Bi Big Cock Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
Frank and Chuck meet again.
4.9k words
4.7
61.2k
83

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oppswalla
Oppswalla
300 Followers

Thanks for the feedback everyone on the last story. In an attempt to improve the story based on suggestion, there are a few stat changes I try to sneak in there. So excuse the inconsistencies, this is really my first "erotic" story I've written and posted. So hopefully they get better with time. Please feel free to leave comments and suggestions. They are appreciated. I will try my best to fix spelling and grammatical errors, but these stories are usually written on my smart phone during my day in small pieces, so sorry if that drives anyone nuts. Also to address a comment, no, I do not think 7" is small, but smaller and thinner than the counterpart in the story. I wanted to capture the fetish I suppose vs the reality based on my own fantasy and stats, and liked the idea of focusing on girth compared to length in this case. Hope that makes sense.

*

The drive home left Frank's head running in circles. For a moment, he felt ashamed that he, a married man had just cheated on his wife. He also felt slightly ashamed of his cock. He knew he was average at least, and not small; that he made his wife cum all the time and she loved riding his cock. But he still left feeling somewhat inadequate. He knew that his cock would never fill a hole like Chuck's would, or that his cum wouldn't be near as much as what sprayed out Chuck's cock (what seemed like never ending ropes of cum.) However, while struggling with his emotions, the thought of that big cock shooting cum all over his tongue and face caused his cock to stir again. He couldn't put it out of his head.

As the days passed Frank tried to focus on his daily life, but here and there, he'd get stuck on the thought of Chuck again. One night when he was tugging at his dick all he could think is how little it filled his hands, and that when he used both hands it fully enveloped his dick. It felt so empty compared to his new found friends massive member, and how even with two hands he couldn't hold it all.

It was decided, he needed to call Chuck, even though it had only been a week. Every day he found himself craving it.

Friday had come and he couldn't bare to wait, so he pulled out the card, and gave it a ring....

"This is Chuck," the answer came and just hearing his voice made Frank's cock stir.

"Hey Chuck, it's Frank."

"Hey Frank, I was hoping you'd call. I can't be on the phone long, but do you have sat night free? "

"I can be free."

"Hey, why don't we try to meet at the same bar and have a few around 9pm. My girl will be gone for the night...."

"I could do that."

"Oh, and if you have any boxer briefs, wear those. I like the way they outline little dicks."

"Will do!"

"See ya then bud. Gotta go!"

By the end of the call Frank could hardly wait and his dick was pushing against his jeans throbbing for release.

Saturday night came, Frank showered, cleaned every inch of himself, and shaved his balls and trimmed neatly around his cock.

He was by no means a sissy, or soft. Frank was the kind of guy who was super active, outdoorsy and had that permanent five o'clock shadow. He had a carved jaw, and deep eyes, and looked more like a country boy than anything else. He was definitely masculine. That being said, there was something very boyish about Frank as well. Cleaned up, he may pass for 19-20, but at 30 he had a young sense about him. Despite his masculinity, he was wild about the thought of Chuck looking over his body and wanting to take control of him. He looked in the mirror and examined his balls, making sure they were perfectly smooth, and trimmed around his hairy ass. He slid on a red pair of boxer briefs. Looking in the mirror, he examined his ass and turned around and admired how he package fit tightly and neatly against his body. Then Frank got dressed and headed to the bar. His body was practically vibrating with excitement.

He got there before Chuck did, so he ordered A double shot of tequila, and then another. By the time he had finished Chuck had walked through the door. Frank. Couldn't shake the nervous, adrenaline rushed, heart thumping feeling that overtook him as if he was a young boy going on his first date.

"Hey Frank, good to see you," Chuck said as he came up and gave Frank a pat on the back. Chuck was wearing a tshirt and a tight pair of pants that couldn't hide his bulge very well.

"Yeah, you too."

"Let me buy you a drink." Chuck didn't even wait for Frank to reply, or express what he liked. "Hey bartender, grab my buddy and I a triple shot of whiskey."

Frank liked whiskey, but after the tequila was afraid he'd have to meter himself or he may not remember much after leaving the bar...

Chuck spoke up again to the bartender, "...and bring us a bud to follow that with...."

Then he looked back at Frank and smiled, " I hope you don't mind me ordering for you, but it seemed appropriate."

"It's okay, I don't mind whiskey at all."

