Bi Cory and My BBW Kyla

Story Info
I dom my BBW sub and her lover boyfriend.
5k words
4.18
9.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bidavy
bidavy
117 Followers

I met Kyla in off craigslist. We exchanged a few messages and moved onto email for a few weeks before we agreed to meet. We seemed compatible enough despite our 19 year age difference.

I'm a purely deviant, sexually charged man. I'm not pigeonholed into any particular fetish but I'm a dominate top to start. I stay away from the local fetish scene as its cliquey, gossipy, never changes much, same people doing the same things and I'm not into social kink, I'm into doing it, not munches and shit. I prefer to find women with low self-esteem and exploit them to their darkest places. I'm not picky with looks or age so when I find one, I'm less discerning, they have less hang ups, the lower the self-worth the better the sex is, for me.

So far I'd learned was Kyla was 19, only child, lived at home with her folks, worked at fast food joint and referred to herself a curvy girl. She identified as slut and wanted a dominant man to use, humiliate her and get rough with her. She had only had sex with one guy and the rest of her interest was on-line. Very inexperienced, which was fine and I was happy she wasn't a virgin, virgins are way too much work, I'm happy enough if someone else breaks them in and then I can use them how I want. She was so inexperienced, she actually invited me to meet her at her house over the lunch hour while her parents were at work. This was ideal. I wanted the use of a slut but I didn't want the hassle of having to play the part of cuddle buddy and the aftercare bullshit. I'm a self-confessed misogynist and she was eager to meet and be used, so game on!

She answered the door and I immediately realized she wasn't just curvy, she was just shy of being a SBBW, a fatty, a tank of a girl, tight curly strawberry blond hair that bounced when she walked and very plain Jane looking. No make-up, no style, no friends, no self-esteem, no problem, in fact, perfect fit for me.

She lived in a middle class suburban neighbourhood. I parked down the street and walked to her house. We made some small chat and she led me to her room which was pink, full of ponies of all types and stuffed animal toys. Her room looked like it hadn't been changed in 20 years, colors and bedding the whole nine yards, a bit creepy considering her age but fuck, whatever!

We chatted a bit and she told me she only had been fucked by one guy, she and her best friend Cory had had sex sometimes or played around and he had taken her cherry the summer after high school. I enquired more about Corey to ensure this wasn't some brute and perhaps a jealous guy who thought they were more than just friends. Turns out he wasn't, she told me he was a gay boy but as neither of them had any friends so they had explored and shared everything. He was 150 pounds and not masculine at all, they were both gamers.

I began to visit Kyla regularly about once every 2 weeks at noon on Tuesday's and the odd weekend when her parents were away. It started slowly but in a matter of meetings I grew bolder. It was also fairly kinky fucking in her parents' house. I knew with a young inexperienced sub, to take my time and introduce her casually to submission and humiliation. I didn't want to scare her and each new concept I threw at her she accepted like a willing piggy. I insisted she keep her legs and pussy shaved bald but to let her arm pit hair grow. That was the only thing she winced at, was the arm pit hair. If she hadn't made such a fussy face, I might have let her shave it but as soon as I saw a sore spot I exploited it. I have no idea how she reached her legs to shave with her big tummy.

I was always fully clothed, totally relaxed on her bed while I made her strip in front of me. I'd bark insults at her and grab at her flabby fat rolls and pinch her. She was not pleasing to me physically but I enjoyed treating her like a piece of meat, and hey, tits are tits right? I called her whore, tubby, cow, chubs, fatty, bimbo, useless, and reminded her that her entire purpose was to provide her holes for my use, only. My favourite name for her was piggy. For 2 reasons: 1 she ate like a pig and 2nd, she was a cum piggy, she never wasted a drop and I gave her a pat on the head like a dog each time she swallowed my cum.

I fucked her regularly with no regard for her pleasure and I didn't need to bother with foreplay, ever. Sometimes I would arrive, walk upstairs, make her strip, suck me off, cum in her mouth in 15 mins and leave without a word. Other times, I would take the full hour fucking her , degrading and humiliating her in different ways. She always sent me an email thanking me after. Mostly, I wouldn't respond right away or sometimes at all so she was constantly waiting for affirmation from me. I demanded she describe the things she liked that we did one our last meeting and the things she didn't. She never connected the dots that anything she didn't like, I'd absolute do again. That was part of my control and I'd skip some sessions without her offering an explanation and she just accepted it. The mental control was a significant part of her submission and every time I found a scab, I'd pick at it, wearing her down. Don't forget, she contacted me!

