Bi-Curiosity Done Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too." I reached out and gave his hard cock a squeeze. He bent down to suck my tit and went back to taping.

Maura was now lapping at my clit, long strokes of her tongue. It was driving me wild. I started fucking back at her face. That increased her intensity. "Does this work for you?" She seized on my clit with her mouth and sucked.

"YES, oh yes. That worrrrrrrks." Alternating between sucking and licking me, she then put her fingers back in me. Two. She curled them up, found my g-spot and fucked hard short strokes. I lost control, squeezed her head between my knees and held her head with my hands. She responded by working me harder. "Ohhhhh ahhhhhhh ahhhhhhh..." I bucked at her face. "Maura, Maura....yessssssssss...." She took a big pull on my clit, plunging her fingers in and out faster. "AHHHHHHHH....yes!! I'm....cummmmming. Ahhh, ahhhhhhhhh ahhhhh."

She continued to suck and fuck, slowing as I slowed, until I stopped. Removing her fingers, she gently licked around my pussy, getting every drop. Then she took a breathe, knelt and pounced on me, smiling. "Tess, that was great! Did you enjoy it?"

"Mmmmm..." I said still breathing hard. "I think you could say that. Maura, you really got me going. That was so much better than my first experience." I turned her head to me and kissed her, tasting myself on her, smelling myself on her. I carefully kissed all of her mouth. Licking the corners, to be sure I got all of me off her lips.

John sat down and took a drink. I could see him grinning, his cock protruding from his open robe.

"That looks good honey. Do you need sip of something Maura?"

"Oh yea! Please. Water will do." She rolled off me so I could get up. I went to the little fridge and took out two bottles of cold water. Handing Maura hers, I got back onto the bed and took a big swig. The cool water refreshed me. Maura was reclined next to me drinking deeply. I took another sip, swishing it around before I swallowed. It cooled my mouth. Mmmmm...idea. I leaned over Maura, bringing my mouth to her tit and licked her delicious looking nipple with my cold tongue. She shivered a little, her nipple instantly hardened, just as I wanted. I quickly took another sip of water and did the same to her other nipple. It was wonderful, how it reacted, how it felt in my mouth. I put the bottle down and climbed on her. I had to play some more with those wonderful tits.

John got up to drag the chair around to the side of the bed along with the tripod. He set it up, checked the angle and sat down. I could see from the corner of my eye, his robe was open, cock like a rock, hard and standing straight up.

Her satiny flesh tantalized me. I sucked in her entire areola, lightly biting it. Maura sighed. I pinched her other breast with my fingers, pulling it gently upward. "Ahhh." Her face was lovely, a languid smile playing about her lips. I kept up the sucking and switched breasts, bringing the areolas to a pouty fullness. Satisfied with the result, I kissed my way down her tummy, Maura giggled.

Women are so soft. I knew this, but she was a revelation. Her skin, hairless and smooth where a man's is covered in hair and therefore rough feeling. I rubbed her belly. She had carried children, but it hadn't left much of a mark and it wouldn't have mattered. She was gorgeous, slim but not overly thin. "Maura, you are so beautiful." I ran my hands up and down her torso. She felt so good. I went back to kissing her, moving towards her pussy with every smack of my lips until I got to her pubic hair. It was neatly trimmed and she had a bikini shave. "That's pretty."

Maura's legs were firm but not muscular. I had to rub them, the silky smoothness yielding under my touch in contrast to manly, hard thighs. I couldn't help it, I had to sample them. Placing soft kisses, alternately, on each thigh, I moved up to the intersection of her legs and cunt. I took in the fragrance of her pussy and could feel heat on my face. Maura seemed to be holding her breathe. In anticipation of what was to come? I waited a few extra seconds for the tension to mount a bit more, then reached out...

I gently traced my finger up and down her slit, not penetrating, just making contact with her labia. Maura shivered. That pleased me and I felt a buzz in my pussy. I did it again and this time dipped my finger in her. "Ahhhhhhhh...jeeeez." She exhaled.


I could have kept up the teasing, but I had to taste her. All of these sensations, taste, texture, aroma and sight were coming back to me. Intoxicating me.

