Beyond Vanilla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow." Dave looked stunned. "I don't know what to say. I'm really sorry for butting in."

"Well," I said, looking up at him through my lashes. "It's not a big deal. I appreciate you looking out for me, thinking Brian was cheating on me. I just hope you knowing this won't affect our friendship."

"No, no," Dave answered. "No judgment here. I'm really glad he's not cheating on you. You guys always seemed really happy, connected. It freaked me out to think he was cheating." He paused. "It's hard to imagine, though."

"What do you mean?" I felt sure Dave could imagine almost anything.

"Well, don't you get jealous? I mean, I can't imagine Tracy being okay with that sort of thing."

"You know," I said, leaning in confidentially, "I would've expected to be jealous. But I never have been. It's surprisingly erotic."

Dave looked uncomfortable, but curious. His eyes shone, betraying his interest.

"Really? You like seeing him . . . with someone else?"

"Oh, yeah," I murmured. "And he loves watching me with someone else too."

"I can't imagine how that works. I mean, I've always wanted to see Tracy with a woman. I know she's had fantasies like that. And of course I've, uh, thought about other women." Dave's face flushed a little, his eyes darting involuntarily to my chest. "But it's cheating, right?"

"No, not at all," I smiled. "We always play together. We get to see everything that's going on. It's all consensual. And why would we cheat, when we can do that?" I leaned toward him, stroking his hand with my fingers. "And our sex with each other afterwards is incredible."

Dave seemed to be having trouble breathing.

"I guess you think we're really boring," he smiled.

"Nah," I said, pushing back a strand of blonde hair. "It's not for everyone. Vanilla's good if it works for you."

"Vanilla?" Dave asked.

I laughed. "Sorry, I guess that's kind of negative. That's what swingers call people who don't swing." I looked down at my vanilla latte, then up at Dave again. "But vanilla's good . . . I just like mine with a little extra . . . spice."

Dave ran a hand through his thick hair. "Well, I won't gossip about it. I mean, I will tell Tracy because she saw Brian too. But your secret is safe with us."

"Thanks, Dave. We really appreciate that." I drew my hand back from Dave's. "You know, why don't you guys come over for dinner on Saturday? The kids can play, we can hang out, and maybe kind of gloss over any weirdness."

"Sounds good. I'll have to check with Tracy, but yeah, that would be fun."

*** After dinner, the kids ran upstairs to Emma's room to play. Brian refilled everyone's wine glasses as I cleared the table. Dave and Tracy were quieter than usual, sitting together on the couch. After I had finished clearing the dishes, I joined Dave and Tracy on the couch, making sure to keep a respectful distance from Tracy. Setting the wine bottle on the table, Brian joined me.

"So I guess we freaked you guys out a little," Brian said, ruffling his short blond hair.

Dave laughed, while Tracy looked toward her lap uneasily.

"Yeah, I guess so," Dave said. "Threw me for a loop."

"It's okay," I said. "The whole idea seemed bizarre to me at first too."

Tracy looked wide-eyed at me. "How did you make your peace with that?"

I laughed. "You know, I thought I would be jealous, or it would all be too weird. But I've never felt as much as a pang of jealousy." I looked meaningfully at Tracy as I rested a hand on Brian's thigh. "It's really hot."

"But . . . what if it messed up your marriage?" Tracy asked. "Doesn't that scare you?"

I smiled understandingly. "We've never felt closer, more intimate. I don't fully understand how that works. But it's true."

Tracy nodded. "I have always thought you guys were a great couple. You always seemed really happy."

"We are," I shrugged. "Happier since we started this a few years ago than we've ever been."

"And it's not just us," Brian added. "I mean, we're not trying to convince you of anything. But most of the people we know who do this stuff have that type of experience."

"Yeah," I echoed. "Listen, I want you to know we're not trying to convert you. I don't want you to feel weird about us."

"Well, we've had some fantasies," Dave said hesitantly, looking at Tracy.

"Yeah," Tracy said, "we've talked about some stuff. Just talking though. I don't think either one of us ever intended to do anything like that."

"That's cool," I said. "It's not for everybody." I paused, wondering whether my next words would go too far. "But if you wanted to try it out, see what you think, we'd be game."

Brian nodded, carefully making sure not to ogle Tracy. "Totally."

