Beyond the Valley of Jerkboy

Story Info
Husband 'meats' his wife's work friend.
3.3k words
4.17
36.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Readers might want to refer back to my Jerkboy Life series first, but this will probably work as stand-alone, jerkoff-husband cuckolding fantasy material. I guess, you weirdos. Enjoy the smut and don't take it too seriously, okay?

- - - - - - - -

The spring sun felt warm on Jerkboy's chest. He inhaled the scent of freshly mown grass in his backyard and sprawled on the patio lounger, facing the sliding glass door as his wife, Sarah, had instructed.

No one else was home. But Sarah would be returning, soon. Jerkboy let his hand drift to his crotch, habitually, as he began to doze. The absurd royal ringtone on his phone announced the text his wife sent. Jerkboy knew what it was about without looking and the familiar hollow breathlessness came again. With a sigh, he pulled down his athletic shorts and positioned himself.

It was easier when he was allowed to keep his eyes closed. When Sarah made him beat off in front of other women. The sun shone red through his eyelids but Jerkboy knew not to pull his hat down over his face. Fear and dread were familiar friends now, after what Sarah, her mother and her sister had put him through.

It was Carly, his practical work friend and confidante, who had reeled back the lunacy the Landtree women were perpetrating. Yes, he was a stupid, willing participant, but Carly and their former boss, now a important local judge, laid down the law before things got dangerously out of control.

Carly. Years together, with her knowing his secret perversions. Even living next door to each other for a few years, when he was a bachelor. She would have been a wonderful wife, but she had young children from another marriage and told him flatly that they weren't going to have a Jerkboy stepfather. The wave of shame at that memory made his cock harden in his hand.

Sarah and Carly both knew he got the most thrill from humiliating himself before a woman who hadn't seen his 'act' before. The surprise, laughter or sometimes revulsion always pierced his heart as he debased himself. Then the dissociation would come, and he wasn't a man anymore. Just a whining, heaving fuck monkey longing for enough female approval to make himself squirt.

The sound of car doors slamming from the front of the house signaled it was time for another show to begin. Jerkboy pretended to doze as he massaged his meat.

A faint tap from behind the glass door, and Jerkboy knew he was being watched. His stomach tightened involuntarily at the thought of who Sarah had brought home. She had said it would be a big surprise. But it would be "safe," she said, and Carly had approved it.

Getting Sarah and her sister, Suzette, to go along with Carly managing his perversion had required a major negotiation. Jerkboy had to tell the whole lurid story of his past to his wife once he'd explained it to Suzette one evening. And then the meeting, with Judge Barbara Carr, Carly, Sarah, Suzette and Sarah's mom Francine all in a hotel room. With Jerkboy squatting nude in the corner holding his dick, of course, while the women discussed his fate.

The thought of them all there together made him start beating off on the patio. Barbara, who had broken him into what he was now, intoned with her deep contralto how his career took precedence over whatever entertainment value his jerkshows might have.

"See? He has to be managed," Suzette had said. She, Carly and Barbara had outvoted the more craven ideas of Sarah and her lusty mother.

So he was back to just beating off when Sarah let him, or when one of the others used the 'magic command' to have him do it when they happened to be around. A snap of the fingers and a point at his crotch and Jerkboy knew what he was supposed to do.

The trade-off was that he didn't get to beat off in front of Carly at work any more. Sarah really didn't like that part of the story. And Suzette didn't help when she said, "Just beat his ass for it. You'll feel better when you make him cry."

There was a lot of whooping and bawling around the house for a while.

Jerkboy's balls tightened at that memory just as the sliding door opened. He used both hands to cover his crotch and looked to see Sarah and her boyfriend, Carl, striding toward him.

"Oh god, no," he said.

"Oh yes, husband," Sarah said firmly. "Don't stop on our account. Carl said he didn't believe it. So you're going to prove it for me."

She snapped her fingers. It would be a hellacious ass-beating if he balked. And probably in front of Carl, the guy whose cock Sarah has been riding instead of Jerkboy's. She said he had a big one, and with them standing and Jerkboy on the lounger, it was right at eye level. He stole a glance downward. That was a mistake.

