Bi adventures of Jim & Nick 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tazz27
Tazz27
798 Followers

"I can't believe you let me throw a party." Autumn said as she trashed a handful of semi-crushed beer cans.

"Let you? Aren't you the older one here and the one who said hey let's have a few friends over. It won't be anything major." Wes fired back at his one-year-older sister.

"You know I am not the responsible one if I were I would have graduated already."

"Okay, you got me there." Wes laughed as he tied up the almost full bag of trash. "Give me your bag, and I will take them to the garage, while you work on getting the smell of your friend's pot out of the house."

"And how do I do that?"

"I don't fucking know light some candles." Wes grumbled as he grabbed up the bags of refuse and headed out the back door towards the garage. The eighteen-year-old was not that mad with his sister overall, just more annoyed at how quickly one or two friends turned into a raging party and how he let himself get talked into doing things he was not adequately prepared or comfortable with doing.

Autumn Harper wiped off the last of the tables in the house before retrieving the candles and a lighter she quickly started lighting and placing them around the kitchen, which seemed to be the epicenter for the odor dominating the house. The nineteen-year old's body ached as she finally took a seat in the living room to stretch out. The last guests left at two in the morning she and her brother passed out, and they were back up to clean by six it had been a hectic day, to say the least.

"Are we having a damn séance in the kitchen? All we need is an Ouija board to complete the whole raising the dead vibe." Wes laughed as he looked around at the obscene amount of candles his sister had placed around the room.

"Oh just shut up and come here will you."

Wes walked into the living room to find his sister on the couch her legs stretched out on the coffee table she looked nearly exhausted. "You okay?"

"Yeah I am good just fucking tired, I think I am too old to party and do the clean up like that. Hey, by the way, I know that my friends aren't exactly your friends so thanks for being cool with them I know they can get a bit douchey when they get drunk or high." Autumn said with a smile as she looked at her slightly younger brother as he took a seat next to her on the couch.

"It's cool I know them all I just don't get along with them all."

"I know and thanks, I also want to apologize for well things getting way out of hand with you and me last night. I don't know what I was thinking."

"Yeah well if I wanted to fight it off, I could have, so you aren't at total fault here. When you invited me to the bedroom with your friend, I kind of knew what you wanted."

"Yeah, but you didn't actually know what he was going to want."

"I am going to chalk it up to a new experience."

"So you're not mad that he..."

"No just leave it at that will you."

"It was sexy though, if I think about it the look on your face when his tongue slid across my pussy to your shaft." Autumn said with a sexy sigh thinking back to several hours earlier having a threesome with her effeminate bi friend and her brother.

"I thought Jacob was gay by the way." Wes said as he felt a stirring in his loose basketball shorts.

"Nope bi actually he seems very fem, so a lot think he is gay and while he does date a lot of guys Jacob is into women also." Autumn's fingers slowly inched inside the waistband of her tight soccer shorts as she talked. "He has eaten many creampies from me." The young woman's body quivered as she touched her finger to her swollen clit.

Wes intently stared as he watched the outline of his sister's fingers as she explored her pussy. His basketball shorts now fully tented as he slid his hand down his shorts. "Well, he got plenty of cream last night." Wes softly said as he gripped his hard cock thinking back to watching his sister's friend slurp out the cum the brother had deposited into his sister's pussy.

"Did you like it, Wes? Did you like him eating your cum from my pussy?" Autumn moaned as she inserted a finger inside herself.

"Yeah, I did."

"Mmm, I hoped you would. Did you like it when Jacob sucked your cock also?"

"Not at first but yeah I did, after awhile I got into it."

With each affirmative answer, Autumn moaned harder as she clenched her eyes tightly the images of her brother getting sucked off by another guy still fresh in her mind. Autumn's fingers explored her body as she thought about it again. The party had been in full swing for a few hours the house packed with people all drunk some high. Jacob one of her best friend's showed up crying over yet another bad break up with a guy wanted a shoulder to cry on.

Autumn's devilish mind went into overdrive as she took Jacob to her room, the pair laughed and drank before she laid out to him what she had done with her brother in the basement. Jacob was a bit shocked but not appalled as he knew of the sexual appetite that lingered inside his friend, he and Autumn had shared flings on more than one occasion, and she had confessed only within the past few months that she was open to taboo relationships.

