Bhabhi Teaches Sex

Story Info
An Indian bhabhi teaches her devar the art of sex.
4k words
3.92
468.1k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunnyboyz
sunnyboyz
391 Followers

This happened when I had just completed my 19 years. My elder brother had got married a year ago. We are two brothers and a sister who is already married. My parents are very religious kind and were always busy in religious activities. My brother was doing garment business and I was studying in college.

My Bhabhi liked me very much, because I was the only one to whom she could talk in home when brother was away on duty or touring. She looked after me very affectionately and gave me every emotional support and care, and I felt at ease even in my parents' absence. She was very nice to me. She called me 'Lala' which means brother-in-law. I always liked her proximity, as she was so beautiful with long black hair, fair skin, about 5'5" and a nice figure. Her bust size must have been around 38. I liked to see the shape of her boobs and was always seeking chances to get a glimpse of her mammary glands whenever she bent forward and the Pallu of her Sari slid off.

This incident occurred when my brother had to go on a business tour for the first time after marriage. Parents had gone to visit Haridwar on pilgrimage for a month and Bhabhi was carrying out the responsibility of running the house. Brother told me to stay home most of the time studying as my exams were approaching and by so Bhabhi will also not feel lonely. Next day he caught the first bus and went off on his journey. We both went to see him off at the bus-stand.

Bhabhi was very happy that day. When we reached home she called me in her room and said that I should sleep in her room for the time my brother was away. She told me to take my books there to study. I was so happy to hear that and immediately shifted my study table and some books in her room. She cooked and we ate. Then she gave me fruits to eat. While giving me the fruits, she squeezed my hand in a passionate manner and smiled. I blushed as I sensed this smile was different from the usual one. This was a mischievous smile.

After dinner she went to her bed and I went to my study table. Those were summer days and it was quite hot that day. I put off my shirt and banyan and sat there only in trousers. There was a mirror on the wall above the table and I was watching Bhabhi in the mirror. She was removing her sari and then she looked towards me. She could not think that I was watching her reflection. Then she unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. I saw her well-developed breasts partially held by the while laced bra. Her boobs were extra large and the brassier she wore was not able to hold them properly.

She went to the bed and lay on it flat, covered her breasts with a see through dupatta. For a second I desired to look at her but then thought it was not good to do so and I kept my eyes on my book. She was sleeping. Dupatta gave way and now her round and solid breasts were clearly visible, moving up and down as she was taking deep breaths. It was almost 12 p.m. when I closed my book and was about to put off the lights when I suddenly heard her low vibrating voice. 'Lala, yahan aao.' I stepped towards her. She had, by now covered her breasts again with the dupatta. 'Kya hai Bhabhi ?' I said politely. 'Lala, mere saath so jao na. Hum thodi der baat karenge phir tum apne bister pe jaake so jaana.' She suggested.

First I hesitated and then agreed. I used to sleep with my undy only, and now I was feeling difficulty in sleeping with trousers. She guessed very correctly and to my astonishment she said, 'Koi baat nahi, Lala. Tum apni pant utaar do aur jaise roj sote ho waise hi mere paas so jaao. Sharmao mat. Aao na.'
I couldn't believe my luck. Switching the light off and putting the night lamp on, I went to the bed beside her. I was now lying down next to the half-naked body I kept admiring for months. I could clearly see her boobs from an angle where they looked almost naked as only a small portion covered by her bra. The view was fantastic. 'Itne mahino se mai akeli kabhi soi nahi na, is liye ab aadat nahi hai akele sone ki.' She explained. 'Aur mai kabhi kisi ke saath is tarah soya nahi.' I could hardly find words. 'Anubhav le lena chahiye. Kaam aayega,' she giggled and held my hand slowly pulling it towards her. She then placed it on her thumping breasts. My breathing sped up. I could not speak a word but I kept my hand as it was placed.

