Beyond the Were War Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partwolf
partwolf
2,312 Followers

She stopped and covered her mouth in shock at the sight. Her man, her strong Beta male with all those muscles and scars and that angry-looking cock sticking up, was helpless as a baby before her. "Caleb... what are you doing?"

"I'm giving you a chance to do whatever you want, however you want, and nothing will stop you." He looked at her with lust in his eyes. "But only until breakfast arrives, you have to cover me up by then."

"I don't think YOU," she said as she walked to the side of the bed, "are in any position to tell ME what I can do. Maybe I'll invite her in and show her what a fine specimen of a man I have at my mercy." She grinned when she saw fear flash through his eyes and he involuntarily jerked at the bindings. She ran her fingers up his tanned thigh as she licked her lips. "Or not. I don't think I want to share this, and I have unfinished business here." She pulled the towel off her body, smirking at the lust in his eyes as he raked her body. She found a T-shirt and put it over his face, keeping him from being able to see what she was going to do next.

Caleb's wolf was going nuts, first at being in such a vulnerable situation but then at what she might be doing. He used all his senses to track her movements. Of all the things he thought she might do, what she actually did surprised the hell out of him. With no warning, her mouth was covering the top of his dick and she plunged all the way down until her nose was tickling his balls. "HOLY SHIT MARIA!" She didn't say anything, she just slowly rose back up, licking around his shaft, until plunging him all the way down into her throat again. Her right hand moved and started scratching his balls lightly while her left hand was jacking his shaft every time she pulled up. She would pause near the top and suck the head so hard he thought it might pop. He wasn't going to last long, and she wasn't going to let him. "Oh baby that is so good I'm going to come I'm..." He lost the ability to speak as his hips rose off the bed, and she kept sucking until every drop had been swallowed.

"Tasty. I think I will have to do that again if you don't mind."

"Are you kidding me? You can do that whenever you want."

"Can you get that thing hard again? I don't think I'm done with you yet." She leaned over and pulled off the shirt, bending down so he could suck on her nipples. It didn't take long for him to recover. "Now, unless you tell me to leave I'm going to be a fully mated woman before breakfast arrives. You all right with that?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way, Maria. Take me. Make me yours." His wolf was confused because that wasn't how it was supposed to go, but he was so happy right now he'd let her do anything. She climbed on top of his chest and grabbed the top of the headboard, bringing her needy pussy up to his face. He licked her with relish, her moans and movements music to his ears. When she was ready, she moved down his chest and grabbed his rod, placing it at her sex before plunging down on it.

"Fuck YES!" Her eyes were closed and her mouth open as she rotated her hips on him, grinding her pelvis into him. "It's SO GOOD!" She placed her hands on his chest and started to move up and down on him. Caleb was helpless to do anything but moan and encourage her, and she was coming to life on him. She moved faster and faster, building to a climax, and when it hit she lunged down and bit his shoulder.

"MARIA!!" He screamed her name as his own orgasm coursed through him, the contractions almost painful as he drove up into her. The bond blossomed between them, and the sensation was so great she collapsed onto him. With his last spurt, he partially shifted his teeth and bit into her shoulder again. He could feel everything she did now, her emotions were now his, and first among them was happiness.

She had overcome it all and found what she wanted.

Then there was knocking at the door. "ROOM SERVICE!"

partwolf
partwolf
2,312 Followers