"Sure, you can look at my boyfriend's big cock while you beat off," Sarah said in a snide tone. "You know you want to. Why don't you ask him?"

There wasn't an ounce of dignity left. She was completely humiliating him now, worse even than when his wife had made him masturbate in front of her mother.

"Ask."

"Please, may I beat off while I look at your cock?"

Jerkboy could hear the words coming out of his mouth, but he was down a dark hole now. The place where he did his dirty things.

Carl laughed and unzipped his slacks.

"No, you get it out for him," Sarah said.

Jerkboy looked at his hands reaching toward another man's penis and watched one fish out Carl's stupendous shlong. It's spongey feel made the bile rise in his throat.

"Balls too," Sarah said and he had to reach deeper to haul out her boyfriend's massive nutsack. After holding his own genitals these made his inadequacy feel horribly real.

"Good boy. Now show Carl what my Jerkboy husband does."

Any wisp of decency or respect dissipated with the earnest worship strokes Jerkboy performed before his wife's personal fuck tool. The shame made him harden, which just made the humiliation worse.

"He likes your cock, Carl."

"How can you tell?"

They both laughed at Jerkboy's barely average endowment. He remembered when Suzette made him beat off looking at a pic on her phone -- of Sarah's mouth being stretched by Carl's girth. Another wave of fear and dread wracked him.

"Aw, he has a pretty penis," Sarah said. "Lean back and show him, baby."

Jerkboy flopped backward onto the cushion and pulled up on his knees, fully exposing himself to Carl.

"That's my husband. So now you understand . . ."

"Why you've been needing some Carl on the side."

Jerkboy knew his wife had been fucking her work friend. She had even teased him about it. This was a whole new level, though.

"It's a pretty little baby dick, so why don't you suck your thumb for us?" Sarah said.

Jerkboy heard his wife's command and wanted to die inside as his thumb went into his mouth. He knew she liked to watch him fellate the dildo they kept in the house.

"It's like giving yourself a blowjob, sweetie. Show us with your thumb."

Jerkboy had to squeeze his eyes closed to make himself tongue and facefuck himself before them. He knew what she was going to make him do soon.

"That's nice. You know honey, I was thinking of having Carl stay over and you know, have you kind of get him ready. You know what I mean?"

Jerkboy whimpered into his hand as he sucked. He knew.

"Carl says its alright with him if you want to watch us too, and, you know. Beat off."

Jerkboy didn't say anything. It didn't matter any more. He would do whatever she wanted and love her for it.

"You can just sit up and show us if you want that," Sarah said sweetly.

And Jerkboy rolled up onto the edge of the lounger, reached for Carl's cock and put its fat head into his mouth.

"I love you so much," Sarah said as she watched her husband work on Carl as he had with their family dildo. A tear fell out of one eye when he started bobbing. He choked and gagged himself for Sarah, caressed the man's big balls for her, tickled his glans with his tongue for her and felt Carl's hardness grow.

"Oh, you'll be doing this a lot from now on," Sarah said. Jerkboy didn't care. He just wondered how long it would be before his loving wife wanted to see him fucked up the ass.

Carl was a black man, and Barbara Carr had been a black woman. It was just a coincidence, but somehow his blackness made it better for Jerkboy. Maybe it was the similarity in their pubic hair, he wondered, as he jacked Carl's long fat shaft. He had loved the times when Barbara let him shove his nose into her pubes and lap her thick-lipped cunt.

"I want you to make him come," Sarah said.

"I'll help," Carl said as he grabbed the back of Jerkboy's head.

"Look at me, honey," Sarah said as she watched Carl facefuck her husband.

Jerkboy couldn't see much but the darkness of his hole of debasement, choking and slobbering and crying a little as the fat cock pounded into his mouth and throat. And then the seed came, gushing into his mouthhole and then onto his face in disgusting splats that made Sarah laugh out loud.

"It's like that for me, too!" she told him and Jerkboy withered to dust.

"Lick it clean," Carl said when he finished his grunting and squirting.

"Yeah," Sarah said.

Jerkboy made himself swallow what was in his mouth and used his tongue to wipe up what was left on Carl's black cock. He thought about Carly and Barbara, who always wanted to watch him do this and never found a man they considered 'safe.'