'Mujhe yahan kuchh khuja raha hai. Thoda sahalao na.' I started rubbing her breasts from above her bra. She took my hand and pushed it under the cup of the bra. I inserted my hand all the way inside the bra and started rubbing the flesh vigorously. My palm felt her chuchchi (nipple) getting hard. The feel of the soft flesh was great but at the same time I was having some difficulty in moving my hand inside the bra cup.

Suddenly she turned her back to me and said, 'Lala, ye angiya (bra) ki hook khol do.' I obeyed and with trembling hands removed the catch of the brassier, which she pulled off her body and threw it on the floor. She took my hands and placed them again on her bare chhati and said, 'Thoda aur dabao na.' I, in a fit of excitement, went on to enjoy playing with her milk-pots. They were round, big and firm with dark brown inch-long nipples. First time I had touched the soft roundness of a fully-grown woman. Bhabhi was also enjoying my kneading and squeezing of her breasts. My lund was getting hard. I was wearing only the underwear and my 7.5" lund was now forcing its way out. I got full erection. As I was playing with her boobs and nipples, I had come close to her body and was slightly on my side. That made my lund to poke in her thigh. She all of a sudden said, 'Lala, ye meri tangon ko kya chubh raha hai?' I was getting bolder now, 'Yeh mera hathiyaar hai. Tumne bhaiya ka to dekha hoga na?' 'Haath laga ke dekhun?' she asked but before I could reply she placed her hand on the bulge and felt my erect lund. She closed her fingers around the length and held it tight. 'Baap re! Ye to bahut kadak hai,' she said and turned towards me. She slid her hand inside the underwear and took my throbbing lund out from above the elastic waistband. Gripping it, she moved her hand along the length of the shaft down pulling the foreskin and bringing the supada (cock-head) out in the clear. She stared at the size and shape of my lund in astonishment. 'Lala! Kahan chhupa ke rakha tha ise itne din?' she asked. 'Yahin to tha tumhare saamne. Magar tumne kabhi dhyaan hi nahi diya.' 'Mujhe kya pata tha tumhara itna bada hai. Chhote bhai ka lauda bade bhai ke lauday se bada ho sakta hai maine socha bhi nahin tha.' I was both surprised and amused by her bindaas language when she used the word 'lauda' for the cock. She was squeezing and pulling my lund hard in her hand. She then pulled her petticoat above her waist and started rubbing my erect lund between her legs. She turned towards me for better grip of my lund. Her boobs were close to my face. I was pressing both of them together with my hands. Suddenly she smashed her breasts in my face and said, 'inko chooso, mu me leke.' I took a mouthful of her left doodh and sucked it hard. Released it for a moment and said, 'mai hamesha tumhare blouse me kase tumhare mamme dekhta aur hairan hota. Unko chhune ki tamanna karta aur choosne ki kalpana karta. Tum nahi jaanti Bhabhi, mere lund ko kitna pareshaan kiya hai tumne.' 'Achha? To phir aaj apni kalpana ko roop dedo. Jee bhar ke chooso aur dabao.' My tongue could feel her hard nipple. I twirled my tongue around her jutting nipples. Then I took her right doodh in my mouth and gave it the same treatment. I was gripping both her mangoes in my hands and sucking them one by one so as to squeeze all the aamras from them. She was pulling at my lund and was snuggling close to me. She put her left leg on my thigh and brought my lund between her legs. I could feel some silky sensation between her legs, which was nothing but her pubic zone. She was not wearing panties! The tip of my lund was wandering in the jungle of pubic hair. I was loosing my patience. 'Bhabhi, mujhe kuchh ho raha hai....mai apne aape me nahi hun. Please mujhe batao mai kya karoon?' I heard myself saying. 'Tumne kabhi kisi ladki ko choda nahi aaj tak?' 'Nahi.' 