While she was blowing me, I would tell her about skinny chicks I was fucking while tugging at her fat rolls below her tits. I was always comparing her thighs to the size of the other women I dated and telling her that her bacon fat cunny smelled skunky. The more disgusting words I pushed on her the more she responded. Hell, it's what she asked me for.

As her submission blossomed, I did all kinds of things to her. I came in her hair, (she wasn't pleased) came in her face, I pinched her to tears on one occasion and she never said a fucking word, she only sobbed quietly while I pinched her fat rolls and flabby tits. I spit in her face, in her hair, I slapped her pussy, then wiped my hand of her cunny juice in her hair. One day she was going to be working after I fucked her, I tied her wrists with her big girl panties. I face fucked her and then jerked off and shot my cum on her uniform. I made her masturbate until she came and then I wiped her wet cunny with the ass part of her pants of her uniform, knowing she wouldn't have time to wash them. I made her rim me for 20 mins until her tongue was ready to fall off (I was even getting bored, I mean there is only so much ass licking you can take before it gets tender) After the rim job I'd call her, "farty ass face," and rub her panties in her mouth, ass end in first. Once, I made her sit on the toilet and try to create enough room for me to piss between her chubby wubby thighs. She essentially couldn't, she was too tubby, so I mostly ended up pissing on her chubby thighs making quite a mess in the process for her to clean up.

After her arm pit hair grew to a "hippie" length, I jerked off in the hair under her left arm. I told her she could shave now that I had cum in it. I told her to leave the other long or I'd belt whip her again. She did shave her left arm and I waited to cum in her right arm for a few weeks before I allowed her to shave it. She would get sweaty under the arm and I scolded her that she was disgusting. I would often have her suck me while I pinched her nose and asked her questions while holding her by the hair so she would have to answer with a mouthful of cock. When I told her I couldn't understand her, I would slap her ass mercilessly until she teared up but she soldiered on through it. I'd hold her by the nostrils from behind making a little piggy face and pinch her before donkey slapping her face with my cock for good measure.

Her tummy was so big that I had a hard time fucking her missionary but it was fun to try as I bounced on and off her. I usually took her doggy and I loved spanking that wiggly jiggly bum as I pumped her from behind. The first time I fucked her ass I probably should have used more lube before I pummelled her virgin butthole. It was stinky and I used a rubber, which I came in and then made her take the cum filled condom and pour it on her tits. On one occasion, I came in a condom and told her she wasn't allowed to throw the rubber away as I wanted to see it on my next visit. I told her I'd whip her ass with my belt if she didn't have it. She dutifully kept the condom and I beat her ass red with my belt anyway, calling her a filthy deviant whore for keeping a used condom in her parents' house, what a pleasure that was! She sobbed and apologized for her behaviour and then I let her masturbate while I took photos of her. She came pretty hard. I wasn't really doing orgasm control with her, it didn't bother me if she came, I just didn't care.

On the way out I would give he a nod and a hug most times to let her know I was pleased with her behaviour plus I was onto a good thing here and I didn't want to break the poor girls spirit but I never kissed her. Never ever, this wasn't a relationship!

On this visit I decided it was time to fuck her in the ass again. I told her to assume the position and as I was putting on the rubber, I asked her how she liked her first ass fucking?

"It kind of hurt, the first time but the second time wasn't so bad and I kind of like it now."

The second time? Wait just a minute, I had only fucked her in the ass once?

Turns out she was still fucking her BFF, Cory from time to time and she had asked him to bugger her.

"But you told me he was gay?"

"Well he is but like he wanted to try my asshole to see how it like, how it compares to a boys bum and so he's fucked me in there a few times."

"No shit," I pretended to be enraged, shouting at her that she was my fuck pig, not Cory's and especially not if he was fucking gay. She looked sheepish and worried that I might reject her but I had to admit to myself I hardly cared, I it was fine with me but she didn't need to know that!

"So is Cory as kinky as you are chubs?"

"Well... I guess, like he wears women's panties some times and he's a bottom but he's not like me, like, so we haven't really done much beside make each other cum and stuff like that, you know."