*** A week later, back at our house, Tracy was clearly nervous. She and Dave were huddled close on one end of the couch.

"Here you go," I said, handing Tracy and Dave their drinks. "Two mojitos."

Tracy was wearing jeans, a sweater, and socks, exposing as little skin as she possibly could. She looked panicked, frozen, as though she were bracing herself for some horrible punishment. Dave seemed slightly less tense, his nerves betrayed only by his constantly shaking leg, his foot tapping as though in time with frenetic music.

I sat on the floor beside Brian, determined not to make Tracy and Dave feel crowded. Determined not to be pushy.

"I just don't know about this," Tracy said. "I think I'm not down with this."

"It's okay," I shrugged. "No pressure. If we just hang out, we just hang out."

Tracy took a long gulp of her cocktail. Brian put his arm around her, pulling her close.

"I mean, I am curious," Tracy said, "but it just seems weird and wrong. What if it messes everything up?"

"No problem," I said. "Nothing needs to happen. If it does, it won't mess up our friendship, that's for sure. And I feel sure it wouldn't mess up your marriage."

"Absolutely," Dave confirmed, stroking Tracy's sleek hair. "Honey, I'm with you for life. No matter what."

"I guess," Tracy said.

"But you know, nothing needs to happen. So we all have a night without the kids. That doesn't mean there's any pressure."

"Can I have another?" Tracy asked, raising her glass.

"You sure?" Brian asked, surprised at the speed with which she'd emptied her glass. Tracy usually nursed a drink for an hour or more. Tracy nodded, so he took her glass to the kitchen and returned with a refill.

"We can just have a good time talking," I said soothingly. "Want to play some cards or something?"

Tracy sampled her drink, then looked at me. "Actually, I'd like to see what it's like to kiss you. Just kissing, nothing else. But I'm curious."

I nodded and smiled. I moved over toward the couch, and Dave leaned slightly away from Tracy to make room for me. I sat down on the edge of the couch and looked into Tracy's dark eyes, lifting one hand to stroke her satin cheek.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

Tracy nodded.

I took Tracy's face in both my hands. Tracy was so beautiful, so exotic. Her lips were soft and vulnerable looking, and I was gentle as I leaned in and brushed my lips against Tracy's, barely touching them at first, then bringing my lips to rest on them, moving slightly. I was surprised to feel Tracy's tongue flick against my lips, and in answer I slipped my own tongue slightly inside Tracy's mouth, just far enough to trace the circle of the inside of her lips. Tracy's tongue met mine, and we began to kiss more deeply, our tongues circling each other, exploring, as Tracy's hand moved to my shoulder and worked its way up the back of my neck.

I adjusted my position slightly, moving closer to Tracy, making myself more comfortable. Tracy was kissing more and more passionately, pulling me close to her, and her hands wandered down my back. I brought my own hands to Tracy's shoulders, not wanting to push beyond her limits but now becoming desperately aroused. I broke our kiss.

"Can I touch your boobs?" I whispered, and Tracy nodded, eyes almost closed. I returned my mouth to Tracy's, twirling my tongue around hers, and let my hands glide down to Tracy's tits, so perky and firm under her sweater. I rubbed them gently, then moved my hands underneath Tracy's sweater to discover that Tracy wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples were naked and hard, vulnerable to my soft hands. I fondled a nipple with the tip of my index finger and felt Tracy shiver as I started to trace slowly around her areola, then returned to the erect nipple to gently nudge it around in a tiny circle.

Tracy moaned and leaned back a bit on the couch. Dave moved over, making room for her to stretch out, resting one hand reassuringly on her thigh. I lifted Tracy's sweater, looking questioningly at my friend. Tracy nodded assent, so I pulled the sweater off Tracy's head, leaving her gloriously topless, her bronze skin almost shimmering in the lamplight.

"You are so beautiful," I told her, my hand skimming lightly down Tracy's side, then back up to her petite, round breasts. Her nipples were tiny and dark, and I eagerly put my lips to one, gently pulling at it.

"Ohhh," Tracy said. "That feels good."

I took off my own top and bra, tossing them aside, then pressed my breasts against Tracy's smaller ones. I stole a glance at Dave, who was watching, spellbound. Lifting Tracy's hand to my mouth, I sucked her index finger slowly in. Rewarded by a moan, I slowly moved Tracy's hand to my own breast. Tracy responded eagerly, taking both my breasts in her hands and kneading them. I threw my head back in pleasure, my hands still caressing Tracy's tits. Tracy pulled me closer, pulling one of my breasts to her mouth and sucking it, licking, riveted by breasts so much fuller than her own.