'Itna tagda lauda leke bhi kuchh nahi kiya? Kitne dukh ki bat hai. Shaadi tak aise hi rahna chahte ho kya?' What could I say? I found no words and kept looking at her. She brought her face close to mine and whispered, "apni Bhabhi ko chodoge?" "K.kyun nahin.." I managed to say with dry throat. She smiled seductively and releasing my lund said, "theek hai. Apni chaddi utaar ke poore nange ho jaao." I got gown from the cot and took my underwear off. With my lund standing erect I stood there fully nude in front of my half nude Bhabhi. She leered at my manhood and then pulled the string of her pettycoat to loosen it. "ise bhi utaar do!" I tugged at her only garment and it came off as she raised her hips. She spread her legs and I got a good view of her exposed choot surrounded by her small 'jhaant ke baal'. I was so excited to see her nude body glistening in the dim light, lying there showing all her body parts like a goddess of chudaai. Then she told me to climb her. I came on top of her. She put her arms around my shoulder and embraced me. Our bodies met. My lund was poking her flesh, her boobs were getting crushed under my chest and our lips met. We kissed tenderly for the first time and then passionately. I rubbed my lips and cheeks all over her face roughly. Moving her hands from my back and shoulder she held my head and pushed it downwards. I brought my lips from her lips to her chin, throat, shoulders and her boobs. I took them in my mouth and sucked her nipples. I went on to play with them once again nibbling, squeezing and kneading them. She rotated lower part of her body to wriggle it out from mine. With our legs diverging from each other she put her right hand under my body and reached for my tool. She clutched it and started jerking it. Then with her left hand she took my right hand and brought it between her legs. As my right hand found her choot she rubbed it over her clit. Taking the cue from her I started rubbing her choot as I continued sucking her doodhs. "Lala! Ungali andar daalo na," saying so she pressed my fingers on the opening. I forced my forefinger in the slit of her phuddi and it went in. It was a great feeling as my finger wandered inside rubbing the inner walls of her choot. The contracting action of her choot was squeezing my finger and it was feeling the warmth and moistness. She gave a loud moan as my finger hit 'choot ka daana' (clitoris). After some time I took my finger out and again climbed on top of her body. She opened her legs apart and taking my throbbing lund in her hand placed its tip on the opening of her choot. The touch of her thick pubic hair was maddening me. 'Ab, apna lauda meri bur me ghusao.. dheere se... pyaar se. Nahi to mujhe dard hoga. Aaaaaahhhhh!' I found it difficult at first, being a novice, and tried to thrust my lund into her tight phuddi. It hurt her a bit. But as her choot was already wet due to my finger insertion and as she guided slowly holding my lund in her hand, it found the opening. With one thrust the cock-head was in. The feeling was exhilarating. Bhabhi could not get time to change her side or move before the second thrust send the total length of my erection inside the paradise zone of her choot. 'Uiiii maa... oooooh... Lala, aise hi raho kuchh der. Hilna nahi.' Bhabhi was probably in pain having a bigger and thicker lund inside her as compared to earlier experiences. I waited with my lund fully inside her choot. I was feeling the walls of her choot constricting the length of my lauda. I watched her boobs protruding from her body and pointing towards me. I reached for them and held them in my grip. As I started squeezing her amorous milk-pots her hip started moving. 'Lala !! Shuru karo. Mujhe chodo...' She had her hands on the sides of my gaand and was trying to push towards and then away from her. I started the in and out motion. Slowly first and as I got the judgement, the pace increased. I was now fucking her like a man, with vigor and valor. Bhabhi was also reciprocating. Writhing and gyrating under my spell. Room was filled with her moaning, 'aaaaannnhhh aaanhh ooooooh oooooh!!! Mar gayee re! Laaaala, chod re chod, uiiiii maaaaa' and my grunting, 'hmm hmm hmmm, le Bhabhi le, mera lund le, aaaaaah aaaah ooooh ooooh.'

