Beyond the Were War Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partwolf
partwolf
2,312 Followers

"It will just take me a few minutes. I have to examine her to see how she is reacting to the treatment first, then I have to give her an injection to bring her part way out of her sleep. I'll also get more wolfsbane into her." He took her pulse, listened to her breathing and checked her belly before giving her a shot. "She is doing fine. She should wake up in the next ten minutes or so, but it will take a couple hours before the sedative is completely gone from her system." Renee knew the timing of what she had to do, she started singing a song in her mind that she knew was three minutes long. Do it five times, then she would start to wake up.

She could hear equipment being set up in the room during the third and fourth run through. Before she got to the last time, the door opened and a number of men came down the stairs. "Are we ready?"

"Yes, Juan, everything is set up for the Skype."

"Good, wake the bitch up and let's get this started." A couple of guards entered the cell and one started slapping her face. She resisted the urge to kill him and slowly came awake. Looking around, she saw Juan and Carlos standing outside. "You know who I am?" She nodded. "You are going to be on video soon with your mate. Your only chance of getting out of this alive is if you both do what you are told. Do you understand me?" Renee nodded. "Good. Start the video conference."

Gila Pack House, Alpha Office

New Mexico

Robert looked up at his computer, wondering who it was who was trying to Skype him. He didn't use the service much, and he didn't recognize the number. The name came up as Juan and Renee. He accepted the call, and was greeted by a man he wanted dead more than anyone. He started to record the conversation.

"Alpha Hastings, I have something of yours." He moved the camera back so he could see that Juan was sitting on a bed, and Renee was chained on it. She looked at him, she was alive but not really sharp, probably still drugged. "Renee, say hello to your mate."

"Robert... I'm ok. The babies are OK."

Juan then covered her mouth with duct tape. "This is going to be a short call, Robert. You have things I want. I want Maria. I want my money. And I want revenge for the men you killed. If you deliver those things to me- every dollar, Maria, and yourself to my justice- then Renee will be released. Your Pack will be without you, but they will have Renee back and she will bring forth the next generation. If not... well, you know how I liked to use Maria. Renee is a bit old for me, but I'll make due. I'll be sure to send you videos of all the fun I have with her."

"You bastard, I'll fucking skin you alive!"

"No, Robert, you won't. In the end, you'll sacrifice everything to save your mate. Noble, but stupid. Get everything ready, in two hours I will call you back and give you a location to bring it to. I shouldn't have to say this, but if you bring in the cops, if you send your wolves out after me, if you try anything stupid... she will suffer for it. My men haven't had a good gang rape in a while. I don't think your babies will survive, though, they can be a bit rough with a new toy. Accept your fate, Robert, and she lives." The conversation was stopped.

He called his Betas in while he started to watch it again, looking for clues. They watched it a half dozen time before it was noticed. "Boss, what is she doing with her right foot?" As they watched, they could see she would twitch it to the outside in seemingly random patterns, but the rest of her body was still.

It was Will, the Johnson pack Beta, who figured it out. "It's a tap code. They used to use it in Vietnam, we learned it because it could be used when a mind link couldn't. Back the tape up and get me a pen and paper." As he took them, he explained. "The tap code is a grid, made up of one to five taps. The first gives you the row- the way to remember is 'American Football League Quits Victorious.' The second set of taps is the column. Let's see what she is saying." They watched the video, pausing after each set. "Don't do it rescue coming. Love you."

Gila Pack Vehicle

I-10, Gas station

Caleb was filling the tank and Maria was in using the restroom while Anna was checking on Enrique. His vitals were still good, she changed his dressing and it was looking better. It was time for his injection. She found the syringe in her bag, removed the cap and held it up to push the air out.

She screamed when something grabbed her arm. Her reflex was to clench her fist, which caused the contents of the syringe to spray out into the car. She looked down, his arm was on hers, his face clenched in pain. He was starting to change.

"What happened?" Caleb had run around to the passenger door and was looking back at her.

"He's starting to change, he's waking up."

"Shit, well, give him the shot and that should knock him out for a few more hours."

"I can't. He scared me and the shot is gone now. He's going to wake up, he's going to change. We need to get him out of here now, and away from all these people before he goes into a rage." She mind liked with Maria, who came running back to the car. "Maria, get back here with me, help me keep control of him. Caleb... drive. Drive to the middle of nowhere and get there fast."

Caleb put it in gear and tore out of the gas station, heading north away from town. "Anna... it's up to you. You have to keep him calm, get him to recognize you as his mate. If he goes into a rage and we can't get him to come back to us, we'll have to put him down."

Anna laid down next to her sleeping mate. "He'll come back to me. He has to."

partwolf
partwolf
2,312 Followers