Abruptly, Tracy stopped for a moment, looking up at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah," Tracy said breathlessly. "I just wondered . . . could you take off your pants?" I grinned at Dave's audible intake of breath.

"Sure," I said. Rising, I unfastened my jeans and let them fall to the floor, waiting a moment before allowing my black thong to follow. Kicking my clothes aside, completely naked, I tilted my head at Tracy. "How about you?"

"Okay," Tracy mouthed soundlessly. I helped her stand up and undressed her, then returned her to the couch, reclining like a Grecian goddess.

"You still okay with this?" I asked. Tracy nodded, so I parted her slim golden thighs and brushed my lips lightly against her pussy. Tracy shuddered. I started to trace her labia with my tongue, lightly at first, barely grazing her, then circling deeper into her pussy until my tongue was inside Tracy. I reached up to gently squeeze one of Tracy's breasts, then rolled her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. I brought my other hand to Tracy's pussy and slid a finger inside her, astounded at how wet she was. Tracy's hips began to move in response to my touch, and I shifted my attention to Tracy's clit. I tapped my tongue against it in a teasingly slow rhythm, barely touching it each time before pulling my tongue back. Tracy whimpered in ecstasy, and my tongue rested each time increasingly longer on Tracy's clit, licking it slowly, until it swelled, protruding a bit from Tracy's pussy. I then began to suck, my fingers working inside Tracy, one hand pinching a nipple, until Tracy began to cum, amazingly soon, her high-pitched squeal thrilling through everyone in the room. I kept her mouth on Tracy while she came, bucking against my mouth. Giving her a couple of last delicious licks, I rose to kiss my friend, who lay back spent on the couch.

"Are you okay?" I asked again.

"Oh, I'm great," Tracy breathed. She reached for another sip of her mojito. "That was incredible."

I smiled. "Cool." I glanced at Dave and Brian. Both looked awed, enthralled, almost unaware of the obvious bulges in their pants. I turned back to Tracy with an evil grin. "Should we fuck our husbands?"

Tracy paused, setting her drink on the table before turning back to me.

"Actually," she said shyly, "would you want to fuck each other's husbands?"

I laughed. "We don't have to do that. Actually even Brian and I usually just stick to oral sex when we play with other people."

To my amazement,Tracy looked slightly deflated. "Oh. I guess we could do that too."

I glanced at Brian, who nodded. "Well, if you want to try it, we'd be game." To her surprise, Tracy brightened. Dave looked exhilarated as he stood up and started undressing, not waiting for Tracy to change her mind. Tracy wasn't paying attention to him, though, as she moved over to where Brian sat on the floor. Brian stood up.

"How about we move upstairs?" he suggested, and we all proceeded up the stairs in various states of undress.

Once in our bedroom, we pulled the bedspread and covers aside on the king-size bed. I took Dave's hand and led him to sit on the edge of the bed. His cock was hard and perfect, about seven inches with a slight upward curve. He looked at me, astounded at his good fortune, as I put one knee on the bed beside him and kissed him, leaning hard into him so that he lay back on the bed with me on top of him, my tits pressing into his chest. I breathed in the smell of his neck, warm and crisp, somehow reminiscent of fresh-cut grass, and I thrust my tongue eagerly into his mouth as I grasped his thick dark hair in my fingers.

Dave moved a hand to my ass, first cupping it hesitantly, then grabbing it and pulling me against him. His hard cock pressed insistently against my belly, and I slid my hips up and down slightly to rub against it.

I looked over to see Tracy on top of Brian, rubbing herself slowly up and down his long swimmer's body. Brian, sensing my gaze, looked over lovingly at me, his eyes full of admiration and lust. I smiled at him, then turned back to Dave.

Dave was moving my hips against his hard cock, his face in ecstasy.

"Wait a minute," I said, and moved off of him to lie between him and Brian. Then I pulled Dave's face into my bosom. "Suck my nipples," I purred.