I was equally enjoying the expressions on her face. I could see a combination of pain and ecstasy on her face. She was taking all my might with gritting teeth and sparkling eyes. I felt I was riding a volcano and then all of a sudden the molten lava burst out of the volcano mouth. She encircled me in her open arms and clung to me very tightly, squeezing me with her maximum force as we climaxed. I felt my lund exploding and filling her choot with my cum. We were both exhausted and tired. 'Uff Lala, tumne to kamaal kar diya,' she whispered in my ear. 'Kamaal to aapne kiya hai Bhabhi. Aapke protsahan se hi mai ye kaam kar saka.' And I kissed her on her hot vibrating lips.

We lay close and face to face. Her warm breath I could feel on my face. She was fondling my lund and the hanging andve (balls) below it. I inserted my finger in her choot and started stroking its inner walls. I was also sucking her nipples one by one. Soon we were hot again and ready to fuck. I mounted her once more and started the act of chudaai for the second time, That night we hardly slept. We fucked as many as three times and were very tired and feeling lethargic in the morning when I heard the alarm of my table time-piece. It was six o'clock in the morning. She looked at me, smiled and planted burning kiss on my lips and bit them a little. Then she asked me to sit on the table before she opened the door. I obeyed. She left the room and got herself busy in the daily chores with a beaming and satisfied face.

x x x

I didn't go to college that day. After breakfast I kept studying till lunch. After lunch bb wearing a choli and lehnga came to my room and sat near me on the cot. She took the book from my hand and said, 'bahut jyada padhaai mat karo. Sehat par asar hoga' and she winked at me. I pulled her to me and kissed her on her lips. She responded by opening her mouth a bit taking my upper lip between her lips. It was a long and passionate kiss.

'Tum kitni achhi ho, bb', I said, 'mujhe apni bur di. Mujhe chodna sikhaya. Bhaiya bhi tumhe aise hi chodte hain kya?' 'Chodte to hain lekin wo tumhare jitne taaqatwar nahin hain. Unka lauda bhi tumhare se chhota hai aur tumhare laude jitna mota bhi nahin hai. Bahut jaldi paani chhod dete hain aur turant so jaate hain. Magar mai pyaasi rah jaati hun aur raat bhar jalti hui bur liye jaagti rahti hun.' She said embracing me strongly and pulling my face to her bosom. I pressed my lips on her cleavage while my hands were moving on the back of her choli. I untied and made her choli loose. Then bringing my right hand in front I put it inside her choli from the loose bottom and cupped her left doodh. My left hand by now had travelled down to her gand and raising her lehnga had caught the right half of her chootar. She was not wearing anything underneath and my hand was squeezing the soft round and smooth flesh. My semi erect lund started getting hard. bb put her right hand under my trousers' waistband and reached down to the 'Qutub Minar' soon. 'Lala, tumhara lauda bahut jordaar hai. Kitna kadak, kitna badaa aur mota. Raat ko jab maine ise dekha aur tumse chudwaane ka socha to pahle aisa laga ki ye meri bur phaad dega.' She was playing with my pubic hair and the pole in between. I had long thick pubic threads. She was crazy after that and enjoyed her weakness. After some time she took her hand out and pulled the naada of my trouser. She got up and removed her choli and then pulled my trouser. I raised my hips to let it slide out. My kadak lund was facing the ceiling as I sat on the cot watching bb's bobbing boobs. She kneeled in front of me and held my lund in her hand. She jerked it for a few seconds and suddenly brought her mouth on it and took it in. I was shocked. Never had ever dreamt that such thing happened. 'bb ye kya kar rahi ho? Mera lund mu me kyon daal rahi ho?' 'Choosne ke liye, aur kahe ke liye. Tum aaram se baithe raho aur lund chuswaai ka mazaa lo. Ye sab to duniya me hota rehta hai', and she started to suck my lund as if it was an ice candy. It gave me a sensation hard to describe. I was on the seventh heaven. It didn't take long before I felt I will explode. I almost screamed, 'Bhaaaaaabheeeeee, mera paani chhootne wala haaai..' But she wouldn't listen and kept on sucking the lund. Soon when it became unbearable I shot my paani all over her face. Some of it fell on her doodhs. What a scene it was. My thick white juice was oozing out from her mouth, smeared on her lips, cheeks and glistening on her golden boobs. 'Kyon laala, mazaa aaya?' she asked while I wiped all the juice from her face and boobs with a piece of a cloth.