"We'll maybe I should fuck Cory in the ass as payment for taking what's mine?" as I poked at her butthole with my index finger making her flinch a little.

"I guess."

After she told me the whole story, I belt whipped her ass until she balled and then I fucked her pooper. When I was done cumming in the rubber, I made her clean up my cock and balls with her mouth while I asked more about Cory. I jokingly told her to invite Cory over the next time I was over and I'd fuck them both.

And she fucking did!

I arrived at lunch on Tuesday in a suit and as usual we made our way to the bedroom and there was Cory, sitting on the bed waiting. He was a 19 year blondie with a skate boarder haircut, bangs in his face and zits on his chin. He was maybe 150 pounds if that? He tried to stand up when we entered.

"Sit down!" I barked at him and he did, immediately.

"So you're the Nancy boy who has been fucking the ass I own?"

He nodded and swiped his hair from his face looking very nervous.

"So did Kyla tell you about our little problem, Nancy Boy?"

"Uh, no, not really but," and he was so socially awkward he couldn't look me in the eyes, he kept looking at Kyla who wasn't going to open her mouth unless I told her to. It created a weird scene as they were friends and I didn't even know him but I was the only one speaking. He kept moving his bangs from his face and flipping his hair up from his eyes, like 50 times, he was almost shaking he was so nervous.

"So I understand you're pufter?" He shrugged but said nothing. I spoke louder and sarcastically.

"Hello, are you a faggot or not?"

"Um, yeah, I guess,"

"What the fuck do mean, I guess, either you suck cock or you don't?"

"Um, yeah I do," he said looking at the carpet and flipping his hair back again.

"Well that's good Cory, are we going to play today?"

He made no sounds. Kyla looked nervous as hell about how I was talking to her best friend and I could tell, I grabbed her by her curly hair and forced her to her knees and aggressively shoved her face in my crotch and she didn't resist my playful advance.

"Okay tubby looks like I'm going to fuck your pie hole instead of your cunt hole today."

I fished out my cock and bounced it off her forehead with a slap while making direct eye contact with Cory, then poked her in the nose with my dong. I need to establish dominance in the moment and staring down Cory with my serious as fuck stare, I spoke at him.

"How long have you been a cock sucker Nancy Boy?"

Cory looked at the floor and stuttered... "I, well, all, always," as I kept my direct eye contact with him.

"Perfect would you like to join her?"

He didn't answer but instead dropped to his knees slowly and watched her intently as she sucked my meat. I reached out and encouraged him to shuffle forward and he did.

"Piggy!" Kyla looked up at me, embarrassed I was referring to her by her cute pet name in front of her friend.

"I want you to share, don't be such a piggy wiggy," I smiled with a fake laugh.

Kyla took my cock and offered it to her "boyfriend" and he opened his mouth wide and I moved my hips to sink my dick into his Nancy boy mouth. One thing about males is they typically have larger physical features than do females by simple biology and they can deep throat better than most women. I gently moved my cock in and out of his mouth savoring his hot mouth hole.

"Watch the fucking teeth!" I barked at him.

"Uh, sorry," as he moved his head to get a better angle at my cock. I'd never dominated a boy and a girl at the same time before so I was winging it. I took my cock from his mouth and shoved it back into piggy wigglys' face and jammed it all the way to the back of her throat until she gagged and I held her head firmly in place while she struggled to get air and coughed.

I took it out just long enough to let her gasp for air before face fucked her again, she was drooling onto her t-shirt while her eyes welled up with tears. I donkey slapped her cheek a few times for good measure before offering my cock back to my new boy toy who sucked it eagerly.

"Piggy, be a doll and get yourself naked, then take my dress pants off and work on my nut sack."

I was interested in my new friend and he was doing a decent job sucking me off. I touched his cheek and poked my cock into the side of his mouth.

Fatty took off her clothes and then tended back to me. She really struggled to get my pants off and I made no effort to help her in fact I made it as hard as I could for her and barked at her while she tried.

"Hurry up tubby!"

After I was out of my suit pants, I instructed her to rim my butthole while I was getting sucked. What a moment, a hot eager Nancy boy on my cock and a tongue in my ass. I took a moment to savor the feeling and then leaned forward and took Cory's head in my hands and embraced him in a deep French kiss. As our tongues danced, I tweaked his nipples through his t-shirt. She stopped rimming for a moment, I'm sure recognizing that I had never once kissed her on the mouth yet here I was making mouth love to her friend who I had just met.

