Bhabi Ho Aisi Ho

Story Info
Sex Story, Fucking brother's wife.
11.2k words
3.8
17k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Londebaaz
Londebaaz
24 Followers

Hello, I hope all are well out there. I am sorry but I am NOT going to tell you who is Ejaz (the main character in this story) or how he came in contact with me and what made him come clean to me telling me of this incident with his brother's wife and you should also concentrate on reading the story and not on the small details.

I am sure you would like reading this story and it will do good for you if you like reading erotica specially the real life sex stories instead of fictions. As usual my request stands asking you to send me comments on this guiding me how can I entertain you better...

Chohan

**************

We are three brothers; I am Ejaz the eldest, and then is Ayaz and the youngest Aezaz. I will not go in detail why it happened that not only Ayaz, the brother younger than I, got married before me but he also got married to the same girl, I thought my parents were trying to make my lawfully wedded wife but later it was known that the girl's parents never were considering me to be their son in law and from the day one, they were offering their daughter to be wedded with Ayaz and so Ayaz got to tie the marriage knot ahead of me.

The family was overwhelmed with joy for not the only reason of Ayaz's wedding to Jameela Bhabi but also that he was promoted to a higher management position and his employer had granted Ayaz a house as an incentive to live in for an extremely nominal rent plus a very nice raise in the salary and other perks, perhaps the best was that Ayaz was to go to Europe for a training of about 24 weeks. After wedding and enjoying a nice honeymoon in northern hills of the town, the things had started to settle a bit.

Hardly about a month passed when Ayaz was told by his employer that he will be going out to Europe for a training lasting about 4 months or a bit more. Ayaz ne buht koshish ki keh ousko employer ki terf se ijazat mil jaai aur ouski wife ouskay saath ja sakay lekin aisa nahi ho saka balkeh Ayaz ko is baat ki ijazat bhi nahi mili keh zati expense per he ouski newly wedded biwi ouskay saath ja sakay and then Ayaz had to go alone and he did.

Shayad it was 2nd or 3rd day after Ayaz had left when mother ne mujh se kaha keh tomorrow morning early Ayaz ke ghar chlay jana because ouskay office se kuch loag kisi kaam se aa rahe hein aur ho sakta hai Jameela ko kisi help ki zaroorat ho. Next day Saturday tha, mujhay 10 AM apni tennis club jana tha; so yeh perfect tha because mother said she spoke with Jameela Bhabi and I could be there around 8:30 AM because the office people were showing up at 9:00 AM sharp.

Next morning I was done with shave, shower and breakfast by about 7:30 AM after changing into my tennis shorts and shirt, sneakers, I was on my way out before 8:00 AM and was ringing their door bell at about 8:25. I was surprised when the door was answered by Bhabhi herself and asked me to come in straight to the living room. Her hair was dripping all wet on her naked shoulders. She was positively coming out of the bathroom with a very arousing silky see thru gown.

Although she had a bath towel wrapped around her assets I could positively tell, she had no panty on and even the outline of her well developed enormously inviting boobs was on display without any hindrance. Mein kafi uneasy feel ker raha tha.

Although by now I was seated on the sofa; the angles, curves, appearance of bhabi's almost naked body was more than enough to stir things in my body and specially in my groin and I was not at ease. I surely do not have a huge cock but a decent 7 inches with an unbelievable perimeter of touching 8 + inches on the thickest front portion just below the helmet which gradually reduced in its thickness after say about 5 inches with the relatively thinner, specially an inch near the base but the whole shaft was no less than 7 inches wide with stud like blood filled veins bumping all around. Mera lorha aik perfect butt plug ki shape ka tha which is thinner near the base and much thicker up front. Bhabi mujhay explain ker rahi thi keh Ayaz ke office se loag kal sham aa gaye thay aur house ki leasing se related papers drop ker gaye thay.

Mein ouski baatoun per concentrate nahi ker pa raha tha. Vague sa jo mujhay suna gaya, house papers ki Ayaz ke wapis aanay tak koi jaldi nahi thi. Bhabi almost nangi mere samnay thi aur tennis shorts mein erection ki wajah se meri halat buht uncomfortable ho rahi thi aur mein isko adjust bhi nahi ker sakta tha. Aur phir suddenly Jameela bhabi mujhay apnay sath kitchen mein aanay ka ishara kernay lagi jahan tea / coffee ready rakhi thi. Mujhay lagta tha keh jaisay I was dreaming. Bhabi samnay mera sofay se outhnay ka intizar ker rahi thi aur mera horrendously rigid Lorha shorts ko rip kerta bahar aanay ko tayyar tha aur koi surat aisi nahi thi keh ouski nazrein meray swollen tremendous package ko note nah kertein.

