Bhai-Behan... Ek Azab Dastan Ch. 01

Story Info
Situations brings brother-sister together to share.
4.7k words
3.12
199k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 08/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caution :

* This is a work of fiction. It contains absolutely no truth -- even the bits that sound plausible.

** This story is about incest between an Indian Brother and his Sister -- both of whom are adults. If you don't like this subject matter, move along.

*** English is not my first language so please forgive my poor use of English Grammar and Vocabulary. I will triy to have the characters speak in both Hindi and English to give them some authenticity. I'm not sure it works, perhaps you can be the judge

**** Finally, please take the time to leave comments on what you thought. I welcome all constructive criticisms. Praise works nicely too.

Basically there are two characters. Brother and Sister

Brother

Name : Raj

Age : 39

Height : 5'-7'',

Martial Status : Married but separated. Have 2 kids and they are staying with his wife.

Loving, Caring, Helpful in nature and a social person. Haven't been with any females since his wife left him 4 years back.

Sister

Name : Ruchi

Age : 35

Height : 5'-3',

Martial Status : Married, Hubby works in Gulf and visits home once in a year for a month. One son studying in boarding.

Educated, Decent, Sweet Natured, Well Cultured Beautiful, Attractive Housewife leaving alone since her hubby joined job after 2 years of marriage [around 7 years].

Raj is living his life all alone since his wife left him, taking both the kids with her. He kept himself busy with his job and a small friend circle. He spend his most of the evenings watching News, Movies on TV and sometimes on net.

Raj have a very few connections which includes his 3-4 college time friends with whom he is in touch on net, phone. Have one younger brother Arjun, who is settled in England with his family, A younger sister Ruchi [35] who is married and living at Mumbai. Her husband is working in Gulf and she has a kid who is studying in boarding at Ooty.

Basically, Raj was living a very dull boring life and all of a sudden, it took a great change when he got an invitation from his college friend to attend his Marriage Anniversary at Mumbai.

In first thought, he rejected the idea to attend the party but the very next day, Ruchi called him.

Raj : Hello Ruchi! Kaisi ho?

Ruchi : Hi Bhaiya, Am fine, aap kaise ho?

Raj : Am fine too.

Ruchi : Aur batao bhaiya, Arjun ka koi phone aaya? Kaisa hai wo? Kab aa raha hai India? kaafi der ho gai aap dono se mile hue. Bahut miss karti hu aap dono ko.

Raj : Na, mujhe bhi Arjun ka koi phone nahi aaya ek mahine se. May be he is very busy with his job and family. Ab hamare liye time hi kiske paas hai.

Ruchi : Bhaiya, aap aise depress mat hua kariye, lekin aap hai ki bas.....

Raj : Acha, mere ek dost ki marriage anniversary hai next month Mumbai me, Invite kia hai mujhe. Lekin samajh nahi aa raha ki karu. Office se chhuti leni padegi.

Ruchi : Are waah, aap Mumbai aa rahe ho, Great..... chalo isi bahane aap me apne bhaiya se to mil lungi... Kab aa rahe ho?

Raj : Are nahi, abhi kuch final nahi hai... Am not sure of coming.....

Ruchi : Please bhaiya, aap chhuti le lo aur Mumbai aao, Mere paas hi rehna aur apne dost ki party bhi attend karna. Apke dost ko bhi acha lagega aur aapke liye bhi change hoga. You will feel better bhaiya.....

Raj : Ok. Sochta hu. I will tell you. Aur sunao... Armaan [Sister's Son] kaisa hai?

Ruchi : Wo thik hai bhaiya, wohi Ooty me hai. Aap batao, Bhabhi aur bacho se baat hui?

Raj : Nahi yaar. She don't talk to me, Bacho se baat ho jati hai har hafte...

Ruchi : Chalo koi baat nahi bhaiya, sab thik ho jayega, baaki aap mumbai ka program bna lo aur mujhe inform karo. Thik hai.... Ab me rakhti hu... Bye

Raj : Ok Bye.

Raj gets back busy with his routine life but his mind was stucked somewhere in Mumbai. He never have been to Mumbai before and listened many things about Mumbai life style. Somehow, he made his mind to visit Mumbai and informed his Sister Ruchi and his friend Vinod to attend his anniversary party.

Raj, reached Mumbai two days prior to the party. It was around 4 pm in evening when Raj knocked at his sister's door. Ruchi was watching TV when the door bell informed a visitor on door.

