Beyond the Were War Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partwolf
partwolf
2,312 Followers

"Stay put. You wait for our signal, if you do it at the wrong time they will kill both of us. We just exited, we'll be there soon."

Caleb moved back down the hill out of sight and shifted so he could communicate. "OK, Robert is coming. There is one armed guard with him, plus these two. Your responsibility is to take out the guard who is coming with the Alpha. I'll take care of the other two. You understand?" Enrique shook his head. "Good. They will drive through that way, I need you to loop around behind them and get as close to them as you can without being seen. Don't do a thing until you see one of us start the attack. And Enrique- don't hold back. These guys are evil, you kill your man and only then do you think about helping us. Can you do that?" He shook his head again, then moved off. Caleb moved around the other way, setting himself in a place where he could see the back of the van and the area where the men were. It stopped in the clearing, its lights illuminating the area flat area and the men standing behind it.

"Leave it running and get out." Robert exited the van, his guard coming up behind him. He used the silver handcuffs to bind his arms behind him before marching him forward, his pistol to the back of his head. Juan looked back at Carlos. "Wake her up and bring her out here. It's time for the show." Carlos returned a minute later, half dragging a near unconscious and naked Renee out of the van and pulled her towards the circle. He pushed her to Juan, who grabbed her by the hair and forced her to her knees.

Renee looked like she needed a standing 8-count, but her voice was clear. "I'm better than I look, wait for my signal then do whatever you need to do to get free. Juan is mine, you get the others. Got me?" Robert and Caleb answered, Caleb letting them know that Enrique was standing by to take out Robert's guard. Renee was hardly listening as Juan raged at Robert, blaming him for all the losses he had suffered. It was a long list, and when he was done they got to the part she was looking for.

Juan sneered. "When people do me wrong, I don't just kill them. I have them watch as their entire world is stripped away. She was your mate, but she's my bitch now. " He unzipped his jeans and pulled his dick out, then pushed it into her face. "Suck it, bitch. The better you suck the quicker I'll make his death."

Renee looked over at Robert, then looked at the eyes of the man above her. She sighed and looked back down, trying to look defeated. She reached up with her hands, cupping his balls and lifting his rod to her lips, then drew it slowly into her mouth. She got it all the way into her throat before letting it go, repeating it a few times until she saw him take his eyes off her as the pleasure coursed through him. She blasted through the link. "Three, two, one..." As she was counting down, she let her teeth partially shift, becoming sharper as her canines lengthened. They would never know that trusting the Doctor to keep her pumped with wolfsbane was their downfall, she thought. She drew him deep again before biting down HARD and pulling back.

His scream kicked everything into action. Renee shifted into her wolf and knocked Juan to the ground. When he went for his gun, she bit his fingers off and tossed it away.

Caleb rushed forward from his spot just behind the van and leaped onto Carlos' back. His teeth clamped down on the back of his neck, and twisting and pulling down he heard a loud crack as they fell to the ground. Caleb kept pulling until his head was detached from his body.

Robert used the distraction to drop to his knees, getting the gun away from his head. He spun and kicked his leg, with his were strength he collapsed the guard's knee from the side. The man screamed adn dropped his gun. Robert was leaping to his feet but wasn't needed. Enrique raced into the clearing and tore his throat out. The clearing was silent except for their breathing, and the pain filled cries of Juan.

"Everyone all right?" Robert got nods, then turned to Caleb who had shifted back. "Get the key and unlock me." While he was doing that, Renee picked up the torn dick off the ground and walked towards Juan.

"I wish every person you hurt could see this now," Renee said. She forced his jaw open, then shoved the appendage into his throat, cutting off his air supply. He struggled against her, but she pinned his arms to his sides. She watched his eyes roll back as death started to take him. With one last twitch, he went still and she dropped him to the ground.

Robert turned her to him, pulling him into his strong arms. "Baby, are you all right?"

"I'm fine. It's over now. Can we just go home?"

"We have to pick up some people along the way, but yes." They walked over to Enrique, who was on his stomach and watching. He rolled on his belly as they approached. "Enrique, it is good to see you. Anna is going to pull through, we'll take you to her as soon as you can shift." He put his hand around his throat. "I accept you into the Gila Pack and offer my thanks for what you have done for us." He felt the Alpha bond form, and with that was able to mind link.

Robert talked him through the shift, and soon he was standing in front of them. Both embraced him, then were joined by Caleb.

"Come on, let's find some clothes and get out of here." They managed to find enough to cover up things until they could get to town, even though they were bloodstained. "Leave them for the scavengers," Robert said as they stripped the bodies of weapons and cash. Renee and Robert headed for the truck while Caleb and Enrique took the van. They used Caleb's cell phone to update Alpha Merino, then stopped at a Target to get clothing and food for the trip.

Renee rushed into the hospital waiting room and hugged Maria tightly. "How is she doing?"

"She's out of surgery now and in the recovery room. With her healing kicking in, Julia thinks she can be released tomorrow. She'll have one impressive mating mark, though."