What could be more embarrassing, I had no clue and midst all this I had no choice but to stand up and walk with her to the kitchen. Mein ne jaisay taisay apnay haathoun se Lorhay ko kisi hud tak hide kernay ka socha aur jounhi meri movement shuru hui, thankfully Jameela Bhabi turned and now her back was towards me meaning she could not see my erection while I would adjust it but shit, shit, shit...

Her luscious butt globes separated such royally and showing, dancing in front of my eyes as she walked ahead of me with a spring like swing in her buttocks.

My erection was further intensified seeing the scenery and it was almost painful to retain it in the prison of the fabric of my shorts but lucky for me, she signaled me to go take a seat on the dinette chair while she stepped up to the kitchen counter where fresh coffee pot was waiting. I quickly grabbed the corner seat near the wall but taking away the eyes and attempting not to watch her back, so beautifully curving and then bulging round forming a bubble of perfect enormity; was not possible.

Let me confess, larger bubble butts of women is my weakness. It is such a craze or fetish for me to imagine a woman with big sized rounded hips and now a true sample of my obsession was in front of me. I sure could not keep my eyes away envisioning Jameela Bhabi's pussy in her front. For me the craze of larger butt on a woman actually makes me visualize how it would help me to fuck her without shoving a pillow under her making her phuddi to stick out towards my dick.

Mera khayal hai koi bhi in fantasies ya desires ko lekar paida nahi hota balkeh yeh tamam learned experience ka result hota hai aur mujhay bhi yeh aurat ki moti, big gaand ka nasha aisay he laga hai. Mein ous neighboring aunty ko hamesha yaad rakhoun ga jo mohallay kay kids ko boys ki age mein step in kernay kay foran baad kisi nah kisi bahanay se ounki sexual zaroorat ki mukammal zammahdar thi.

Ousko khoob ilm tha keh which boys were wise and will not tittle-tattle when outside but they also had no iota of shame, shyness or hesitation in them about sex or shedding off their clothes and show their genitals; so she would train them as she saw fit and the rumor was she would get naked and get fucked by these non dithering boys in the groups of 3, 4 or even more depending on the convenience of situation. I anyhow was not as lucky because I never showed an interest to be naked with other boys and only sought to be naked with the aunty alone.

Shafqat aunty kay buht sahtmand, gol matol mummay aur thal thal kerti acres tak phaili gaand par gosht ki layers budding fucker boys ko khrab kernay ka saman tha. Agarcheh whispering buht kam thi lekin yeh khabar thi keh Shafqat aunty ko maloum tha keh kaun gaand chodai ka shoqeen hai aur group sex mein wohi boys aatay thay jo aunty ki choot chodai ke ilawa aunty ko gaand mein bhi chodtay thay. Aur kuch boys' aapas mein aik dousray ko bhi chodtay thay. Mujhay buht sahi tarah yaad hai keh jab hum nangay thay Shafqat aunty nay 2—3 dafa meray haath apni gosht ki dukan (gaand cheeks) par rakhay magar mein ne jald ouski gaand kay buns ki bajai ouskay mammoun kay gosht ko pasand kiya.

I loved to play with her tits much more and she noticed this too even telling me that I was not showing the deserving interest in her huge gaand rumps. She tried to convince me to take interest in the ass considering it as a sexual part. What do you think, nature se koi ghalti ho gai hai jo keh gaand ko bhi ousi jagah banaya gaya hai jahan sex kay dousray parts ko banaya gaya hai. Agar gaand ko isi jagah par rakhna bhi must tha aur iski chodaai kerna bhi lazmi nahi thi toh kaya iski shakal shape ko aisa nahi banaya ja sakta tah keh Lund is mein ja he nah sakay yaani iska design yaqeenan aisa ho sakta tha jisko dekh ker without a doubt pata chal jata keh is mein Lun nahi dala ja sakta ya is mein Lun nahi dala jana chahye.

Baat buht sahi thi, nature ya qudrat se koi kaam ghalt honay ka tasawar bhi nahi kiya ja sakta magar phir bhi even with logic mujh mein gaand marnay ka shoq paida nahi ho saka.

Anyhow she found out that I was not interested in her ass globes and much more honestly I was not interested in fucking her ass. Slowly when we, I mean aunty Shafqat and I were comfy with each other's naked bodies and after teaching me playing with her naked body, hugging, kissing, licking sucking of each other's genitals; she was almost to train me to fuck her in her pussy when I learnt the benefit of larger and meaty ass affording the benefit of not shoving an extra pillow under the hips to raise and lift the fucking hole a bit upwards for easier, rather blunt fucking of the pleasing pussy.