Ruchi was dressed in stylish sky blue saari with her mangalsutar hanging in between her deep valley. Shoulder lenght hair loosen up covering her shoulders carrying a sweet smile makes her adorable queen.

She muted the TV and stood up from the coach and walked towards the main door.

Ruchi : Kon hai?

Raj : Me hu Ruchi...

[She opened the door. A wave of happiness was visible on her glowing face to meet he brother after a long time. She opened her arms to hug her brother] and said....

Ruchi : Aa gaye bhaiya,

Raj : ha.... [He took her sister in hug]

Raj : [He took her sister in hug, Sir par haath firata hai and kisses her forhead]

Ruchi : [Lost in the hug since she met her brother after a long time and all of sudden she realises they are standing on the door] Oh bhaiya me bhi kitni pagal hu, yahi khada kar lia aapko [She breaks the hug, and bend forward to take her brother's suitcase and her pallu slips of her shoulder and rests on her arm]

Raj's eyes slipped on his sister's heavy tits as she bent and her pallu drops, he could not stop himself to look at those heavenly large boobs of his sister. Raj with his eyes focused at her boobs, stops her placing his hands on her shoulder]

Raj : Are Ruchi! Tu rehne de, me khud utha lunga... [make her stand straight]

Ruchi as she came back to her previous posture, she noticed where Raj was looking and she blushed and immediately adjusted her pallu back to its right position]

Raj took his suitcase and look at her face still standing in the door.

Ruchi : Aayo bhaiya, andar chalo [She hold his right hand and almost pulled him in the sitting room and Raj followed her. Point to the couch]

Ruchi : Betho Bhaiya, aur ye batao kia loge? Chaye, Coffee ya fir Cold Drink?..... Aur safar ki thakaan mitani ho to drinks ka bhi intjaam hai......... [she asked for drink with a smile since she knows Raj does no drink]

Raj : Drinks aur tumhare ghar par? Tumhare in laws to bahut hi religious log hai aur sharab meet maans se nafrat karte hai [He recalled the conversation when Ruchi's in laws came to their home to fix up the mariage]

Ruchi : [smile karte hue] Are choro na bhaiya, aap kia jante nahi hathi ke daant dikhane ke aur, khane ke aur hote hai. Wo sab tum logo par impression jamane ke liye the. Tumhare jiju Ravi [Ruchi's Hubby] ne to college me hi drinks start kar di thi.... Ye to lagbagh roz hi peete hai aur ab to mujhe bhi company deni padti hai.....

Raj : Kiaaaa........ Tum bhi Ruchi....???

Ruchi : Ha bhaiya, jab sari umar sharabi ke sath hi gujarni hai sharaf se nafrat kaise. Waise iska mujhe ek fayda bhi hai. [She replied]

Raj : [total confused now] Fayda!! Tumhare sharab peene se kia fayada hoga bhala?

Ruchi : Kia bhaiya tum bhi, sidhi si baat hai. Agar aapko ghar par sab kuch karne ki azaadi ho to aap bahar kiyu jaoge? Inhe drinks me company chahiye, wo me inhe deti hu aur inhe bahar nahi jana padta. Kia pata ye bahar jaye aur kaise logo se dosti kar le...... [Ruchi bahut garv se apne bhai ko samjhati hai]

Raj : hmmm. Baat to sahi hai tumhari Ruchi. Tum company dogi? [He all of a sudden asks his sister to give him company for drinks and when he realizes what he asked her for, it was too late....]

Ruchi : Oh! Bhaiya aap bhi!!! Kab se shuru kar di aapne? Aap to ........ [She left her sentence incomplete in disbelieve carrying a little smile on her face]

Raj : [hanste hue] College ke dino se.... Mummy Papa se chup chup ke pee lia karte the jab kabhi sunday ko me apne dosto ke ghra par rehta tha.... [He tells the truth thinking they both are mature, married and the secret don't need to be secret any more after knowing that his sister Ruchi too started drinking]

Ruchi : Oh My God!!! Ye mard sab ek jaise hote hai.....

Both look at each other sharing the smile and laugh together.

Ruchi : [Pointing Raj to washroom] Bhaiya! Aap fresh hoke aayo aur me apne bhaiya ke liye drink laati hu [Ruchi walks to the bar side in the corner of room]

Raj walks in the washroom and he thought of having a quick shower. Undressed his shirt and pants and thought that after shower and drinks he is not going anywhere, so it would be better wear kurta payjama or shots only. He took his suitcase key from the pocket of pant and called his sister.