"Good. Man, I'm so glad you followed through and called me, I've been thinking about you all week. I haven't been able to get last weekend out of my head."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yep, but ive been trying not to do too much about it so I could save all that 'energy' for you. "

Frank laughed, lifted his glass, and swallowed it all quickly, feeling the warmth travel down his throat and move towards his stomach.

"I hope that same approach is something you pull out later when you have something else to run down your throat..." Chuck said.

"I'm sure it will."

They shot the shit a little longer about random stuff.

"So you haven't really described much about your wife yet..."

"Oh, well she's a little shorter than me, and a brunette. She's not quite as trim as your girl, but in good shape. She's got nice 36 C's and a nice little round ass. A little more curvy than yours I suppose. She shaves except for a small patch above her slit"

"Sounds hot. Got any pics?"

Frank pulled out his phone and showed Chuck a pic of her posing at the beach.

"She's a looker. I bet she's a fun ride."

"Oh yeah, she's got a dirty little mouth on her too."

"Bet she wouldn't mind being filled up by a nice big cock..."

For a moment Frank was speechless, as he felt a little awkward discussing his wife in that way with a man he knew had a superior piece of equipment. But the blood rushing to the head of his dick wanted to express a different sentiment.

" I don't know if she'd ever go for it, but I bet she'd be coming all over one if she took it..."

"hmm..." Was all Chuck replied, and then he changed subjects again.

After some more chit chat Chuck suggested they get out of there and head to his place.

When they got there Chuck unlocked the door and stepped inside. Frank stepped in after and was immediately pulled forwards and met with a long passionate kiss, Chuck shoving his tongue into Frank's mouth. Frank almost felt like like he would go limp in Chuck's embrace right then and there, though his cock was definitely not going limp. Chuck then began kissing down Frank's neck, and back up nibbling on his ear. Frank just moaned and let himself be handled, not resisting at all.

In his mind he knew he had to make his way to that cock of Chuck's, and ran his hands over the growing bulge. There was no time for words, and no need for them either. Chuck moaned in his ear.

Chuck's hands worked their way back to Frank's ass, and he cupped both cheeks, pulling them apart. Frank began to unzip Chuck's pants and work his Hose out the opening.

"Whoa," Spoke in surprise

"What?" Chuck asked

Maybe he was more inebriated last weekend, or perhaps his sense of size was off, but Frank swore this beast was bigger than he remembered. This cock had to be at least 8-8.5" long. Not that he was complaining, but he was pretty sure the thing didn't add an inch over the course of the week....

"I just didn't remember it being quite this big..."

"You just got use to your little dick." Chuck said as he placed his hands on Frank's shoulders and pushed gently down, and of course Frank did not resist.

He ran his tongue across the slit lapping up the precum oozing out the head, and when he pulled back to swallow a long sticky string stretched from his lips back to the head.

"You just can't get enough of the taste of my cock can you?"

"I just want it all,"Frank said licking his lips.

With that Chuck grabbed the back of Frank's head gripping on to his hair and pushing it into his cock. Frank opened, but just could not take it all, no matter how hard he tried. His mouth and throat felt like they couldn't stretch any wider. He choked a bit and gagged, but Chuck just kept driving it in and his mouth.

" you suck that cock you little bitch. You know this is what you were made for..."

Frank's eyes were watering, and he struggled to not let a tear run down his cheek from all the gasping for air and gagging on Chuck's piece.

"I wonder what your girl would think to see you choking on some man meat. You think she would be turned on watching you inhale manhood like this? I bet she'd want some too."

Frank had a moment where his pride and jealousy wanted to takeover, but it caused him to just suck harder as his own prick was rock hard, pulsating with every salty drop of precum that touched his tongue. With each word Chuck spoke it left him just wanting more, and Chuck sensed that....

"Would you watch and tug on that thin pencil of yours? Would it make you horny seeing your girl devour my cock, filling her mouth, making her tight little pussy ache to be filled by it."

For a second Frank thought he may cum just from the words while sucking and licking the monster. Chuck pulled his cock back, and Frank took a second catching his breath.

Chuck guided Frank back up and while kissing him hard, started to undo Frank's belt. Frank feeling the stubble of their faces roughly against each other.Chuck, after undoing the belt buckle pulled the belt end tight towards him as well as Frank into his body.

"You are so mine."