Later in life when fucking different pussies and more often than not needing the pillow or a cushion to tuck under those hips to raise the pussy, I became more and more aware of the hips, the fun uses of bubbles, round globes as sex partners. And then Jameela Bhabi turned and walked to the dinette with coffee mugs and settled across from me. My wandering mind came back as I saw her tits semi naked peeping through the silky gown. As she sat down, I hurriedly tucked my erection stirring in my shorts and before I could be at ease and hardly reached for the coffee cup, undoubtedly I heard, have you ever had anal sex? She asked me.

Completely shocked, I put the coffee cup down. Yeh kaisa sawal hai that you want to know about anal sex that is?

She scratched at something stuck to the table top and said; I just—I am only curious. In college I had a friend and we, em...kind of meeting like some may define dating, for a few months and voh hamesha kehta tha keh he wouldn't do it because it wasn't something that turned straight guys on. I was just wondering keh kaya yeh sach hai. I positively knew, class mein aisi girls thein jo anal sex prefer kerti thein because they wanted sex but could not be blatant about being pregnant. I want to know your opinion on this issue and for this reason.

Memories of Shafqat aunt's huge ass floated slowly through my mind and I shrugged saying, No, Some straight men enjoy it very much; to the best of my knowledge.

Do you? She asked very abruptly.

I giggled, but was sure the smile on my lips gave away the unspoken answer. I am not going to answer that; I said with authority.

Nahi nahi, Jameela bhabi ne kaha, Ejaz bhai mujhay aapki private life ya secret fantasies pata kernay ka shoq nahi hai, mein apni sex life ke liye aapki madad chahti houn. Sachi baat yeh hai keh college days mein meri class ki buht si girls sex kerti thein aur sex ki baatein bhi sunati thein aur aik normal insaan honay ki wajah se mein yeh sab bardasht nahi ker saki aur phir mein bhi majboor ho gai yaani pregnant honay wali sex mein ne nahi ki lekin Anal ka maza ya shoq is hud tak ho gaya keh ab buht tangi ho rahi hai.

As she was speaking, she stood up and came towards me, purposely rubbed and wiggled her splendid ass in my face apparently she tried to fix the chair near me and sat in it. For a split second I found myself wondering how a man could resist and not want to fuck that tight little ass. Bhabi's ass was higher, fuller though not as spread like Shafqat aunty but had uncanny similarity in the curves, the fullness of their globes. Right then Jameela bhabi kay mummay meri eye level per thay aur mujhay aunty ke motay mummoun ki yaad dila rahay thay. My palms were itching badly and I knew if I did not control myself the situation could turn pretty ugly soon.

You okay? Bhabi asked... Fine, I almost croaked, aware of the pulsing of my cock just for looking at her. I shifted tugging at the shorts in an attempt to both relieve some pressure and hide my obvious erection... You're not Fine, Jameela insisted, with concern in her voice. Tell me kaya problem hai. Nothing, I repeated but before I could comprehend she was pressing her hips into me trying to sit in my lap and ...Oh! She said in surprise as my erection pressed into her.

I still could not dare fall for her & murmured loud,,,,"Sorry", pushing her a side tried to move out of the kitchen but no success. Bhabi had grabbed my shorts such that with my swift motion although I was free to be out of kitchen but my shorts were pulled from behind and she had a loud chuckle looking at my bare ass cheeks. Not able to decide whether to stay in the kitchen and not worry about being naked with and for Jameela Bhabi or pull up my shorts and move out of her home, I was hypnotized and froze for a moment until I heard bhabi, bataya nahi aapne Ejaz bhai, have you enjoyed anal sex and now without hesitating for a split second, she continued the sentence; will you do it with me.

I could not stand any longer with my hard on ready to tear off my shorts and jump out of the fabric prison and I knew I have to turn around and face her instead of showing her my back. The outline of the solid meat dong was so obvious that nothing could be done but I tried and pulled the nearby chair and sat in a flash turning my face to her. She was still looking at me waiting for my answer.

WHAT! I raised my voice a bit feeling embarrassed and also cornered but aware not to make the moods switch off and lose the obvious chance for a thrill packed sex session. Jameela bhabi ne shayad meri tone mein koi change mehsoos nahi ki and laughed as she kept looking at me for the answer. Sitting so abruptly in the chair, as a matter of fact had a very hurting situation happen. The fabric of my shorts got pulled to many different sides and now I was sitting with my full weight on it and it was squeezing, squishing my manhood in odd ways and hurting the very rigid hard on I was supporting and the balls were aching; they were so crushed under my thighs. Meray paas aur koi choice nahi thi keh mein isko somehow adjust kerta aur phir vohi huwa and I pulled my hands into my crotch, hearing a very audible demand echo in the kitchen, why don't you take it off, if it is that uncomfortable and she giggled loud too giving those orders.