Raj : Ruchi, jara mere suitcase me se mera kurta payjama to nikaal kar dena plz. Ye suitcase ki chabi le lena mujhse....

Ruchi : Aayi bhaiya, [She leaves he glasses on the bar counter and walks to the washroom door, took key from him and opens the suitcase]

She found his Kurta Payjama properly ironed and placed in left corner of the suitcase. She picked it and was about to close the suitcase when her eyes caught attention on Victoria Secret 2-3 used pieces of undergarments hidden under Kurta Payjama. It surprised her. What the hell these dinnerware doing in bhaiya's suitcase? Bhaiya akele aaye hai to fir ye kiske hai? [She was totally confused as to why bhaiya needs ladies undergarments and suddenly she says to herself] Tabhi ek sharat bhari muskaan Ruchi ke hontho par daud jaati hai, Shayad bhaiya pura intjaam karke aaye hai ki bhabhi ki yaad aaye to bhabhi ki bra aur panty se kaam chala le This little naughty thought made her instant hot and her heartbeat goes heavy. Tabhi use Raj ki awaaz sunai deti hai...

Raj : Ruchi, kaha reh gai, Kurta nahi mila kia?

Ruchi : La rahi hu bhaiya, mil gaya hai, [She shuts the suitcase and runs towards the washroom]. Ye lo bhaiya, washroom ke door par hai, le lena, Me drinks tyaar karti ho, aap jaldi se change karke aa jao

Raj dressed up in his light blue kuta payjama and comes out of the washroom and saw Ruchi were busy on the table with bottle and two glasses. He walk in and get settled on the couch looking at his sister's back. The saari was wrapped around her body in such a way that Raj could view her nicely shaped curves. He was amazed to see Ruchi's beautiful big ass cheeks. He could clearly notice slight movement in her ass cheeks whenever she makes some movements. Once for a while he forgets he is watching his own real sister and his mind was captured by pervert thoughts.

He talks to himself in his mind "kia mast gaand hai Ruchi ki aur chuchiya uffff kitni badi ho gai hai. Ek baar to mera lund bhi tann se khada ho gaya tha jab darwaaje par jhuki thi Ruchi. Behan nahi hoti to pakka ye aaj chud jaati mujhse. Aur gaand, saali ki gaand kitni mast ho gai" Sochte sochte Raj ka haath apne lund par jata hai jo ki in khyalo se hi jaagne lagta hai.

Tabhi Ruchi mud ke dekhti hai aur Raj ko couch par bethe paati hai, wo muskurati hai kehti hai

Ruchi : Bas bhaiya! Tyaar hai drinks, lekar aa rahi ho [Unaware of what Raj was thinking for her]

Raj : [Immediately takes his hand off from his dick but there was no way he could hide his bulg down in payjama]

Ruchi turned and walks back to the table near couch holding a tray in her hands. A bottle of whiskey, bowl of ice and two glasses already ready were placed on the tray.

Ruchi placed the tray on the table and get her settled in the opposite couch.

Ruchi : Bhaiya! Inka to jab bhi mood hota hai drinks ka, ye non-veg le aate hai, par aaj ghar me sirf ye namkeen hi hai ya fir sabzi hai, agar aap kahe to me non-veg mangwa lu?

Raj : Are nahi, abhi to sirf 6 hi baje hai aur waise bhi hame kon sa koi lambi drink party karni hai. Tumhara mood ho to raat ko mangwa lenge non-veg aur tab kar lenge drink party.

Ruchi : [Sharart se muskurate hue] Oh! Aap to pure mood me lag rahe ho bhaiya. Raat ko fir se drinks....... Ye lo [She offers a glass to her brother]

Raj : [Holding glass from her hand] Cheers [Dono apne glass takrate hai and start sipping] "Are nahi aisa kuch nahi hai. Kaafi der ho gai drinks liye hue aur tujhe to pta hai ki ghar par koi company nahi hai. Tu to janti hi hai apni bhabhi ko, teri saheli rahi hai Rashmi, kisi kaam ki nahi hai. [Finishes half of the glass one go]

Ruchi : [Sipping slowly] hmmm, Kiyu kia karti hai bhabhi? Peene nahi deti aapko [She asks in a naughty way]

Raj : kaha yaar, kehti hai peeni ho to bahar piya karo, ghar me nahi [Sips slow now]

Ruchi : Yaha par bhabhi galat hai. Mardo ko kabhi khula nahi chorna chahiye, khas kar ke to bahar drinks ke liye... [She says and sips her drink].