"OooooOhh" was the reply Chuck heard as he squeezed Frank's ass once again. He then stepped back just enough to undo the rest of the pants and pull them down, removing each leg delicately from them, and running his hand slowly up Frank's legs. In doing so he got down on his knees, and leaned in running his finger slowly along the fabric of the red boxer briefs. He rested his face against Frank's pelvis with his mouth breathing warmly up and down this beautiful but smaller cock so nicely outlined and pressing through the snug elastic band at the top. The very top peaking out on route to Frank's belly button. Moist lips pressed against the red boxers leaving wet spots darkening the red. Chuck licked the head poking over the waistband. 3 droplets of precum had pooled there.

Chuck loved the sweetness in the juice of this boy dick. After a few licks Chuck pulled the waist band down and cupped Frank's balls.

"I liked that you shaved. You want to be all clean for you big dicked daddy? You are such a cute little boy. And I know you can't help but give in.... You are such a slut for my cock." Then Chuck sucked in Frank's entire cock in one fluid motion.

Frank's head was spinning from the pleasure...and the drinks didn't hurt either.

"Oh god yes." Frank squealed.

Chuck stood up and removed Frank's t-shirt. With one hand on Frank's cock and one flicking his left nipple, he whispered in Frank's ear, " do you think if I fuck your wife she'll ever be satisfied with your dick? Do you think she'll just wish it were me? I mean, she was born craving cock, you just came around to it. "

Chuck slid his mouth down to Frank's nipple and flicked his tongue across it. Chuck could feel a twitch in his hand of Frank's cock. He smeared Frank's precum on his palm and began sliding up and down his cock, every two strokes sliding over the head and circling it.

Frank's left hand was grasping at Chuck's cock that just bounced upon Frank's little hands.

Frank was surprised when two huge strong hands pushed him back. He almost stumbled.

" I want you to tuck your needle pecker back into your briefs, and turn around."

Frank was obedient.

"I want you to wiggle that little girl ass of yours."

Frank wiggled, and suddenly two strong hands grabbed him by the hips, and pulled backwards, then one moved up and pushed between his shoulder blades forwards. A sharp crack came across his ass cheek. It was heavy enough Frank yelled, "Fuck!" And jumped a bit.

His large and in control alpha leaned over him and said, "You understand you are my little cock slut..."

Frank hesitated.

SMACK! A hard swat came across his ass and then the hand proceeded down to his balls and pulled tightly on them.

"Oh! Fuck! Yes!"

"You like being my little cock whore?"

"Yesss!"

Chuck smiled and wrapped his arms around Frank. "I like it too. You are so perfect.... Hey, come with me."

Chuck grabbed Frank by the cock and led him to the bedroom he then turned Frank around again, yanked his briefs down, and pushed him on to the bed.

"Get on your hands and knees."

Frank obeyed, his dick coated with anticipation. Chuck spit on his fingers and ran around Frank's boy cunt, then plunged two long fingers deep in side. With his other hand he tugged at Frank's cock.

"You like being used don't you?"

"Yessss!"

Frank loved the feeling of these appendages plunging into his asshole. He felt so helpless and vulnerable. He just cooed with each thrust.

Pulling his fingers out he turned Frank over and told him to lay on his back. Pulling himself over Frank, and grabbing some lube from the bedside table, he squirted some on his dick and took both their hard members in his hand and began stroking them together.

Frank wasn't sure why this specifically made him so hot. It was one of his favorite things; the heads and shafts gliding across each other, glistening with each other's juices. Chuck kept thrusting his pelvis with each stroke, both dicks straining in their own skin against each other.

"Oh fuck this feels soo good." Moaned Frank. He could've been fine just doing this until he came all over Chuck's dick. The thought of coating Chuck's hand in his cum as more lube just turned him on more. It felt so good and the sight of another man over him drove him nuts. Chuck reached up and grabbed Frank's wrists holding them down and gave him a nice long kiss. He continued thrusting his member against Frank's pelvis.

"I've got an idea." Chuck smirked. "Wait here just a minute."

He walked out of the room and came back in with some rope a few minutes later.

Frank was elated, but at the same time a little nervous as he would be completely at the will of Chuck and under his complete control. Chuck didn't give him much of a chance to resist. He was pushed back down on to the bed and Chuck quickly tied each arm tightly to the bed posts. Then he forcibly separated Frank's legs and tied each of those.