"That's just so hot, I have to get some," Sarah said and pushed Jerkboy off the lounger. She yanked down her shorts, crawled onto her hands and knees and pulled herself open by the buttcheeks for Carl. Jerkboy stole a look at his wife's open and aroused pink vagina as he licked her lover's cock. This was what he had become now.

He couldn't believe her cunt could take Carl inside. The sight of her stretching to accept him obliterated what memory of manhood Jerkboy had retained. Jerkboy would never be able to look at his own penis sliding into her again without shame.

"Oh fuck yeah!" he heard his wife exclaim. Jerkboy wiped the cum off his face and used it to lube his own dick. The sight of her fucking another man and loving it was incredibly arousing, he discovered.

Carl made Sarah's hanging tits flop as he plowed her. Jerkboy nearly came instantly when she took his whole shaft inside. His wife was an amazing fuckbunny, he found out. If only he had the meat to help her. Instead, he was a pathetic jerkoff husband she had to tolerate. How many orgasms had she faked?

Jerkboy hung his head and stared at his hand working his penis. Then Carl interrupted his reverie and said, "Hey. Go grab her hair and fuck her mouth. We'll spit-roast her."

With a grateful look Jerkboy strode in front of Sarah and pulled her face up by her blonde hair. Sarah looked wild-eyed and frowned until she realized he was shoving his dick at her, then said "Oh!" and gobbled it up.

His wife's warm mouth and a wink from Carl on the other end helped Jerkboy get into the swing. It didn't take long for Sarah to start a low, rising vocalization he had never heard before, and then she was coming, and so was Jerkboy at the sound of his wife's ecstasy.

"Thank you," Jerkboy mouthed silently at Carl, who grinned, shrugged and flopped his python on top of Sarah's butt before he hosed her back with his semen. Jerkboy stared in amazement at the mess as Sarah collapsed onto her stomach.

"Well? Clean me up!" she said with a smile. And Jerkboy went back to his new job, on his knees, licking another man's spunk off his wife's body. It was disgusting, and so was having to clean Carl's cock again while Sarah watched and fingered herself. She was so brazen now, just openly rubbing and stabbing at her swollen, reddened sex.

"Look," she told Jerkboy when she used three petite fingers to make her relaxed and happy hole slop noisily. His eyes bulged when she said, "Don't you want Carl to make your sissy hole like this? Will you do that for me?"

Jerkboy bit his lip as he licked and jacked Carl's monster cock. He was having no trouble staying hard, while Jerkboy's weenie had shriveled to embarrassing proportion.

"We can try if you want," Carl said doubtfully.

"Do it," Sarah said. "You'll be a great butt-bitch for him. I can't, I'm too small."

Jerkboy sighed and frowned.

"Let's go inside and you can show us how you fuck yourself with your silly pink dildo first," Sarah said.

Jerkboy retrieved the dildo and found Carl and Sarah seated on the couch, both nude, with Sarah giving Carl and slow handjob. She nodded at the coffee table and Jerkboy knew what was expected. He stuck the dildo onto the table and squatted, working his hips to find the right angle for insertion.

"Idiot. Go get some Crisco and lube up like a good piggy," Sarah said. Jerkboy trotted to the kitchen to fetch some of the white cooking grease. It sickened him to have to work it into his own ass and onto the dildo in front them.

"There you go. Fuck it, piggy," Carl said and Jerkboy was back in dissociative dreamland, doing his perversions for the amusement of his wife and her lover. He squatted again and worked the fake pink cock into himself.

"Get yourself hard and we'll let you beat off a little while you fuck for us" Sarah said. Jerkboy humiliatingly had to use his thumb and finger to work his sissy clit, while Sarah's little white hand rode up and down Carl's huge erect pole.

"Here. Look at me while you do it," Sarah said as she draped a leg over Carl's and splayed herself. The sight of his wife's beautiful vulva did indeed help, and Jerkboy had himself a decent five-incher to play with for them in no time. Despite the ache in his sissyhole and the dread of what Carl's cock was going to do to it.