Autumn's fingers worked deeper and deeper into her pussy as she thought back to encounter in her bedroom. "I loved him sucking you off brother."

Wes still conflicted inside had to admit Jacob did give him a fantastic blowjob. "He did suck my dick good." Wes moaned as his hand worked his cock.

The duo sat inches apart masturbating together as they reminisced about the encounter. Wes sharing with his sister the emotions he felt as he came in a guy's mouth for the first time.

"Would you have fucked him if I asked you too?"

"I don't know I think I might have."

"Will you fuck me now?" Autumn said as she slid her shorts down exposing the small landing strip of hair.

Wes did not hesitate there was no second guessing if he should or if it was right, he grabbed the sides of his shorts and jerked them down in one significant motion letting his eight and a half inch meaty cock free from its prison. The horny teen grabbed his sister's hair and jerked her mouth straight to his cock. "Suck me, sis."

"Oh my yes." Autumn said with glee as she opened her mouth wide to take her brother's girthy cock into her mouth. The slutty teen gagged and choked a bit as she became accustomed to the taste of the dirty cock. The older sister could taste a mixture of pussy and ass on it Autumn nor her brother had showered yet they both reeked of sex. Autumn's full plump lips formed a nice tight seal around the shaft as he slid her mouth down then pulled back slowly as she worked her way down to the base deep throating all of her brother's dirty cock.

Wes growled and groaned at the sloppy wet blowjob. He was in pure delight as he slowly started to thrust his hips to meet his sister's lips. The teen was fucking his sister's lips as she took him as deep as possible gagging herself on the engorged cock. "Oh fuck mom, yes that feels so good."

Autumn gagged and slobbered all over her brother's meat as she did her best to wrestle her head free from his grasp. "What the hell mom?" Autumn said with genuine shock in her voice. The young teen could not believe that her brother whom she thought she was corrupting had a twisted side she did not fully know about. "You fucking called me mom."

"I know Autumn I am sorry." Wes said as his muscular chest heaved up and down part from sexual excitement and part due to the sudden rush of adrenaline now flooding his body.

"Why would you say that?" Autumn questioned as she stared at her brother's saliva coated cock, the veins in the shaft looking as if they could pop at any moment. "Do you like mom like this?" The older sister questioned again, she had watched Wes hold their mother in hugs way longer than he should, and she knew of his penchant for staring at their mom's ample cleavage.

"I do Autumn; I have a thing for Mom."

"Mmm well, why don't you lay down and let momma ride that big thick dick." Autumn said as she licked her lips and pushed her shocked brother onto his back. The nineteen-year-old was straddling him and guiding the head of his swollen member to her hot wet opening. The willpower not to just sit straight down and take it all was astounding as Autumn forced herself to fuck her brother's cock inch by inch only allowing it to enter her a little at a time. The older sister softly cooed as she could feel the hard piece of flesh spreading her open.

"Does momma's boy like this?"

"Oh fuck yes mom." Wes groaned, as he wanted to be entirely inside his sister but fought the urge to force himself inside.

"I got a confession, little brother." Autumn said as she sat fully down on the engorged cock. "I want daddy to fuck me too."

Wes gripped his sister's hips and started rocking her back and forth on his cock. "I knew you been spying on them." He grunted as his sister rode him.

"Mom and Dad are so hot, and they have been married forever; he still fucks mom like a beast." Autumn purred as she gyrated her hips back and forth allowing about half her brother's cock to slide out before sliding it back in. The motions were slow and deliberate as their bodies writhed together, all the while confessing their most carnal desires for each other and their parents.

"Call me mom again please."

"Get on the floor mom let me fuck you from behind."

Autumn's body was on fire as she slowly raised off her brother's cock and took the position he requested on the floor. Her face down onto the carpet her firm bubble butt pointed up as she awaited her brother. Wes took his time slapping his sister's firm ass sending shockwaves of pain throughout her body as he took a position his cock pointed like a missile at its target as he gripped her hips again. "Daddy is going to fill you with his cum little girl." Wes said in a low gravely tone almost shocking himself that he would say such a thing.