"Since your my bitch, it's time I start showing you just what that means. I know you want your hands free so you can touch this gorgeous cock of mine, or stroke yours at the sight, but that is going to have to wait. "

Chuck leaned over and flicked Frank's dick just hard enough it stung a little. Turning around he opened a drawer and withdrew a buttplug. Taking the lube in the other hand he coated the plug. Then pushing a hand underneath Frank's ass he lifted and inserted it inside his hole. Frank cried out a bit.

"I know it hurts a bit, but you'll like it. I just need to stretch your ass out a little," Chuck said while stroking Frank's dick that disappeared in Chuck's hands. Chuck climbed back up and set his balls right on Frank's lips.

"I want you to suck my balls you little whore."

Frank began lapping at them and sucking each one at a time, focusing hard on them, instead of the soreness of his asshole being stretched. Although it hurt it felt good. With one hand Chuck reached back and pushed on the plug a few times, massaging Frank's insides. Then he grabbed his dick and shoved it down Frank's throat thrusting it hard and fast. Frank could barely breath but he kept sucking away as precum sloshed on to his chin and cheeks.

Chuck then untied his hands and feet, flipped him over, and resting his hands beneath Frank, pulled his ass up while pushing Frank's face down into the pillow. Then he rebound his hands and feet. Walking away, he opened the drawer in the dresser again and pulled out a 6 inch dildo that was fatter than both Frank's dick and the plug, but not as sizable as Chuck's cock. He removed the plug causing Frank to gasp.

"I've got to train this ass to take my dick..."

Just then Frank heard a door in another part of the house open and close. He could hear the footsteps approaching, and then the door to the bedroom. Whoever it was stayed quiet and sat down behind him in the room. The way he was bound made it impossible to see who it was.

Frantic with the thought of his pride being destroyed in front of someone else, he wanted to shout and find out who it was, but before a peep could come out Chuck shoved the dildo into his ass and began pumping it and massaging Frank's dick.

"OooooOhh " Frank cried in both pleasure in pain, a tear running down his face.

"You like that? I think your ass was a little cock hungry too. You like being fucked like a little girl? I know you crave feeling full of cock in that tight little hole of yours."

Still no sound came from the new stranger in the room.

Frank was too overcome with pure desire and pleasure to even begin inquiring about who had entered. Then followed by a gasp, Chuck removed the dildo and stepped away. It was silent for a few seconds that seemed like they lasted forever. Then something plunged deep into his asshole. It was slightly bigger but without seeing he wasn't quite sure how much. This was accompanied by thrusting hips and softer smaller hands.

A female voice chimed in, " I figured it was my turn to make you my little bitch. You like a being plowed by a girl with a bigger piece than you don't you?" A hand with nails came around and grasped his dick and started tugging quickly on it. Then it stopped moved to his balls and tugged hard squeezing them, "You didn't answer me you little slut! I said do you like it?!"

"Yeessss" Frank moaned

"That's better." The voice chimed as the dick kept plummeting deep into his ass. Then it was pulled out. "I think he's all ready for you baby." She said.

Next thing Frank new his ass was being pushed on by what he assumed was Chuck's massive dick. It finally gave way and Frank yet out a loud Yelp.

Chuck tried to be gentle, but there is only so much he could be. Frank felt like he would pass out for a moment. More tears ran down his face.

Soft hands began untying his wrists and lifted his face up and he saw Tiffany, Chuck's hot girlfriend completely naked execpt for a blue strap on cock. She looked at him compassionately, "I know it hurts baby. But I know you'll want more. It's okay to cry like the little boy you are. Put this in your mouth, it'll help," and she pushed her blue cock into his mouth. He sucked on it ravenously, almost automatically while his ass was being pounded from behind. She stroked through his hair, "that's such a good little slut."

It felt so good, being stretched while being pacified by a cock hanging from a gorgeous woman. His body felt like it would collapse any moment.

He heard Chuck from behind, "oh god you have a tight ass. It feels so fucking good."

Frank felt Chuck's cock tense up and his hips buck as he let out heaping amounts of cum into Frank's ass.

Chuck was still cumming when he pulled out leaving a gaping hole dripping with cum and continuing to spray across Frank's back.

Tiffany scooped up some and pulled the dildo from Frank's mouth long enough to coat it in cum and shove it back in for Frank to enjoy. He sucked even harder at it.

Oppswalla
Oppswalla
300 Followers
12