Dave took one of my nipples into his mouth and sucked hard, so hard I could feel my nipple lengthening in his mouth. Then he nibbled it gently as he slipped a hand down to my pussy. I was so slippery that his hand slid out of control, but once accustomed to my lavish lubrication, he rubbed my pussy sensually, his hand firm and confident against me as his teeth gripped my nipple slightly harder. I wrapped a leg around him and pulled his face up to mine, kissing him greedily, relishing the feel and taste of him. His hands wandered over me: my breasts, my belly, my hips, my pussy, my thighs, never stopping, setting my entire body ablaze.

I lifted myself onto my elbows and rose above him, mouthing his nipples, then licking a path down his tight abs to his groin. I kissed the tip of his penis and felt him gather my hair into his hand, gripping it at the base of my neck. I kissed his cock again, then licked slow circles around the head, teasing him with the lightness of my tongue, feeling his body rigid under me as he tightened his grip on my hair.

Then without warning, I devoured his cock, letting his entire pole slide into my mouth and down my throat. He groaned in surprised pleasure, and I swallowed slightly, letting my throat contract against him as I sucked him in. He tasted delicious.

"Oh my god," he breathed.

I grasped his balls in one hand, then lifted my mouth from his cock and took his balls into my mouth, licking and sucking at them, then returned his cock to my throat. I felt so dripping wet I couldn't stay still, and feeling his leg between mine, I rubbed my pussy against him almost involuntarily. He quivered and sat up so he could reach to put his hand on my pussy, then he turned me around so that my wet pussy was lowered onto his face as I sucked his cock.

His mouth felt amazing. His fingers were inside my pussy, with one finger in my ass, as he licked and sucked me hungrily. I felt myself accelerating toward orgasm at a remarkable speed, too quickly, and so I deftly moved off him and stood up.

"Everything okay?" Dave asked, looking devastated, as though a winning lottery ticket had exploded in flames before his eyes.

I laughed. "I'm getting a condom." I glanced over at Brian and Tracy. "Should I make it two?"

Tracy and Brian were locked into a sixty-nine as well, a reflection of the position Dave and I had just been in. Tracy's lithe frame looked so tiny atop Dave, such that it seemed impossible that she had his entire cock in her mouth. I shook my head, thinking to myself, "Who knew what talents Tracy had?"

Returning to the bed, I tossed a condom toward Tracy and Brian, then ripped open the one I'd reserved for Dave.

"Wait," Tracy said, and it was my turn to be alarmed. But Tracy didn't start crying or launch into hysterics. Instead, she took the condom from my hand and rolled it onto Dave's cock. Then, taking my hand and pulling me onto the bed to straddle Dave, she grabbed his rigid penis and inserted it slowly into my pussy. Finally, the moment I had craved for so long: Dave's cock filling me. I felt the tip of his curved penis press deliciously against my g-spot, and I paused, letting the pleasure wash over me. Then, not breaking our connection, I leaned over, opened the other condom, and unrolled it onto Brian's cock. Tracy moved to all-fours and I guided Brian's cock into Tracy from behind.

We all began to fuck, everyone moaning, my moaning deep and guttural, Tracy's higher-pitched, the men groaning. I grasped Brian's hand, and Dave, noticing, took Tracy's hand. Tracy leaned down to kiss Dave as Brian rammed his cock into her, his balls slapping against her. I paused to lean over and kiss Brian, then resumed riding Dave, letting myself get lost in the glorious feeling of his cock inside me. I came first, bouncing, driving Dave's cock hard into my pussy, rubbing my swollen clit against him as he pressed against my g-spot and sent me into spirals of ecstatic pleasure. The contractions of my pussy against his cock sent him over the edge then, and I looked into his deep brown eyes as I felt his cock throbbing, emptying itself inside me.

Brian and Tracy came together, Tracy gyrating her hips against him, each of them still holding the hand of their spent spouses. Then all four of us collapsed onto the bed, naked limbs entwined making it hard to tell who was touching whom. Dave spooned me as he gazed adoringly into Tracy's eyes.

"You guys okay?" I asked after awhile.

"Completely," Tracy answered. "Weird, but I'm completely okay."

"Me too," Dave said.

I caught Brian's eye and smiled. We locked eyes, our connection electric, stronger than ever.

"You're better than okay," I told them. "You guys are incredible."

Dave nuzzled my hair. "So are you two."

Tracy smiled. "I guess there are a lot of flavors beyond vanilla."

12