Autumn was already on the brink of orgasm but when the words hit her brain, and then the head of the cock entered her body it was all it took. The young teen girl clawed at the carpet as her body reached a new height of orgasmic intensity. "Fuck me, daddy, use your little girl!" She screamed out as her face contorted in a mix of pain and pleasure.

The sound of flesh slapping flesh coupled with grunts and moans was all that could be heard in the house, so much, so the teens themselves were unaware their parents had returned home finally. Unbeknownst to Jim and Hayley that their kids were engaged in taboo debauchery did not make any efforts to hide their presence in the driveway. The married couple was laughing and carrying on as they always did until the faint sound of a moan caught the ear of the mother of two.

"Listen to that." Hayley said in a hushed tone trying to make her husband stop his joking around.

"What?" Jim said puzzled at his wife's sudden change in mood.

"Sex."

"I think I am good for now."

"Not an offer, jackass the sound I hear sex." Hayley said as she playfully slapped at her husband's arm.

"Well, I guess we should investigate." Jim said as he tossed the couple's overnight bag onto the porch and motioned for his wife to follow him around to the back door of the family home.

Autumn's nails were now fully lodged in the carpet, her muscles tight as she was taking what could only be described as the most brutal fuck she ever had. Wes was pulling out nearly all the way before slamming himself back inside his sister. The sibling's bodies covered in sweat, as the home's air-conditioning was not able to cool them enough.

The parents hid just out of sight as they spied from the kitchen on the goings on in their living room. "Oh my god they are fucking." Hayley said in a tone that mixed shock and air of confidence since she turned out to be right all along.

"Holy crap he is wrecking her." Jim said, as he was more impressed at the powerful sex scene then whom it actually was in front of him fucking.

The sibling's continued their actions as they were unaware they now had an audience. The pair continued alternating the names they used with one another as they played along calling each other mommy and daddy as they fucked.

"Are they?"

"Apparently your kids are as fucked up as you." Jim said in response to his wife's question.

"Oh, my...Jim's it's so fucking hot she calls him daddy, and he is calling her mommy. Should we go in there?"

"Let's just let it play out we are all going to have to face the gravity of the situation eventually but for now let them have their fun."

Wes was now laying on the floor his hand beating his cock vigorously as his sister spreads his legs and runs her tongue down his shaft then over his balls. "Come on baby boy give mommy the cum." She pleaded as her tongue worked over his hairless balls then down to his ass. "You want me to eat your ass?" Autumn said playfully as her tongue run along the puckered opening. The older sister was sliding her tongue over and around her brother's anus before finally pushing it inside him.

Wes's hand was in overdrive as he stroked his engorged cock harder and faster. The sensation of his sister's tongue inside him being all it took to drive him over the edge "Holy shit I am going to cum!" The teen announced as he felt his balls tighten just as jets of cum exploded from the head of his cock.

Autumn did not want to stop eating her brother's ass, but at the same time, she wanted to taste his cum. The young girl quickly scrambled to place her mouth over the fountain of cum trying her best to swallow it all as some splashed across her face coating her cheeks with hot white cum. "How can you still have so much cum built up?" Autumn asked in shock and disbelief as she swallowed what she did manage to catch in her mouth.

"I don't know I just always have had big loads of cum." Wes said as he fought to catch his breath.

Jim and Hayley simultaneously nodded towards the back door as the married couple backed out of the kitchen and composed themselves on their porch. The parents needed a bit of time for themselves but at the same time hoped the few moments would give their kids time to compose themselves as well. The screeching hinges of the back door to the house alerted the mom and dad that someone was on their way outside. The couple did their best to appear natural on the porch as their oldest walked out with a bag of garbage. "Oh hey, mom and dad I didn't know you were home."

"Ah...well...uh yeah, we just got here."

"Yeah, your father drives slow you know how he is. So how was the party?" Hayley asked as she pointed at the bag her daughter was carrying.

"What party?"

"Autumn don't lie to us we know you too well, and I know the signs of a party, we don't drink that much that comes in glass bottles, and I can hear that bag rattling."

"We had a fun time mom, and I am sorry we didn't ask in advance, nothing got broke and no cops were called that I know of, but yes alcohol was consumed, but no one drove."

