Beyond the Lake

Story Info
Walk around lake brings couple all they desire.
1.1k words
4.43
14.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told you I wanted to take a walk. It was 6:45 in the evening and most people had already left the tiny beach. It was beginning to get chilly enough that they no longer wanted to swim. You and I had both abandoned the water an hour ago and spent the dusk lying on our stomachs on a blanket together, our noses buried in separate books. It was one of my favorite things, to lie beside you and read... to feel your fingers caress the small of my back absently as you concentrated on your novel.

I set my book down upon the blanket and rested my cheek upon the cover. I watched you with a veil of love over my eyes. You were beautiful. When you looked up, I smiled, and you smiled back. Your eyes twinkled, but I was the one with reason to twinkle.

I slipped my hand into yours as we headed toward the entrance of the trail that circled the lake. It started off and ended with blacktop, but in between it wound randomly through little hills and valleys as a rough dirt path commonly interrupted by large stones and thick, exposed tree roots. It was only about a mile and a half around, and there were two rest stops along the way; first, a couple of rough benches in a clearing with a metal swing set, and second, at about the half-way point, a small three walled barbecue hutch overlooking the lake. All were surrounded by acres of dark pine forest.

The last bits of laughter and splashing from the beach dissolved away as we walked deeper into the woods around the lake. We could still make out a patch of white beach through the pines, but the trees had absorbed all of those far away sounds. Not even squirrels disturbed our peace.

As we walked, I leaned into you. You slid your arm around my hips and pulled me tighter. The smell of your body so close made me blush hot. Neither of us felt the chill in the air. I was dizzy with you. All I could think was that I wanted to be even closer to you... I wanted to melt into you. I salivated. It was that basic.

By the time we came to the hutch, it was no longer a desire but a need. I guided you off the path and down the rocky embankment to the little hutch. My hand flat upon the center of your broad chest, I gently pressed you against the inside back wall and followed that movement with a slow, determined kiss. My whole body flushed. My hair was still damp from our swim, and I felt your fingers wind through it, pulling me harder against you. I sucked on your fat bottom lip and the cool taste of your mouth intoxicated me... made me want to swallow you. I looked heavily into your eyes as my hand gently passed over your shorts, faintly brushing against you... yes, you were there. You sighed just a bit at my whisper of a touch.

I didn't break our gaze as I slid down your body, until I was on my knees. I slid the elastic of your trunks down and released your hard, full cock like a spring. I must have been driving you crazy... you were throbbing so thick it looked painful. I pressed my palm to your belly and brought you to my lips with the fingertips of my other hand. I let you feel the wetness of my lips against the soft skin of your head. After moistening just the tip with wet kisses, I slid this bit of you past my lips and against my tongue. With my fingertips, I caressed your heavy balls, stroking and cupping them... coaxing them to send me something to taste. I was rewarded for my efforts. A drop of precum salted my mouth. I ran my tongue along the underside of your cock, up and over the tip, pausing at that tiny place that had released my gift. I played with you gently there, licking and sucking on your softest part.

You moaned again, and rolled your hips into me. I felt your hand again at the back of my head, in my wet hair. Your touch was still gentle, but more powerful than usual. I slid your whole shaft into my mouth, and sucked you like a wonderful, pleasing pacifier. That was when you cried out... a groan and a voice like a weakened animal taken by surprise. For a moment, you floated away into that luxuriousness, but then you regained your senses and slid yourself from my mouth. A hand pulled me to my feet and out of the three-walled shelter. It lowered me to the forest floor beneath the pines, and then pushed my shirt up and over my head.

It held my wrists against the soft needles as my shorts fell away and my legs were parted. That hot, wet part of you touched my skin – my thighs, my own wetness. When the head slid slowly into my tight pussy, I buried my face into your shoulder and restrained myself from biting. The ache was too much -- I wanted it too much... you were killing me. I moaned into you and the sound of my helpless desire urged you forward past the sweet pinch of pain. I pulled my wrists free and dug my fingernails into your skin through the thin cotton shirt, crying out in more of a throaty gasp than any moan or whimper made before. I felt your torso thrust against me, ah – you were in! I felt that beautiful thick cock inside me and hoped it felt as safe and loved as I'd meant for it to.

Your thrusts quickened with my little cries. I clenched my eyes closed so tightly, two little tears squeezed out and rolled through my hair. I crushed my head into the pine needles, grinding my entire body more sharply into yours. You sucked on my neck just below the ear, and I turned my head, exposing this vital part of myself to you. You kissed and sucked and bit me gently as I alternated between scraping my nails up your back, and digging them into the rich soil of the forest floor.

When I came, I'm certain they could hear me on the nearly deserted white beach across the water. My sounds excited you to climax and you shot your hot semen into me with a final, powerful thrust. For a long moment you hung there in ecstasy and then coasted down, falling onto my lips gently... kissing like a little bird might... here and there and lovingly. Again, I met your eyes, and that twinkle was still there.