'Bahut maza aaya, bb', I said. 'Ab tumhari baari hai.' 'Kya matlab?' I was a bit confused. 'Ab tum meri bur chaato', saying she raised her lehnga high enough to show her phuddi and stood so close to me that my face was only an inch away from it. I let my lips touch the lips of her choot. She held my head and pressed it on her crotch. I put my both hands behind her and held her gaand. I caressed her gaand with my hands and at the same time rubbed my lips all around her pubic area. 'Aaaaaah...', she moaned, 'jeebh se chaato ll....meri bur ko.apni jeebh meri bur ke andar daalo.' By this time I was getting mad from the erotic aroma of her choot and exotic touch of my lips on it. Without taking my mouth off her snatch I forced her to sit on the cot while I slid down on the floor. Bb spread herself on the cot giving me full access as I started licking her cunt-lips with my tongue. Then I forced my tongue to enter her choot and started licking the inside walls. Bb was writhing with pleasure and was pushing her choot against my tongue. 'Andar bahar karo..chodo...apni jeebh se meri bur ko chodo', bb kept instructing me. Getting the idea I then started fucking her choot with my tongue. I was now enjoying this oral form of chudaai. Bhabhi was nearing climax now. 'Aur tej karo.... Laalaa... aur jor se karo.. ooooooooh.. aaaaaaahhh.. ueeeeee maaaaa', she kept shouting till she climaxed and I saw juice flowing out of her choot. My lund was rock hard again. I stood up and started stroking it with my hand. I wqanted fuck her again. As I started to mount her she stopped me. 'Bur me nahin ll, ise ab meri gaand me daalo', she said as she got up and sat on the cot. I was in for another surprise. 'Gaand me? Lekin bb...' I said but she interrupted me. 'Lala. Peechhe se chodna itna aasan nahin hai. Tumhe bahut taaqat lagaani hogi,' she said snatching my lund from my hand and stroking it herself. 'Aisa kyon?' I held her boobs and squeezed.

'Kyonki, Lala, jub aurat uttejit hoti hai to uski choot geeli ho jaati hai. Is se lauda ghusaane me aasani ho jaati hai. Gaand me aisa nahin hota. Is liye laude ko ghusane me taqleef hoti hai. Lekin uska bhi ilaaj hai.'
'Wo kya?' I was eager to know. She smiled and went to her room and returned with a cream bottle in her hand. She opened the cream bottle. Removed some of the cream with her fingers and reached for my lund. She applied a good amount of the cream on my erect penis with her hand. It was now shining in the light. She then, gave the bottle to me and told me to apply the cream to her ass-hole. She then turned on her belly and I applied the cream on the inner side of her bum. Then I climbed on top of her from behind, put my lund on the opening and forced a little. There was no penetration. 'Nahin ghus raha hai.' I said. She widened her hole with her hands and asked me try again. This time I applied a little more force and got some success. One fourth of my lund went in with a great friction. I enjoyed that rub. I applied little more force and pushed half of the lund in her. She cried -- 'Uee maa... Lala, dukhta hai.' But I , instead of retrieving, applied my full force and in one solid stroke my lund penetrated into her gaand and she released a muffled scream. I then went on to fuck her from behind. We enjoyed chudaai as long as brother was out of town. She was really great while giving me pleasure. We tried all possible positions like doggy, sixty nine, sitting, standing and fucked in every part of the house - in the bathroom having bath together, in the hall, bedroom, my study room, verandah and the kitchen. After my exams, I got a job in the city. I wept while leaving the house, parents and ... my sexy Bhabhi. But, then whenever brother came to the city, Bhabhi also accompanied him and stayed with me. Whenever we got chance we fucked and enjoyed maximum of each other's company. She was my first guide, teacher and prey.

sunnyboyz
sunnyboyz
391 Followers
12