Raj : [Looks at her thinking about his married life and comparing it with Ravi and Ruchi] baat to tum sahi keh rahi ho [He finishes his glass and put it back on the table]

Ruchi have finished her half and placed the glass back, move forward so that only 1/4 of her ass is on couch and as she bent forward to fill his glass, her pallu slips down of her shoulders making her huge cleavage visible to Raj. She didn't cared to adjust it back on her shoulder and after filling his glass, she get back to couch sitting properly, her pallu is dropped now and she made no attempt to put it on. Half of the drink had taken her into an ecstasy.

Raj was looking straight in her huge loveable cleavage and his eyes followed her cleavage till last moment she got adjusted in the couch back. She was wearing a deep neck blouse with tight fitting which were showing her twin towers in real lusty way.

Ruchi had no intentions to cover her twin towers fully exposed to Raj in her deep neck blouse. Somewhere in her mind, she was enjoying the situations when Ruchi and Ravi used to drink.

Raj was wondering, if there was Rashmi rather then his sister Ruchi at this time, He may be having great time of his life. Raj finished his glass and placed it back on the table. Ruchi had finished her 1/3 of drink. He tries to control his thoughts. He looks at Ruchi, she was looking like she is not used to alcohol. He thought to start some conversation else he would end up fucking Ruchi in his thoughts.

Raj : Ruchi! Tumhe yaad hai bachpan me ham kaise masti kia karte the aur tu chhoti chhoti baat ke liye meri pitai karwa dia karti thi...

Ruchi : uhhhh ha mujhe yaad hai bhaiya. Aur tum bhi to mujhe kitna tang karte the. Sachi kitne ache din the [Ruchi start recalling all those moments]

Raj : Aur ab life kitni tough ho gai hai. Kaash wo waqt wohi thehar jaata.

Ruchi : Ha bhaiya, sach me bahut acha time tha wo, koi fikar nahi thi, puri masti karte the.

Raj : Ab tujhe kis baat ki fikar ho gai? Achi khasi to life hai teri, sab kuch hai, Ravi jaisa husband, Achi income, Acha life standard.... [He looks at her face]

Ruchi : uhhh choro na bhaiya, Ravi yaha hote hi kab hai aur aise life standard ka kia karu, sara din akele padi rehti hu itne bade ghar me, kabhi kabhi to lagta hai ki............. [She suddenly realised she was talking to her brother and didn't complete her sentece] Kher Aap batao bhaiya, aapki life kaisi chal rahi hai?

Raj : Bas yaar, ab kia batayu tujhe, Life thik hai, par shayad kuch kami hai [Raj sochte hue jawab deta hai. Thinking what is the thing Ruchi is lacking in her life]

Ruchi : kia kami hai, sab kuch to hai aapke paas bhi. pyaar karne wali Rashmi bhabhi, 2 pyaare bache, mummy papa, achi job!!!!

Raj : ha sab kuch hai mere paas.....

Ruchi : Ha to fir problem kia hai? Bhabhi se banti nahi kiya?

Raj : Tera Ravi ke sath koi jhagra hai kia? Fir bhi tum khush nahi ho Ravi se..... Hamare beech bhi kuch problem nahi, lekin kuch thik bhi nahi hai...... [Raj replied]

Ruchi : hmm [Ruchi was co-relating things with his own life] As she breathes, her tits got more exposed. [She noticed Raj looking straight at her tits but she didn't make any effort to cover them] Bhaiya, aapko yaad hai ham bachpan me ek dusre se kabhi kuch nahi chhupate the

Raj : hmmm, ha aur tu apni har chhoti moti problem ke liye mujhse help manga karti thi. Tujhe yaad hai jab mom ne tujhe college me jeans shirt pehan ke jaane ko mna kar dia tha to tu kaise udaas ho gai thi....

Ruchi : ha aur aapne hi mom ko convince kia tha aur mujhe permission mil gai thi [Her face glows as she recalls the incident] Aur aapko yaad hai bhaiya aap meri saheli Nisha par lattu the aur mene hi pehali baar aap dono ko milwaya tha.