"Good." She looked over at Enrique, he was relieved but apprehensive. The guilt of hurting his mate still affected him, he wasn't sure if she would ever forgive him for what he had done.

Maria spoke up. "She's already forgiven you, she did that as you were running away. She knows you didn't mean to harm her."

They waited patiently until Linda and Andy came in. Eventually, Anna was in a private room and they were all able to see her for a few minutes.

"We need to get back home," said Robert, "but not until tomorrow. We all need some rest." They checked in to a local hotel, Enrique volunteering to stay with the truck. Caleb and Maria would take shifts through the night so they could each get some sleep. It wasn't wise to leave hundreds of millions of dollars unattended.

They got adjoining suites, and it was soon clear the rooms were not soundproofed to werewolf standards. Andy pulled Linda to the bathroom, climbing in the shower with her and making energetic and loud love for the next hour.

Robert was older and more patient, so he took his time. Drawing the Jacuzzi bath, he slowly undressed Renee, covering each inch of exposed skin with his kisses. "I can't lose you again, I never want you away from my side for as long as we live." She ran her fingers through his hair as he moved down her body, shivering as he gently licked at her puckered nipples before moving on to her sensitive stomach. On his knees, he kissed her swollen belly and wrapped his arms around her waist as he pressed his ears to it. "I can hear them, they are strong, just like you."

"I just want things to be simple again, Robert." Renee shivered as his breath went over her newly exposed sex as her panties dropped to her ankles. "All I could think about was getting back to you. I would go through anything to get back to you." She caressed his arms as he moved back up, taking her hands he helped her down into the bath.

"Let me love you, my love." Robert sat across from her in the bath, he lifted her legs up above his. She rested her head back on the edge of the tub, her hands gripping the edge as he floated her body to the top of the water. The bubbles and bath oils washed her tension away as Robert started kissing his way up her thighs. She moaned as his fingers spread across her ass, lifting her slightly out of the water where his lips were waiting for her. She moved her hips up, trying to force his face into her, but he wouldn't allow it. His tongue lightly traced her lips, spreading them open and exposing her fully to him. He moved slowly, using more and more of his tongue with each circle until his mouth was pressed upon her. He used his tongue to lick deeply into her, shifting it slightly to reach every nook and cranny as he drove her to the brink, only to slow down and leave her panting.

"Please, don't tease me..." She looked down and his eyes told her to be patient. She laid her head back and stared at the ceiling as the burning started deep in her sex, the need increasing as he moved a hand up and started rubbing her button while he rapidly licked at her tunnel. She took a few quick breaths, trying to hold it off but he would have none of that. When he sucked hard on her clit while flicking his tongue rapidly over it, she broke. Her body went taut, jerking once, then again, finally she almost came out of the tub as she lost control and her legs straightened. She screamed his name as her juices squirted onto her face. He stroked her body as she came back down, easing her back into the tub as she regained control. It took a few minutes before she could raise her head and look at him. He was smug, knowing he had rocked her world, but the lust was also clear in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, love, but I have to reclaim you. I can't bear to have another man's scent on any part of you." He pulled her shoulders and laid her on his chest, roughly taking her mouth with his. She was lost in the sensation of it all, her lips and tongue were tingling, her breasts were moving slowly up and down on his chest hairs, and his rod was rubbing against her in a delicious way. He didn't stop the kiss, he just lifted her by the hips and positioned her above his throbbing erection. She moaned into his mouth as she slowly lowered herself on to him.

"I love you, Robert. Take me, and don't hold back. I need you to possess me." He looked into her eyes and saw the need, he moved slowly in her but the water kept him from truly moving as he wanted.

"Wrap around me, love, we're going to bed." Lifting her slowly, he walked out of the tub, his cock buried deep within her as she clung to his neck. He moved to the king sized bed and laid his love out on it, following down as they never stopped contact. She kept her legs in place around him as he started to drive into her, harder and harder, his arms extended just enough to keep weight off her belly. He leaned down and possessed her mouth with his kiss as they came together, this time he bit her shoulder as his seed poured deep into her.

They lay together catching their breath when Andy's voice came over the Pack link. "Alphas... I apologize in advance if you don't get sleep tonight, but Linda is in heat, so..."

They laughed. Renee answered for them, "You better take care of her then, we'll have room service send up something for you when you take a break."

The next morning, you couldn't get the smile off their faces. "Her scent changed," said Andy. "We're pregnant!" Renee hugged them both, while Robert gave a hug and a back slap.

"Congratulations, we'll be sure to give you practice changing diapers before your little ones arrive!" Andy looked at Robert with horror, somehow diapers drove home his impending fatherhood more than her scent did. It was going to be quite the baby boom, they thought.

Renee looked over the group as they loaded into the vehicles after leaving the hospital the next day. She was happy, mated, pregnant and her pack was prospering. Life was good.

The procession headed north, back to their home.

partwolf
partwolf
2,312 Followers