"Spank it nice and fast," Sarah said. Jerkboy knew what she wanted and made his balls slap with a degrading rhythmic sound. He tried not to notice Carl smirking.

"Keep going and watch this," Sarah said as she grabbed the Crisco and started lubing Carl's cock. Jerkboy looked at what was happening, beat off, and didn't care any more. He was just a fucktoy and sex slave for them to amuse themselves with now.

Sarah had him stand up, and she stood with him. Jerkboy had to stare at Carl's cock while Sarah used the base of the dildo to fuck him from behind.

"See that? You want it. You want it in your ass, because I want it. Ask him for it," Sarah said into Jerkboy's ear as she stabbed his anus roughly.

Jerkboy grunted and stammered, "Please. Please will you fuck my ass, Mister Carl?"

"I like that! Tell him how much you want it."

"You have a gorgeous cock. I need you to fuck me. I'll let you do it whenever you want. Please, Mister Carl. Please use my sissy hole. I need a big beautiful cock like yours so much . . . "

"Now you know how I feel," Sarah said. "You'll get used to it, but it's going to hurt first. Now turn around."

Sarah yanked out the dildo and positioned her husband above Carl's lap, facing her. She looked into Jerkboy's eyes and said, "Stare right at me, honey, and Carl will help you find your hole. That's it. Look at me. Ready? Now squat down."

With that Sarah pushed on her husband's shoulders and watched the awful grimace on his face as the head of Carl's cock tried to enter his anus. She grinned and pushed harder as Carl fucked upward with his hips and Jerkboy wailed.

"That's it. A little more. Bend over toward me," Sarah said. She held his chin and watched the tears well in her husband's eyes as the cock stretched his sphincter.

"Damn," they heard Carl say from behind. Then he grabbed Jerkboy by the hips and thrusted.

Jerkboy cried out and knew his deflowering was done. The fat cock was inside him and his wife stepped back with a satisfied look. He made himself hump the cock for her, knowing he deserved the pain and humiliation for the years of tepid sex he had given her. For the adulterous masturbation he had done for Carly after they were married. For being a pathetic sissy jerkboy instead of the virile husband she thought she was marrying.

"Oh hell yeah, I'll be using you when I want," Carl said. "Your gal is hot but she's a little small and wears out before I'm all the way done."

Sarah gave her husband one of her evil grins. Jerkboy looked at her, slackjawed and seeing stars from the pain. This was going to be his life now, servicing her boyfriend and being allowed to beat off occasionally. Maybe he could assfuck in front of Carly, he fantasized. Maybe Barbara, too. That made the fucking go a little better. But only a little.

"Get him on the floor," Carl said urgently.

Jerkboy stumbled onto his stomach and tasted the carpet as he felt Carl's weight press onto his back. So this is what it's like, being fucked, he thought to himself and then the pain stabbed into him again.

"Use your hands to spread your hole, like girls do," he heard his wife say. Jerkboy tried to arch his back and pull himself open. And then the cock hit him, deep. Carl was going to buttfuck him until he came. Jerkboy screamed and cried and writhed and finally worked his ass like a whore, knowing his loving wife Sarah would never see him the same way again.

"Fuck for me, bitch," Carl snarled and Jerkboy hiked himself up to his knees, chest planted downward. From that position Carl pounded him brutally until he stopped suddenly, groaned, and Jerkboy felt the hot semen inside his anus. He felt relieved but Carl just used it like lube and fucked him slowly for a while, telling him how his ass belonged to Mister Carl now, just like his wife did, and what a good dick-sucker and butt bitch he was going to be.

Jerkboy turned his head toward the couch and saw Sarah trying to stuff her little fist into her cunt. He heard Carl say, "You can do it, baby girl," and felt him gently fuck his loosened sissyhole while they watched.

Sarah rubbed at her clit with her free hand and squirmed, trying to knuckle into her sex. She panted and heaved and reamed herself with four fingers, but when she tried folding them over her thumb it was a little too big.

"Points for trying, guys?" she said after a bit and furiously attacked her clit, bringing herself off with a shout and a little squirt.

"That was pretty cool," Carl said.

"Her mom's a gusher," Jerkboy said.

"Oh really. And how do you know that?"