Bi Big Cock Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oppswalla
Oppswalla
308 Followers

"Mmm you like a real mans cum don't you?"

"Mmhmm" Frank tried to moan as the dildo fucked his mouth.

Once it was all sucked up she pulled out again. , " I think it's time for me to have some fun," Tiffany said.

Chuck untied Frank the rest of the way and Tiffany told Frank to lay on his back. He was still weak at the knees and feeling the emptiness of his asshole, but he complied. Tiffany climbed down the bed to suck on his cock. She licked down it, "you've been so good I figured you could use this." Her head bobbed up and down on his cock, taking every inch of him into her mouth. Frank just eased and relaxed loving the amount of attention this sexy girl was giving to his cock. It felt like heaven, and he felt so spent.

Tiffany stopped for a second looking up, "I love how I can fit all of you into my mouth. I want to feel you inside my pussy. Would you like that?"

"Oh yes." Frank replied.

She scooted up taking his cock and sliding it into her pussy lips as she rocked back and forth on it.

"It feels so small compared to Chuck. I'm not sure you're going to offer much there." But as she ground her hips she began moaning loudly.

"Oh god,fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming."

It seemed so quick. She convulsed on his cock but kept bucking her hips on him. His hands fondled her perky little Tits. He loved that he could palm her ass and tits in his hands. His wife's tits were so much bigger and he could not quite palm. She had small little nipples that stood at attention unlike his wife's that were half dollar sized. A completely shaved cunt also drove him wild.

She kept riding it hoping to cum again.

"I don't even think Chuck can make me cum that fast. I love the way your cock curves. It hits my spot perfectly. Your cock may not fill my pussy the same way but God can you make me cum."

Her slit was dripping wet, slurping moist sounds coming from it with each bounce.

"Now you're making me jealous," Chuck laughed, "maybe there is more to your cock than I thought."

Chuck then left the room for the bathroom to wash off his dick.

Tiffany pulled herself of Frank and lifted his legs up into his chest and pulled his dick down towards his ass, and slid her swollen vagina back on to it, and thrusted her hips like she was fucking him on his pole. It felt amazing having her pelvis slap into his balls.

"I'm gonna cum," Frank shouted

"Go ahead honey," she said as she kept pushing into his dick.

He let loose filling her twat with his sperm. She just kept going and began yelling and convulsing, " I'm cumming too. Oh god I'm cumming." They both went limp.

Frank and Tiffany laid cuddling and fondling each other. " you are so beautiful and amazing," Tiffany said as her eyes gleamed. "Sometimes a big dick doesn't quite do it for me. What you just did to me I haven't felt for some time. But it still leaves me feeling a little empty. It doesn't fill me the same way, or touch as deep inside. You better stick around, because I'm sure we are going to have lots of fun together."

Chuck came back in, grabbed Tiffany and picked her up with a kiss, then set her next to Frank on her knees.

His cock was hard again and he slid it in her wet dripping slit, that was still filled with Frank's juices. He began plowing her from behind. She was literally screaming, "oh god baby yes. Fuck my little hole. Get it! Show this little baby dick how to fuck a girl. Oh god yes. "

He kept drilling her and slapping her little ass. At first he could barely get the whole thing in, but soon his cock was diving all the way in and her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

"Hey cum slut, get down their and lick her clit!" Frank obeyed, his cock rising back to attention. He jerked it below Chuck while sucking on her clit. He could taste his own cum leaking out into his mouth mixed with her juices. He never really had a desire to taste his own cum before, but he was definitely getting off on it.

Chuck howled, then shot his load into Tiffany and pulled out shoving his dick into Frank's mouth to finish unloading. Frank gulped it down, sucking at the head like it was a pacifier. Chuck pulled out of his mouth.

"Now clean her pussy out!" He said firmly. Frank began lapping at her pussy drinking the mixture of his and Chuck's cum pouring out of her, with her cum mixed in. The taste just left him craving more as he dug his face in.

Tiffany while moaning looked back between her legs at Frank, " I want you to put your dick back in me." Frank slid out from underneath her and went around behind her.

He pushed his dick in with no resistance. He barely touched the walls of the inside of her pussy.

"I can barely even feel that little pen you call a dick. Do you feel how a real man stretches a pussy. That's how we like it. "

It was unbelievable how empty Frank thought she must feel. She had to squeeze her muscles around his cock to even feel him there.

Chuck again was tugging at his cock that was getting hard again. "How's it feel knowing you have a useless little pecker. You think you actually pleasure a girl with that boy cock of yours? Your not even a man. Your just a little cock slut."

"Go ahead and pull that little useless dick out of me. It's not doing anything for me now, " Tiffany said in agreement.

Chuck pushed Frank off her onto the bed. Chuck laid down holding his dick up and pulled Frank onto his cock. Even though his ass had been stretched, Frank still felt the pain of letting gravity slide him down on Chuck's cock. In time it slid all the way in and he started riding and bucking. There was nothing quite like the feeling of that large cock pushed so far up in him.

He was in so much pleasure and yet feeling so weak he couldn't even think about stroking his dick.

His ass started tightening around Chuck's cock and Frank erupted with cum spurting everywhere; across Chuck's chest and face. Streams of cum flying, and Tiffany licking it up from Chuck . She started kissing Frank with her pussy still dripping juices in Chuck's face. She slid her tongue deep into his mouth pushing all his cum deep down his throat. His cum just kept spurting and Chuck suddenly groaned and let loose again in his ass.

Chuck finished convulsing from his orgasm and laughed, " you are definitely my little cocked bitch. I haven't seen you cum that hard until you were riding my big dick, and no one was even touching that pathetic cock of yours. You are so my little whore now. I know no matter what gets you off, all you will crave is my fat dick in your ass."

"Oh god yes," Frank said collapsing on to Chuck's chest.

They all continued fondling for a little while spent from the sex and sipped on a few more beers.

"We are definitely doing this again." Tiffany gleamed.

"Isn't that right?" Chuck added with a quick pat on Frank's ass.

"Yes sir, "Frank replied.

Oppswalla
Oppswalla
308 Followers
12