I broke my embrace with Cory and asked him to take off his clothes. As his shirt was coming off I could see how skinny he was, I could only imagine them fucking. Big assed Kyla and her tiny skinny assed friend. While he was undressing she still had her tongue lodged in my asshole and I reached around for her head and gave it a good rubbing to force her nose into my ass crack.

Cory's pants came down and reveled a pair of white cotton panties. Once he pulled them down, he released a nice sized cock and a full area of lightly colored pubic hair. His cock was still soft with a wonderful mushroom head on it.

"Delicious,'" I thought and licked my lips. I reached out and touched his cock and he sighed quietly. I pulled him in for a tighter embrace. I was so much larger than his skinny frame. I reached around and played with his smooth bum rubbing each cheek in small circles while I stroke his quickly hardening cock. After we kissed and touched each other, his hands exploring my body in the process, I grabbed Kyla by the hair, pulling her face out of my asshole and said,

"Your face smells like ass, go wash it and find some lube."

She rose awkwardly and we both watched her jiggle and wiggle and as she passed us I swatted her fat ass. I lead Cory by the hand and moved him onto her bed, our heads on the pillows near her stuffed animals. I whispered to him,

"I'm going to sink my cock inside you and make you my new lover," as I delicately kissed his ear and the nap of his neck while I clutched his now hard cock in my hand, he was almost purring as I warmed him up.

"Tell me Cory, have you ever cum while you are being fucked in the bum?"

"Uh," he stuttered and shook his head, half shocked at my inquiry?

"I bet every time you've been fucked by a man he cums and you have to jerk off later, right?"

He only nodded.

"How long have you been being fucked by men?"

"Uh, a while."

"How long is a while?"

I kissed his lips, then sucked on his soft neck while I held his heavy pink balls in my palm.

"This guy my Mom has been dating for a few year does stuff to me after she goes to sleep," he said sounding defeated.

"Do you like what he does to you?"

He didn't answer and just as I was going to probe him for more information, Kyla reappeared looking disappointed and had a near empty bottle of baby oil.

"Well this is a problem piggy, I guess your parents used up all the lube?" I said laughing at her.

"Well Cory, have you ever been rimmed?"

I didn't wait for an answer. With Cory on his back, I instructed Kyla to get at his bung hole and get it wet. I pushed a few of her ridiculous pony embroidered (I'm serious too) throw pillows under has skinny ass as she struggled to get at an angle that would allow her access to his asshole. Once she was giving him a good licking, I leaned in and decided he should get the same experience I just had with a tongue up my ass and a mouth on my cock. I hadn't sucked a cock for some time but like riding a bicycle, you never forget. With him on his back, legs wide apart I leaned in and casually took his member in my watering mouth. I cupped his cute, smooth, heavy nut sack and massaged it in my fingers. I licked the cut head and bobbed up and down on him for mere moments before he began moaning and clenching the comforter and pulling it. Apparently poor Cory hadn't been sucked off in while and without warning, he filled my hungry mouth with a white jet steam of hot cum. I gulped and swallowed as best I could but the warm cream was too much for me to accept and who knew he'd blow his wad so fast. I spit a little on the red comforter, swallowed again and then went back to clean up the little white droplets that were escaping his still pulsating cock. Once I finished lapping up his creamy drippy cum, I bobbed up and down again on his cock causing his body to shudder as his cock was extra sensitive having just cum.

I leaned in a gave him a French kiss, my lips dripping with his white cum. I mashed my face on his and forced his own warm cream into his mouth along with my saliva and my tongue. At the same time I grabbed his nuts and gave them a firm squeeze and twist which cause him to flinch and reopen his eyes to mine while I forced myself on him.

Kyla hadn't even lifted her head throughout the cum shot experience, so I left her to continue her rim job.

"You young fellas can go twice, I miss that," as I pulled his hips sideways and flipped him over in an easy motion.

"Piggy, get under him in a 69 and suck his cock hard again."

They swapped positions awkwardly. Everything was awkward with her as she was so chubby and he was so small. His skinny ass was at the perfect height for the ensuing ass fucking he was about to receive.

bidavy
bidavy
117 Followers
12