Jim reached down and hugged his daughter kissing her on the cheek. The father of two could taste the saltiness on her cheek; he knew that must have been the spot where her brother's cum splashed against her. "It's cool baby; we ain't mad."

"Thanks, dad." Autumn said with a wink and a smile as she walked away to deposit her trash bag into the cans by the garage.

"I should have tasted the other cheek." Hayley said in a whisper as she twitched her eyebrows at her husband.

"That wasn't my goal I actually did it without thinking." Jim replied as he playfully elbowed his wife, the normally innocent gesture now seeming dirty and taboo in nature.

Jim and Hayley entered the house and immediately broke into laughter at the sight of all the burning candles. "Oh yeah, no party just trying to make the house smell like a Yankee Candle store." Hayley giggled.

The unmistakable sound of his parent's laughter immediately alerted Wes that his parents were home. The young man pulled down his oversized shirt to hide the still semi-erect cock hidden under his shorts and headed into the kitchen. "Hey mom, hey dad." Wes said as he bumped knuckles with his dad and then hugged his mom. The teen moved in to kiss his mother on the cheek as he had a million times before but was met with a surprise as his mom turned her head making their lips meet instead.

The semi-erect cock was almost back to full mast as his lips met his moms. Jim stared a bit in shock and a bit of curiosity as he wondered how long this taboo "accidental" lip lock would carry on. Hayley wanted to force her tongue down her son's mouth right then and there but instead fought the urge off as she broke the lip lock. "Oh my goodness sweetie I am sorry, I was going to say something I didn't know you were going to kiss momma's cheek."

"Uh...uh...uh...yeah mom it's uh...well, it's cool." Wes said as his face shifted through fifty shades of red.

"Well Momma's sorry regardless, why don't you get a shower. You reek of alcohol among other things, and then the four of us will go grab a bite to eat."

"You also Autumn. You reek of pot, alcohol and what I assume is sex." Jim stated in a calm tone as he pointed to the other bathroom. The father of two had never shied away from calling out his daughter's apparent promiscuity, and he did not see a point of changing that now.

The siblings parted company from their parents and headed off to do what their parents asked of them. Jim and Hayley took a seat on the couch, the married couple both sighed heavily as the gravity of the situation was all too real now. The harmless roleplaying they had done was one thing but to see their own kids engaged in such a lewd taboo act made it all so much more real. They both stared into each other's eyes trying to see if they could get a read on the other's thoughts.

As Jim heard both showers now running, he looked at his wife. "What are we going to do?" He asked with a crooked grin and a raised eyebrow.

Hayley shrugged her shoulders, the mother of two felt a bit of vindication in the fact she was right about what she thought her kids did in the basement, but at the same time nothing prepared her for the mom and dad stuff, she had heard coming from her kids. "I dunno are we, bad parents if we let them continue on this way? But, then again are we bad parents if we don't help our kids live out their fantasies." Hayley replied with a total uncertainty to her voice.

"Do you really want to with Wes?"

"Would you really fuck Autumn?"

"I asked you first."

"I asked you second, and two is more than one."

"I don't know when you are doing her voice and wearing her clothes. I close my eyes and I see her there."

"When you call me mommy, I think of you as Wes, and yeah I know what I just did was wrong but I had to fight the urge not to ram my tongue into his mouth."

"Well, then I guess are we saying yes to our questions?"

"I don't know, Jim I love you, and I love our kids, I don't want to fuck up our lives. The roleplay is one thing, and the swapping is another, but this is our kids."

"I know babe I am as fucked up about this as you are. We need to at the very least address them doing it if nothing else. I don't want little-inbred grandkids."

Hayley could not help but laugh aloud at her husband's words. Jim's ability to shift focus when a topic was getting too heavy was one of the many reasons she was in love with him. "Okay here is my plan and it's not much of a plan mind you. We all four go out to eat and pretend we are a normal family tonight and then we have a normal day tomorrow maybe the four us go to a movie or something, and then once we are a couple of days removed we at the least address them having sex."

"Yeah that plan isn't much of a plan, but I like it very old school we ignore the problem for a while and see what happens. I think that is how my parents would have handled it also." Jim said with a laugh.

Tazz27
Tazz27
798 Followers