Raj : haa aur agar meri shadi Nisha se ho jaati to aaj shayad meri zindagi me koi kami na hoti [The words just slipped his tongue before he could control]

Ruchi : Kia!!! [in disbelief] Aap jante ho na bhaiya, usi waqt uske kitne boyfriends the aur.... aur [Ruchi breaks her sentence and continues] wo virgin bhi nahi thi...... Uske sath shadi karna chahte the aap. Oh my God bhaiya..... Aisa kia pasnd tha aapko Nisha me? [She was shocked to know that her brother was mad for a college slut, She continued] Aap to kabhi mujhse kuch chhupate nahi the, fir Nisha ke bare me aap kia sochte ho, ye kiyu nahi bataya. Kia aapko apni is chhoti behan par yakeen nahi tha??

Raj : Nahi aisa nahi ki mujhe yakeen nahi tha tujh par, par mujhe laga ki agar me ghar me kahunga ki me Nisha se shadi karna chahta hu to sabse pehle tu hi mna karegi, kiyu Nisha teri saheli thi aur tum uske character ko janti thi.

Ruchi : ha ye to hai. Par bhaiya aap to jante ho ki wo pure shehar me badnaam thi aur meri bhi us se dosti sirf college tak hi seemit thi. Aur aap jaante ho ladke to ladke, ladkiya bhi use kia kehti thi? Bajaaru Randi [Cheap Slut] jo kahi bhi kabhi bhi kisi bhi ladke ke sath jane ko tyaar rehti thi. Aur aap us Nisha se shadi karna chahte the.

Raj : Bas isi liye mene tujhe nahi bataya tha. Pta nahi kia tha Nisha me, mujhe bas din raat wohi dikhai deti thi. Log kia kehte hai mujhe parwaah nahi thi. Aur sach kahu Ruchi, Aaj agar Nisha hoti meri life me teri bhabhi ban kar, to aaj tere is bhai ki zindagi me khushiya hi khushian hoti. Us jaisi bindaas ladki mene aaj tak nahi dekhi, kitni masti se rehti thi, koi fikar nahi, kisi baat ki tension nahi. Jo uske man me aata tha wohi karti thi. Aur us umar me to sab ladkiyo ke boyfriend hote hai, tera bhi to tha na.... Isme kia galat kia usne?

Ruchi : [Interrupting Raj] Are bhaiya, baat isrf itni si nahi hai. Aap nahi jante bhaiya, College ke har ladke se Nisha ke nazayaz sambandh the.

Raj : Zayaz aur Nazayaz kia hota hai Ruchi. Nisha ne us waqt puri masti ki, waqt ka pura fayda uthaya, ab agar use aisa hubby milta hai jise sex me interest na ho, to shayad use jiada afsos nahi hoga, lekin mera socho, mene kia paya? Teri bhabhi hai Rashmi, jise sex me koi ruchi hi nahi hai, aur ab me sochta hu ki agar me us waqt zayaz-nazayaz ke chakkar me na padta to kam se kam aaj itna afsos to na hota.....

Ruchi : Hmmm. Lekin socho bhaiya agar aapki shadi Nisha se ho jati to wo barbaad kar deti aapko. Kahi mooh dikhane layak nahi chorti aapko wo. [Nisha was talking comfortably without caring what they were discussing]

Raj : Aisa kuch nahi hota Ruchi. Me rani bna ke rakhta Nisha ko. Akhir jo use pasand tha, wo mujhe bhi pasand tha.

Ruchi : hmmm, aap kuch nahi jante bhaiya. College time me bhi uska 1-2 ladko se kuch nahi banta tha, tabhi to usne pure college ke ladko ko apne peeche laga rakha tha. Aapko kia lagta hai apse shadi karke wo ye sab chor deti? Bilkul Nahi, Itne salo me to wo bahut badi randi ban chuki hogi aur pta nahi kitno se karwati hogi [Ruchi ek saans me bol jaati hai]

Raj : Ruchi mere liye ek aur drink bna, aaj me apna sara dukh bhool jana chahta hu.....

Ruchi makes a drink for him and give him the glass. Raj sips the drink and say....

Raj : To kia hua? Sach baat to ye hai ki mujhe uske randipan se hi pyaar tha. Kitni ladkiya hai jo sex ko khuleaam enjoy karti hai? [Raj was opening as he noticed Ruchi was comfortable discussing and using Randi word for her friend Nisha]

Ruchi : To kia hua? [Ruchi was amazed to know what his brother likes in Nisha] uhhhh! Aapko yaad hai bhaiya, Mere college ke final year me Fairwell Party hui thi Gurgaon me, Aap hi chor ke aaye the na mujhe. Yaad hai? Sari raat chali thi parti.

12