked my head back and said, "Let me hear it."

I gasped, but then instantly responded, "Yes, John. I'm ready."

He sucked on my earlobe for a second very gently and sensually, while still holding my head back tightly by my hair. Then he started to tug hard at my hair, and his other hand pressed down on my shoulder. "Kneel."

My heart felt like it would explode, it was beating so hard. I quickly knelt down, being sure to keep my legs parted and my back slightly arched. That posture immediately made me glad that I had taken such care in choosing my outfit. The black skirt that I was wearing, with no panties under it, was just long enough that when I knelt, it gathered up seductively to rest just near the tops of my thighs. The pink button-up blouse I chose was straining against the buttons and pulling taut, as my position forced me to push my breasts out; my black lace push-up bra barely showing above the low cut blouse.

John came around in front of me to appreciate the sight. Unconsciously my head bowed in submission, and embarrassment. After a few seconds, he said sharply, "Look up. And don't make me tell you again." I flushed deeply and snapped my head quickly up to look him in the eye, ashamed of myself that I had already broken one of his rules. His voice calmed and he gently told me to take off my blouse. I hesitated, again feeling frozen by my nerves, but I saw the look in his eye that reassured me that it was alright.

I unbuttoned my top and let it slide down off my shoulders and drop to the floor behind me. His eyes left mine as he took in my ample breasts and lovely cleavage that the push-up bra created. "I'd like your skirt better if it was up around your waist," he said. And without looking away, I put my hands to my thighs and slowly began to slide the skirt up, lifting it over my ass, to bunch up around my waist.

"The bra..." was all he needed to say for me to reach behind me and unhook my bra. I slid each of the straps off my shoulders and then pulled it away from me, exposing my breasts. Exposed was exactly how I felt. I had known I would be embarrassed to be naked in front of him for the first time, but I was even more embarrassed to be naked except for only the skirt bunched up at my waist and the 4 inch black heels I was wearing. It made me feel trashy. And that made me even wetter.

I had been kneeling, with my ass sitting back on my heels, but he came over and put his hands on the sides of each of my shoulders and motioned for me to raise up. "Remember I told you I would be checking to see how wet your nasty cunt is, often?" He reached down and roughly shoved two fingers into my cunt. I gasped and closed my eyes. He fucked his fingers into me a few times, then removed them. I opened my eyes to see him holding his fingers in front of my face, dripping with my juices.

"Whore," he said, making my heart leap into my throat and causing me to instantly blush. He started to move his fingers toward my face, and I instinctively opened my mouth and held out my tongue. He held his fingers just over my tongue and let a bit of my juices drip down into my open mouth. But then he started rubbing it onto my face, my cheeks, my chin, under my nose.

He grabbed my chin and raised my face up to look right into his. "Are you my whore for the night?"

I nodded. He shook my face just a bit and I quickly responded, "Yes, John."

He gripped my chin, my jaw, tighter. "And a good whore does whatever she is told without question. Correct?"

I squirmed a bit and repeated, "Yes, John."

Still holding my face, he began to unzip his pants with his other hand. He pulled out his huge cock and I barely had an instant to look at it appreciatively, before he forced my mouth open with the hand that was gripping my jaw and shoved his cock in. I moaned happily and began to suck on the head, rolling my tongue around it getting it nice and wet. I remembered to keep my eyes on his, and the way he was looking at me made my cunt throb. In his look, I read that right now...I was just a hole for his cock to hump, nothing more.

He gathered up my hair in one hand and held tightly while he started to press his cock into my throat. My moans began to plead with him. What they were pleading, I'm not sure; maybe to take it slow, maybe to go easy on me...... or maybe I was pleading for him to just pound my face and choke me with that massive cock. He did both.

He slowly pushed his cock deeper down my throat. I was still able to breath through my nose, but I knew that wouldn't be for long. So I breathed as deeply as I could, until an instant later, when his cock pushed even deeper. As my throat opened up for him, I realized I could no longer breath at all. In my head I repeated to myself, "Stay calm. Just take it. Stay calm." I could tell he was impressed that I wasn't gagging and fighting him. I knew, from experience, that as long as I didn't panic, I could take a cock down my throat for much longer than I thought I could.

He held my head down tightly. Just when I started to feel like I couldn't take it any longer without a breath and was about to panic and fight him, he released me and let me come up for air. But only for one deep breath and then he pushed my head back down and began to fuck my face.

Chapter 2 coming soon!