What the fuck, I thought as I stood up and knowing full well that I shall not be able to face bhabi with a straight face ever again, undid the buttons and let the shorts fall down to my ankles and in one motion pulled the underwear too allowing the monstrous swollen and elongated cock to swing out free. There was a disconnect of a split second when she saw me naked in front of her and took her eyes away as she pulled her gown down showing the most beautiful tits I had ever seen and then she looked at me standing totally naked in the lower half of my body. My brutally ripped solid cock was pulsing and moving with its free will and the bumps looking blood filled veins were making it look even more frightful standing throbbing on its beautiful balls.

Jameela bhabi also noticed the odd shape of my fucking pole which looked like a butt plug; very thick right below the titanic cockhead, colossal thickness continuation till about 2 inches before the point where it disappeared into my body, a brisk but not an overly or rapid reduction, visible and giving a sense of fear to the game players. I knew, like most other women who took this fucking rod in them, this cock she would like, the big, thick kind that would stretch that beautiful pussy to limits and beyond. I could even see it in my mind's eye, Jameela's pussy spread out for all the world to see, filled to overflowing with my thick, hard cock.

Ah! Fuck, the thought drove me so deep into the notion of fucking her soon that I didn't hear her come near me and kneel into my groin until I felt her hot mouth around my cock head.

The feel of her warm wet mouth against my cock made me jump. It was so wrong, but it felt very good as she wrapped her fingers around the thick shaft and gave a long lick to my stiff cock with her tongue all the way to the piss hole making the large precum drop shift onto her shivering lips. Purposely I spread my legs wider so she could get more of me in her hand to stroke it in a slow steady rhythm to polish my pole with her saliva. Ahhhhhhh!! Man did she know what to and how to, her technique and skills on balls was superb without saying that her talent and dexterity to please the cock was any less. I wrapped my hands around her head applying supple pressure and guiding her mouth to take my throbbing cock for sucking in between her hands sliding over my length and making it stiffen more and also exude more of the lubing juice.

It felt so good. With my eyes closed and hips circling making schlepping sounds as her lips moved on my growing thicker and longer dong, I thought I would be perfectly happy if she would let me cum in her hands and lips, mouth and throat enveloped close. Ooouuhh, fucking juices had started to boil in my balls as I focused on skull fucking bhabi ever so brutally but I did not want to cum yet and quickly like telepathy message delivered to her, Jameela let go my cock from the custody of her hands and mouth.

Oh my God! It looked soaked fabulously immaculate and shining spotless staff of meat standing erect as the extension of my body.

Jameela signaled and led the way to the bedroom jahan voh dheeray se bed per gir gai aur saath he aik swift move se apnay badan ko clothing se azad ker diya. She was flat on her back. Her pussy was just as beautiful as I had imagined and surely covered in soft, clean shaven as of recently skin, the unique smell of moisture coming from her pussy lips. This site was same like I had witnessed enough but still loved the way Jameela had splayed her legs for me to be the eye candy. Meray paas koi dousri choice nahi thi isliye mein jaldi se apnay knees per aa gaya and buried my face between her legs, kissing gently the sensitive skin at the top of meaty thighs before turning attention to her pussy. She cried out as the tip of my tongue rubbed on the tiny but very visible bud of her clit. Damn, she tasted so sweet in there.

I buried my tongue deep in her cunt, grabbing her thighs to hold her still as she jerked at the touch. I wanted to taste every niche of her depth by pushing the tongue as deep into her twat pussy as I possibly could. I wanted to make her juices stir and flow like water from a faucet compelling her writhe against me, twisting her hips to make me rub my nose against her clit and shove my tongue deeper inside her pussy cave.

Pllllleeeeeeease, she almost cried out. I am ooooooooh, ousnay bed per say apni hips ko ooper outhaya jis se ouski buht geeli choot meray face per chipak gaee aur meray dono hathoun ko ouski gaand kay globes kay neechay slide kerna zaroori ho gaya takeh ousko lutf aur saroor kay in lamhaat mein sooth kiya ja sakay. She turned a bit looking at my bull neck, bulky shoulders and by turning towards me slightly more she took another good look at my fully packed toolbox with heavy tool and a great pair of huge balls.

Mera pakka irada ousko chodnay ka tha magar ousnay jo gaand marnay wali baat chalaai thi abhi ouska koi faisla nahi huwa tha yaani mujhay nahi pata tha keh voh apni phuddi meray face ki tarah meray Lorhay par wrap kernay ke liye razi hogi ya nahi magar aisa lagta tha keh meray Lorhay ko mukammal yaqeen tha tabhi toh isqadar sakhti aur shan se tayyar ho chuka tha aur iski drooling bhi zor shor se jari thi.

Londebaaz
Londebaaz
24 Followers