BH Ch. 02: A Clockwork Myth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rainbow sky above her immediately lost some of its colour. The second Leprechaun was trying to bite her legs but Laela rolled and smashed its head into the ground, rolling onto her back again and arching her back to keep it from escaping back into the clouds. Her leg muscles were strong and they were crushing the creature's throat like a python crushes its victim.

As its struggling began to fade and its long tongue turned purple, Laela jerked her legs and snapped the creature's neck. The remaining colour drained from the sky and the world blurred for an instant before she found herself back on the bank of the lake where she had previously entered the Leprechaun realm.

She was mostly naked still but her weapons were by her side and the idiot villagers were all gathered before her staring at her. Laela didn't bother covering her body or even getting up. Felt hat was at the front of course wringing his hands nervously. Some of them were talking at her but she did not comprehend their words. She recognized all their faces, they were all here.

This was extremely pleasing.

She fished another bomb from her belt clumsily and activated it. There were general murmurs of unrest now as some of the peasants began moving back. Laela tossed the bomb into the air above them and then rolled into the lake. The muted explosion and subsequent screams told her that this bomb hadn't exploded into flowers.

She noticed something gleaming at the bottom of the lake and dived down smoothly to retrieve it. She broke the surface and swam to the opposite side to the peasants who were still writhing around in agony. Water dripped from her naked body as she turned and watched the suffering as they tried to crawl away and cried for help.

Laela watched as she began to flick the golden coin up in the air, catching it deftly and smiling as the last of the screams plunged the lake into silence. Only then did she retrieve the remnants of her clothes and dressed as best she could.

She found the small treasure chest the villagers had shown her the night before in the back of the cart Felt hat was riding. She opened it and was greeted with a display of coins and jewels.

Laela smiled and slammed the lid shut.

She tucked it under her arms and walked off into the distance, whistling as she went.

The Leprechauns wouldn't be needing this gold anymore.

Nor would the peasants.