I brought my face down to her clit, made my tongue stiff and grazed her unexposed clit. Again she responded, I saw chills rise on her skin. Using my tongue, I pushed her labia aside, brushing her clit with each pass. It popped out from under its hood, hard and luscious. I licked it delicately, just teasing and coaxing it bit more. Her hips rose to meet me. I was delighted she wanted more, I did too. I ran my tongue all around, in the folds of moist pink flesh. "Ahhhhhhhh! Tesssss," she urged me. Done with being coy, I flattened my tongue and took a nice long lap at her clit then...lap...lap...lap. Oh my! How wonderful she tasted, sweet and tangy, honeyed nectar. Her aroma engulfed me. I took one breathe and immersed myself in her. Licking from the bottom up, I gathered every drop of moisture I could. I pulled her the rest of the way open and plunged into her. I could feel the muscles of her pussy give way as my tongue pushed past. Fucking in and out of her, I loved feeling of her sleek smooth flesh. "Yes Tess...ohhhhhh."

Maura bucked at me. I pulled my tongue out and attacked her clit. Sucking the pearl in my lips, I held it and sucked some more. "Ahhhhhhhhh...God!"

I wanted her to cum. I had to give Maura her climax. Using two fingers, I entered her, curling my fingers up to find her G-spot. She reacted, showing me I was successful. As I moved them in and out of her, she rocked her hips to match my rhythm. I resumed sucking on her clit, pulling the top of it tight, I slurped. "Ahhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh...ohhh," Maura sighed. I moved my mouth back and forth across her pussy. She bucked as her thighs opened and closed on me, increasing my excitement.

I slurped and licked her harder. She was holding my head as I did. I lost myself in her pussy, her taste and her passion. Her climax was building. I quickened my pace, licking and sucking her clit in deep, fucking her with my fingers. I worked hard as she rocked her hips up into my face. "Ahhhhhh, ahhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhh. Tesssssss!" Her intensity growing, growing, then she came. "Ahhhhh, yes!" I kept it up, trying to extend her climax. Juice came flowing out of her. I drank it up, greedily. Maura shuddered again and again; tremors coursing through her body. I felt her relaxing, but didn't stop. I just kept going. I wanted to see if I could make her cum again.

I stopped finger fucking her, and put my whole mouth over her pussy, I sucked her in and shoved my tongue inside her. "Oh! Yes!"

Behind me, John moved and caught my attention, I felt him grab my hips in his hands, shoving his hard cock all the way into my pussy in one move. "John! Ohmygod. Ahhhhhh!" He had broken my rhythm. I looked at Maura quickly to see her reaction, she was smiling and nodded at me. It was OK with her. Then it was with me too.

I rose up, steadied my hands on either side of Maura and went back to her pussy. I ate at her, struggling to focus as John began fucking me. How exquisite this was. My pussy was dripping and hot from all the stimulation of Maura. He moved easily in and out of me. I was in a heightened state of sensation. My face, buried in Maura, and as John rammed me, I pushed into her, adding another dimension to her pleasure too. He slapped into me hard and quick, my hips held tight in his hands. I was going to cum quickly, but I wanted to make sure she would too. I sucked her all the way in again and held her clit tight. "Ahhhhhhhhhh, yes." John was getting ready too. I kept up the suction; I felt she was close already. John fucked me relentlessly, his cock hitting my cervix even from this angle. One, two, three strokes I couldn't help it, I came, moaning into Maura. I guess this caused her to cum, she strained against me, holding my head tight. "Good...yesss....Tesss...AHHHHH." I managed to continue sucking and licking her, then, with a hard stroke, John came, shooting hot semen deep into me. "Ahhhh....ahhhhh ahhhhhhhh....ahhh, yesss!"

We all moved against each other until we were spent.

John leaned over my back and kissed my cheek. "I love ya baby." He gently pulled out of me and I collapsed on the bed, my face on Maura's thigh. She stroked my hair, breathing hard and almost giggling. "Wow you two! That was fabulous! Come here Tess."

I climbed up to lay on the pillow next to her. "Thank you Maura." I took her face in my hands and kissed her, tenderly. She kissed me in return, taking her time. She was tasting herself on me. We laid there side by side for a while. Nuzzling and petting, lazily kissing every now and again. Tweaking and touching, not quiet done with our explorations. John had tied up his robe and was filming. He didn't want to miss anything.

Later, as John and I laid in each other's arms, the sweat from what seemed like hours of lovemaking drying from our bodies, we talked about the evening. "Honey, was it all that you wanted," John asked.

"Yes baby, it was. I enjoyed all of it. It was perfect. Did you?"

"Tess, I wanted to see you happy and fulfilled. This seemed liked something you might have been missing. I can't do what she did for you. I loved seeing you pleased because I love you." He kissed my forehead.

"I was very pleased sweetheart, thank you. I love you too." I settled more deeply into his arms and thought some more about Maura. I didn't know that we would ever do this again, but I was glad we made this journey. It would fuel many a night fervent night of lovemaking for John and me.

12